• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • When The Hubby's Away

When The Hubby's Away

When Hubby's Away...The Cat Will Play

Meeting like this has become a regular occurrence between Samantha and me. We always got a hotel suite under an assumed name and paid cash to keep from leaving a paper trail. I arrived well before she did. I had to make sure the atmosphere and surroundings were just right. Candles lit, roses everywhere, rose petals strewn over the bed, champagne on ice and the usual suspects, strawberries, chocolate, and whipped cream...all in the fridge.

These meets began a few months ago. We first met online; she told me she liked my profile quote. She's married and I'm not, which makes these meets few and far between, but when we do get together, we make the most of the time. This time, her husband is out of town on business and is gone for 2 weeks. Time to have some fun.

There is a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it and there she was. Just as beautiful as ever, wearing a tank top, cargo shorts and flip-flops, and not much else (she knows I love easy access). I guided her into the suite and we sat in the living area and it wasn't long before we were all over one another. We stopped, and took a breath, and we exchanged pleasantries and she walked in. I led her into the suite and to the sitting area, didn't want to go directly to the sleeping area just yet.

I leaned over and began to kiss her neck, moving my hand over her body, feeling and probing a body that I had been over a dozen or so times. We slowly began to undress one another. Before we knew it, we were both completely nude. She pushed me back on the couch, began kissing me all over. Starting at my neck (she knows all my turn-on spots) and over my throat moving to my right ear, then down to my nipples. I brought her back up to a deep passionate kiss before letting her continue her work. She continued on with my nipples and worked her way over my abdomen, and then down between my thighs. She gently drug her nails over my thighs and took my balls in her mouth and began to suck on them. Knowing this drives me wild, I could feel her tongue moving around my scrotum and lightly tugging on my sack as she was sucking on it. She stopped and laid on top of me and began kissing me again. I rolled her over.

MY TURN...I worked my was around her neck, one side and around to the other, slowly I moved from ear to ear, and then worked my way to her nipples, and for what seemed like hours I played and massaged and sucked on her breasts, and finally working my way down over her abdomen to what I like to call the Gates of Heaven, otherwise known as her thighs. I took my time, kissing her thighs starting at her knees, making my way to her perfect, freshly shaved pussy. I parted her lips to expose her beautiful clit, engorged and throbbing, just waiting for me to flick it with my tongue. In what seemed like "bullet time" I moved in on her mound, hesitating slightly for effect, and then I dove in. Before I knew it, she was screaming and moaning, moving all over the couch, onto the floor, back arching, eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Samantha couldn't hold out on me for long. She began shaking and bucking her hips, fucking my face and tongue and before I knew it, she was having yet another G-spot orgasm. Flowing like a river, cascading down my chin and chest like a waterfall over a beautiful mountain scene. I backed off from her and just watched. Her body always looked so beautiful after one of those. I laid down next to her, gently running my fingers through her hair, kissing her softly.

Samantha looked over at me. I helped her off the floor and led her to the bed. Reenergized, she jumped on me like a lioness on its prey. Kissing me all over my body, not taking her time at all, making her way down to my cock and swallowing it whole. Up and down her mouth went over my prick, putting more and more suction on it, getting me closer and closer to the climax and then, just as I was about to orgasm, she stopped. She got up and walked around the bed and climbed on top of me, and started kissing me again. She straddled me and I could feel the warmth of her pussy on the head of my cock.

Before I knew it, I was inside her tight, wet pussy. She was riding me slowly, trying to take all of my cock deep inside her. With a slow pace, she began taking more and more of my cock deeper and deeper inside her, she sat up and was riding me like a jockey would a horse in the last 1/8th of the mile, and then she stopped again. She started begging me, "fuck me from behind big daddy, fuck me now" So I stood up and got behind her, and I slid my cock into her dripping wet pussy and began slipping it in and out, faster and faster, deeper and deeper and before I knew it she was squirting all over my thighs. This isn't the first G-Spot orgasm she's had with me, but it sure felt like the largest. She began screaming "I'm coming, Oh My God, I'm coming" and upon hearing that, I could feel my own load reaching the surface. I told her I was about to come, and she pushed away from me and took my cock in her mouth and gulped down every bit of my seed.

We laid on the bed together afterward, discussing our next meeting, when, where, and what we were going to do, but, that is for another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • When The Hubby's Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds