• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jennaslaves Night

Jennaslaves Night

12

For master...as always.

_____

jennaslave woke from a delicious urgency to suckle her Master but was dismayed to find him already gone. On the pillow next to her, in his stead, was a note, a single orchid, and a gift card to her favorite day spa. She yawned and stretched then eagerly read the note.

"I want you to spend the day in preparation for Me. you are not to masturbate today, as I will give you all that you need later. W/we will attend the benefit ball tonight, and after, I will use you in everyway until I am sated."

jenna knew her Master's note spoke volumes because she knew His heart. In three short sentences He told her that this day and night would be for her pleasure as well as His, that there was no part of her that He would not push to its limits, and that she should do all that she could to make it as pleasurable for Him as possible. Jenna loved to pleasure her Master and He always made everything between T/them perfect.

jenna rose from the bed and twisted her hair up into a clip as she walked to the bathroom. Hanging from a hook/lashing post on the back of the door was the dress, stockings and shoes that JaredMaster had picked out for her to wear. No underwear. Jenna smiled, then she washed her face and brushed her teeth and before going back into the bedroom, she reached into the bottom drawer of the vanity and withdrew her butt-plug. Master had said there was no part of her that He would not use. Slowly she slid it into place and was instantly imagining her Master's magnificent cock...

she pulled on her denim shorts and the yellow button up shirt that JaredMaster wore the night before. she liked to wear His clothes. she could smell Him on her that way. she slipped on her sandals and picked up the gift card and was quickly on her way.

jenna arrived to find that JaredMaster had called ahead with His instructions, as He normally did. The women at the salon didn't speak to her much but went straight to work. she was not uncomfortable with what the world perceived as a submissive relationship, for the world knew nothing of the love that she shared with her JaredMaster. "Yes, W/we are Master and slave," she thought while the manicurist was at work on her feet, "But W/we are also Husband and Wife, Jared and Jenna, Soulmates!" It didn't matter if the rest of the world didn't understand. It was simply because they had no concept of the true love between T/them.

Manicure and pedicure complete she was led to the soak bath of lavender and vanilla. This was her favorite part and JaredMaster knew it. She found it very difficult not to pleasure herself when left alone in the fragrant bath, but she knew that her Master would want much from her tonight so she rested without orgasm in the bath.

Finally her hair, they washed and piled it seductively on top of her head, securing it with the hair pin that He'd bought for her at their first Ren Fair. She smiled joyously at the pleasure it gave Him to pull that pin from her hair and watch it fall to her shoulders. This would be a night to remember.

Back home again, she put on her makeup. Then there were the silk thigh-highs with the seam up the back and the black three inch heels that He'd bought her in Italy. She stopped there to survey herself in the mirror. Something was missing. It was a brief thought that she pushed quickly from her mind. If He'd wanted more He would have provided it. She removed the plug that had kept her on the verge of orgasm all day and then slipped the delicate dress over her head and let it slide down her body. She was pleased with the way she looked and Jared would be too. A dab of His favorite perfume and she was ready. She took the orchid that she'd floated in a bowl of water that morning and wove it into the knot of hair at her nape.

When she heard His car in the driveway her nipples hardened and her cunt throbbed. Normally she would have met Him at the door on her knees with her collar in her hand so her body was quite understandably confused. She was so eager; she rushed to the bottom of the stairs to wait for Him. When He walked in she was already flushed with excitement and she could tell that her appearance pleased Him as He stood staring at her.

"you look delicious, jennaslave."

"Thank You, JaredMaster, i am so happy You are pleased."

"It appears you've forgotten something."

"i have?"

Jared took her by the wrist and led her up the stairs. On the pillow where the note and flower had been was her choker. she was astonished that she hadn't noticed it before and she recognized instantly her mistake. JaredMaster had the choker hand-made for her along with the matching tie tack for Himself her choker held one half of a crystal heart that fit perfectly against the other half that He wore. He had given it to her on the day of their wedding. How had she managed to miss it? Her nipples began to draw tight and her pussy throbbed when she realized how serious a mistake it was. Jared unbuckled his belt.

"I love you, jenna, but I cannot allow such carelessness in your preparation for Me."

"Yes, my Sweet Possessor."

"Bend over and grab your ankles."

she didn't need to be told to spread her legs, as she had been punished in this manner before. JaredMaster liked to watch her cunt when He spanked her. He grabbed the silky dress and slid it slowly up her legs to her waist and because of her position it continued to slide down and around her tits draping somewhat over her head and face.

What a magnificent sight she made to Him, dressed so elegantly but so crudely posed. He could see how excited she was by the way the moisture of her cunt glistened in the light. He drew back the belt that He held in his hand and then thought better of it. It would be a long night. He turned and walked to His side of the bed and reaching into the drawer of His nightstand He withdrew a leather whip that He had used on her often. It had a long handle and from the end hung nine thin strips of soft supple leather. It was well used and appreciated. He returned to her slowly, enjoying the beautiful picture she created and watching the changes take place in her. she was breathing heavily and having a difficult time keeping still.

"Ahhh, My Jennaslave, I am going to enjoy you tonight!"

And with that, He landed three quick lashes across her ass that made her squeal with pain and pleasure. He stood back and watched the speed with which the red stripes began to appear on her wiggling ass. "Shit!" He thought to himself! "How am I going to restrain Myself tonight?" And with that thought came instantly the solution. He would have her right now before the ball, just once to take the edge off. He jerked open His pants pulled out his already rigid cock and thrust it deeply into her cunt, not for pleasure, but for lube. What He wanted most at that moment was red and glowing and quite ready for Him. He removed His cock from jennaslave's dripping cunt much to her wiggling dismay and drove it deep into her waiting ass. The scream of "YES!" from her lips fueled His fire and He pounded madly at her upturned hips. Holding her tightly He did not stop until He was ready to explode. He heard His own ragged breathing and moans as He pulled out and came hot loads of silky cum all over her reddened ass.

When He returned to Himself He found that He was rubbing His hot cum into his jennaslave's tender red ass as she thanked Him over and over again.

"I will wear My black tuxedo tonight, jenna," and with that he was off to the shower while jennaslave put on her choker and then went to the closet to get His tuxedo. she was very thorough, and double checked that everything He needed was waiting for Him when He emerged from the shower. She laid each item on the bed as she thought about the way He'd just used her, the wonderful way His balls slapped against her clit while He ravaged her ass. she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Him behind her until He kissed her lightly on the neck.

"I don't wish to punish you, jenna, but oh! How exquisite you are when I do."

"Thank You, JaredMaster."

In the car, JaredMaster slid the gown up her legs and pushed her thighs apart. He fingered her still dripping cunt but forbid her to cum. jennaslave squirmed in her seat and was glad to see the Hall in such a short time as she was certain that she would not have been able to hold out much longer. He put His fingers in her mouth for her to clean them and unbuttoned the three tiny buttons at the top of her bodice as she did so. "Leave it this way," He said, and then He kissed her tenderly on the lips, before telling her to wait for Him to get the door.

Inside He was forced to leave her side frequently but was always within sight of her. jennaslave chatted politely with the other attendants but as usual she drifted to the quiet places and stood alone. JaredMaster was in much demand and she admired the way He handled Himself in these situations, so gallant, so handsome. When asked to dance she looked to Him for guidance. It was understood between T/them that there were times when polite acceptance was necessary but she always waited for the nod from Him before accepting and was nearly always able to count on Him to cut in.

Tonight, though, she waited for her JaredMaster, refusing offers even when He approved. After the third refusal He made His way across the room to her.

"Are you alright, My Love?"

"Yes."

"Why aren't you dancing?"

"Because, i only want to dance with You tonight."

"Then, jenna, you shall have your wish."

He slipped His hand around her waist and rested it gently at the small of her back to lead her to the dance floor. Holding her closely, He danced with her. Gazing at her as though she were the only woman in the world, He tantalized her skin with His eyes and coaxed her to the edge of bliss with whispers of how He would use her later.

"Take me home?" she whispered.

He took her by the hand and led her through the crowd. In the car He kissed passionately and jennaslave whispered her heart's desire. "I need my JaredMaster." Jared answered her by unbuttoning His pants and allowing her to suckle Him on the way home.

In the driveway, after turning off the car, He let her linger there enjoying the hungry way she devoured His cock. He made her stop only long enough to slide her dress up over her head and toss it in the backseat. Then He laid the seat back and pulled the pin from her hair, letting it fall around her shoulders. He loved her raven hair, the way it fell across her face and shoulders and the way it filled His fists when He grabbed it. Jared watched her for a long time, marveling at the way she worshipped His cock, sucking it as though it were her very sustenance. When her hunger was greater than His restraint, He buried His hands in her hair and forced His cock into her throat. He pumped her mouth and throat with a deep need that threatened to devour Him.

jennaslave trembled in His hands, and He realized that His own release would bring about hers. One last deep thrust into her throat and He exploded in ecstasy. Each hot jet of cum wracked her body with a spasm that equaled His own. T/they were Master and slave and yet they were one. One body.. One beautiful release...One Love!

jennaslave opened her eyes when JaredMaster opened her door. He held out His hand and helped her out of the car. she stood before him in the moonlight wearing only the silk thigh-highs and shoes and the choker that held one half of a crystal heart. The light from the moon and stars danced over her skin and He drew in a deep breath at the sight of her. "Come my darling, O/our night has only just begun."

He led her inside and to T/their room, where he opened the doors to the balcony to let in the ocean breeze. He took her choker and replaced it with her collar then guided her to the bed where He blindfolded her. "Lie Back. I want to feel your body submit to Me." he whispered. She did as He asked and then waited for His next command. When none came she tried to still her breathing, tried to hear Him in the room. Where could He be? What is He doing? Her mind raced, anticipating His plans for her. She waited for what seemed like an eternity, thinking she could hear Him breathe but never quite sure.

When, finally, she thought that a lashing for disobedience was better than waiting another second she reached for the blindfold, but rather than let her get herself into trouble, he spoke to her, "Cum for Me."

Three words, three tiny words, lit a fire in her that she had never felt before. Instantly her hands were on her body, one on her breast one between her legs. In seconds she was writhing in orgasm, legs spread wide, knees drawn up, fingers fucking her cunt furiously for release, her back arched until nothing but her ass and the back of her head touched the bed.

"Yes! Jared! Oh, my JaredMaster! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She wasn't fully down from her high before hearing it, "Again. Do it again." She rolled onto her stomach and pulled her knees underneath her body pushing her ass up into the air for Him to see. She buried her fingers inside her pussy as far as they would go and once again she fucked herself for her Master's entertainment. When she came again, it lasted much longer than the first one. She reached for her magic spot again and again until finally, cum running down the insides of her thighs, she began to beg Him for mercy. Rolling back onto her back, she shouted, "Jared! Oh, Jared! Please! please! Please fuck me now!"

He showed no mercy when he grabbed her and rolled her roughly back onto her stomach. She recognized her whip the moment it made contact with her skin. "Thank You, Master! Thank You for your generosity. Thank You for allowing me to cum. Thank You for loving me enough to punish me when I fail to show You the proper respect." Each blow met with the gratitude she should have expressed when He allowed her to cum.

He could restrain Himself no longer! He mounted her the way that she was, flat on her stomach, and wet with need. He slipped into her so easily that He thought He'd rip her apart. He grabbed two hands full of her hair and pumped her feverishly. She was still thanking him when she felt the roll from within. It tossed and twisted her inside and she writhed beneath Him waiting for Him to give her what she needed. He fucked her through her orgasm, never slowing or stopping until finally He too was cumming, deep in her belly.

She lay beneath Him, milking his cock with her pussy and whispering over and over again, "Thank You, thank You, my Sweet Possessor," while her JaredMaster mumbled entrancing praises in her ear.

The constant pull of her pussy at His cock kept him erect and soon His own hips were moving again. He loved the way her desires and needs matched his own. She gave herself to Him so completely that there was never a time when either of T/them was sated before the needs of the other had been met. In the beginning her body had sometimes grown sore from His long hard cock and his forceful claiming before He was fully satisfied but now her body, her womb, her very soul fit against him like a glove and the ache from T/their loving was only apparent the next day. She was His in every way and she was as glad for it as He.

Jared was fascinated by how quickly He was ready for her again. He slid His hands along her arms and taking them by the wrists He held them together over her head while He reached into the night stand drawer and retrieved her cuffs. After binding her wrists together He removed his cock from her hungry cunt to go to the closet for rope. He tied the rope to her wrists to use as a lead. Still blindfolded, she was breathing hard and He knew that she was needy. He reached into the drawer again and pulled out an o-gag.

"Open your mouth, jennaslave."

She did what He asked without question for T/they both knew the meaning of T/their relationship. He placed the o-ring in her mouth and buckled it securely around her head. Then He grabbed the lead rope drug her off the bed and onto her knees. What was to follow was not punishment but pleasure and jennaslave had learned quickly that there was a difference. Holding her by the hair, JaredMaster pushed his cock through the o-gag and into jennaslave's throat. He held it there until she began to gag and then He pulled it out. He pushed again and held it but within a few seconds she was gagging again. He pulled out and waited. When her breathing had steadied, He pushed it in again. This time she was able to hold Him without gagging. He did not pump her or even move but left His cock deep in her throat until she began to squirm.

When her squirms turned to struggling He removed his cock and stroked her hair, "That's My girl!" He said proudly. "That's My sweet girl." Those tender words made jennaslave's nipples draw tightly and her pussy wet with need. JaredMaster was training His O'dalisque to take all of His cock without gagging. It was a matter of patience and practice but she was getting better and better. There were times when she never gagged and when that happened He rewarded her well. JaredMaster moved the lead rope to her collar and made her get back on the bed.

"Do you want Me jennaslave?"

Yes, was the nod.

"Do you need Me jennaslave?"

Yes, again.

"Let's just see, shall W/we?"

Jared tied the rope to the headboard, and made the other end into a noose that he slipped over her head and around her throat. Then, He set Himself about the task of measuring His jennaslave's need. Between her legs, He slid to a position of taking her throbbing clit into His mouth. He sucked her gently, much the way she does Him when she suckles. jennaslave's hips began to roll and thrust. Unable to speak with the o-gag, she simply gasped and moaned. When she was very close to cumming, He backed away, forcing her to slide down to Him and consequently tightening the slack in the rope.

JaredMaster made her feel exquisite. He licked her slowly from her bottom to her clit then drew lazy circles around her clit with His tongue. What He did to her was maddening and yet so very wonderful, until, He backed away again. jennaslave slid down to get the pressure she needed from His tongue on her clit. Oh, if she could just cum right now!

Now that the rope was tight and there was no longer any slack JaredMaster rose up and buried His hard cock in jennaslave's dripping cunt. He pushed her legs back and fucked her deeply, pounding against the spot that gave her so much pleasure, biting the tits that belonged to Him and sucking the nipples harder and harder, but when she started to buck and moan beneath Him. He again backed away, giving her only His cockhead and nothing more.

"NO!" she thought. The blindfold, the o-gag, she could not see or speak to plead mercy from Him or cry out her need so she dug her heels into the bed and forced herself further down the bed and onto His cock that she loved so. she could not breathe now and the tension of the rope had her head tilted up and to the side, but she had to have Him. she had to feel Him deep inside her. she was so close! she could not stop now.

JaredMaster grinned with delight. she would have what she so desperately needed or die, and that, was Him. she wanted him more than the very air that she breathed and that was enough for Him. He lay fully atop her, then, and began to thrust deep and hard into her, sucking at her shoulders and biting her jaw. When He felt her legs wrap around Him and her body begin to tremble He grabbed the rope and pulled T/them both up the bed, letting the air flow back into her open mouth. Watching her gasp and cry and feeling her pussy tighten and contract on His cock was more than He could take. He jumped up and took His cock in His hand. He pumped it furiously until finally He was cumming, shooting stream after stream of cum through the ring and into jennaslave's mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jennaslaves Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds