• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Diana Ch. 04

Mistress Diana Ch. 04

Mistress Diana waited patiently for her servants to bring Mark up to her private chamber. She sat on a bench taking her heels off and unsnapped each of the tiny hooks that kept her stockings in place.

Last. She began unsnapping the hooks on the back of her tight corset until it broke free allowing her huge tits to drop freely from the black material. She carefully put her black heels back on her feet as someone knocked on her door.

"Bring him in here!"

The door opened and the two black men practically carried the thin white slave into her chamber. His ankles were shackled with a short bar between them. His hands were cuffed and attached to a thick black strap around his waist. A ball gage had been placed inside his mouth.

"Leave him here with me. I'll take care of his shackles."

The two black men started to walk toward the door.

"Oh. Make sure his tramp is licked and denied to cum the remainder of the day. Put her back in her cell with her wrists cuffed to her cot. I wouldn't want her trying to play with her pussy tonight!"

The door shut as Mistress Diana stood starring at Mark. He looked very surprised to see her naked except for the black high heeled shoes she was wearing. Mark kept starring at her massive boobs as she began walking toward him.

"Oh. It appears that you like looking at my boobs!"

Her pussy was completely shaven bald as she caught him starring down toward her mound. She brought her fingers to her lips and stroked her pussy slit and brought the fingers to his nose.

"Do you lie the smell of a real woman?"

Mark stood motionless as she quickly grabbed a paddle off a wall rack and swatted him as hard as she could, causing him to stiffen and close his eyes at the same time.

"Answer me!"

Mark breathed hard through the ball gag in his mouth as he shook his head up and down as she wacked him a second time.

His body was shaking as he waited for her to strike him again with the paddle but she walked near him and began running her hand over the red skin she had just wacked with the paddle.

He was surprised when she took the ball gag from his mouth allowing Mark to breathe normally as she wacked him again. Mark was afraid to speak, knowing she would hit him with the paddle again. She preferred using a paddle, rather then a whip but would consider using a much more harsher treatment if her slaves were not obedient.

She ran her fingers along his chest and circled his nipple and starred into his eyes.

"Perhaps I should have these pierced so that they match that whore that was brought here with you."

She began massaging his chest and rib cage and examined him like a doctor.

"Mm. Perhaps we could use implants to give you breasts."

She laughed out loud. "I'll have to give that a little thought! We could possibly use a training girdle to give you a smaller waist! Wouldn't that be nice?"

She quickly turned and gave him a hard smack with her paddle

"Ouch!"

She laughed. "See. You're nothing more then a sissy, anyway!"

Mistress Diana walked around until she was standing only inches from his face and took his shackled hands and placed them on her boobs. The chain would only allow a small amount of movement but he was taken completely by surprised by her action as she stood smiling and starring into his eyes.

"Do you like touching my breasts, Mark?"

Mark swallowed hard as he hesitantly replied. "Yes."

She laughed again. "Maybe we'll have to get you a pair just like them!"

She backed away allowing his hands to drop down and retrieved a key from the wall rack and unlocked his hands from the shackles. She knelt down and took the ankle shackles off his feet and stood and starred him in the eyes.

"If you try to run or disobey me, that whore you called your wife will suffer a great deal of pain!"

Mark rubbed his wrists as he starred at Mistress Diana. She pointed to the floor.

"Lay down on the floor right over there!"

Mark slowly walked toward the area where she was pointing at and laid down flat on the carpet with his head resting on the palms of his hands.

She walked toward his legs and lifted her foot until her heel was poking at his confined cock. She moved the heel across the tube as she watched the expression on his face.

"It doesn't look like I'll be able to sit on this anytime soon does it?"

She walked away from him and came back carrying a short funny looking stool. Mark had never seen anything like it. It resembled a child's potty chair. It was chrome with a padded seat, much like a toilet seat.

She hovered over Mark and positioned the little stool over his head until his face was lined up with the opening in the center.

"You're about to get your first lesson on what is called queening! This is a queening stool and if you're a good slave and do what I say then you will be rewarded."

She knelt down and starred into his eyes. "Slave. I want you to prove to me how well you can lick my pussy. I want you to give me a good reason why I shouldn't have breast implants put in your chest and put you on hormones and turn you into a complete sissy."

She reached down and fondled his confined cock and massaged his balls as she allowed her long painted nails to scrap across his skin.

"This is your only chance to prove to me your worthiness as a male slave. If you perform well, I'll only pierce your nipples but if you perform poorly then it's the implants for you! Did I make myself perfectly clear?"

"Yes. Mistress."

She slowly sat on the stool as she starred down at his face until it was hidden by her body. There wasn't much room between his face and her ass cheeks poking through the center of the stool. She could feel the tip of his nose as he moved around beneath her.

"Begin licking my ass and do a good job sticking your tongue inside my pussy."

She was holding a flicker whip and turned and wacked him on his legs.

"Lick me! You can do better!"

Mark forced his tongue between her pussy lips. Mistress Diana closed her eyes as she felt his tongue probing inside her pussy. Her pleasure of being screwed by the huge black servants had stretched her once tight pussy

Mark was expertly licking her pussy. Patty had always commented on how well he could make her orgasm. He was an expert at finding all the right spots around the clitoris to enhance a woman's pleasure.

"Slave. I have hope for your talent! Continue showing me your skills."

Mark kept his eyes closed as he tried to pretend it was his wife he was licking. She tasted much different then Patty but he tried to imagine it was her scent and continued to please this woman.

"Oh my God! You're so good with that tongue! Maybe I'll have it pierced so it'll give you a better advantage! What do you think of that idea?"

Mark hesitated and she wacked him hard across his legs with the flicker whip.

"Answer my question!"

"Yes, I think you're right, Mistress."

"I'm right about what?"

Mark gulped down his own saliva as he replied. "Yes. Mistress. I think it's a good idea to pierce my tongue for you."

She laughed as she hit him again with the flicker whip and replied. "Slave. I can't believe this is only your first week of training. I'm looking forward to having you lick that little slut once I have her broke in."

She turned and gave him another wack and laughed.

"That was just because I approve of your talents. Once I have that little slut broken in, I'll allow you to please her with her tongue. But! Not until she is accustomed to and completely broken in by the new black stud that I will have you select as her permanent lover."

Mark froze as he heard what she had just told him. His tongue wasn't moving and Mistress Diana turned and gave him several quick swats with the flicker whip.

"Keep moving that tongue and lick my pussy! You didn't think I was going to allow you to use that pathetic little dick you have on her again did you?"

Mark began licking but didn't reply. She swatted Mark, several more times until his legs had red marks across his skin.

"Answer my question, slave!"

"I didn't think you would allow me to, Mistress."

"You're absolutely right and that's the reason why I had that chastity tube permanently attached to your pathetic little dick. You will learn that your place here is to please me with the talents you do have."

Mark had gone back to expertly licking her pussy again and she seemed very pleased. He heard her shy as if she were thinking again.

"Let me see. I think I'll make a brand-new rule for you. I think I'll keep you separated from seeing that little slut until she is ready for you to pick out a lover. It'll give you something to look forward to while you learn to serve me."

Mark felt like crying but kept licking because he didn't want to get hit with the whip again. He could only hope that she would change her mind or Patty could find a way to escape this place.

"I just thought of another idea! Once you have selected a lover for your slut, I'll allow you to spend an occasional night with her! Would you like to spend the night with that little slut and possibly lick her pussy?"

"Yes. Mistress. I promise I'll obey you so we can spend time together again."

She laughed as loud as she could and wacked him across his legs again.

"You are a very pathetic slave. I might forget about those breast implants after all. Keep licking me until I tell you to stop."

She closed her eyes feeling his tongue working on her pussy. Yes. She would keep her word about letting him spend the night with Patty again. She just wasn't ready to reveal exactly how that was going to take place just yet!

Mark was later taken to another chamber in the dungeon where he would be kept with the male slaves.

Patty was brought up to her chamber that evening for a little playtime. She walked into the room where her husband had just been a few hours earlier. Her wrists were shackles together but her legs remained free of any hardware at this time.

The servants walked out leaving Patty standing in front of Mistress Diana. She walked completely around the young housewife and eyed every inch of her body. She reached out and held one of the nipple piercing's and smiled at Patty.

She unlocked the wrist cuffs and held Patty's arms tightly as she warned her. "That filthy slave of yours will be severely punished if you try to do anything silly."

Patty just stood starring straight ahead with tiny little tears in her eyes. Mistress Diana squeezed her ass cheeks, feeling how firm her body was and rubbed her hand along Patty's flat belly.

"You've been given a birth control method with your food since you've been here. If I should desire you to be mated by one of those fine black bulls, I'll simply cut off the protection without your knowledge."

The tears were beginning to stream down her cheeks as she starred straight ahead in fear of what Mistress Diana had planned for her that night. Mistress Diana took her wrist and walked her into the corner and raised each hand into the air and secured them into cuffs that were hanging from the ceiling.

She fastened a black harness around Patty's waist which was secured to a pulley in the ceiling and pressed a button which hoisted her body into the air leaving her legs dangling but not for ling as she fastened them into leg cuffs which were also suspended from the ceiling.

Patty's body was soon suspended helplessly from the ceiling with her legs spread. Her head hung down freely as Patty struggled to free herself. Mistress Diana grabbed another toy off the rack and poked it into Patty's buttocks.

It was an electrical device which resembled a black stick with little tongs on the end. The shock caused Patty to yelp out from the unexpected shock.

"So. Tell me how much you enjoy having my black servants lick your delicate white pussy? Did you enjoy having an orgasm while your ex was watching you?"

"Please. He's my husband! Why are you doing this to us?"

Mistress Diana poked Patty's rib cage causing her to squirm and cry out.

"Silence!"

She poked Patty's torso in several locations making her body squirm around until she touched the nipple rings which with the tip of the stick. Patty screamed out from pain as she moved the stick from one ring to another several times until Patty began begging her to stop.

"Please. I'll do whatever you want. Please stop. Tell me what you want from me?"

She poked Patty one more time around her belly button as Patty cried. Mistress Diana grabbed Patty's hair and raised her head.

"You're nothing more then a filthy whore and I'm going to prove it to you. I'll soon have you beg me to allow my black bulls to fuck that sweat white pussy of yours."

Patty kept crying as Mistress Diana tightly held her hair. "Your ex-husband will have the honors of selecting the perfect mate for you from my fine crop of black men. He's already agreed with me that you're nothing more then a whore. He saw the way you acted when they licked your pussy! He doesn't want you any longer!"

"No...Please.....It's not true! Mark wouldn't say such a thing! He loves me very much!"

"Your wrong! He doesn't even want to see your ugly face any longer!"

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she sobbed. "No. That can't be! I talked to him last night in the cell next to mine and he told me how much he loved me!"

"Nonsense! He only said those things because he was so hurt! Mark and I spent the entire afternoon together making love. Mark and I made love together while you were down in the dungeon begging my black servants to allow you to orgasm! Isn't it true?"

"No . . . Please . . . I only did it because they were licking me. I didn't have a choice!"

Mistress Diana laughed as she let go of Patty's hair. "Nonsense! You had a choice! You choose to act like a slut in heat! You caused Mark to not care about you any longer! He'll spend his nights with me from now on!"

Patty continued to sob and muttered her words as Mistress Diana fetched a few new toys to play with. It was a black dildo which was oddly shaped. Mistress Diana applied a special lubricant to the toy as Patty continued to cry.

She took the black dildo and raised Patty's head so she could see it. "Take a good look at your preferred color! I'm going to give you your first lesson on how to beg for black cock!"

Mistress Diana walked around between Patty's stretched legs and applied a dab of the lubricant along the crack of Patty's pussy. She began to insert the dildo into Patty's pussy, twisting and turning the toy until it was totally lodged inside the frightened housewife.

Mistress Diana walked near the rack and stretched out a rubber tube and hooked the end of it onto the black dildo. There were tiny hooks that allowed her to chain the dildo to the waist belt that Patty was wearing to keep the dildo lodged inside her pussy.

The dildo was operated by a remote control which she tested by pressing one of the buttons. The dildo began to vibrate inside Patty's pussy. With another push of a button, Mistress Diana was able to make it squirm inside Patty's pussy. It was capable of twisting and turning like a wiggle worm.

There was another button which would activate a tingling sensation but with a turn of that button, could be increased until it gave off short spurts that would shock Patty.

Mistress Diana stood back and watched the frightened housewife as she tried to fight the sensation that was taking place inside her pussy. She pressed the button which caused a short shock and watched as Patty squirmed and yelped when she felt the small surge of electricity.

She watched Patty for several minutes than hooked up a small hose to the end of the dildo to try out its next capability. This feature had to be controlled from the wall as she pressed a lever on a control panel and watched and waited for Patty's reaction.

"Oh. No . . . Please Stop! ...It's hurting me!"

The dildo was quickly being pumped with a blast of air which allowed the head to swell up into the size of a hardball. Another blast caused it to swell up to the size of a soft ball which was done next.

"No . . . Please . . . Don't let it hurt me! .....Stop!"

Mistress Diana pressed another button which would operate the dildo automatically and pushed that button and watched Patty deal with the dildo for several minutes until she began crying and took back control of the little toy herself.

She kept it on squirming inside Patty's pussy with the vibrator on and walked near Patty's head and grabbed her hair and raised her head again.

"I want you to hear you beg for me to shut off the dildo."

"Yes. Please. I don't think I can take this much longer."

Mistress Diana giggled as she smiled at Patty. "Do you want me to turn it off?"

"Oh. Yes. Please. I beg you to turn it off!"

"Tell me you're ready for the real thing now. Tell me you want a black man inside your pussy!"

Patty was crying. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she pleaded with Mistress Diana.

"I can't do that! I love my husband too much! Please take the dildo out. It hurts so much."

Mistress Diana laughed as she let go of Patty's hair letting her head fall freely down and stepped back and turned on the automatic control switch again and walked near Patty as she watched her squirming around.

"I think I'll leave you here for a while until you're ready to accept your fate. I'll be back to check on you later and see if you're ready."

Mistress Diana walked away as Patty lay squirming in her binds as she fought that dreadful little invader inside her pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Diana Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds