• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

It was Christmas Eve and Billy Marsden was having a difficult time getting to sleep. Although he was much too old to believe in Santa Clause the night still held a magical awe about it.

He had ambled up to bed just after midnight leaving his mother sitting in the parlor gazing at the multicolored lights blinking on and off on the tall evergreen standing in the corner with brightly wrapped gifts scattered around its base.

Mom had lovingly hung three Christmas stockings from the mantel stuffed with goodies for her grandchildren who would be visiting in the morning.

Even as a recent widow living with her eighteen-year-old son Mom was determined to keep Christmas special for the kids.

Billy had just dozed off the sleep when he was awaken by an unfamiliar racket downstairs.

Quietly Billy got out of bed and tiptoed to the top of the stairs. He could hear strange voices and his mother's moaning coming from down below.

He snuck down a few more stairs until he could see into the parlor.

Billy Marsden could not believe what greeted his eyes.

In the middle of the parlor was jolly old St. Nicholas and his mother. Billy's mother was totally naked with her large breasts cupped in Santa's hands as he humped her from behind. To add to the spectacle there were a couple of miniature elves caressing and kissing his mother's naked body while she moaned with Santa's gift inside of her.

Billy's mouth dropped open in awe as he watched his mother being gang-banged by her Christmas visitors.

"Oh Santa!" his mother moaned as she rocked back onto Santa's thick candy cane.

Billy an elf in a green suit hanging from his mother's nipple like a Christmas tree ornament whilst his cohort was reaching up squeezing the other breasts like an enormous lump of Play Dough.

Billy was fascinated, watching his mother receiving her Christmas joy and obviously enjoying it very much. He couldn't wait to see what surprise Santa might leave for him to find hidden in his mother's secret hiding spot.

Billy's mother's eyes popped open with delight as Santa groaned pumping her full of Christmas cheer. Billy felt so naughty watching his mother having sex with Father Christmas.

Santa pulled his spent cane from his mother's pussy with a thin strand of cum stretching like angel's hair until it snapped. Mother dropped to her knees before Santa offering to clean his joy giver in her mouth.

As Billy watched his mother's tongue licked Santa's cock and balls until they glistened with her saliva. Billy realized he had reached inside his pajamas had was holding his own cock in his hand.

Billy's cock had grown hard watching Santa fucking his mother and he knew he wanted to dip it into what the old bearded one had deposited inside is mother's just fucked hole. He couldn't wait for their visitors to be on their way to visit some other Moms.

Finally they were gone, whisked up the chimney, Billy heard the clatter of tiny hooves on the roof and a distant cry, "Merry Christmas Billy!"

Billy looked at his mother kneeling naked with Santa's cum glistening on her chin.

Billy came down the remainder of the stairs surprising is mother.

"Merry Christmas Mom!" he greeted her.

"Billy, how long have you been watching?" she asked.

"Long enough to see what Santa gave you!" Billy grinned.

"I thought you didn't believe in Santa anymore?" his mother sarcastically asked.

"I don't believe what I just saw, you let him fuck you Mom?" Billy replied.

"Moms need fucking too Billy, that's why they are Moms." She informed her son.

Billy looked at his naked mother with newly opened eyes. After having three children she was still quite appealing. Her curly blonde hair, limpid blue eyes and cute pug nose still presented a pretty face and her large full breasts with the succulent pink nipples he had nursed on still looked inviting to her grown son. A tangle nest of golden strands covered the opening where Santa had hidden her gift.

Billy decided that he wanted to fuck his mother.

"Can I see what Santa left?" he asked his mom.

"If you want to!" she said standing and bending over the arm of the big comfy couch.

From his vantage point Billy could see Santa's cum weeping out of his mother's recently fucked hole, he had to feel his cock in that mess.

Billy's cock returned to the very place it had entered the world so many years ago. Gently holding his mother's rump Billy slid into her warm, snug shelter.

"Oh god Mom, you feel so good!" he moaned as his cock twitched inside his mother's womb.

"Fuck me son, fuck your Mommy!" she groaned.

Billy was no virgin, he had bonked his share of teenyboppers but their tight little pussies were no comparisons with the one his cock was wallowing in now. His mother's hole was the Dusenburg of cunts, while the others were good enough for short jaunts his mother's was to be enjoyed on a long journey.

Billy took long, leisurely stokes into his mother's soaking wet hole enjoying Santa's playground. His cockhead was reaching into where is life had been created so many years ago.

"Oh yes Billy, you make Mommy feel so good." His mother moaned as another orgasm approached.

Billy grasped his mother's bare hips firmly and released his load...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds