• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • On the Beach Ch. 08

On the Beach Ch. 08

"I'm glad it's warm tonight because I'm no longer wearing my dress."

Bill sat upright in his chair. "You're out on the balcony in your underwear? What if someone sees you?"

"I don't think anyone can see me. Will you hold my dress for me?"

"Uh, sure!" Bill replied not really understanding what she meant but willing to go along with it.

"Hold on!"

Bill could hear her breathing into the phone and figured she had the phone between her ear and her shoulder while she did something. He heard the sound of metal on metal from the balcony above. Leaning out and looking up he was almost hit by a dress descending from above. Bill watched as Murphy's dress neatly folded over a hanger that was dangling from a ribbon was slowly lowered down to him.

"You're out of your mind!" he laughed into the phone.

Murphy giggled. "Don't drop it. Take it off of the hanger so I can pull it back up."

Bill leaned out and looked up hoping to see Murphy.

"Uh, uh! No fair looking! Send it back up!" her voice was almost covered by her schoolgirl like giggles.

Carefully removing the dress from the hanger he watched as it disappeared up above the ceiling of his balcony. Holding the dress up to his face and breathed in her scent. He couldn't tell if the warmth was from her body or if he just imagined it.

A white bra, back lighted by the moon, slowly descended. Bill reached out and carefully removed it from the hanger. Holding it up to his face he was sure that it was her body heat that he felt. Her scent was stronger on the fabric of the inside of the almost sheer cup.

"It's still warm and I can smell you on it!" he said into the phone.

"Of course it's warm! I just took it off," Murphy giggled again. "Do you like my smell?"

"My god, yes!" he replied and buried his face into one of the cups.

"Then you're really going to like the next one," she breathed into his ear. "Are you ready?"

Bill watched as a pair of panties, the crotch hooked over the hanger, was lowered to him. Carefully removing them from the hanger he held them up to his face. Her scent and the scent of an aroused female immediately flooded his senses.

"You're going to kill me!" he exclaimed. "Are you coming down?"

"Not yet. But I'm almost ready. Here!"

He heard the clicking of something scraping along the upstairs metal railing and a pair of low-heeled sandals appeared. He reached out to take them and when he grasped the hanger the ribbon came floating down released from above.

"That's all there is! Now I'm only wearing moonlight. Listen for your doorbell."

Closing his cell phone, Bill took her clothes into the condo, put them on the bed and hurried into the bathroom to brush his teeth and run a wet cloth under his arms and between his legs. He quickly applied deodorant and slipped into a clean pair of boxers. The doorbell was already chiming as he hurried down the hall to the door.

The opened door revealed Murphy standing in high-heeled sandals wearing a terrycloth robe belted around her waist.

"Good evening," she giggled as she brushed in front of him. "I've come to pay for the collect telephone call."

"May I take your coat?" Bill asked with a smile.

Murphy continued down the hall to the living room. "Not yet! I'm not sure about this. Let's wait a few minutes. OK?"

"Fine," Bill croaked still immersed in her perfume. "Would you like some wine?"

"No, but a beer would be nice if you have one," she replied and sat on the sofa crossing her legs.

She watched as he padded across the room to the kitchen. She could feel her nakedness against the roughness of the terry cloth robe and she was sure that the robe was absorbing the moisture she could feel between her legs. Murphy mind was in a turmoil. She had allowed herself to be aroused by the anticipation of what she was about to do but at the same time she felt that twinge of guilt that she was married and shouldn't be sitting there in the first place. Bill came back from the kitchen with two bottles in his hands. The fly of his boxers gaped open and Murphy imagined she could see his pubic hair through the gap.

"Glass?" Bill asked.

"No, the bottle will be fine. Thank you."

Bill settled on the sofa next to her and held out the beer. He studied her legs peeking out from the opening in the robe. He could see her tanned thighs and her two anklets dangling from her leg. For some reason looking at her almost entirely covered by clothes aroused him more than when she was in a bathing suit.

"To a pleasant evening. A very pleasant evening," Murphy toasted with her bottle.

Setting her bottle on the coffee table, she turned towards him and placed her hand on his arm.

"I am about to do something that I've never done before. I am torn but I want to feel loved. I want someone to touch me. I want someone to hold and kiss me because they want to and not because it is a habitual peck on the cheek as they go out the door or say goodnight. Can you ... will you, do that for me?"

Bill turned towards her and put his arm across the back of the sofa and onto her shoulders. "I'll do my best but I won't have to work at it because your words describe exactly what I want to do with you!"

Rising from the sofa, Bill placed his beer on the table next to Murphy's and walking over to the end table he turned off the lamp. The room fell into near darkness illuminated only by the light of the full moon.

Standing in front of the balcony screened door he looked at Murphy, her white robe glowing in the semi-darkness. "Come here," he beckoned. "I want you to see something."

Murphy thought to herself, "This is it! I want to do this and not just to get back at Robert."

She rose and walked over to stand next to him. Holding her hand up to his lips, he gently kissed her palm and guided her to stand in front of him.

"Isn't that a beautiful sight with the moon glistening on the ocean?" he whispered into her ear while wrapping his arms around her and imprisoning her arms inside of his. "I have no idea why I am so attracted to you but you have been in my thoughts since I first saw you."

"Thank you," Murphy whispered back and tilted her head so he could reach her neck with his lips. "Oh, thank you so much you don't know what that means to me," she continued in her husky, passion-filled voice.

"Do you want to sit on the balcony?" Bill asked and moved to open the screen.

"No, those plastic chairs are not all that comfortable and I don't think they will hold the two of us if I decide to sit on you lap."

Bill released her and she turned to face him.

Looking up at him, almost at eye level with her high heeled shoes elevating her, she put her arms around his waist and said, "Let's just sit on the sofa and cuddle! OK? I have to make some decisions so let's just make out for a while. I think I can handle that."

Bill laughed and led her to the sofa by her hand.

"You're something else," he said. "You say the right things at the right time."

"That's because I am wise. Wisdom comes with age. How old are you anyway?"

"Old enough to make love to a real woman," he replied and they sank down on the sofa.

Murphy pulled her legs up on the sofa and turned towards him again.

"Hold me. Just hold me for a while. OK?"

Bill wrapped his arms around her and she nuzzled her face down into the crook of his neck. After a moment, she gave a sigh of satisfaction and Bill felt her body relax against him. They held onto each other for a few minutes when Murphy suddenly lifted her face from his neck and said very seriously.

"Now you can kiss me! Make my toes curl!" she ordered and touching her mouth to his she opened her lips and searched for his tongue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • On the Beach Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds