• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • On the Beach Ch. 09

On the Beach Ch. 09

Murphy was in heaven. Her mind was no longer wondering if this was the right thing to do. She allowed herself to be driven by the passion that enveloped her body. His lips were soft and she moved hers against them. She waited for him to reach up and squeeze her breast but he didn't even attempt to touch her.

"So different than Robert's groping," she thought and immediately chastised herself for allowing that comparison to creep into her head.

Bill followed her lead and didn't force himself upon her. After the first kiss he realized that she was happy making out like a teenager and he was happy to oblige. Their hands stayed outside of their clothes but they searched out each other's nice spots with their lips and tongues. He found out that Murphy liked to have her earlobe gently sucked and when he first approached it with his lips she pulled away for a moment and removed her earrings from her pierced ears. When she sat back up on the sofa, after placing the earrings on the coffee table, she loosened the belt of her robe in what Bill decided was an obvious invitation to carry their necking a little bit farther.

Back in his arms, Murphy bent her neck and encouraged Bill to tease her from her shoulder to her hairline. She decided to make the first move and coming up for air she moved him back away from her and helped him pull his tee-shirt up over his head. Sitting back slightly, Murphy placed her palms flat against Bill's chest and gently played with his nipples.

"I like that," he said and gently caressed her cheek.

Bill's cock was already standing straight up under his boxers and the additional sensations she was giving to him stretched the skin until it almost hurt. He moved his hand from her cheek, down over her shoulder and down her side to her thigh. Murphy wrapped her arms around him and placed her cheek against his chest. When Bill found the opening in her robe and moved his hand to her thigh to caress her leg from her knee to her hip, she raised her head and again offered her lips to him.

They hungrily kissed with more passion than any of their previous ones. Murphy was the aggressor and she almost smashed her wide-open mouth against his as their tongues slid and thrust in and out of each other's mouths. Moving his hand from the outside of her left leg that he had been fondling to the inside of her right thigh. He felt her stiffen for a moment and then relax and lift her left leg slightly to allow him easier access to reach his goal. Palming her thigh his fingers slowly moved up until he could feel the heat and moisture her body was producing as a result of their ardor. When his fingers were only a fraction of an inch from the junction of her thighs Murphy broke their kiss, closed her thighs and leaning back she looked into his eyes.

Murphy felt her body trembling on the inside. Her pussy was itching and she desperately wanted to scratch it. Taking off Bill's shirt was something that she had not planned but it seemed to be the right thing to do. She didn't want to dissuade him in any way and he seemed to be hesitant in taking their necking to the next stage. His tongue was twining around hers and she alternated between sliding hers against his to clasping it with her lips and sucking on it. When Bill moved his hand to the inside of her thigh she momentarily felt herself tense up. After all this was the first man besides Robert that had touched her since she was married. Her mind flicked back to the episode on the beach and the almost unbearable sensations she felt when he had touched her and she lifted her leg to give his fingers access to her itch. She felt every millimeter of his almost hesitant progress up her leg and she was anticipating his fingers finally touching her where she wanted to be touched when a sudden thought crossed her mind and she pulled back.

"Is something wrong?" Bill worriedly asked.

"Wait a minute," she said and disentangling herself from him, reclined back on her elbows and raising her foot she placed it in his lap.

She could feel his arousal when she rested her high-heeled sandal on his lap and felt his throbbing erection. She immediately knew what it was and she considered moving it away from him but the thought that he was so aroused by her changed her mind and she rubbed him with the side of her foot.

Bill couldn't read the expression on her face in the dim light but he could feel what she was doing with her foot. Her white teeth indicated that she was smiling at him when she giggled and continued to rub her foot against his erection.

"I guess this old gal still has something left! Huh?" she giggled. "Take my anklets off, please!"

For a split second, he was unsure what she meant until she lifted her foot and waggled it. Realizing what she wanted him to do, he fumbled with the metal chains to find the clasp.

"Why?" he asked.

"They were gifts from Robert and I don't want to wear them anymore. Take them off please!"

He found the clasps and one by one he removed the jewelry and placed them on the coffee table next to her earrings.

"Thank you," she said and swinging her legs down to the floor she sat up and begin removing her marriage rings.

Watching as she struggled to get her wedding band off of her finger he imagined the conflict that she was feeling. The rings had been on for so long that her finger had almost grown around them. She finally had to put her finger in her mouth to wet it so it could slide off. Placing it on the table and holding her hand up she looked at her now naked fingers, wiggled them and stood up crossing to the balcony doors where she stood looking out onto the moonlit ocean. Untying the belt of her robe she shrugged her shoulders and it slithered down her body to the floor where she kicked it over to the side and stood there in nude silhouette looking out at the moonlit ocean.

"I'm ready," she quietly said.

Bill rose and slipping his boxers down he stepped out of them and walked up behind her. She was standing with her hands clasped in front of her belly, she didn't move until she felt his protruding erection touch her lower back. Shuddering with the sensation she leaned back against him and he lowered his face to her neck and gently rained little kisses along her shoulder. Placing his palms flat against the outside of her thighs he gently caressed them until Murphy reached down and taking hold of his hands she raised them to her breasts, pressed his fingers into cups against her softness, and held them there for a moment before releasing him.

Murphy moaned when Bill gently squeezed her soft, pillow-like breasts and found her engorged nipples. He teased them with his fingers and moving his hips he rubbed his hard cock against her lower back and ass. He could feel his pre-cum leaving a trail against her skin and she pushed back against him to let him know it was all right.

His touch on her nipples sent sensations surging through her body. He captured them with his thumb and forefinger and teased them by gently rubbing them from their aureole to their tips ending each caress with a gentle tug She felt the blood rush to her breasts and her pussy lips engorge until she could feel them rubbing against her thighs. . The heat of his erection almost burned her and she felt his oils smoothing the friction between it and her lower back. Raising herself higher on her toes, she spread her thighs and lifted her leg to allow his cock to slip between them. She could feel his knees on the backs of her thighs and his hand between their bodies when he stooped and pushed his cock so he could fit it in between her legs and up against the heat and wetness of her pussy.

Murphy lowered herself back down onto her heels and clamped her thighs together against his cock. Shuddering and quietly moaning, she masturbated herself by slipping her soaking wet pussy back and forth against him aware that their combined lubrication enhanced the erotic feelings that both were experiencing. Bill moved in counter rhythm to hers until she reached down and grasped the head of his cock when it slid out in front of her pussy. It was his turn to moan when she captured his sensitive crown between her thumb and her fingers and gently spread their oils around it.

Her pussy was becoming so sensitive that she could barely stand the feeling of his cock against it and the more she thrilled herself with the friction of their skin the more excruciating the feeling. It was as if she had an itch that she knew would not go away no matter how hard she scratched but she kept scratching anyway.

"You'd better stop that or we are going to have a tough time cleaning my stuff from out of the screened door," he groaned into her ear.

Releasing him, Murphy turned around and held herself tightly against him rubbing his cock between their bellies.

"We can't waste it on an old screen door can we? How about putting it into an old gal?" she giggled. "Come on, let's use a bed. My old legs can't do this anymore."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • On the Beach Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 911 milliseconds