• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • On the Beach Ch. 10

On the Beach Ch. 10

He followed her into the bedroom listening to her high heels and noting that they made her butt sway seductively. The dim light hid whatever minor defects she imagined her body exhibited as she crossed to the far side of the unmade king-sized bed, bent down and fluffed up the pillows. He watched her breasts swing tauntingly from her chest as she pulled the sheets back into place.

"I guess I'll always be a housewife," she laughed. "I can tell a bachelor lives here."

Kneeling on the bed Bill admired her body in the moonlight. Her breasts sagged a little towards her sides but her hard nipples stood out in the shadows. He could see the little pooch of her belly and the remains of a scar just over above that little feathery tuft of hair that women like to keep over their shaved pubes.

They moved almost in unison and knee walked to the center of the bed where they ended up nearly touching, facing one another.

"I've never done this before with anyone but Robert and a few college boyfriends years ago," she said. "I'm not sure if I can be what you want."

Reaching out, Bill pulled her towards him and ran his hands up and down her back until he reached her ass and gently grasped and squeezed her ass cheeks.

"You already are everything I want," he said and kissed her.

Murphy clutched him tightly against herself. Her fervor was almost painful as she tried to meld their bodies into one. She moaned into his mouth and raising her leg she pulled his hip towards her. Bill reached down between their bodies and cupped her pussy. Murphy moaned again and pushed her crotch into his hand. He could feel her large outer lips engorged with blood and her lubrication had soaked not only her pussy but also the insides of her thighs.

He gently inserted his middle finger between her lips and was met with a gasp as she pulled away from his mouth and lay back on the bed with her eyes closed. Bill continued to move his finger all around the sensitive and most private opening to her body while she helped by arching herself so that her ass was completely off of the bed.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" she said over and over followed by a long moan that almost turned into a scream when Bill pinched her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger.

Murphy fumbled with her right hand as she tried to find Bill's cock. She twisted around until she could reach him held him in a tight grip.

"Please, no more. I want you in me," she pleaded.

She released him and he shifted up on his side, ready to mount her. She settled back on the bed, raised her legs and spread her thighs in anticipation.

A sudden thought came to Bill when he swung his body over hers and held himself up with one knee between her legs.

"Do I need a condom?" he asked.

"Not on my account!" she exclaimed. "I can't get pregnant and I haven't had sex in so long that I'm sure I'm OK."

Lowering her right leg flat on the bed she encouraged Bill to move between her thighs. He moved into position and she again raised her leg, lifted both knees up and clasped his sides.

"Gently, gently please," she whispered. "It's been a long time."

"I'm always gentle," Bill replied. "Help me."

Murphy reached down between their bodies with both hands. She closed one hand around his erection and stretched the other arm so she could reach his balls. His cock was hard and hot in her hands and she was mildly surprised at the size of his testicles. Roberts were no way near as big as his and his stayed up close to his body while Bill's hung down in the supporting sacs. She gently rolled his balls in her fingers and he groaned with pleasure.

"Come here," she said and lightly pulled him towards her heat. "I want to feel you in me."

Bill obliged by lowering his body until the tip of his cock touched her pussy. Murphy canted her hips and raised herself in preparation for his entry. She rubbed the tip of his cock up and down between her lips before placing it at her opening.

"I don't think I've ever been this wet," she thought and prepared herself for his penetration.

Pulling her hands away she pleaded, "Now! Do it now!"

She felt the crown of his cock nestle between her lips and letting out her breath she waited expectantly for the sensation that she was anxious to feel. A slight movement of his hips and she felt him slowly dilate her vagina as he moved into her. The feeling was exquisite and she sucked in a breath of air and waited until their pubes touched.

Bill hunched his body and pushed himself into her heat. His breath hissed out between his teeth and hers sucked in as they each enjoyed the ultimate sensations of their first coupling. Her legs came up and he could feel her heels pulling against his butt. She wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him tightly against herself. Bill tried to keep his weight up off of her but her body actually came up off of the bed and was hanging from his.

"It's OK. Lie on me," she groaned. "I want to feel you all over me."

Bill slowly relaxed his arms and legs and allowed his body weight to rest entirely on hers. She relished in the feel of his flesh against hers. She could never do this with Robert because his belly was too big and heavy so they mostly did it with him lying on his side behind her. She raised her legs and caressed his sides with her knees and thighs. She could feel her thigh and stomach muscles complaining when she brought them up higher and crossed her ankles behind his back but she forgot about the discomfort when he started to move. Not yet ready to hurry on the journey to their finish, she wanted to wallow in the pleasure of this young man's body penetrating hers.

He could feel the leather of her sandals and immediately conjured up a mental image of what they looked like at that moment. The image gave him a rush and he started moving his cock out of Murphy's pussy. She was tight around his erection and he felt the friction as she tried to hold him in her.

"Don't move!" she whispered against his ear. "Don't move! Let me!"

Settling back down he immersed himself completely in her body. After a moment he felt the first contractions around his cock as Murphy tightly squeezed and milked what was giving her so much pleasure. First, her muscles tightened around the base and then it felt like the walls of her vagina were sucking at him. She repeated the movement and he realized that if she were to keep it up much longer he would not be able to control himself.

"You're going to make me cum too soon if you keep on doing that," he groaned. "I can't hold out much longer. Where did you learn to do that?"

He felt Murphy smile against his cheek as her body continued to bring him closer to his climax.

"Old ladies have weak muscles and we practice Kegal exercises to keep from peeing in our pants when we sneeze. It turns out that the exercises are good for other things too. Do you like?" she continued with a giggle. "My dildo friend likes them!"

Bill couldn't take it any longer and he began moving himself in the conventional fucking motion. Murphy unclasped her legs and began to make little mewing sounds as he moved in and out of her. She didn't just lie there, she matched his gentle pressings with her own and they soon fell into a rhythm that would bring them both to a sexual climax.

Murphy wanted to feel his chest against her nipples but her breasts were pushed out to the sides by their tight coupling.

"Wait, wait a minute," she gasped.

Bill was afraid that he was hurting her so he stopped his movements and raised his upper body off of hers. She moved her hands from his back and cupping her breasts she pushed them together and offered them to him.

"Kiss them, please!" she whispered. "Please kiss them."

Bill put his weight on his elbows and replaced her hands with his. He lowered his mouth to her nipple and kissed it with his tongue circling her sensitive tip. Sucking one nipple after the other into his mouth he held each of them between his teeth and flicked his tongue against them.

Murphy was almost out of her mind with the sensations she was experiencing. She clamped her knees tightly against his sides and began to rapidly move her legs back and forth as if she were spurring a horse. The movement caused her pussy to move up and down against Bill's cock and they both danced a matched dance of frenzy as they strived to bring each other to a mutual fulfillment.

"I'm almost there!" Bill grunted, "I can't hold out much longer! You feel so good!"

Murphy sucked in her breath, stiffened and allowed Bill to continue to move within her.

"Now!" she said. "Oh, God now!"

Bill stopped his movements and pushed himself as far into her as their bodies would allow. He felt his semen shooting into her at the same time as her contractions squeezed tightly around his organ buried inside of her vagina.

Murphy let go with a long sound of pure delight and tried to prolong the pleasure until neither of them could continue. They had satiated themselves and their sweat-saturated bodies could take no more. They lay still for a few moments before Bill raised his head and looked into Murphy's eyes. He lowered his face and their lips met in a mutual kiss of gratitude for what they had given each other.

Rolling off of her and onto his side, Bill pulled her towards himself as his still rigid cock left a trail of their bodies' fluids on her thigh. Unwilling to let go of each other, they pecked little kisses on their lips and cheeks without breaking the bond of their arms and legs.

"That ... that was outstanding as they say in the Air Force," Murphy said and kissed Bill again. "Simply outstanding! You are quite a lover, lover!"

Bill smiled. "It takes two lovers to make love and I believe that we just proved that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • On the Beach Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds