• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • After Hours Happy Hour

After Hours Happy Hour

We agreed to meet around six at the local bar for a few drinks. The four of us had become really close friends in the past four years. Even though our careers had taken us to different companies, we had always managed to stay in touch with emails every so often. We even met for lunch occasionally. But tonight we all just needed to get out and unwind with a few drinks.

You and I sat next to each other by coincidence, which made me happy. Little did you know I had a slight thing for you, but we were both married and I'm pretty sure there were no reciprocated feelings on your end. The four of us laughed all night and talked about things we had never talked about before, namely sex. We made a lot of confessions.

After a few hours of laughing and carrying on, it was time to head home. Personally I would have rathered stay out all night. Nothing much was happening for me at home and the hubby was out of town. I was hot and bothered by the conversation of the night and could have gone a few more hours. You were completely toasted and I was worried about you getting home. I had parked up on the fourth floor of the parking garage and was a little nervous about going up by myself. Everyone else was parked on the first floor and you had ridden in with someone else. You offered to walk me to my car, if I would give you a lift to your's. I jumped at the opportunity.

After walking or stumbling to the elevator, we got in and pressed the button to go up.

"I had a really good time tonight with everyone but I have to tell you, it's nice to be able to spend some time alone with you tonight even if it's only for a few minutes."

"I know what you mean," you said. "Sometimes when you are in a group of friends you can't say some things that you would tell each other when you are alone."

I totally agreed but didn't really think you meant you wanted to tell me anything. I mean we were just friends with no romantic feelings about each other. At least not you for me.

Then you leaned over to me and kissed me. It was so unexpected I don't think I even kissed back. I just stood there dumbfounded. Am I dreaming or did he just kiss me? Then the buzzer went off and we were on the fourth floor.

We stammered to my car, holding onto each other for support. We weren't knock down drag out drunk but....we were a bit tipsy. Probably needed some extra time to chill out before heading out on the road. So we got in my car and sat for a while. I started it up to get the heat going and turned on the radio. Classic 80's slow songs were playing. I was about to turn it off when you put your hand on top of mine.

"Leave that on, it brings back a lot of memories," you said.

We sat there for a while in silence listening to the music. I was shivering because it was so cold out and of course I didn't bring a coat. Silly me.

"Do you want my jacket?" you asked.

"Nah I will be ok, the car will be warmed up in a minute." Little did I know how warm it would get in the car.

You took it off anyway and placed it around my shoulders. While you were leaning over you kissed me again. This time more passionately. Again I was totally surprised but reacted a lot quicker. I returned the kiss and put my hand around your neck to pull you closer to me. Before I knew it we were flicking our tongues in each other's mouths. I was getting wet at just the thought of this earlier. Now it was happening and I was horner then ever before. You then started kissing my earlobes and my neck, nipping here and there. All I could do was close my eyes and take in all the pleasures my body was feeling all over. Before I knew it, you had your hand in my shirt, pinching my nipples ever so slightly. Your fingers were cold but the sensation sent shivers up and down my spine. As cold as I was the extra coldness made my nipples rock hard. I felt you unbuttoning my shirt and reaching around to unclasp my bra. I put my hand down in your lap and could feel your hardness through your jeans.

I decided to unzip your pants to feel your hardness a little closer. When I got your pants unzipped your cock was rock hard and stood at attention. I wrapped my hand around and started massaging as best I could at the angle I was at. I could hear you moan so I knew I was doing something right. I could feel the pre-cum wet on my hand and started rubbing a little harder and with some rhythm. I could feel your body react and could hear your breathing became faster with every pump of my hand. Your hands had found their way down my pants and were working on my clit. Then I felt your fingers in me. One, then two. Then you were pumping me at the same rhythm I was you. We were both breathing heavily and the windows were fogging up on the car. Before I knew it we were both climaxing together, moaning each others names in unison. After a while we realized we had been in the car for about an hour. We both still felt a little tipsy.

"Why don't I drive us back to your car so you can pick it up? Then you can come over to my place for a little while and have some coffee. I don't want you driving all the way home." I was worried about you but didn't want to seem like I was hovering.

"I would like that and then maybe when we get there I can fuck your mouth with my cock."

I couldn't believe what you were saying.

"Whatever you want baby," and I took you back to your car.

On the way home, as cold as it was, I had to drive with my windows opened. I was so hot after what had just happened. All the way home I was replaying every thing back through my head. Every kiss, every touch...it was a wonderful feeling.

When we got to my place I put a pot of coffee on immediately. It felt like the heat hadn't been on all day. It was ice cold in the house. Luckily I had some wood for the fire place in the house so I started a fire to warm things up. When the coffee was done I went into the kitchen to get two cups. When I came back to the living room you had laid a blanket and some pillows in front of the fire place and made yourself comfortable. As I walked into the room you patted the floor next to you for me to come over and sit with you. I did. We talked a bit more about how neither of us could believe what we were doing. Before we knew it, we were making out again. This time in the comfort of a roaring fire. Again the shirts and pants came off but a lot quicker and complete then back in the parking garage. We were completely naked in each others arms. I started kissing your neck, down to your nipples, playing with them, tweaking them to feel you jump under the pressure of my body. Then down to your stomach gently gliding my tongue across your side, which must be ticklish because you jumped a mile when I hit that spot. Finally I got down to your rock hard member, just waiting to welcome my warm mouth. I took your cock into my mouth, slowly at first.

I wanted to make this moment last as long as possible. I started licking the tip with my tongue, darting my tongue in and out of the opening, tasting your pre-cum on my lips. While I was doing this, you had maneuvered yourself between my legs so we ended up in a 69 position. It was hard for me to keep pleasuring you because of the sensation of you licking and nibbling on my clit, but I tried my best to stay composed. I wanted you to cum hard for me. I took your cock deep in my throat until I could feel the tip of it on the back of my throat. I thought I would gag but I didn't. It was a lot easier then I thought it would be. I could feel you getting more and more excited with every bob of my head.

While I was sucking I was gently caressing your balls in my hand, making sure to pay them some attention too. I could feel them getting more and more tight the more I pleasured your member. I knew it wasn't going to be long before I took you to orgasm. As I was doing this you were pleasuring me in ways I have never felt before. I could feel your tongue going in and out of my pussy while your fingers were playing with my clit. I could hardly contain my own orgasm. Before we both could get off completely we turned back face to face and started kissing again. We could taste the other on our own lips. You laid me back on the floor, and pushed my legs apart. We were kissing up and down each other, then you thrust your cock in me. Deep at first then coming almost all the way out only to put the tip of your penis back in me, teasing me.

"I want you so bad!" I said but you told me I had to wait.

You continued to just enter me slowly and shallowly until I couldn't take it anymore. I thought I would explode. Just then you went in deep and hard over and over again. I screamed your name as you took me to the best orgasm I have ever had. I heard you moaning my name too, which sent shivers down my spine. As we finished we just laid together naked in front of the fire and fell asleep in each others arms. Guess he will have to make up a story of where he was tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • After Hours Happy Hour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds