• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teaching Lynn Ch. 02

Teaching Lynn Ch. 02

I left Lynn resting well in my bed, as I went off to work. I had left her a note saying that my crew would be starting on her kitchen tomorrow and that she would need to go home and get some things, as she would be staying with me for a few days. To add a little twist, I left her another note with some instructions and what time I would return.

The second note I had left for her, instructed her to first go downstairs and take a shower, then she was to go to the dungeon, find the items I had left for her, and to put them on. I then told her I would be returning about six that night, and that she was expected to be ready.

In the dungeon, on top of the dresser where I had locked her clothes, she found a small pile of items and yet another brief note... telling her of the order in which I wanted her to put the items on. The pile consisted of a white lace corset, which was crotch less, and had cut outs for her nipples to be placed through. There was also a blindfold, a pair of cuffs, and an ankle spreader bar.

She was to put the corset on first, then the spreader bar, and then the blindfold. Before she was to put the cuffs on, she was to back up to the rack, reach high above her head and hook the chain of the cuffs on the metal hook she would find there, and then close the cuffs around her wrists.

I arrived home promptly at six and went straight to the shower to get cleaned up for our next lesson. I slipped on my robe, not bothering to tie it, and went upstairs to join Lynn. I was pleased to see her, exactly as I had instructed. I was taken aback at the sight of her tan colored nipples with their shiny gold rings showing through the corset and the contrast of her thin strip of red hair against the white lace. I could have stood there for an eternity, drinking in the sight of her, but... I had plans to take care of.

Slowly, I walked up behind her and began caressing her ass through the thin white lace. Next, I knelt behind her and slid my hand between her legs then gently brushed the back of my hand across her very damp pussy. She let out a light whimper as I touched her sex. I wanted to make her so aroused that it hurt, so I took my time and paid special attention to her moist slit. I rubbed my fingertips so very lightly against her until she was panting heavily, then stood back up and continued to walk around until I stood in front of her. I wanted to pay special attention to her nipples, as I had learned that they were very sensitive. I knew that her mind must have been racing, because she was unable to see what I was doing and had no idea what was going to happen next. For a moment, I just stood there letting her mind work, and getting more turned on by the uncertainness of the situation.

Then, I took one of her nipples fully into my mouth and ran my tongue across her gumdrop-like buttons. She gasped hard and whimpered a barely audible, "oh my god." I toyed with the gold ring with the tip of my tongue as I teased her. Letting go of one, I then turned my attentions to the other one and pulled lightly at the ring with my teeth. By now she was whimpering furiously and breathing very heavily. The sight of her large breasts heaving up and down with each breath was enough to drive me crazy.

My cock was so hard that it hurt with desire. To test her reaction, I opened my robe and rubbed the head of my swollen cock against her wet sex, just parting it then withdrawing my cock without entering her. She pushed her hips forward in a vain attempt to capture my shaft. Her face was twisted up in frustration as I withdrew my throbbing hard cock away. After waiting for a moment, I replaced it so that the head just rested against her moist cunt. I very slowly stroked back and forth, with just enough pressure to feel her wetness against my shaft.

For a few minutes, I stood there rocking back and forth, teasing her with my cock, but denying her the feeling of penetration. She was gasping loudly and begging in almost a whisper.

"Oooohh... Pleaaase... Yessss!" She rocked her hips desperately trying to "catch" my shaft.

"What does My Pet want?" I asked

"You master. I want you!" She responded.

"I'm sorry, Pet... but you must be more specific," I chided.

I could tell that she was uncomfortable voicing what she wanted in sexual terms, so I pressed the issue. While adding more pressure against her sex with my cock, I became insistent.

"Tell me exactly what you want!" I spoke almost crossly.

"I... I... I want your cock, Master!" She stuttered as her face flushed bright red.

Pleased with her progress, I reached down and pushed the head of my cock against her damp pussy and pushed it inside about an inch and stopped. Now, she was pleading with me.

"Please Master, I need your cock!"

"Ahhhh, yes, My Pet is coming along nicely," I commented aloud.

By now, she was getting very frustrated with desire and I was keeping it from her to let her arousal build. I removed my cock and stepped back to release her handcuffs. She rubbed her wrists for a moment, obviously relieved to have the metal cuffs off. I started to reach and take her blindfold off, but decided to leave it on. I found long ago that if some of your senses are disabled, it makes your other senses keener.

I then ordered Lynn to kneel in front of me and to follow my instructions. I told her to place her hands, one on top of the other, on her pussy and not to move them until I told her to. Instantly, she did as she was told.

"Now, Pet, I want you to open your mouth and hold it open until I tell you different."

Again, she did as she was told. The next thing I did was walk over to the cabinet where I stored some of my favorite toys and retrieved a piece of string and two small springs with little hooks on the end. I tied the piece of string between the two springs and walked back over to Lynn, who still had her mouth open. The sight of her unquestioning compliance had me very turned on.

I took my cock and rubbed it against her lips to test her, she never moved! Next, I placed my shaft inside of her mouth and kept it there for a moment. At first, she started to close her mouth, but she caught herself. I rubbed the little drip of precum off onto her tongue and removed my cock. I was sure she would try to close her mouth as her mouth was filling with saliva, but she held true.

"Okay, Pet, you may swallow," I said.

She closed her mouth and swallowed hard with a smile.

It was time to use the little contraption I had made. I placed the string around the rack behind me and told her to lean towards me as I hooked the springs into the little gold rings through her nipples. In order for me to hook the springs, her face was pressed against my abdomen. Being satisfied that the length of the string was appropriate, I instructed her to lean backwards. When she leaned back, the springs pulled hard on her large nipples, causing them to harden as they stood out from her chest.

She was only able to lean back far enough so that the end of my cock was at her lips. I then instructed her to take my cock into her mouth and pleasure me. Happily, she took my length between her soft velvety lips, adding just enough pressure to send ripples up the center of my back and back down through my balls with a fiery rush going down my thighs.

As she took my entire shaft into her hot, wet mouth, my eyes closed in total nirvana. When her chin rested against my balls, the tension on her nipples was released and as she would move away from me, the springs would pull hard, lifting her heavy breasts by the rings in her nipples. With each stroke, she would moan loudly as her nipples were pulled.

Each moan would send vibrations down my shaft and then through my whole body. She would almost let my throbbing cock slip from her lips and seductively flick her tongue around the head as she enjoyed the tension on her sensitive nipples. I reached down and removed her blindfold so that I could look into her piercing green eyes as she slid back and forth on my glistening rod.

Soon, Lynn was fucking my cock in slow, long strokes with her mouth and I ran my hands through her red hair as a way to steady myself and also to set a tempo to her efforts. I looked down to see if her hands were still on her pussy as I had ordered and was pleased to see that they were.

I noticed that her hands were rubbing against her sex as she was pleasuring me, and that she had slipped one finger inside and was rocking her hips slightly to increase her sensations. I was beginning to loose control as the visual and sensory stimulation was too much. I wasn't willing to end our lesson quite yet, because I still wanted to feel the grip of her damp cunt sliding against the length of my hard cock.

"Lynn, I am going to have to ask you to stop, because we still have more lessons and I am not ready to end this now."

She simply let her play toy slip from her mouth and responded softly.

"Yes Master."

I then released her breasts and the spreader bar, instructing her to follow me to my bedroom. My bed was custom made by a welder friend of mine out of wrought Iron and old horseshoes. The bed looked almost sinister with its black paint and I had placed shiny handcuffs and studded black leather restraints on the horseshoes, which made great tie points. I stood in the doorway and motioned Lynn towards the bed and playfully swatted her hard on her ass as she passed.

"Before you get on the bed, I want you to remove your corset, slowly so that I can take in the sight of your nude body."

Lowering her eyes, she did just as I asked, being so seductive in her undressing that my shaft was standing straight out from my body and showing through my robe.

"Now Pet, I want you to stand beside the bed and bend over letting the top half of your body rest on the bed."

I walked over to her admiring her bare ass in the candlelight of the room. Reaching into the nightstand, I emerged with a ball gag and instructed her to put it on. I did not want to blindfold her because I wanted to see her facial expressions. Next, I fastened her ankles to the bottom of the bed, as well as one arm to the headboard and one to the footboard.

She squirmed a little, as she got accustomed to her new restraints. For a moment, I just took in the sight of her willing submissiveness. I left the room to go get some things from the dungeon for our next lesson... and returned with a riding crop, a small anal plug and a bottle of lubricant.

I purposely kept the items out of her sight as I returned to kneel behind her. To get started, I reached up and slid a finger into her soaking wet sex. She was so wet that my finger slipped right in without any resistance. As I curved my finger to reach towards her "G-spot," I pushed another finger inside. This time, I could feel her pussy gripping my fingers as I slid the third finger in and began slowly and methodically pumping my wrist in and out of her pressing just below her "spot".

With each thrust of my hand, she was meeting it with a backwards thrust of her hips. Once she was thoroughly turned on, I took the bottle of lubricant and dripped a little onto her puckered anus. When she felt the cold liquid on her most private place, she froze and got silent. I could feel her thighs tighten up as I massaged the liquid into her tight hole barely dipping the tip of my finger into her ass. I started my efforts on her pussy again and softly told her to relax, and that I would go slowly.

I simultaneously pressed against her spot as I pressed more of my finger into her other hole. I heard her gasp at the same time as I felt her muscles relax letting my finger slip inside. Slowly, I slipped two fingers into her anus as I increased my efforts on her quivering pussy. I could tell that she was beginning to enjoy the feeling by the sounds of her muffled moans into the bed sheets.

I removed my fingers from her ass and lubricated the small blue plug and pressed it against her ass, which was now glistening, with lube. To my surprise, she met the intrusion by thrusting her hips back against it. For a moment, it resisted then slipped inside, leaving only the blue ring and base showing.

I stood up and looked up at her to see that her face still buried in the sheets and her hands clenched in a fist. Reaching down, I gripped the ring and gave it a couple of tugs and then wiggled it getting a low moan from her. I picked up the crop and swung it landing on her right cheek. Instantly, she bucked her hips and let out a muffled cry.

"Yessss!"

I began alternating strikes on her right and left cheeks, pausing to wiggle the plug and massage the red skin of her bare ass between swings.

I just about couldn't contain myself any longer watching her ass jerk and squirm with each strike against her bare skin. The sound of leather striking bare skin has an almost hypnotizing sound. The sweet musky aroma of her sex filled the air with an intoxicating scent. I was doing everything in my power to maintain a sense of self-control, when every fiber of my being wanted to walk up behind her and push my aching cock into her tight back door. I knew that she wasn't quite ready for that today and I wasn't willing to destroy her trust in me as her Master.

I was definitely in need of the feel of her hot damp pussy gripping my raging hard cock. I couldn't wait any longer, but I wanted to look into her eyes and see her face as I drove my manhood into her soft, velvety folds. Reaching down, I released her ankle restraints and then leaned against her pressing my throbbing shaft against the crack of her ass as I reached over her to release her hands.

For a moment, I just stayed there, leaning against her, letting her feel my cock twitch against her bare backside. As I lay there, she began to slightly move her hips up and down letting my manhood ride against her back and my balls bumping the plug that was still lodged in her rear. I reached down to remove the plug, when she reached around and stopped my arm.

"Master, may I leave it in there?" She asked in her most submissive voice.

"Tell me exactly what you want Pet, and I will consider your request." I ordered.

"Master, I want to feel the fullness of that toy deep inside my asshole as you fuck me," she said, very matter-of-factly. I was taken back by her casting her once shy nature aside to tell me exactly what she wanted. I couldn't help but smile as I turned her over to admire her naked form once again. I was going to leave her hands loose, but she scooted back up onto the bed and placed her hands "spread eagle" to the headboard to be bound. I noticed that her wrists were pretty red and irritated, so I decided to use some red satin scarves that were in the night stand instead.

Once her arms were tied wide apart, her breasts were open to my attacks again. She was already so wet that there was a pool of her juices gathering on the sheets between her legs. That damp patch looked so good that I had to lap it up and taste her juices that were flowing so freely. Grabbing her ankles, I pushed her thighs far back and apart so that I could taste her sweet nectar. Lightly, I traced the outline of her sex with the very tip of my tongue only barely making enough contact for her to feel. Slowly, I lapped up the juices that were escaping from her depths.

I then placed the tip on my tongue at the bottom of her slit, just above the blue plug and curved it upwards, scooping up her musky sweet juices. I was now lapping hungrily at the bottom of her cunt catching the tasty fluid that ran from her pink hole like a fountain.

Next, without warning, I sucked her now very swollen and distended clit between my lips, letting my moustache and goatee brush against her moist folds. She almost came off of the bed as she instantly had an explosive orgasm that came out of nowhere.

Her body shook violently as she let out a sound that would be best described to be between a squeal and a low moan. For a moment, I just sat back and enjoyed the sight of her body being ravaged by extreme pleasure.

For a second, she just lay there with her eyes closed tightly, breathing heavily as she sought to regain her composure. Soon, she opened her eyes and smiled with a smile that was so sexy that it made me swallow hard. I started to get up and let her rest for a few minutes, as I knew she would be overly sensitive after her orgasm. Her next words stopped me when she spoke.

"Please Master, don't leave. I need you. I need you deep inside of me!"

I couldn't believe what I had heard! She still wanted more, and I was definitely not going to argue with her. Turning back to face her, I grasped my now stiffening shaft and guided it towards her hot damp pussy.

I pushed her legs far apart so that her slit was opened and I could see the pink center of her sex glistening in the flickering candlelight. I nudged the swollen head against her tight opening and pushed slightly, letting only the head slip inside of her. I heard her moan with approval as felt the ring of her opening tighten against the intrusion of my throbbing shaft.

My god, she was so hot inside that I was having a difficult time restraining myself. For a few minutes, I fucked her with just the head, letting it slip out, then pushing it back in slowly, taking my time to push her towards another climax.

Stopping to raise her legs, I pushed forward and sank to full depth in one stroke. Once I was completely inside of her hot tunnel, I paused to grind into her, feeling the tickle of our pubic hair rubbing together at the apex of our bodies.

I put her left leg over my right shoulder and leaned my weight onto her allowing my free right hand to play with the toy in her ass as I drove in and out of her. I started slowly at first, and then increased my efforts, as her breathing got heavier. Her breasts were keeping perfect rhythm with my hips as I pumped back and forth with long, deep strokes. I reached around and began tugging at the toy with the same tempo that her steaming box was receiving.

I was nearly out of breath as I fucked her furiously now, making loud slapping sounds as our bodies collided. As I withdrew my cock on each stroke, I almost pulled the toy free from its dark confines as I continued driving it back in with the same momentum used by my hips. Our loud moans combined to make an almost guttural symphony of sounds that filled the room as we climbed towards our approaching joint climax.

Our breathing was now so rapid, that we were almost shouting as we exhaled each breath. As I felt her thigh tighten against my shoulder, and her pussy started convulsing against my cock, I knew it was time. With one final push into her depths, I released stream after hot sticky stream into her quivering womb. We were both so completely spent, that all that I could do was reach up and release her wrists. The last thing that I remember as we both fell fast asleep, was the feeling of my cock growing soft inside of her.

This was how Lynn came to be my own personal submissive as well as an excellent neighbor to have around. Since our first meeting, we have had the best sex life a man could ask for and I am sure that the best is yet to come!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teaching Lynn Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds