• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Couple (2) Jennie

Becoming a Slut Couple (2) Jennie

12

She stood at the sink looking out the window as she did the breakfast dishes. The yard looked, for lack of a better word, unkempt. The flower beds were full of color and the grass was green, but something was a little off. A little like a man dressed up in a suit and tie and with polished shoes that gleamed, but needing a haircut. Unkempt, needing a trim. Taking care of the yard had always been Martin's job, but he had been putting in so much time at work lately that he hadn't been able to keep up around the house.

She finished the dishes and headed for the living room. She dropped down on the couch, picked up the remote and started channel hopping and couldn't find anything that could keep her interest. She turned off the TV and got up to take a shower. The shower head had a bad washer or something and dripped. Just one more thing for Martin to take care of one of these days. She washed and dried her hair and then toweled off. She reclined on the bed and picked up the latest issue of Redbook from the bedside stand and wondered why she kept renewing her subscription. She originally took out the subscription for household tip and recipes, but she hardly ever saw any of that anymore. Now it was all stuff like "Secrets for Lasting Love" and "Make the Ultimate Sex Connection" and "Sex Talk and Tips to Make Yourself More Alluring to Your Partner." You couldn't even get away from it when you did a simple thing like reading your horoscope.

Aquarius

January 20 - February 18

Focus on: Romance

The Sun and Saturn swing through your house of love through the 22nd. Put less energy into mundane matters and more into your love life. Your sex appeal will wow your partner - and awaken your self confidence.

What was with the constant attention to sex? Her issue of Cosmopolitan wasn't any better, in fact, if anything it was worse. "How to Heat Up Sex." "The Touches He Will Beg for Again and Again." "Beyond Kama Sutra - Eight sex positions you never thought of." Sex, sex, sex and more sex. God, didn't it ever stop? Sure, sex was nice every once in a while, but there was more to life than sex. It had taken her a long time to convince Martin of that, but he came around eventually. He didn't bug her now near as much as he used to. In fact she could barely remember the last time he approached her.

She threw the magazine down and started thinking about the rest of her day. She had been invited to a pot-luck Tupperware party and she needed to come up with a dish to pass. Funny thing that. She wasn't a joiner, never had been, so what had prompted her to join the book discussion group at the library? That led to her making friends with Alice, Tina and Marge. Those friendships led to her being invited to Avon get togethers and Tupperware parties which gave her lots to do when Martin was away on business or working late. Tonight's party was going to be at Alice's house and she had never been there. She wondered if any of the girls liked to play cards. She could have a card party and invite them over as a way of saying thank you for inviting her to all of their get togethers. Salad! That's what she would make for the pot-luck, a nice five bean salad.

She had purchased some storage containers and a set of mixing bowls and had given her recipe for five bean salad to three other girls. The party had broken up and everyone had gone except Tina, Marge and Bev who she had just met. Alice had whispered to her to stick around when everyone else had gone.

"I've got something that you just have to see."

When everyone else had gone Alice led Tina, Marge, Bev and her down into the basement. The basement had been finished as a recreation room and there was a pool table at one end and a big screen TV at the other. Alice led them to the TV area and had them all sit down as she turned and put a tape in the VCR. The screen lit up and the words said, "Cierra Productions" present Angel Dust in "Lust at Home."

"Is this the one where she takes the guy with the eleven inch dick in her ass" Tina asked.

"No, that was "Lust in the Back Seat." This one is just out and you are not going to believe what she does in this one."

Jennie looked around the room at the eager expressions on the faces of the other women. She had never seen an X-rated video and she wasn't sure that she wanted to see one then, but getting up and leaving might cause a problem in her newfound relationship with the girls.

A sexy blonde with huge breasts appeared on the screen and all the other girls yelled out, "Yea" and whistled and clapped and Alice saw the puzzlement on her face and said:

"Her real name is Norma Speers and we went to school with her."

The plot, what little there was, seemed to be that the housewife was at home when the cable guy came. The housewife came onto him and screwed him and while they were doing it her husbands brother came in the house, saw what was going on and joined in. Jennie sat there amazed as she saw the woman take a penis in her mouth while one was in her vagina. She had heard girls at school in the locker room talk about "giving head" but she could never picture it in her mind and when she heard about it she shivered in disgust. How could a woman do that? But the woman on the screen seemed to enjoy what she was doing. God knows the men were enjoying it.

On the screen the cable guy went to the phone and made a phone call. "I've got a hot one here" he said, "And I need some help" and he gave an address. Two more men showed up and Jennie's jaw dropped when the woman on the screen accepted a penis in her mouth, her anus and her vagina at the same time.

"What's so special about that? Hell, even I do that" Tina said.

"You do?" screamed Marge. "You slut you. You never told us you did threesomes and foursomes."

"That isn't what I meant. I've sucked off Bert and he's had my ass a lot."

"Oh that. We've probably all done that, I know I have" and Jennie saw Alice and Bev nod their heads in the affirmative.

"My God" she thought, "Am I the only normal person here?"

On the screen another man came in the door. "What the fuck!" he yelled, "What are you doing with my wife?"

"Hey man" said the cable guy, "She wanted it so we are just helping her out."

"God damn. I didn't know I married a slut. Well fuck it, she's mine and I want her asshole."

"Okay man, it's yours" the cable guy said as he pulled out of the woman to make room for the husband. The husband moved up behind her and pushed his penis into the blonde's rectum and she screamed out:

"Oh God yes! Stuff me full of cock and fuck me!"

"Here comes the first one" Alice said as on the screen Angel Dust took a penis in each of her three orifices at the same time while she gave a hand job to the two men standing on either side of her.

"Isn't that wild?" Alice said. "Five at once. I may have to get real drunk some night so I can get loose enough to do something like that."

"Yeah, like you would" Marge said.

Alice said, "Hey, I might. I did two after the prom so I know I can do more than one."

"Yeah, but you were a cheerleading slut back then and not a wife and mother like you are now."

"I've still got what it takes. Every time I work out at the gym I've got young studs looking at me and drooling."

Jennie had her eyes glued to the screen as the blonde and the men went through several different contortions. "Hey Jennie, are you okay" Tina asked.

Bev laughed and said, "Hell, she's just turned on. She wants to be where Norma is right now."

Jennie blushed, but she was also aware that what Bev had just said was true. She would never have believed it of herself, but she was turned on. Her panties were wet and while she didn't really want five men she did wish she was with Martin just then.

"Here comes the other hot part" Alice said as on the screen two men slid their members into Norma's vagina at the same time. "Yea Norma," "You go girl" and "Go, go, go, go" rang through the room.

Everyone was gone and she was picking up what she had bought and was getting ready to leave when Alice stopped her.

"Come on into the kitchen with me for a minute."

She followed Alice into the kitchen and Alice asked her to sit down for a second and when she did Alice opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses and handed her one before sitting down at the table across from her.

"Did I do something wrong tonight" Alice asked.

"No. If you did I don't know what it was."

"I looked over at you while we were watching Norma's tape and you looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an onrushing car. Haven't you ever seen a porn video before?"

"No, I never have."

"Did I embarrass you? If I did I'm sorry."

"No, I wasn't so much embarrassed as I was shocked at seeing what she did."

"What bothered you? The oral? The anal?"

"All of it" she said and then she gulped down her wine. Alice refilled her glass and by the time the bottle was empty Alice knew Jennie's complete sexual history. "And you never had any desire to try any of it?"

"No, I didn't even know you could do some of it. I heard of oral sex when I was in high school, but I'd never heard of anal."

"When you say you never tried oral does that mean you have never had oral performed on you?"

"Oh God no, not ever."

"Has your husband ever tried?"

"He did once, but after I got done screaming at him he never tried again."

"Too bad sweetie, you have been missing a hell of a rush."

"Just a second" Alice said and she got up and left the room. When she came back she had three video tapes in her hand and she handed them to her. "Here sweetie, look at these in your leisure time. If you are going to hang with us girls you need to know us for the perverts we are. None of us do this stuff, at least I don't think the others do, but we think about it and talk about it all the time. These will give you some insight into the way we talk and what we talk about after a couple of stiff ones. Drinks that is" she said as she giggled.

When she got home, for the first time in her married life, she wanted to make love so bad that she would have let Martin have her on the living room floor if he was there. But he wasn't there. He was out of town again on business.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day she watched the first of the videos Alice had given her. A beautiful redhead made love to four different men. In the first scene she took the man in her mouth and then in her vagina. In the second scene she did two men at the same time - one in her mouth and one in her vagina and in the next scene she sucked on a man and then let him put his penis into her rectum. The last scene she let three men use her at the same time. The thing that Jennie noticed was that the woman seemed to love everything she was doing.

How could a woman enjoy a penis in her mouth? How could she possibly like one pushed into her rectum? And then she had to ask herself why she was rubbing her vagina through her panties?

By the end of the week she had watched all three of the videos that Alice had given her and while she didn't understand it she had gotten excited every time she sat down and watched one and she had even masturbated a couple of times. She thought of Martin when she played with herself and wished his job didn't keep him away from home so much.

She returned the tapes to Alice when the book discussion group met at the library on the following Monday. After the meeting she had gone for coffee with Alice, Tina and Marge. The girls, by their actions and the way they behaved toward her, made it obvious that they considered her one of their group and not someone just sitting in, but was she really one of them? They were open about sex, they used words like cock, pussy, dick, cunt and ass and they discussed old and current boyfriends and their husbands. No subject seemed taboo to them. She wasn't like that. They were so full of life and outgoing and she was - face it - a stick in the mud compared to them. Why did they like her? What could they possibly see in her?

Over the next couple of weeks she found herself spending more and more time with Alice and Tina and Marge. She met other girls through them and became friends with Bev and a few others and she finally worked up enough nerve to invite them all to a card party at her house. The game that everybody seemed to know and like was double Pinochle and enough girls accepted to have two tables.

Martin was home that night and after he met the girls he went down into his basement workshop. Everyone seemed to have a good time and Tina said they should do it more often, maybe have a card party every other week, and the other girls seemed to like the idea. Martin came up as people were leaving and Alice asked him why he hadn't joined them.

"You already had eight players so I would have been the odd man out. Besides, my game is Euchre and not many people know it."

"Oh my God," Tina said, "Alice and I had given up hope of ever finding other Euchre players out here. Everyone played it back in Michigan, but no one out here seems to have even heard of it."

"You and Alice both play?"

"Yes, and we love it."

"Well, I play and Jennie is an absolute shark at the game. Maybe the next time the four of us can play."

"Screw the next time" Tina said, "I'm in no hurry to leave, how about right now?"

"I don't mind," Alice said as she looked from Jennie to Martin, "Ralph won't be home before midnight so I don't have to hurry home."

She looked at Martin and he must have seen that she wanted it. "Why not," he said as he started pulling out the extra cards to set up the deck. They cut for partners and Alice and Martin ended up teamed against Tina and Jennie. When the game broke up an hour later they arranged to meet again on Thursday and talked about making it a weekly thing.

Jennie was not blind. She had seen the way that Tina and Alice had looked at Martin and she suddenly realized that it had been years since she had looked at him that way and that realization troubled her. Her epiphany came two weeks later. She was hosting another card party and they had just taken a break. She was in the basement getting a bag of ice out of the freezer. There was a heating vent just above the freezer and on the floor above the freezer was the downstairs bathroom and she heard a voice through the vent.

"Have you decided yet?"

"Yeah, I don't think I will. Jennie is a sweetheart and Lord does she ever have a beautiful face, but what she has let happen to her body is a crime." The voice was Bev's. "I think it would embarrass her if I invited her to a lingerie party. She obviously could never wear any of those things so I think it would be kinder of me not to ask her to come."

"Makes you wonder though."

"Wonder what?"

"How she keeps her husband looking like she does. God knows I'd let him put his shoes under my bed any day."

"He is rather good looking, isn't he."

She stood there holding the bag of ice cubes and thinking about what she'd just heard. Didn't want to embarrass her? Kinder not to invite her? They pitied Martin? Oh God, and she fought back the tears, got herself under control and went back up to the party.

When everyone was gone she locked herself in the bathroom, took off all of her clothes and then looked at herself in the mirror. She tried to imagine - no - she didn't need to try to imagine how Martin saw her, it was right there in front of her. No wonder he wasn't bothering to try and make love to her any more. Good Lord, how had she ever let it get so bad.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning when she woke up she remembered the little magnet that her dad had put on the door of their refrigerator - "This is the first day of the rest of your life." Well, it was, and she was going to do something with the rest of that life. She showered, dressed and then got out the yellow pages and two hours later she was a member at the Balance Fitness Center and a half hour after that a trainer was showing her the equipment and how to use it. He set up a program for her to follow and then suggested that she might also consider looking into trying The South Beach Diet.

It was hard work and results didn't come overnight, but by the end of the month she saw the change and week by week the change became more pronounced. Todd, the trainer she was working with, even made a 'soft' pass at her and it gave her hope that Martin would soon take notice of her again. She was starting to look good and feel good.

Her continued association with Alice and the other girls made some changes in her personality. She became a little more out going. In addition to the book discussion group she played cards with the girls every other week and every Wednesday was Euchre night with Martin, Alice and Tina. When the girls talked about sex she joined in although she didn't have much to contribute. She was using words like cock and pussy and other words she would never have uttered six months ago.

The icing on the cake came the day Bev showed up for one of the card parties and said:

"Well look at you! Next time I have a lingerie party I can use you as a model."

Everyone noticed the change in her. Everyone commented on the change. Everyone but Martin. Had they grown so far apart that he didn't even notice her anymore? Well, at least he wasn't noticing anyone else. She saw the interest in the eyes of Tina, Marge, Alice and especially Bev, but Martin never seemed to notice that interest and he showed no signs of being interested in any of them other than as partners in Euchre.

It hurt! She had to admit it to herself - it hurt! All that hard work she had done and he hadn't noticed at all. It seemed that all he had time for anymore was his job. She was proud of her new look and yes, even of her new outlook on life and especially as that outlook pertained to sex. She was ready to give Martin her first blow job; she was ready to let him go down on her and yes, if he wanted it, she would bury her head in a pillow, stick her butt up in the air and let him have her ass.

But she also had her pride.

She had done all the work to make herself better for him, but she wasn't going to crawl to him and say, "Here. Look at me!" - he was going to have to notice her and come to her!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They rotated the bi-weekly card game and on that particular night the game was at Alice's house. When the game was over and people were leaving Alice stopped Marge, Tina, Bev and her and asked them to stick around. As soon as everyone else was gone Alice said:

"I've got Norma's newest. It's hot. Come on ladies, grab your wine glasses and let's go watch it."

The title, "Gangbanging Housewife," staring Angel Dust scrolled across the screen and then the girls stomped and cheered and yelled out things like, "You go girl" as the sexy, busty blonde took on nine men in a fuck fest that lasted an hour and fifteen minutes. Angel Dust took them two and three at a time and when one finished he went and rested up and then came back again.

"Hard to believe that she was a tight assed prude in high school" Tina said.

"Damned hard to believe that she was a virgin when she left for California to become a star" said Marge.

"I guess even prudes can change" Alice said and she was looking at Jennie and smiling as she said it.

When everyone else was getting ready to go Alice asked her to stay for a minute. When they were alone Alice said:

"Your face clouded over when I made my prude remark. What gives?"

Jennie had just enough wine in her to let it all come out and when she was done Alice said:

"Oh you poor kid. I'm sorry and I'll talk to the other girls. We like Martin. He's a good looking guy and he's fun to flirt with and if he wasn't married to you a lot of the girls would probably be fighting to see who could land him, but none of us are going to try and steal your man. As far as the rest of it goes I don't know. Maybe we need to give Martin a wake up call."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Couple (2) Jennie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds