• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gifted

Gifted

Edited by PeeJ

My drinks go down easily, I need them to calm my nerves, to quiet my inner voice tying to talk me out of it. The music is loud and I feel exposed in my short revealing skirt. My husband, Ron, sits calmly in his corner booth, sipping his drink and watching me.

A man comes up to the bar where I'm sitting, asking me if I want to dance. Should I tell him what I really want, what my observer wants? I answer with a nod of my head, unable to say it.

The large dance floor is crowded but there's safety in numbers. The old song they're playing reminds me of another place and time. My body takes over and moves to the music, the alcohol warming my blood.

The band slides into another song, no pause or time to be asked we just keep dancing.

I become aware of my partner: he's attractive and young, and the kind of man most girls would be proud to be seen with. His body moves with energy and grace and probably is a good fuck. 'I want to watch you dance seductively', Ron would say.

He dances closer to me, touching me with his hands, I respond with the same. Our fingers meet in the middle and they interweave, locking us together. I glance over at Ron; he smiles and raises his glass as if to make a toast.

Another quick change of music and I'm in his arms. The slow grinding music lures me into the rhythm of sex. His hands on my lower back are not idle, they are always moving, making little circles dipping down to my ass then back up and waiting for my response.

I respond in kind, only I leave them there and pull him close to me. There's no need to wait for his response, I can feel his hardness pushing into my groin repeatedly as if we were already doing 'it.'

My husband in the booth can see what I'm doing; my upper body leans back and I rub my pussy on my partners cock. He probably thinks he will score tonight — maybe he will, it's up to the man in the booth.

If I do let him fuck me I can hear him saying now, "I fucked this gorgeous blond last night," bragging to his friends, but in reality, I'm only pretty.

It's break time for the band and for me as well. He follows me back to my seat, talking shit; I think he told me his name but who gives a fuck. His hand finds my knee and I let it stay; it moves further up my leg; I don't stop him. 'I want to see them feel you up, to treat you like the slut you're meant to be,' Ron said as he drilled me with his cock the night before.

I look over to the booth and there's no one there, I excuse myself to go pee. We agreed if he wasn't there, we were to meet at the ladies room. When I see him there I can breathe again, what must he think of me? I go to him and he pushes me into a cubby where no one can see. He pins me against the wall, pulls out his dick, I pull my panties aside and he sticks it in. "Like this," he says. "Do him like this." He backs away and puts his cock back in his pants; I want more but first things first.

My dancing friend is waiting for me, waiting to get lucky. "Just in time," he says. "The band is back."

I drink my liquid courage and join him on the dance floor. He is up to his old tricks, touchy-touchy, feely-feely, and very predictable.

We move around the floor dipping and grinding and whenever close, we grab. They slow it down and we come together, he gropes my tits and I squeeze his cock. Our lips come together, our tongues duel like wrestlers, one tying to pin the other.

I focus on his eyes, my left hand, the one with my wedding ring, is in his right. Is now the time? No not yet, a true slut would give others a try, test them, tease them and choose the best. Without a word, I let go and walk back to the bar. He walks behind me like a dog following its owner, waging his tail and panting. "Not now," I say. "Maybe later if you're still around."

Two other men try to get me on the dance floor and I refuse, the third getting my attention. He doesn't come on like the others, no facade, no bullshit, and most of all, no corny pick-up lines. He just offers his hand as if he knows I will take it, and I do.

I look to see if Ron approves of my choice, he gives thumbs up. 'Dance with him like your going to fuck him,' he would say if I could hear.

My new partner wastes no time; his hand is on my ass before the end of the first song, by the end of the second mine is on his. He steps over to the band and yells something at the bassist; he nods yes and the next song is slow.

He wraps his arms around my waist as we start to move to the music; I pull him in close. His breath is hot on my neck as he places kisses on one side and then the other. He reaches between us and adjusts himself so the bulge of his dick fits nicely into my crotch. I open my legs to let him in as we emulate sex to the slow driving beat.

From over his shoulder I look towards Ron and he makes a gesture with his hand, the one that gives his approval. I understand what he wants, to take him 'there', to that little cubby and fuck him. 'Like this, do him like this.'

"Follow me," I mouth, giving his cock an encouraging squeeze. I take his hand and pull him along walking past my first partner, then Ron and then straight to the cubby. I turn around and back inside persuading him to follow.

Reaching under my skirt, I remove my panties and hold them under his nose. He takes them from me and shoves them into his pocket, a souvenir I suppose. I envision them hanging from his rear- view mirror.

He kisses me while he grabs my ass with both hands, massaging and pulling each cheek away from the other then letting them slap back. I unzip his pants and reach inside; his hard member about to bust out of its cramped space. I set it free and it comes to rest on the front of my skirt leaving a wet spot from his pre-cum.

I lift up my skirt and use his dick as a lever to push him back enough to put the head of his penis at my slit. I wedge it between my lips wetting him with my juices. He pushes forward attempting to enter me but I have a firm grip and I'm not quite ready to cross that line.

I remember the countless times Ron has begged me to fuck someone and now I am about to do it. This total stranger is going to stick his cock in me and I don't even want to know his name. He's just a toy, a dildo of sorts not to be taken seriously.

My vulva caresses the unfamiliar penis at my entrance; I let it go and it plunges deep inside me causing me to moan in pleasure. I hold him still for a moment grieving or possibly savoring my loss of innocence, I am not sure which.

We begin to fuck slowly, both moving our hips forward and back meeting in the middle. My cunt makes loud sucking noises as he backs all the way out then shoves it in hard making me grunt. I can feel the small lips of my pussy stretch and they pull the tip of my clit into contact with his shaft. We start breathing faster and I feel him swell up inside me, stretching me further than I ever remember with Ron.

He moans and his face becomes convoluted, as if he is in excruciating pain. I feel the warm gush and additional lubricant of his ejaculate as he cums causing me to fall into the depths of my own orgasm. With a mind of their own, my legs and arms wrap around him and hold him in a steadfast grip not willing to end the erotic union.

As our breathing slows and our bodies relax we begin to fuck again, enjoying the afterglow of our sex. His dick begins to shrink and becomes flexible rather than rigid, causing it to bend instead of penetrate when he pushes forward. I reach down and hold his shriveling penis in my hand attempting to put it back in my messy hole but the moment has ended.

I give him a last kiss, a peck really, and ask him to meet me back at the bar but I won't be there; it was easier to lie than explain. I see him enter the men's room and I take the opportunity to leave, his spunk running down my thigh as I walk.

I see Ron in the back seat of the car and he leans over to unlock the door. A little cum leaks out of me as I sit and give him a hug. He wants to know everything and if I really fucked him. I place his hand under my skirt and tell him to check for himself. He sticks his finger in me making squishy noises and then leans down to kiss my thigh.

Another kiss a little higher and I open my legs wide, inviting him in. He sucks in my labia lightly chewing on them; his tongue enters my hole and fucks me like a small cock.

When he finishes he sits up and kisses me deep and I can taste a hint of semen. He unsnaps his pants pushing them to the floor and pulls me onto his lap. He tells me how much he wants to fuck my used cunt and I assure him it was well fucked. I tell him how he shoved it in and filled me with his seed. How it was dripping down my leg as I left the bar.

His cock penetrates me with ease and he comments about its looseness. I ask him if he likes it that way and his answer was a hard jab with his dick. The smell of sex rises from between my legs and enters my nostrils setting me on fire. I fucked him back but the cum inside me makes it hard to feel his cock, I try to shift forward and put pressure on my clit but my efforts go unrewarded. I decide to wait for mine and concentrate on Ron.

"Come on Ron, fuck your slut of a wife. I was so nasty tonight; letting those men touch me and kiss me. I wanted them both you know, real bad. Would you have let me fuck both of them, because I would have if you wanted me to?" Ron lets out a deep moan as I speak.

"Do I feel real wet hun? That's all his spunk you know; he filled me up good, squirting all his sperm inside me. Too bad I'm on the pill; I could have gotten knocked up for you. Would you like me to accidentally forget to take my pill tomorrow? Would you like that; I will if you want me to." His moaning becomes louder and I can tell he is about to cum.

"That's it baby, let it go. Shoot all your sperm in me, mix yours with his and let them fight over my womb."

Ron stiffens underneath me as I fuck him and I feel my second warm gush of the night. The semen seeps out of my hole and my cunt makes particularly nasty noises as we thrust together.

As we slow to a stop, I hold him close to my breast and asked him if he likes his gift. He grabs my face with both hands and kisses me on the lips and thanks me.

"Happy birthday Ron," I say as I lie back on the seats and spread my legs. "Now come over here and lick the icing off my cake!"

End.

*

I would like to take this opportunity to give a special thanks to PeeJ for his help and encouragement.

JP

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gifted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds