• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fat Girl's Guide To Anal Sex

Fat Girl's Guide To Anal Sex

I scour the Internet looking for large women for discreet encounters. They are my very own personal fetish. Don't ask me why. The first time I laid eyes on a chubby gal who was completely naked, I was hooked. My date to the prom was a slim, beautiful cheerleader but the gal whom I truly wanted was a chubby chick who was cute in my eyes but unfortunately had too many issues. Oh, well. I had been chatting online with Eleanor for three months. We finally agreed to meet for a discreet encounter just to see what's up.

I went to the restaurant, and waited. Eleanor arrived ten minutes later. She was a pretty, plump woman in her early twenties. I'm guessing her height to be around five feet eleven inches and her weight to be around 300 pounds. She wore a black shirt and gray pants. Her hair was long and blonde, and her eyes a pale blue. Her skin was alabaster, and smelled of sweet cream. She greeted me with a smile. We sat down and talked. I told her a bit about myself. I was a former college football player who graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice before heading to the police academy. I became a cop, as was the tradition of the men in my family going back several generations. Eleanor smiled, and told me a bit about herself. She was a college student and a member of her school's rugby team. I found that interesting. I played a bit of rugby myself. She also told me that she was a wrestler while in high school.

I was glad to discover that we had a common love of sports. We ate some delicious food, and enjoyed delightful conversation. She told me about her exploits on the rugby team. This gal was a real tomboy and learned the love of rugby from her father, the athletic director of the local community college and her brothers, both of whom were college football players. We left the restaurant and went around town. We had a lot of fun together.

While hanging out together, I put my arm around her. She didn't protest. In fact, at some point she was hugging me and caressing me in a very nice way. I smiled and kissed her. She kissed me back, passionately. When our lips parted, I smiled at her and she smiled at me. I liked this woman! We went back to her place for a night of fun. Let me say in advance that things are going to get extremely hot in here and that if you are sexually naïve or politically conservative, then you should definitely turn back and exit. If you're open-minded, or a bit nasty, be sure to read on!

Eleanor took me to her place. I sat in the living room of her modest apartment while she went into her bedroom. She came back, wearing her birthday suit! I looked her up and down. There she was, my plump beauty, in all of her naked glory. Her body was sexy in its own way, wonderfully curvy and thick. Her hips were wide, her legs thick and her booty was thick, juicy-looking enough to be called a bubble butt. Her breasts were large and firm. Yeah, this woman was undeniably sexy. She shook that sexy butt of hers, jiggling it in front of me. I felt my cock harden. Damn! This chick definitely knew how to work it!

I walked up to Eleanor and put my arms around her. I pulled her into a deep kiss. She giggled softly, and led me to the bedroom. Once there, we got the fun started. I undressed, and she began kissing me from head to toe. I was lying on the bed when she took my ten-inch long black super cock and began sucking on it. Looking at her handling my uncircumcised black super cock was a very arousing thing. Eleanor definitely knew what she was doing. she sucked my cock and licked my balls. I gently stroked her hair as she pleasured me. She continued what she was doing, rather expertly I might add. When I finally came, she drank my seed. I shouted in sheer pleasure. This woman was awesome!

Next, I spread Eleanor's thick legs and began licking her pussy. I dipped my fingers into her, and worked them around her snatch. Her eyes widened and she began to emit sounds of pleasure. I probed deeper, using two fingers then three. The deeper I went, the louder she got. I fisted her, deeply and energetically. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead. I brought her to a shuddering orgasm, and held her in my arms as spasms of pleasure rocked that big and sexy body of hers. She looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled. Yeah, I got it like that!

We did the do. I put on a condom, and then asked Eleanor to get on all fours. She gladly did. Yeah, my gal was freaky like that. Eleanor assumed the position. I took some lubricant and applied it all around her anus, and between her plump butt cheeks. I slid one finger into her asshole, and twisted it around. Eleanor gasped. I fingered her, working my way up her butt. After a while, with much patience and lube, that tight ass of hers took two fingers. She was ready for some anal action. I looked at the big woman on all fours with that fabulous bubble butt of hers sticking in the air. Damn, I cannot recall a nicer sight! I placed my cock against her asshole, and pushed.

To Eleanor's credit, she did not scream when my thick black cock went up her ass. She howled like a woman possessed! I placed my hands on her hips and thrust into her. Oh, man. That ass of hers was tight but sweet! Nothing pleases me more than shoving my cock deeply into a big woman's tight ass. More cushion for the pushing is definitely right! Also, the bigger the woman, the tighter her anus, and the more fun it is to invade it with thrusts of my cock like a Greek soldier at Troy. Oh, this was awesome. Eleanor's great body shook under the force of my thrusts. I held her by the hips and looked upward, into the mirrored ceiling which I hadn't noticed before.

I watched myself sodomizing my pretty-faced, thick-bodied, plump-bottomed lover. I watched my thick black cock sliding in and out of her ass. I watched her sexy, plump form shaking under the force of my thrusts. I watched it all. And you know what it? It was awesome! I totally loved it! I continued to plow my cock into her ass like there was no tomorrow. Hard and fast I went, thrusting deeply into her. I felt her ass resisting me as I proceeded with my anal invasion. I felt her ass give away under my consistent, hardcore butt pounding. I knew the exact moment when Eleanor surrendered. Her body almost went slack, and that ass of hers gripped my cock like a vise. That's when I came, sending my hot cum deep inside her ass. Eleanor howled as my seed filled her ass. I smiled and smacked her butt. It was music to my ears.

A short while later, the two of us were showering together. This was a lot of fun. Holding each other and cleaning each other up after a night of sexual fulfillment. Man, I cannot get enough of this woman. I crave her. She looked at me, grinned and continued to soap me up. We had so much fun today. I know that this isn't going to be the last time we had fun together. Eleanor and I became fuck buddies that night. And neither of us ever regretted it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fat Girl's Guide To Anal Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds