• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter's Hidden Desires

Daughter's Hidden Desires

12345

"Please, Dad. It'll be good for both of you." My daughter's voice is pleading through the phone line. "Besides you always liked Connie." She's right. Connie was my daughter's roommate in college and I always enjoyed seeing her, when she accompanied Karla on her frequent visits home. Now Connie has accepted a position with a local firm and Karla wants me to rent her a room until she can get settled on her own. Karla worries about me since her mother died five years ago. She probably thinks having someone else in the house, now that she's gone, will be good for me.

"Of course, she can stay here. When is she planning on moving?" It didn't take much convincing for me to provide a room for a woman as sexy as Connie. I spent plenty of nights, after her and Karla's visits, fantasizing about her tight, young ass and her plush round tits.

"Thanks Dad. I think she's planning on moving next weekend. She's starting her new job a week from tomorrow." Karla sounds happy for Connie. I'm happy for me.

"Okay, tell her to call me. I'll get the room fixed up." I plan to fix her room up very special!

I retired earlier this year, at 55, as vice president of a large security firm. Over the years, vendors were always sending samples of surveillance equipment for us to test. If the sales reps never came back for them, we'd toss them out or let the employees take them home. I have a garage full of gadgets that I've accumulated over the years and I plan on making good use of them fixing up Connie's room.

It takes me three days to get the room ready the way I want it. I've always fantasized about renting a room, filled with video surveillance, to a sexy young coed. Connie is 25 years old and no longer a coed, but I'm not splitting hairs. I install a miniature camera behind a one-way mirror, mounted on the wall over the dresser. A sophisticated camera with zoom and panning capability, it covers the entire room. I place a stationary camera in a vent, on the other side of the room, focused on her bed. The bathroom mirror is replaced with a one-way mirror and another camera is mounted behind it. One more in the light fixture above the shower and the video is ready. I place tiny transmitters in the light fixtures for audio transmission. All the equipment is fed through a secure wireless network to my computer in my bedroom. I've been using one of the walk-in closets for storage but now I clear it out and convert it to a monitoring room. I set up a separate monitor for each camera so I can look at multiple angles simultaneously. When I'm done, I've created a voyeur's fantasy.

Saturday morning, I hear Connie's car in the drive way and go out to meet her.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, Mr. D." Connie says hugging me. "This job came up so fast and there wasn't any time to look for a place. When Karla suggested this, it was perfect!" She's wearing a tank top and shorts. I can feel her breasts pushing against my chest and I shift my legs so she won't feel my reaction. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and turns to get her suitcases out of the car.

"Here let me help with those. You're in Karla's old room, top of the stairs to the left. I'll follow you with the suitcases." I say, picking up two bags and following her into the house. I let her get a couple of steps ahead of me before I follow. My face is level with her ass cheeks and my cock stirs as I admire the way her tight shorts conform to her shape, leaving little to the imagination. First her left cheek, then her right cheek, makes a perfect bubble in her shorts as she climbs the stairs. My cock hardens in anticipation of seeing her naked.

After we unload the car, I show Connie her bathroom and give her keys to the house.

"You'll have full access to the living room, kitchen and laundry. The bedrooms have separate locks for privacy. We can fight over what to watch on TV." I tell her laughing.

"You're the best, Mr. D.!" She says. "Right now, I just want to take a hot shower and relax, that was a long drive."

"Take your time." I tell her, really meaning it. "The towels are in the linen closet. We can have dinner together unless you have plans." I say hopefully as I head back downstairs.

"That would be nice, but don't feel like you have to provide my meals." She shouts down the staircase.

"Just for tonight," I call back up to her. "Until you've had time to go grocery shopping." I give her a few minutes then quietly go upstairs to the monitoring room. I turn on the monitors and put on the headset. Connie is in her bedroom, putting her clothes away. She's still fully dressed, but a very sexy sight, bending over her suitcases. I'm surprised at what a turn on it is to watch her, when she doesn't know she's being observed.

A few minutes later she's finished unpacking and getting ready for her shower. I watch her pull her tank top over her head and marvel as she removes her bra. Her voluptuous tits bounce as she slips her bra straps off her arms. My cock responds to the sight of her firm, smooth breasts with dark pink areolas and thick nipples. As she bends over to remove her shorts, her tits hang loose with her nipples pointing directly at the floor. She slides her bikini panties down and I get my first look at her blonde bush, trimmed into a neat triangle. I already have my cock out of my pants and I'm stroking it as I stare at this beautiful naked woman in the next room. She turns to get her robe out of the closet and I stroke even harder, as I gaze at her tight, round ass cheeks. Putting her robe on, she grabs her cosmetic bag and heads down the hall to the bathroom.

I watch her enter the bathroom, close the door and reach into the shower to start the water. She slips the robe off and hangs it on the hook behind the door. Watching her move around naked, completely unaware she is being observed is making my cock harder than it's ever been. I'm stroking furiously by the time she steps into the shower. The camera is directly above her and I watch her lather her sexy body then remove the showerhead from its holder and rinse herself off. I replaced the old showerhead last week with a massaging showerhead, entertaining the fantasy of seeing her use it on her pussy to get herself off. Today she's obviously taking a quick shower. She washes and rinses her hair, pulls the shower curtain aside and reaches for a towel.

The mirror is steamed up, so I can't see much, as she towels off. Fortunately, she wipes off the mirror pretty quickly, then stands in front of it to blow dry her hair. What a sight, watching her tits bounce as she moves her arms around, one hand fluffing her hair as the other holds the hair dryer. Connie has short blonde hair and it doesn't take long for her to dry it. She moves the hair dryer down and runs it across her pubic hair, glistening wet from her shower. She fluffs her hand across her blonde triangle and I can see her pussy lips peeking out from her blonde jungle.

Watching the monitors, as she continues to stand there naked, applying her make up, I'm getting ready to cum. I grab a couple of Kleenex from a box on the desk, stand up, legs tense, stroking feverishly and shoot a huge load of cum onto the tissues. I relax back in my chair in time to see her put her robe on and leave the bathroom. I'm tempted to watch her get dressed, but having already cum, I decide to get dinner ready for my sexy new houseguest and give it a rest for now.

Connie and I settle into a regular routine very quickly. I watch her shower and dress every morning on the monitors. While she's putting her make up on, I go downstairs and make coffee. While she's at work I edit and catalogue the videos I've accumulated. The cameras are motion sensitive so I record even if I'm not there. I have dinner ready when she gets home from work, and we spend our evenings watching TV, playing backgammon or a variety of card games. Connie loves her new job and tells me all about what she's been doing. She hasn't been in town long enough to be going out with friends so we spend a lot of time together. She acts like a daughter, even kisses me goodnight on the cheek. When she bends forward to kiss me, those luscious breasts of hers hang down, sometimes brushing my shoulder.

After a couple of months, Connie starts seeing someone from work and is home less often. His name is Chris and she tells me all about him during the infrequent dinners and evenings we now share at home. According to Connie, he's handsome, mid-thirties and the most charming man she's ever met. He's also her boss. I struggle to hide my jealousy as she talks dreamily about how well he kisses. I shouldn't be jealous, but I can't help it.

After watching Connie in the bath and in various stages of undress for the past couple of months, I've found myself wanting to do more than just spy on her. When we're together, I inhale the fresh smell of her newly washed hair and revel at her touch on my arm when she talks. I long to touch her, to taste her and to smell her most intimate aroma. I want to fuck her so badly, that I sport a constant erection whenever she's around. I'm not delusional. I know it's just a fantasy, but it seemed more real before she started seeing Chris. Just the same, without her relationship with him, I might never have seen her masturbate.

Late one night, after having dinner with Chris, she tiptoes up the stairs, trying not to make any noise. I'm already in bed, but having trouble sleeping, I decide to get myself off while watching her undress. Connie is moving slowly, like maybe she's had a few drinks, leisurely taking off her clothes one piece at a time. I start stroking my hard cock, as I watch her fortuitous striptease act. I never tire of looking at her naked body, but I've never seen her watch herself like she is tonight. After stripping down to her panties, she stands in front of the mirror, appraising her breasts. She lifts them individually, and then squeezes them together, before letting them drop from her hands and bounce loosely against her chest.

Smiling directly into the mirror, she tweaks her nipples, as if enticing a lover. It's like she's looking right at me, offering them to me to suck and fondle. For a minute, I'm freaked out thinking she can see me, but I soon realize that she's playing to her reflection, fantasizing an imaginary lover. I watch her pinch and twist her nipples until they jut out like bullets from her firm, round tits. Stepping back from the mirror, she smiles seductively, as she rolls her panties down her legs. I've watched her get undressed dozens of times, but never as tantalizingly as this. My cock is rock hard and I'm stroking its full length, when she crooks her finger, beckoning her fantasy lover towards her bed.

She turns off the overhead light, but luckily for me, she keeps a mini-lamp on her nightstand burning all night. As she lies back on her bed and spreads her legs, I zoom the camera in, filling my screen with her pussy. I watch Connie caress the inside of her thighs, pushing her legs farther apart. Her pussy lips are glistening with moisture, as they protrude from her blonde bush. She slowly teases them apart with her finger, gently caressing all around them, without penetrating her pussy. I've never seen her touch herself like this!

I'm urgently stroking my hard cock, as I watch this erotic scene play out before me. God! I want to taste her pussy, so badly! I imagine myself licking her lips, pushing my tongue inside her and sucking her clit until she screams my name. Instead I hear her moan Chris' name as she slips two fingers into her wet pussy and slowly twists them around. There is nothing urgent in her slow, sensual pumping, as she presses her palm against her clit and rocks her fingers in and out of her steamy pussy.

While that camera stays zoomed in on her pussy, I position the other camera to take in her face and her chest. I watch the dreamy look on her face as she pinches her hard nipples in rhythm with her fingers in her pussy. My attention is drawn back to her pussy, as she pulls her wet fingers all the way out and begins massaging her clit. Smearing pussy juice all over it, she rubs a single finger in a circular motion on her engorged clit.

"Oh Chris." She moans. "That feels so good." She dips her fingers back into her pussy and again smears the juices over her clit. Her ass cheeks clench spasmodically, as her pleasure button sends shivers through her body. I'm pumping furiously on my cock now, as her pussy starts oozing her thick love cream and she attacks her clit more vigorously.

"Oh God! Chris, I'm cumming!" She whispers to her imaginary lover, as I shoot my load into a Kleenex and wish I were the one she dreamed of fucking her pussy. She shoves two fingers of her other hand deep into her pussy, while rapidly tapping her finger against her engorged clit. In no time at all, she's bucking against her hand and moaning loudly as her orgasm overtakes her.

Relaxing back on the bed, she keeps her fingers inside her pussy as she pulls her sheet over her and curls up on her side. I turn off the lights in my control room and go back to bed, dreaming of tasting Connie's sweet pussy.

The next night, Connie is home and after a pleasant dinner, we settle down on the couch to watch a movie. Lately, her lounging outfit has consisted of just an oversized T-shirt and panties. Without a bra, the flimsy material of the T-shirt clings to her breasts, creating a clear outline of her sumptuous nipples. She sits on the couch and tucks her legs under her. I've seen her naked on my computer, but it's not the same as seeing her in this skimpy outfit sitting next to me. My cock is on the rise and I'm trying not to let her see the bulge in my jeans. She fiddles with the remote and finds an eighties movie that we've both seen, but don't mind seeing again.

"Um, Mr. D?" Connie says, looking over at me. "Would it be alright with you, if I brought someone to the house?" She says, looking a little more sheepish than I've ever seen her. I think I know what she means, but I play dumb.

"You mean invite someone over for dinner?" I ask, keeping my eyes on her face instead of her nipples, as they try to poke through the thin material of her shirt.

"No... not dinner." She stammers. "You know, invite someone to my room... after a date." She says, her eyes on her lap, instead of looking at me.

"Oh!" I say. "Sorry, I misunderstood." Reaching over, I lift her chin with my fingers, making her look at me. "Connie, this is your home, now. You're an adult. Of course you can invite someone to your room." I smile at her, and my cock continues bulging my pants, as I think about watching her and Chris fuck in her room.

"Oh Mr. D!" She says, springing up to her knees on the couch and wrapping her arms around me. "You're the best!" The blood surges into my cock, as her breasts push against my arm, and I can't do anything to hide it.

"I would only hope you take all the appropriate safety precautions." I say, sounding uncharacteristically parental. "Is it Chris you intend to invite over?" I ask.

"Yes!" She answers enthusiastically, sitting back down on the couch, but keeping her body against mine. "He has his mother living with him, so we can't go back to his place and we don't want to risk being seen by any coworkers going into a hotel." She explains, while she cuddles up to my side. My cock is rock hard and I'm enjoying the warmth of her body against me, even if she is talking about fucking someone else. If she notices my bulge, she doesn't let on.

"Be careful of office romances, Connie." I say, smoothing her hair with my hand. "In my experience, they are never secret for very long, no matter how discreet you think you're being."

"I know." She says, leaning her head on my shoulder. "But some things are worth the risk, aren't they?" She asks.

"Yes." I answer. "I guess they are." I put my arm around her and hold her tightly against me, wishing we could sit like this every night. We watch the rest of the movie this way, though I admit that the smell of her shampoo and the warmth of her body, keep me more captivated than the plot of the movie and my cock pretty much stays hard the whole time.

The next date Connie has with Chris, I lie awake waiting to hear their footsteps on the stairs. Given that they have a place to be alone, I can't imagine they'll be very late. I smile at the accuracy of my prediction, when I hear them at the front door, a little after ten. I'm sitting naked, in my control room, my cock already hard with anticipation, when they burst into Connie's room, tearing at each other's clothing.

Connie has Chris' shirt off and is unbuckling his pants when Chris interrupts her to pull her blouse over her head. Lifting her arms, he removes her blouse and quickly unfastens her bra. Shrugging out of it and tossing it aside, she again attacks his pants, while he caresses her bare tits, lifting and squeezing them.

"God, Connie!" Chris sighs. "Do you even know how sexy you are?" He asks, pulling her against him, as he crushes his lips against hers.

"I know how horny I am." She moans, breaking the kiss and pulling his slacks and underwear down with one quick tug.

"Mmmm." Connie says. "What have we here?" Wrapping her fingers around his hard cock and leading him over to the bed.

"The physical manifestation of my affection for you, my dear." He says, pulling off his shoes and socks, and lying on his back on Connie's bed. Give me a fucking break! Physical manifestation, my ass! Connie unzips her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and then climbs up between his legs on the bed.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time." Connie says, as she wraps her lips around the head of his cock. I zoom the camera in ultra close and watch her lips glide up and down his cock, leaving a thin coating of saliva around his hard shaft. I'm secretly pleased that his cock is about the same length as mine and not as thick. I know Connie will never have the opportunity to compare, but it fuels my fantasy, as I stroke my rigid member.

Glancing at the other monitor, I catch the smug look on Chris' face. As someone who has made their living in corporate security, I've learned to read expressions and I'm instantly disgusted with what I see on Chris' face. There is no sense of passion or intimacy in his expression; all I read is conquest. The fucking bastard! He's just using her! The smirk on his lips, as he places his hand on the back of her head and pumps his cock into her mouth, says it all.

My anger builds, as I watch him tense his legs and hold her head. The camera is still zoomed in on Connie's mouth as she swallows repeatedly, draining every drop of cum from this asshole's cock.

"Fuck! That was amazing!" Chris says, stroking Connie's hair, as she worshipfully sucks and caresses his cock back to life. In no time, he's rock hard again and Connie is pulling her thong off and getting ready to straddle his fully recovered cock. What about safe sex, I want to yell, as she impales herself on Chris' naked cock. I am fuming at his arrogance, yet mesmerized at the sight of his cock disappearing between her pussy lips, as she bounces up and down on him. I shut off the monitors, as Chris is reaching for her tits. I can't watch anymore of this.

Goddamn it! What am I going to do? I can't let her get hurt, but how do I explain my suspicions? I certainly can't tell her it was the expression on his face when you sucked him off! I lie on my bed, all thoughts of jerking off having vanished when I saw Chris' face. I focus on calming my breathing and try to analyze this like any other security breach. It only takes a few minutes of rational thinking to devise a plan of action. I need to find out everything I can about this guy. Shit, I don't even know his last name.

I'm still lying there an hour later, when I hear the shower. Turning on the bathroom monitor, I verify that they are both in there. I can't help watching for a minute and my cock stirs, as Chris lathers soap all over Connie's luscious tits. Switching off the monitor, I pull on my pants and grab a pen and my notebook.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter's Hidden Desires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds