• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Ties That Bind

The Ties That Bind

Upon arriving at Master's house, I scanned the room for any teasing items he's left out purposely for me to catch a glimpse of. His spartan decorating makes it easy for me to quickly find such things. On the bed I see miles of rope, neatly laid out, and my pulse quickens. I've never been bound before, and Master knows this has been an erotic fantasy of mine for quite some time.

He invites me to sit down and goes to the kitchen to pour a glass of my favorite red wine. He returns and hands it to me, with a devilish look on his face.

Have you seen the rope, Princess?"

"Mmmmm, I have." I smile slyly at him, "I'm getting wet just thinking about how you'll use that."

I enjoy my wine as Master lovingly massages my shoulders, strokes my hair and tells me how much he has missed me. He reassures me that he would never do anything to harm me. Then he gently takes the glass from me, sets it down, and directs me to stand in front of him. He sits on the bed and spreads his knees, pulling me towards him.

Master lifts up just the bottom of my blouse so he can kiss my stomach, his strong arms enveloping me, circling my waist. As he kisses down my stomach, he rolls down the fabric of my skirt. He kisses the trail of fine hairs leading towards my sex, but pays no attention to it, opting instead to focus an inordinate amount of attention on my inner thighs.

My Master unclips my thigh highs and tugs at my garter belt until it slides down to the floor. He delicately kisses all the way down to my toes, carefully lifting each foot to remove the pile of lingerie. Very deliberately, he rubs his unshaven face up my inner thigh, against my sex, up my belly, and comes to rest his head just below the buttons to my shirt.

Master removes my shirt now and asks me to clasp my hands behind my back. He gently kisses all the flesh he has exposed, my nipples become firm and erect at his touch. Taking advantage of my submissive posture, he attaches nipple clamps into place, and my breath sucks in sharply. Before I can utter a sound, Master takes my face in his hands, shushes me, and reminds me to trust him.

I stand naked, hands behind my back, adorned with nipple clamps, and await what Master will do next. He is behind me somewhere. Without warning, everything goes dark and I feel the blindfold being secured. His voice is in my ear, barely audible, but clear. He directs me to stand perfectly still. The room is exceedingly quiet for a long moment. Then his touch returns and I feel the rope tying my wrists firmly together.

The cool, hemp-smelling rope that encircles my skin teases my body, coaxing it to toil in opposition. I give in to the temptation and make a half-hearted attempt to struggle. Although my efforts yield no fruit, I am confident nonetheless, that I can somehow overcome my bonds. When Master notices my struggling fingers he kisses each one, lovingly. After doing this he reminds me of the rule to stand perfectly still, and also what happens when I am not listening to direction. As tactile inspiration, he drags a riding crop lightly across my cheek.

Master binds my entire upper torso in typical Shubari fashion, and surprisingly, I become increasingly intimate with the sensations the ropes provide my flesh. Secretly I'd love to stay in my bonds for as long as he'll let me stay helpless and cocooned.


Master asks me to raise my hands above me and he attaches my wrists to a bar overhead. I kneel on the bed at his behest and I feel him clothing my torso firmly in intricate patterns of rope. My body will surely bear the memories of where the rope has kissed my flesh. Finally, he encircles each leg with dozens of circles, stopping just shy of my feet, leaving them exposed.

Master attaches a chain to the ropes around my belly and suspends them from the overhead bar. He then takes each leg individually and affixes them to opposing corners of the structure above me. My body is now completely suspended, my ass and cunt exposed for his inspection and usage. Every subtle sensation becomes considerably intensified now.

I feel what appears to be an annoying leak from the ceiling. Water droplets fall onto my cheeks, down my neck and then pool between my breasts. The rythmically, teasing drip is distracting yet although I try to avoid being in the direct path of the dripping, it remains a constant annoyance.

At the same time, a chilling sensation invades my ass. One by one, Master slides ice cubes deep inside me. I catch my breath and let out a yelp. He chuckles at me and puts an ice cube in my mouth as well. I spit that out, of course, aiming in his direction. When I am completely full of ice, my insides aching with a chilling sensations, Master steps away from me, allowing time to deepen and build the intensity of his efforts.

I hear a tribal rhythm suddenly, the beat pulsating in the dungeon. Chanting and drumming assault my hearing so that I lose complete track of where I perceive Master to be standing. Quite suddenly, he yanks my hair back and whispers harshly into my ear.

"Now is the time to pay for your insolent mouth", he tells me, "you'll reap the consequences of this week's many, many transgressions."

My lips tremble as I try to recollect what he's referring to, and then I begin to shake, recalling the many occasions I may have been...shall we say imprudent?

Master drags something along my spine, bringing it between my legs, touching the wetness of the ice cubes as they melt and run down my body. Then he lightly taps my ass with it. A little more forcefully, but far from painful. It's the fucking riding crop. As the the water droplets above me continue to spatter annoyingly on my face, my brain can't shut off my mouth and the words spill forth.

"Listen slick," I yell, quite annoyed with him, "are you done yet? Survivor is on-."

I feel the crop make contact with my flesh before I've finished speaking, and this time it definitely stings.

"How do you address me, my Princess?" He is perfectly calm and collected, giving me a moment to respond before striking my ass once more.

"Hmmm?" he purrs to me, waiting for me to respond, yet knowing all too well my resistant nature.

The crop comes down yet again, and this time I am moved to respond swiftly.

"Master, please, have mercy," I whisper breathlessly, suddenly feeling very exposed and vulnerable.

He drags the crop down my back, into the crack of my ass, and back up again. Then I feel his hands, his soothing touch as he traces the markings he has created.

"Oh, Princess, my pet" he croons, "why do you do this to yourself?"

Although my blindfold prevents me from knowing for sure, I feel him leave my side. Moments later Master is whispering to me

"Open wide, love," he says calmly, in full control.

I ascertain from his tone that this might be an inopportune moment to wise off. He places a bit in my mouth, securing it quite tightly.

"This will aid in your passive obedience," he explains, sure that there will be no more resistance from me.

I am sufficiently muffled, at Master's mercy, and a bit apprehensive about what Master has in store for me. However, my nature is to never let him see me sweat. I show no signs of weakness.

"Do you remember, my dear", Master begins, "when we were in the midst of a disagreement a few days ago, and you told me to fuck off? Nod your head if you do."

I nodded my head, yes and Master slapped the crop against my thighs. It stung a bit, but I refuse to flinch, even the tiniest bit.

"I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from such vulgarities and disrespect in the future," he tells me, as if speaking to an impudent child.

Master then details for me a long list of my misdeeds, insolence, and sarcastic responses, accompanied by a corresponding crack of the crop against my ass and upper thighs. When he has completed my punishment, my thighs are on fire, my ass is burning from the countless blows to it. I would have been drenched in sweat, had it not been for that infernal drip, drip, drip of the melting ice above me.

Master removes the bit from my mouth, and as he does, I breath a sigh of relief, wetting my lips, stretching my jaw, which had begun to ache under the metal entrapment. He rubs more ice cube gently over my scathed ass, soothing the markings he has created. He checks my restraints to be sure they are not chaffing my flesh, and finds them in good order.

"Princess, would you like to have those ice cubes removed now?" Master asks me gently as he removes my blindfold.

"Yes, god, yes," I tell him breathlessly.

I hear the hum of my vibrator, and then the sweetness of it against my clit, lightly, so lightly. Master takes his other hand and begins too explore the depths of me, first two fingers, then four. He brushes the tip of my clit and pauses there for a moment. I throw my head back and my breathing catches, as he circles around, and around the tiny protruding button. His hand plunges a bit deeper inside me now, all the while massaging my insides, rubbing up against my g-spot.

The vibrator purrs and hums in a concentrated area, while the wave of my ecstasy rises closer to a crescendo in my pelvis. My cunt takes the full length of Master's hand and he presses deeper into the vibrator. The crescendo suddenly reaches a violent peak as I cease breathing. My head shakes from side to side, my face is beet red, and then finally I gasp as I cum all over Master's hand. He in drenched in my fluids as my body contracts repeatedly around his hand. With each contraction I expel ice cube from inside me, and finally I'm free of the coldness that pervaded my orifices.

"Good girl," Master says, and slowly slides his hand out of me, caressing each part along the way.

Master leaves my side and goes to change the music on the stereo. I hear Norah Jones' smooth, hypnotic honey voice sings "Turn me on". He comes to my side and gently unhooks the chains and ropes holding me suspended. He holds me against him as he lowers my spent, ragdoll body to the bed.

Very sensually, Master unravels the ropes that have held me captive. I close my eyes, enjoying the sensations of the rope unravelling and exposing flesh, the sound of Norah's voice, hypnotizing me, the feel of my lover's breath on my neck, so distinct, the scent of his sweat mixed with my own.

Finally, I am free again, and I immediately feel an intense longing to be back in the enveloping bonds of the rope. I miss cocooned and hidden away feeling, while Master cares for me in ways only he is able. He turns me onto my belly to examine and caress the markings he has made. I flinch involuntarily as he does this.

He whispers into my ear "I'm so proud of you, my Princess. You took the pain so beautifully. You're so strong, so utterly unbroken, yet so submissive."

He attends to my flesh, kisses the painful areas and applies healing oils. He wraps me tightly in a blanket and dims the lights. Then he lays behind me, stroking my hair and face. Norah is singing "Come Away with Me" as Master whispers in my ear of his love for me, how much he cherishes my submission. Listening to his voice, I feel utterly protected and I drift off to sleep, safe in his arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Ties That Bind

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds