• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The New Guy Ch. 04

The New Guy Ch. 04

Chapter 4: Matty

The next day at work one of the first people I saw was Sonia and as our eyes met she quickly looked away. Around nine Mary came over and sat down on the edge of my desk.

"So, how did it go last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean how did your evening with Sonia go?"

"It was okay."

"Just okay?"

"Hey, what can I say. Sometimes things just don't click."

"She wasn't any good in the sack huh?"

"No, that wasn't it at all. We both enjoyed it, but I doubt that we will be getting together again. It's like I said, we just didn't click."

"Good."

"Good?"

"Yeah. I've seen the way you look at her and I was afraid that you would get too involved and that would cut into my action. Since you didn't click can I take that to mean that you are free tonight?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"What a coincidence, so am I. How about we wake up together tomorrow morning and see if we can't find something to do that will keep us busy the rest of the weekend?"

+++++

I've spent a ton of time chasing the ladies and I've probably bedded more than my fair share, but I am by no means a sexual athlete. I'm just a fairly decent looking average guy who is luckier than other fairly decent looking average guys, so I'm afraid that I must have disappointed Mary when after the fourteenth romp (four Friday night, six on Saturday and Saturday night and four on Sunday) I was completely unable to generate another hard on. In fact, it took almost super-human effort on my part to get it up for the last two on Sunday. Rather than admit my inadequacies I pushed Mary away and told her that I needed to build up my strength for my date with Matty on Monday night.

Of course there might not be a date with Matty on Monday since I had no idea of what the outcome of our visit to the supply closet would be. At the time it had seemed to me that she was pretty broken up over the fact that she had been unfaithful. I guessed that it would just have to be a case of wait and see.

+++++

Monday started out bad. Neither Matty or Sonia would make eye contact with me and I started thinking that I was going to get a night of rest. That idea disappeared at lunch. I was sitting at a table in the employee lunchroom eating my lunch when Matty came in and sat down with me. She opened her lunch bag and as she took out a container of yogurt she said matter of factly, "I'm leaving work early today so I'll need directions on how to get to your place."

I don't know what she saw, but she said, "What? You thought I was kidding?"

"No, but after what happened in the supply room I had the feeling that you might have changed your mind."

"I did get a little weepy didn't I? But no, I'm not calling it off. I still want to beat Betsy, but more important to me now is getting even with my husband. I not only need to get even with him for fooling around with his secretary, but now I need to get back at him for never, not once, in eight years of marriage, giving me an orgasm. What he didn't do in eight years you did in three minutes. I liked the feeling and I want to feel it again."

"You are sure about this?"

"Honey, I'm absolutely dead sure."

I gave Matty directions to my apartment, finished my lunch and got back to work. Matty was waiting in the parking lot when I got home from work. She got out of her car with a couple of shopping bags and followed me into my apartment and then asked me where the bathroom was. I pointed it out and she and her shopping bags disappeared inside. Five minutes later she came out. She was wearing nylons, a garter belt, crotchless panties, a cut a way bra and Come Fuck Me pumps with four or five inch heels. She smiled at me and struck a pose.

"What do you think? I bought this stuff just for the occasion. Is this suitable attire for a woman who is intent on making her husband a cuckold?

She didn't really have to ask that question because I knew she could see me drooling. And since I had undressed while she was in the bathroom she could also see visual proof in the hard on she had caused.

She giggled and said, "I think he likes me." She walked over to me and put her arms around my neck and said, "We didn't take the time to do this the other day," and then pulled my face down to hers and gave me a kiss that curled my toes. She slid her tongue into my mouth as one hand reached down and began to stroke my hard cock. My hands moved to her exposed nipples and I rolled them between my thumb and forefingers and she moaned, broke the kiss and went to her knees in front of me. Her hot mouth closed on my cock and it didn't take me long to realize that Matty's husband was an idiot if he was out playing around when he had something like Matty at home. Matty deep throated me until I was ready to blow and I told her I was going to cum. She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me as deep into her mouth as she could take me and held me there until I came. She took my load down her throat and when I was limp she let my cock fall from her mouth and then licked it and my balls until she was satisfied that she had gotten all of my juice and then she looked up at me and smiled.

"What next?"

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, set her down on the bed and then I ate her pussy until I was hard again. When I moved between her legs to mount her I intended to go slow and have a leisurely fuck to make up for the wham bam thank you mam that we'd had in the closet, but Matty wasn't having any of that. She locked her legs around me and started begging me to fuck her harder, to fuck her faster and to make her cum.

What with her superb blow job and all the sex I'd had with Mary over the weekend I knew that it would be a while before I was going to be able to squirt again. There wasn't any way that I could sustain high speed and hard fucking for the eight or ten minutes that it was going to take me so I did what I thought might keep her happy. I alternated bursts of hard and furious fucking with periods of slow and leisurely. It took me fourteen minutes to get myself off and during that period Matty had three orgasms that I was aware of. When it was over I asked Matty how long we had before she had to leave.

"I'm here until you tell me to leave sugar. Dean thinks that I'm at my sister's place and I've been known to spend the night when I go see her. My sister and Dean hate each other so there won't be any phone calls to check up on me. Even if Dean did call my sister would just hang up on him."

"Does she know what you are doing?"

"She has been after me to do it for months, ever since I told her about Dean and his secretary."

After some rest Matty and I went sixty-nine and then we had another really hard fuck after which we fell asleep together. When the clock went off I rolled over and looked at the still sleeping woman and thought for the tenth time that night that her husband was one ignorant asshole. She started to stir and I pushed her legs apart and got down and ate her pussy until she was awake and then we fucked one more time before getting out of bed and getting ready for work.

We were sipping coffee at the kitchen table when Matty said, "This cheating business is a blast. How often can I go visit my sister?"

"I do have some other commitments right now so how about twice a week until I see how things go?"

"Thursday work for you?"

Remembering that Betsy had told me that Tuesday and Thursday were the nights she could get away I said, "No, but Wednesday or Friday would."

"Can I have them both?"

"Can you get away that much without your husband getting suspicious?"

"I already told you that I don't care if he finds out. It's you that I'm worried about."

"Me? Why me?"

"I have no idea how well you are going to hold up with all the girls after you and I want to get as much as I can before the five of us fuck you into an early grave."

"The five of you?"

"Betsy, Mary, Sonia, Alice and me."

"I don't think Sonia is interested anymore and I'm staying away from Alice."

"I don't know what the deal is with Sonia, but Alice will get you. Sooner or later she will get you. Now, can I have Wednesday and Friday?"

"All yours lover, at least for this week they are yours."

+++++

Matty and I left the apartment at the same time, but she must have driven to work like a NASCAR driver at Daytona and she had already been at work jerking Betsy's chain by the time I got there. The first person I saw when I walked into the office was Betsy and when I said, "Good morning" all I got back was a scowl. I'm not at my best in the mornings so I answered the scowl with, "I guess that means that we are not on for tonight" and I walked on past her to my desk.

It was just enough to send me to my desk wondering just how I managed to let my cock get me in so much trouble. Sonia wasn't talking to me and all I did was what she wanted - had flat out asked for in fact - and now Betsy was pissed at me because I cheated with someone else before I cheated with her. Matty was using me to get back at her husband and Mary had plans for me that she wouldn't talk about and over on the sidelines Alice was watching it all with a bemused smile.

And that was just the women. On the men's side Josh was pissed at me because I'd scored with Mary after he'd told me she was a lesbian. John and Steve were pissed because they had been hitting on Sonia, Betsy and Matty for some time and getting nowhere while I was brand new and had the women chasing me. At my last job it had been husbands and boyfriends; at this job it was damned near everybody.

By coffee break my attitude was "Fuck them all." I was so pissed at the whole bunch of them that at break time I went across the street to the little coffee shop instead of going to the break room.

When I came back to the office I found Mary sitting at my desk waiting for me. "Just stopped by to check on your progress with our plan."

"Depends on what you mean by progress."

"Oh that sounds interesting."

"I think that the plan, such as it was, is over and done with."

"How so?"

"Sonia is avoiding me and Betsy is pissed because I did Matty before I did her."

"I forgot about that - the Matty/Betsy thing - it apparently goes back quite a ways. So what does it mean?"

"I don't know and I don't have a clue. I'm not so sure that it isn't working out for the best since now I'm not under so much pressure to perform."

"Good, that suits me."

"It suits you? Does that come with an explanation?"

"I told you that I wanted more of you. Now I don't have such a crowded schedule to work around. Since Betsy is out of the picture may I have tonight?"

"I don't know. I haven't actually talked to Betsy yet today so I don't know for sure where we are."

"Okay. So you'll let me know before we leave tonight?"

"That I will."

"How about the weekend? Can I have Saturday and Sunday?"

"Sure, as long as you realize I'm going to use some of it to rest."

Mary laughed and said, "We will just have to see about that."

+++++

The rest of the morning went fast as I had a very full 'in basket' that had to be cleared. When lunchtime came I debated on going out for lunch, but then decided not to go to lunch at all. I was sitting at my desk going through some inventory sheets when Betsy came up to me.

"Sorry about this morning, but I'd just heard Matty tell me in glowing terms about her evening with you. We have a history and the news ground on me and I'm afraid I wasn't in a very good mood when you saw me. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry and to check and see if tonight was still mine."

"Of course it is. Only you can call it off."

"Good. I'll be waiting in the parking lot and I'll follow you home."

I picked up the phone and called Mary and told her that she couldn't have the evening and just as I was hanging up Sonia came up to me. "Got time to talk?"

"I always have time for a beautiful woman."

"Well, what it is is that I have come to apologize for how I've been acting these last couple of days. It wasn't anything that you did, it is just that I'm so embarrassed, just mortified, over what happened that I just haven't been able to face you. Believe me when I say that my being here apologizing is an act of supreme will on my part. I didn't think I could ever face you again after what I did."

"It was a unique experience for me, but no harm done."

"When can I see you again?"

"Are you sure that you want to?"

"Yes, I'm sure, but you need to understand that I may have to make several trips to the porcelain throne. I'm going to keep sucking your cock until I get it right. Plus, we never did get to anal and that was on the list. How about tonight?"

"No, sorry, but I have something going every night for the rest of this week."

Sonia gave me a thoughtful look and then said, "You sure that you aren't putting me off because of what I did? Is this your way of easing my guilt, but still staying away from me?"

"How about we do this. Plan on having a long lunch with me tomorrow. We can hit a motel and I'll feed you tube steak for lunch."

Sonia stuck out her hand and said, "Deal" and we shook on it."

+++++

My next visitor was Matty. She came up to me and handed me one red rose and said, "Thank you for last night. I'm glad I let my sister talk me into getting even with my husband and I'm glad it was with you and I'm looking forward to tomorrow and Friday."

"So am I, but did you have to rush and tell Betsy?"

"Of course I did. I told you up front that I wanted to beat her and where would the fun be in that if I didn't let her know. Did she say something to you?"

"She scowled at me all morning."

"That's great. Thanks honey, you just made my day."

Matty walked away smiling and as I watched her move toward her desk I thought, "Women! Would any man ever understand them?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The New Guy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds