• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joanna Act 01

Joanna Act 01

12

I had been going to the University's gym for over 2 years and 3 months. The gym itself had two levels, the top which had a juice bar and some of the cardio equipment and the bottom level which had the rest of the equipment, racket ball rooms, climbing wall, and shower facilities. All in all, it was a very nice gym and the University had spared no expense.

I was starting my junior year at the University in Tampa as a Business major and I was becoming the man I had worked so hard to become. I wasn't what I would consider a health nut but I did go to the gym religiously, 3-5 times a week. In High School I was that fat kid and having had a taste of what it was like to be with a hot girl, I wanted it again. After 27 months of hard work, I was really enjoying the glances I was getting from women.

I'm about 5'9" and weight about 185 pounds with a pretty well toned body. I have short straight, dark brown hair and blue eyes that ranged from light blue to dark depending on my mood. While I have a well toned body, I made sure that I didn't get extremely muscular as that wasn't the look I wanted.

One thing I really like about me is that people tend to open up around me. I'm not sure if it's my face or my eyes, but women especially have told me they feel like they can tell me anything and I won't judge them harshly. That's gotten me some excellent secrets over the years and some really great sex.

I walked in at my usual 10:30am work out time and got started with my usual warm up, 10 minutes on the treadmill. It wasn't particularly busy at the moment with only about 20 people working out in a gym that could easily accommodate 150 people. I had been jogging for about 2 minutes when I noticed her walk in. She was about 5'8", blond hair tied back in a ponytail, voluptuous well tanned body, large C-Cup breasts, hourglass figure, and amazing ass. She was dressed to impress in light blue spandex shorts and white sports bra.

I tried my best to watch where she went but lost her when she went to work out on one of the cardio machines behind me. I finished my remaining time on my machine and moved on to weight lifting.

This was a Wednesday which is the day that I hated the most of my work out, legs. I wanted to get this done as quick as possible so I went to my first machine did my reps then went to the second.

After I finished I stopped to wipe my sweating brow with the bottom of my T-shirt and noticed she was watching me. I wondered if I was her type and wished I hadn't worn such a light pair of dark blue shorts as the idea of what she might have in mind racing and my penis growing.

I decided to ignore her figuring a girl like her has got to have a boyfriend and went to my third machine. As I was about to get to it, she got to it first, knelt down and started adjusting it. She looked up at me with beautiful Jade green eyes and asked in the most melodic soprano voices, "Oh, were you going to use this?" she asked smiling up at me.

"I was," I replied doing my best not to imagine what it would be like having her kneeling in front of me with my dick in her mouth. "How about we share?" she asked and I quickly agreed.

She introduced herself as Joanna, a sophomore psych major. I introduced myself as Mike a 3rd year business major. My first thought was of her as a couple's therapist and teased her that she would be horrible at the job since she'd end up break up marriages with a body like hers. We continued on like that in between sets for awhile, me teasing her and also lightly flirting with her all of which she was very receptive to. Instead of my usual 2 sets, I did 4 just to keep talking to her.

Eventually my muscles decided I needed to move on and told her I was done. "Where to next?" she asked and I pointed to the next machine over. "Me too she said and got out of the machine to move over to it while I cleaned off the seat. As she got out of the seat, she bent over to pick up her keys locking her knees and bending at the waist. I got an amazing view of her ass and again cursed myself for wearing boxers under my shorts.

Because of that little show, I decided to start getting more aggressive and seeing where her limit was. "Have you always been such an exhibitionist?" I asked her and was rewarded with a devious little grin. "Not always," she replied. "Part of my rush involved me losing my microkini at Clearwater beach at 1pm when the crowd was huge. I was totally embarrassed but at the same time so turned on by it."

"What's a microkini?" I asked. "Well, the one I had was dark green and basically a G string but instead of going around my hips it went over my shoulders. It was barely wide enough to cover up anything and I had to be very careful how I moved or I'd pop out," she replied starting to blush a little.

I laughed and said, "I wish I could see you in something like that." She giggled and said, "Too bad cause I didn't just play like I lost it, I really did!" I grinned and replied, "I wish I could see you in that as well." With that I winked and started another set. We continued to talk about the various dares she undertook in order to get into her sorority or egged on by her sisters. She told me about the time she went into a fast food restaurant and ordered in her birthday suit. The time she had to strip two miles from the sorority house and make it back there alone.

The one thing I hadn't heard and was waiting to hear was dare involving sex. Even still I could tell my dick was responding to the idea of a completely naked Joanna even if I was waiting for her to tell me something better.

We moved to the next machine and when we got to she caught me off guard when she knelt down at this machine under the guise of putting her keys down. I stopped maybe half a foot from her but didn't step back. She moved around to face me, still kneeling, and looked up at me with a mischievous little smile. She looked down at my crotch and licked her lips which made the idea of fighting my growing erection almost impossible. She leaned forward to get up and as she did, I could feel her breath hit the end of my penis forcing me to fight even harder to, well, not get harder.

Unfortunately for me, this was a standing machine and I cursed myself again for wearing boxers. I would be standing up as I worked my calves and if she kept up this teasing I'd be standing up in more ways than one.

She was standing now, looked at me innocently and asked, "Do you want to go first or shall I?" She was clearly enjoying teasing me and my dick was enjoying receiving it so I decided to go first hoping this would get my mind off of sex with her.

We kept trading off for awhile before I finally decided to ask a question that I was dieing to hear the answer to. "So what sexual dares have you done?" trying not to sound as eager as I was for the answer.

She nearly slipped off the machine when I asked which let me know she had something good to tell me. There were a few people in earshot and a few guys in particular were paying very close attention to her next few words.

She stared at me with an amused look on her face for a moment and then shook her head. "No, I don't think you get that just yet." I vocalized was the guys were surely thinking, "You know you wanna to tell me," I said grabbing her hips and turning her towards me. She smiled coyly and said, "Maybe I do, but you'll have to earn it."

"Oh really? And I how do I do that?"

"Show me your cock."

My confident smile was frozen in place and I didn't know what to think. I was also keenly aware that women near by who were now really paying attention to our conversation and particularly, my shorts. I looked around noting the various cameras around the area and said, "No way."

She looked at me curiously and asked, "Why?"

"Because I don't feel like getting banned from the gym or worse, arrested."

She laughed and replied, "Who says you need to drop your shorts? Just pull your elastic out a bit so I can see."

I thought about it for a moment and before I could talk myself out of it, walked up to her, and pulled the front of my elastic shorts forward so she could see inside. "Nice," was her response and she went back to working her calves. I got the impression that a few of the girls were disappointed that I didn't drop my shorts but, like I said, I'm not getting kicked out of here.

I waited until she was done and asked, "You have a story for me?"

She hoped off the machine, put her arms around my shoulders and hugged me pressing her body against mine. She leaned forward and began whispering in my ear the dirtiest story I had ever heard. She described in graphic detail how she had sex with her now ex-boyfriend and his best friend in the common room of her sorority.

While she was telling me she would occasionally go up on her tip-toes rubbing her pelvis right against my crotch. I had taken the opportunity to put my hands on her ass and hooked my thumbs under her spandex, casually rubbing her ass. She asked, "So, what do you think?" smiling at me innocently as she continued to rub against me.

"I think you can feel exactly how I feel about your story," I responded as my now fully aroused penis pressed against her. She giggled and pulled away at arms length from me and looked down. My penis was fighting the thin fabric of my shorts and I had given up trying to hide it.

We stood there staring into each others eyes neither one of us willing to break first. "And with that, my work out is done," I said trying to break the tension. "I've got class in about 30 minutes so I need to take a shower, but before I do that I'm definitely going to need your number."

She smiled and said, "Ok." We went over to the shelves which held bags people tended to bring with them. I opened my gym bag got out a pen and sheet of paper and wrote down her number.

I still wanted to find out where her limits were so I decided to take things a step further. "So, I took one of your dares, how about you take one of mine?" That sexy little mischievous grin came back and asked, "What did you have in mind?" "Well, you seem like a girl who can't turn down a challenge," I replied trying not to ignore my heart thumping in my chest. "So, show me your pussy."

There wasn't a moment's hesitation when she pulled her spandex bottoms forward and showed me the answer to one question I had, she was completely shaven. She also looked aroused which didn't help the tent in my shorts.

I shivered and said, "I better make that a cold shower." She laughed and asked, "When are you working out next?" I said tomorrow, back and abs, same time. She smiled and said, "Great I'll see you then."

I grabbed my gym bag and quickly made my way to the showers, stripped off my clothes, turned on one of the shower heads and furiously masturbating to the image of that new blond beauty. I was happy to be alone but admitted to myself it wouldn't have mattered either way.

Thursday

I walked in again at my usual time and saw her already jogging on the treadmill. "My, aren't we eager," I thought as I walked over to a treadmill near her. Today she opted for matching red sports bra and spandex bottoms which were definitely her color. The gym was a little bit busier as it usual is on Thursdays with about 40 to 50 people working out.

"Good morning," she said as I stepped up and began my run. "Morning," I replied and matched her smile. We made small talk for about an hour or so as I took her through my work-out. We talked about a great many different subjects but nothing all that interesting.

I think I was failing to keep the conversation interesting because I was so thoroughly enjoying watching her work out. I changed my lower back work-out just to get her to use a machine that I knew would make her ass look amazing and test her on how self-conscious she was. This machine was at a 90 degree angle that forced you to bend forward at the waist. I was glad I chose to where tighter underwear today cause the view was amazing.

From then on, our conversation became a bit more sexual. I guess she was also turned on by being on display like that and wasn't self conscious at all. We were shamelessly flirting with one another and didn't care who was in earshot. We would accidentally get in each other's way so that we could rub up against one another. Even with her sports bra, I could tell her nipples must be really hard by now.

I was getting more and more physical with her, putting my hands on her trying to find her limits. At one point I pulled her close to me and kissed her to see her reaction. We kissed lightly at first, and then became more aggressive as out lips parted. Other times we would both slap each other's asses and it was clear the sexual tension between us was getting pretty thick.

Finally, we moved over to our last exercise, working the upper back. This involved a flat bench where you knelt with, say your left knee, bent forward and balanced yourself with the opposite hand, in this case the right hand. You bend forward and pulled the weight up from the ground with your non-balancing hand in this case the left hand. After you're done with a set, you switch hands, knees and repeated.

As you might imagine, bent over like that you but it pretty exposed. I always wondered if there was some gay guy checking me out but in this case, I knew it was a hot blond and was enjoying it.

After I had finished both of my first sets she said, "Good job!" and slapped my ass pretty hard. I yelped and feigned injury saying, "Ouch, that's going to leave a mark." "Aww, want me to kiss it and make it better?" she asked a note of lust in her eyes. "Later," showing my own lust for her in my eyes. "Right now, I want you to bend over." My hands were on her hips again and I said slowly turning her towards the bench gently guiding her to it. As she knelt on the bench, my right hand went to the small over her back and I guided her into the position.

Rather than remove my hands, I moved them down and began caressing her ass. She only got through maybe 3 reps with her right hand before dropping the weight. She placed her right hand on the bench and leaned forward arching her back making her ass look that much better. I looked in the mirror in front of us and noticed she had closed her eyes as she really got into what I was doing to her. I also became aware of how much attention the two of us were getting.

I leaned forward and kissed her on her right shoulder. As I did this I moved me left hand and began lightly rubbing her pussy through her spandex. The reaction I got was amazing as a shudder ripped through her body and an involuntary moan escaped her lips. I whispered into her ear, "I have a dare for you."

"Mmm...and what would that be?" I could tell by the way she said it that I could probably dare her to fuck me right here on the bench and she'd do it. But I wanted a little more privacy so I stopped what I was doing and pulled her up to a standing position. "I challenge you to take a shower with me, right here, right now," I said whispering into her ear.

She grinned and turned to face me, asking, "That's it? As turned on as I am right now, I was thinking of doing that already." I matched her grin and said, "You have to take your clothes off in the woman's locker room and come to the men's wearing nothing."

She was pretty shocked by my challenge and for the first time I saw doubt on her face. Just like my concerns yesterday I could tell she was also concerned about getting banned from the gym. "I can't do that, the guy at the front desk might see me on the camera and call campus security." I smiled and said, "Gary? Nah, he wouldn't, he commented yesterday on how hot you were and it would make his day." "But I don't have my shampoo or conditioner, or even a change of clothes, or even a towel!" she protested.

"The towel is easy I can go get one from Gary," I said. "As to the rest... I guess you'll just have to find something else to do in the shower." I could tell by her reaction that I had her but she still had doubts.

"I'll tell you what, I'll make it easier for you, I'll go and distract Gary and have him get your towel while you make your way there. But in exchange, you can't bring any of your clothes with you." I managed to shock her again by upping the stakes. "So now you want me naked and alone with a bunch of guys?"

"No," I said with a completely confident smile on my face. I leaned forward staring into her eyes and said, "You do." We locked eyes for what seemed like minutes and she finally began to smile, "Go get my towel."

I was giddy (yes, I said giddy) with excitement and said, "Give me two minutes." "Two minutes?" she protested. "It's not going to take you two minutes to walk up there. "No it won't, but it will make your nervous anticipation of being caught naked that much sweeter," I said and quickly walked away before she could say anything. When I got to the stairs leading up to the front desk I looked back and caught her already moving to the woman's locker room.

The Men and Women's locker rooms were separated by about 200 feet and were sort of tucked away in the back of the gym. Generally speaking most people didn't go into them unless they planned to shower or change clothes. Reason being there were bathrooms a bit closer to machines so most people didn't use the locker rooms to go to the bathroom. Still, it was quite possible she'd be spotted when she went out in the buff.

I quickly ran up the stairs and up to the front desk. Gary, a buddy of mine was still there as was another guy Doug. I walked up to Gary and said, "Hey man, I forgot my towel, could I borrow one?" He replied, "Sure thing," and handed me a towel. I said thanks and was about to leave when I leaned in and motioned for him to do the same.

"Watch the camera watching the hall between the locker rooms." He looked at me funny with an obvious question. All I said was, "Enjoy," and took to the stairs. I walked as fast as I could without trying to draw attention to myself and walked back to the men's locker room which was further along the end of the hall than the woman's locker room. The camera was at the end of the hall facing back towards the gym and monitored anyone going into either locker room. It also meant that the moment she stepped out, Gary and anyone else would have a full frontal shot of her as she moved between locker rooms. There were no doors to the locker rooms but rather a door that caused you to make a sharp right then a sharp left as you entered.

I leaned back against the door with her towel over my right shoulder and waited. I didn't have to wait long before she peeked her head out of the girl's locker room. She looked down the hall away from me to make sure no one was coming then stepped full out. I quickly drank in her beauty as she was indeed wearing nothing. She quickly turned and had intended to make it quickly to the other locker room. She stopped abruptly when she saw me a look of surprise on her face. She smiled and laughed. "Let me guess, you told Gary to watch the camera instead of distracting him." I smiled and nodded and motioned for her to turn around.

She held her hands away from her body and slowly turned around. When she was facing me again, she struck a pose raising her hands above her head causing her breasts to rise and my dick to fight hard against my shorts. She confidently strode toward me and grabbed my right hand dragging me into the locker room.

Once inside, I guided her to my locker, opened it and put my bag down. While I did that she knelt behind me and pulled down my shorts to my ankles. She giggled when she noticed I was wearing spandex bottoms. "So that's how you made sure no one saw your erection." I pulled off my T-Shirt and slowly turned around stepping out of my shorts. I stepped out of my shoes and was trying to get out of my socks when she leaned forward and kissed the end of my penis.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joanna Act 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds