• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Black Cock Fantasy

Black Cock Fantasy

"I think the First Lady needs to be monkey-fucked in every orifice by blacks and Hispanics while W watches," said Donna, my wife of nearly 19 years. We were watching a show about Casinos and their video surveillance and right to refuse play to skilled black jack players that can actually win money.

"Monkey-fucked, huh?" I started laughing and wondering when she started talking like that and how far she'd discuss this line of thinking?

"What made you think of that?"

"The casinos are dishonest, like the President. He probably neglects her sexually."

"Monkey-fucked in every orifice by blacks and Hispanics, where did you come up with that?

"It's been a long time since we had sex Bob, a long, long time."

"I know, I'm sorry," I began, "do you fantasize about sex like that?"

She pressed the sound button on the remote as the commercials ended. She watched intently as I looked at her waiting for an answer. But I wasn't going to get one. Throughout a 19 year marriage, a man learns when and when not to discuss anything with his wife. It sucks but usually we discuss subjects she doesn't want to when she's willing and never before. Its never spur of the moment or when I want to. I put up with it like every other married man because there are more good things about her than bad.

While she watched the show, I leaned back into the couch and wondered about her level of interest in monkey-fucking black and Hispanic men. Did she really want it in every orifice, all at once? What does monkey-fucking actually mean to her? Did she want small dick with light penetration with fast action in and out of her, or something larger, perhaps gorilla-sized that goes deep and still gives her fast action? Did she want it on the floor, one man in between her open legs pounding his tool into her while another sawed his hard meat in and out of her open mouth? Did she want them to talk dirty to her and push her over the orgasmic edge for a new high? As we watched TV, I subconsciously moved my hand down over my lap as I thought of her having sex with other men in the manner she described for the first lady.

She pressed the sound button on the remote again to mute the TV and turned toward me. I looked at her while my hand rest on my lap. I wondered if she saw I was turned on by her comments. We made eye contact and I suddenly felt as though her magnetism was stronger than my resistance. She leaned toward me and put her arms around my neck and we kissed. Her lips opened and her tongue slowly invaded my mouth as she pulled us closer together. Her kiss was magnificent. Provocative and passionate and I felt that maybe this time I would succeed at maintaining an erection long enough to give her the satisfaction she desired.

One of her hands remained at the back of my head while the other moved slowly down my face, neck, chest, stomach and then onto my lap. She felt my excitement rising through my jeans and I could feel her lips smile as she recognized my condition. When we broke our kiss, I wiped her saliva off my cheeks as she moved onto my lap and straddled me. Her arms went around my neck again and she French-kissed me more forcibly. As her tongue dove into my mouth, she ground herself downward onto my lap and wedged my hard cock between us. I thrust upward and she ground back, each of us getting into the rhythm of dry humping the other.

I was so hard at the thought of her being fucked like a street corner whore by multiple strangers that I forgot about all my hang-ups. She broke from our kiss and rocked herself harder over my lap. I placed my elbows on her thighs and my hands on her hips and as Donna continued rocking and grinding herself on my lap, she pulled open her top and freed her braless tits. She cupped her breasts in her hands and leaned forward to offer her hard nipples to my lips. I was so turned on by the spontaneity that it suddenly felt comfortable pretending I was a black man having sex with my white wife.

From that point on, I reached a staff like hardness and decided it was time to act on our combined lust. I used all my core strength to slide closer the edge of the couch and then I used my strong legs to lift us both off the couch. Once standing, Donna wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked us upstairs and into the bedroom. So far so good and it only got better.

As we crossed the threshold of our bedroom, Donna threw her top to the floor and began to pull my shirt tails up out of my pants. I continued dry humping against her.

"I'm so fucking horny," she began with a voice of lust and urgency. "put me down honey, let me rip your shirt off." I put her down and immediately she ripped my shirt open and yanked it off in pieces. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and told me to strip off with her. Once naked, my hard cock poked straight out in her direction. She simply smiled at what she saw and stepped toward me. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist again and my cock found the wet opening between her legs and I slid right in. We fucked standing up for several minutes, during which Donna moaned her delight and I pretended to be her black stud fuck partner.

"Oh darling, this is so wonderful. You feel so good inside me. OMG, I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me. Oh yeah, right there honey, don't stop," she yelled.

I continued thrusting into my beautiful wife and she slid up and down my cock with ease. Her breathing grew shallow with each passing moment. She put her hands on my shoulders for leverage and as she came her fingers clenched firmly onto my skin. Just as she came, her walls closed tighter on my shaft and I pumped my own cum into her.

The experience lasted less than five minutes, yet I felt triumphant. It was the first time in a year I maintained an erection long enough for my wife and I to reach sexual bliss together.

We fell on the bed together and I remained hard inside her. She relaxed underneath me as I lifted her legs into the air and grasped onto her ankles. In this position I slowly began another round of in and out full penetration. I felt invincible as I continued pretending to be her hung black lover.

"Oh Bob, oh my god, my sweet man, you're fucking me so well. You feel so good inside me."

We looked into each other's eyes while I thrust into her a little faster. "Tell me what I did differently this time to make you perform like such a stud. I need to know. I really like you this way and I want to ensure I do right by you. Oh my god, I'm going to cum again. I love you Bob! Give it to me. Make love to me, you stud!"

As Donna expressed her enthusiasm for my renewed sense of self and ability, I picked up the pace and long-stroked my six-inch shaft inside her. I watched Donna's body writhe beneath me as I continued pounding into her. My body temperature rose way above normal and perspiration drops slid down my back.

Her orgasm came in waves and the pleasure washed over her. Several moments passed before she could speak, and even then she was mildly incoherent. "How," she began, "are you staying hard for me, Viagra?"

"No drugs."

"How are you managing it then?"

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Tell me Bob, and keep fucking me. Whatever it is, I want more!"

"I got turned on when you said the first lady needs to be monkey-fucked by blacks and Hispanics."

She smiled, "keep going Bob. Fuck me and tell me everything!" Donna arched her back and came again.

"I wondered about that comment, like if you said it because you want that for yourself. And, those thoughts started filling my cock, making it hard."

"Oh my god Bob, you want me to fuck other men?"

"There's more."

"Tell me."

"I'm pretending I'm a hung black stud, giving you the satisfaction that you deserve and haven't gotten from your husband in a long, long time."

"Do you want me to pretend you are black?"

"Yes."

"Then fuck me with your big black cock and show my white wimp husband what a whore his wife can be!"

I couldn't believe my good fortune, but that did it for me. Whatever pressure I felt prior to telling her the truth simply disappeared. I never wanted to cum so hard inside my wife as in that moment and so I slammed into Donna's pussy as hard as I could. I gave it to her hard and deep while she encouraged me to cum inside her. At the point of no return, Donna simply said, "I want black cock from now on."

[Note to readers: Please let me know if you want to read more of this story.]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Black Cock Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds