• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Special Halloween Treat

A Special Halloween Treat

1234

Part I

It was freezing cold that Halloween night, thunder rumbled ominously in the distance and the air was heavy with the threat of impending rain. I was frantically digging through my closet, dressing for the big Halloween blowout my friends and I had cooked up. I'd had to work late and was running behind as usual. I hadn't even looked at the caller ID when I'd flipped open my phone, automatically assuming it was yet another call from my impatient buds telling me to get it in gear.

"Keep your pants on... I'm coming as fast as I can!" I said laughing into the receiver; then froze as a slow southern drawl slithered slowly into my ear.

"Well, damn-it, Babe! That sounds particularly...challenging, but I'm afraid we're going to have to postpone that little adventure... for another time."

Crap! It was my boss, Adam!

"I would like to see you come though... come back in to work, that is." He chuckled low, amused at his wit... and I groaned silently, cursing my luck!

"I got a couple of cases of liquor that absolutely have to go up the hill to the Mansion... and listen, they want it yesterday!"

I protested, "Geeze Adam, I already had to work late, I'm supposed to have the rest of the night off! Where's Billy?"

"Hell... Babe, he called in sick right after you left."

I hated it when he called me Babe... he always said it like it was tattooed on my skin or something!

"Billy boy said he was pukin' his guts up and wouldn't be able to come in... But you know what? It don't really matter, 'cause YOU are my assistant manager not Billy. And you get paid good money to take up any slack - so get your pretty little ass up here... Chop, Chop! I can't afford to close this store to deliver it myself. We've been way too busy tonight."

He said that all the time too, "chop, chop"... he stole it from those old Charlie Chan movies he watched... I guess he thought it was cute or something.

"Damn, I was getting dressed for a party, this really sucks!"

"Sorry, Babe; work now, party later!"

He hung up and I was left holding the phone to my ear listening to silence.

I stood there for a few minutes making faces in the mirror and muttering expletives... abusing Adam's ancestry all the way back to the fifth generation. Finally when I'd exhausted my repertoire of colorful adjectives, I let out a dejected sigh, grabbed my keys, and headed for the garage...

Oh well, the people up at the Mansion were major consumers... it probably wouldn't hurt to baby them a little - job security and all that. And who knew, maybe the bastards would give me a good tip since I was driving all the way out there at midnight!

A steady drizzle had settled in by the time I got back to The Store. I glanced at my watch impatiently while I waited for Adam to bring the booze out of the back room... it was almost 11:00! The party would already be in full swing, and everybody would be well on their way to blotto in preparation for the annual "Stroke of Midnight" Séance. By the time I drove all the way out to the Mansion and back, Houdini would have slipped away into the nether world and everybody would have paired up for the frenzy that followed...

My luck totally blew!

"What's so special about this shit anyway?" I queried when he came back in, curious as to the urgency over a couple of boxes of booze... "Why can't they wait till tomorrow? We didn't send enough liquor in that huge delivery that went up there this morning?"

"It's a long story Babe... I been handling the liquor requirements for these little parties for years now... on the QT! I guess you've been here long enough to know about our "special" arrangements with the Mansion."

He blew a little kiss at me as he tapped the order info into the computer. I rolled my eyes at him and he grinned continuing...

"Jared, the owner, has this stuff made special and shipped in for the Halloween party every year. It's the first big bash of the party season - don't-cha know! It's really a very pure Absinth but he's had some kind of extra... enhancements added."

I opened my mouth...

"Don't ask..." he cautioned "It's none of our business what it is exactly... and it's probably illegal as Hell. Just know that I have to do some fancy finagling to get it into the States unmolested."

He hit print on the keyboard and turned toward me... "All his special liquors come in through a legitimate distillery in Czechoslovakia... but this stuff is actually made in a small private distillery that the family owns. It's supposed to be somewhere up in the Carpathian mountains. They distill it and add his "enhancements" there then he has this legitimate distillery ship it into the States several times a year ...

He leaned over the counter and leered down my blouse. "Hey, and its real hush, hush on that particular 411, you hear? You keep your yap shut about this shit or we could get our license jerked! There are huge fines involved for both of us if we get caught."

I shivered as the smell of his cologne washed over me. The scent he was wearing was new... it smelled musky and strong, and... well, dangerous somehow...

"It was supposed to go up with the rest this morning but something happened to the truck en route... it just got here a little while ago. I swear he's been calling down every 15 minutes to see if the 'Special Halloween Treat' was on its way up yet."

He made little quotation marks in the air near my breasts as he said "Special Halloween Treat" and brayed out a donkey's laugh; like, he'd just made a killer joke or something.

I frowned at him and stepped back removing my cleavage from his lecherous gaze!

"What's it supposed to do to you?" I asked backing up further... not really caring about the answer, just trying to distract him long enough from my tits for him to finish the paperwork so I could get the Hell out of there. He was such a pig! Always trying to cop a feel. He never missed an opportunity to brush against my body... or "accidentally" feel me up as we passed each other in the narrow hallway.

His cologne was having an odd effect on me. It was spicy and delicious and I found it strangely stimulating. I grimaced; the mere thought that anything about Adam could be stimulating was repulsive to me, so I picked up the boxes of booze and went to load them in my trunk.

He grabbed the bills from the printer and followed close behind me explaining.

"Rumor has it that it imparts some kind of psychedelic sexual high."

I glanced back at him, incredulous, "No shit? What the Hell kind of parties do they throw up there anyway?"

A sarcastic snort from Adam gave me my answer as I was bending over to deposit the cargo in the trunk. He'd deliberately positioned himself behind me so that he could get a bird's eye view of my butt! I grimaced, disgusted when I heard the swift hissing intake of breath whistling between his teeth as he ogled my jean clad ass.

I couldn't help it... He made my skin crawl! It was as if I could feel his hands on me - fingering me from behind. I shuddered, disgusted; he had a definite talent for making a girl feel... dirty.

"Right now, sweet cheeks; the only thing you need to know is the way to the delivery door in the back! So get that sexy little ass in the car and get going... Chop, Chop!"

He smacked my butt, giving it a little squeeze as for good measure... Then to my disgust, his hand slid swiftly around the curve of my ass, like, he was going for my pussy! I yelped and jumped back, punching his arm, hard...

He laughed at my effort and literally brushed the punch off his sleeve! Then he stood there with his arms folded across his chest grinning salaciously at me... raindrops dripping from his earlobes like liquid diamonds...

I glared at him and slammed the trunk shut.

"Cut that shit out Adam or I'll be punching you somewhere it won't be so easy to brush off and you'll be laughing out the other side of your face! I guess you've never heard of a little thing called sexual harassment?"

The smile disappeared, his face darkened and he moved in close... towering over me. I stepped backwards in a futile attempt at evasion and was brought up short against the bumper of the car.

He advanced threateningly and straddled my legs...then grabbed my hips and roughly pulled me forward grinding his cock into my pussy mound.

"Hell, Babe... let me show you what it's like when I really decide to sexually harass someone..."

I shoved him back and rounded the bumper to open my door. A low dangerous laugh rumbled behind me then Adam grabbed my arm and spun me around. He stepped in pinning me tight against the car, one hand on the door beside my head and fingered the lapel of my shirt as he slowly humped my thigh. His lips brushed the curve of my ear as he murmured softly...

"So far; all I've been doing with you is a little mild flirtation! Besides; we both know you like it Sugar... you know you want you some of this right here..."

He seized my hand and wrapped it around a rigid hard-on holding it there and humping my palm...

"You must like it... or you would have quit a long time ago."

I groaned disgusted, stepped sideways, and extricated my hand somehow managing to open the door and slide behind the wheel. I tried to focus my attention on inserting my keys in the ignition - anything to block out the disturbing view of him stroking that enormous bulge in his jeans - just inches from my face.

I reached around him to shut the door but he pushed it back open and propped his palms on the roof leaning in to leer down at me. He stood there; a lecherous grin plastered on his face... licking his lips and fucking me with his eyes...

I squirmed under his stare, disgusted, feeling thoroughly violated... and tugged on the door handle again, but Adam ignored me and continued to block the door open with his butt...

Damn him, this was getting old! He'd had been trying non stop to get in my pants since I'd been hired... that would be exactly a year ago tomorrow!

Over this last year, I had gradually grown kind of thick skinned about his verbal assaults... but lately... things had become increasingly physical.

I actually had been looking around for another job... but there wasn't any other job in this small college town that paid the money this one did. And believe you me; Adam paid well for the privilege of harassing this female assistant! The other upside of this job was that he was totally flexible about arranging work hours around my hectic college schedule...

And to be fair - until that night - he had never crossed the line.

I made big eyes at Adam and waved a hand gesture that asked "What the fuck?" and for a minute, he looked like he was going to say something... then he reconsidered and shook his head. He stepped back making a grand sweeping gesture for me to close the door.

As it swung shut I heard him say, "Hey... Babe... You have fun up at the Mansion tonight, ya hear?" and then laughed, like some kind of drunken fool.

And, like an idiot I rolled down the window, "What the fuck is wrong with you Adam, you're acting even weirder than usual tonight!"

A wolf like grin spread across his face and before I could react, he'd shoved his head and shoulders inside the open window, filling the car and pinning me against the seat. His eyes shone weirdly golden in the light from the neon beer signs...

A predator's eyes! A cold shiver rippled through my body and for the first time I was afraid. He was uncomfortably close, his breath was warm on my face...the scent of his cologne filled the car making me slightly dizzy.

"Well, Sugar, it is Halloween... unusual things always happen on All Hallows' Eve!"

He dipped his head toward mine, like he was going to kiss me and I steeled myself, but he pulled back at the last minute continuing...
"You said you wanted to party... Well, Sweetheart, they got a real bad-ass party going on up there on the hill, maybe they'll invite you to join them... I know for a fact that there are at least a dozen serious Hi-Rollers that jet in for it every year!"

He reached his right index finger over and stroked the swell of my breast where it peeked out of the open neck of my shirt, sliding slowly down and stopping just shy of my nipple before returning to my chin and tipping my face up to his. He murmured softly, his mouth so close I could feel the heat of his lips near mine...
"And... well... you just never know... maybe they'll have a reward for the person who delivers their 'Special Halloween Treat' this year!" He grinned lecherously, his fingertips featherlike on my cheek stroking it gently...

"I know a special little Halloween treat you could give your favorite boss this year... if you would..."

Then he kissed me... hard! His tongue slipped deep inside my mouth and I was momentarily immobilized, frozen from the shock of his tongue probing mine... he took full advantage of my frozen state to snake a hand down my shirt and seize my tit giving my nipple a wicked pinch!

I yelped and tried to push him away, but he held on to the kiss - pressing me back against the seat with his forearm while he continued to punish my nipple. His grabbed my jaw with his free hand and forced my mouth open wider for the further invasion of his tongue. It stabbed deep inside and halfway down my throat gagging me...

Fucking my mouth... like he wanted to fuck me.

A car turned into the parking lot, and he pulled out of the window, and stood there; his arms crossed over his muscular chest, feet planted wide... grinning like a fool. Looking for all-the-world like Mr. Clean with hair! I wanted to slap that sarcastic grin off his handsome face.

I glared at him... furious... and opened my mouth to rip him a new asshole. But the words froze on my lips when he kissed the fingertips of the offending hand, and then rubbed the kiss on his bulging crotch, saying...

"You are one Hot-Fucking-Bitch, Casey! One of these days, baby girl... You will give me a piece of that sweet round little ass! I bet you got you a sho' nuff Sugar Pussy, hidden down there between those luscious thighs too! You mark my words, little one...You're gonna give it up to me one day... and you're gonna like it!"

He turned and followed the customer into The Store laughing like the fool he was.

I looked after him shaking mad and thoroughly disgusted. Wiping my mouth on my sleeve I backed out of the driveway muttering to myself...

"In your DREAMS Motherfucker! You, freaking... ASS hole! The only way you will EVER get any of THIS pussy will be if it's in your dreams!"

He was such a fucking jerk! I filled my car with descriptive expletives trying to calm myself...

Most of the women in town thought Adam was hot! Hell, I thought he was hot! He was about 45, tall and ruggedly handsome with really beautiful thick lashed hazel green eyes. He had the swarthy skin of an Italian, but his hair was a light, sandy blond and he wore it long, pulled back in a loose pony tail. He was built like a rock and dressed to show off what God gave him...

Yeah, he was gorgeous all right... it was just that he absolutely KNEW he was God's gift...

Way to cocky for my taste! If you'll excuse the pun.

*

Part II The Master

It was over 20 miles to the Mansion on a long twisting road that snaked its way up the mountain. I'd have to be careful on the way up. I was nervous that the drizzle would start to freeze soon, so I flipped on the radio to catch any news bulletins and settled in for the long boring drive.

Thunder rumbled ominously overhead, and big fat drops splattered the windshield... I turned the wipers higher to compensate, and grinned as the DJ instructed everyone to have a safe Halloween. Not many would be out causing mischief on a night like this!

I could see the Mansion as soon as I turned onto Old Silo Road. It was lit up like a runway. I stopped for a minute to admire the view. It loomed over the town scrutinizing the populace like Cerberus guarding the gates of Hell, and the veil of rain that shrouded the manor had imparted an ethereal quality... like something from another time... or another world.

The owner had always been mysterious; he never came into town - ever. All the necessities were delivered... or purchased by his servants. He'd brought all his servants with him and they were considered by the townsfolk to be uppity, closed mouthed and generally unapproachable.

The people from town who had business up there - repairmen, delivery people, whatever - said the owner kept to himself. He didn't talk much to anyone. He let his staff handle everything.

"Oh well; privileged rich." I muttered to no one at all and punched the buttons on the radio looking for some decent tunes... ah... finally, a little Creed... that would definitely do to start.

I listened to him sing about being six feet from the edge... having lived there myself for the last three years of my life I had to say I agreed with the philosophy, so I turned up the volume and sang along as the music filled the car... before I knew it, I was pulling up to the back entrance of the imposing edifice.

It was pouring rain by that time so I popped the trunk open, grabbed the cases of liquor, and dashed down the path to the servant's entrance ducking under the tiny service porch and out of the pouring rain. Thunder cracked overhead; I jumped at its proximity and jabbed at the bell with my elbow...

I stood shivering in the cold as I waited... and waited. My teeth began to chatter as the wind whipped the rain up under the portico. I was already soaked to the skin from the mad dash to the porch - my white silk blouse clung to me unpleasantly, clammy and cold. I probably should have grabbed my jacket from the car, but I didn't think I'd be standing outside in the freezing rain this long.

Cursing under my breath, I jabbed the bell again was just about to abandon the cartons by the door and leave...when it swung open and warmth and light poured out surrounding me. I turned to find a tall, pale, man dressed in a black tuxedo standing in the door way.

He surveyed my bedraggled appearance taking in the cases of booze I was carrying, and waved me inside; I stood dripping like a wet spaniel on the mat by the door as he looked me up and down muttering to himself.

"Yes... well done, I must say..." He looked up into my face and informed me imperiously, "I think you'll do quite nicely..." then stepped back to allow me further entrance.

What the fuck was he talking about...I'd do nicely? This trip was definitely becoming a 9.0 on my Weird Shit-o-Meter as "J" would say...

"Put the boxes over there. I'll inform Master that you've finally arrived."

Master? He called his boss Master! That was definitely fucked up.

He gestured toward the table on the other side of the kitchen. I could hear music and laughter coming from somewhere nearby.

"Sounds like you guys are having quite a party..." I babbled trying to make conversation, but he just looked at me blankly, motioned toward the table again, and left the room. I shrugged and crossed the room dropping the cases of booze as requested. I thought I heard "Lurch" come back in the kitchen behind me, so I turned to take him the bill and plowed strait into what was possibly the most handsome man I had ever seen!

He was 6'4" if he was an inch... dark curls tumbled softly around a face that could have been carved out of granite. He caught me by the shoulders steadying me, and I looked up into electrifying ice blue eyes that held mine for a long breathless moment... full sensuous lips parted in a slow smile revealing perfectly even white teeth.

"I'm so sorry..." he apologized, his voice low and sexy, and smooth as my silk shirt.

His hands stayed on my shoulders for a moment longer than necessary, when he finally did let go he slid them down my arms to the elbow... real slow, before letting me go.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Special Halloween Treat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds