• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Joe and Sue Ch. 08

Joe and Sue Ch. 08

12

I did as Joe suggested and slept in Saturday morning. Turning to the alarm clock when I woke, it was 11:00am. Apparently I was more tired than I realized. Another reason I slept in is because I am so nervous and excited about this evening. Knowing that the time would pass slowly until 9:00pm arrived, I figured if I slept in it would make the day shorter. Joe supplied the three items for me to wear tonight, so I don't have to stress about what I'm wearing.

I really wanted to wear the panties last night, but opted to wait for this evening. Pulling the BDSM book toward me, I perused through the collaring ceremony pages again. The collar of consideration is usually something a Master awards after he has trained a submissive for a while. Joe has told me that I will receive both this evening because he feels a strong bond with me. The bond I feel with him is very strong also, from a vanilla standpoint.

Last night, after I read the collaring ceremony pages I looked through the fetish pages. A vivid dream woke me in the night, after reading. It was a mass of visions from the book but Joe was there protecting me. A white strobe light filled a dark room so it looked like every move, was in slow motion. Several people were in the room, wearing ornate masks and beads. Women were clad in corsets similar to the one Joe bought me. Men wore black leather with white shirts, open at the neck. In the dream I was their focal point, but some were busy doing things on their own. Each time I felt scared I found Joe either looking or smiling at me, in a reassuring way that calmed me. At the end of my dream Joe held my chin in his hand while I knelt in front of him. He mouthed the word, trinity. I woke up, shaken. ------- Joe slept till 9:00am then woke to run errands. He made plans to take Sue to special suite in the city after the ceremony, so they could spend time in luxury. They would order room service and enjoy one another without disturbance. The suite he rented is in the building that Madam Cole owns; the woman architect that designed the BDSM club where they met. Her involvement in BDSM led her to name this particular suite, "Masters Suite". It is like a honeymoon suite for a Dominant and his submissive, for special evenings. Madam Cole has other suites designed with other themes, that he will eventually introduce Sue to.

During the week Joe contacted Laura, who works with Sue. She spoke to the boss who approved two days off for Sue, so they could have an extended weekend together. He knew she would be surprised and smiled to himself for his crafty plan. Joe drove to the suite with some items. Madam Cole greeted him when he announced his self.

"Come in Joe."

She buzzed to unlock the door, meeting him at the entrance.

"Hello Madam Cole, you look ravishing as always."

"Awww, you are such a charming man, such a shame you aren't submissive."

He laughed, "If I should ever be in need of a Domme, I will call you."

"I would be honored." She purred. "Come, let us go see the suite."

He followed her into the elevator. She used a key in the elevator, to take them to the secluded floor that was not accessible to other tenants in the building. The door opened to a plush alcove with a crystal chandelier above them. The door to the suite was just off the alcove. She opened it to enter. He composed his self, looking around in admiration.

"This is absolutely amazing Madam Cole!"

"Thank you Joe. It is one of my favorites."

He walked into the main room, which had fabric flowing from the center of the ceiling. The various fabrics draped and ran to where the walls and ceiling met. The fabrics was attached at that point, with the remainder flowing down to the floor. It looked like the inside of a harem tent, with vivid colored fabrics of royal purple, reflective gold and pure white. A king sized mattress lay on the far side of the room with numerous pillows atop it. The bedding was pure white, offering the image of the virginal bed.

She lifted a panel beside the bed to reveal some controls. When she turned the first button the light in the room dimmed. Another button lowered a bronze dancing-pole from the center of the ceiling where the fabric originated. A third button was a tuner that had various styles of music to choose from. She turned it on a slow rhythmic dance song. The beat was primal and sensual. Joe turned to her.

"This is perfect."

"Let me show you the rest of the suite."

He followed her, pushing aside the fabric to leave the main room, as if leaving a tent. They entered a kitchenette area with a sliding door and terrace that overlooked the city.

Reflective glass surrounded the outdoor terrace so they could view the city, yet no one could see them. A small cabana table sat on the terrace that had no roof, so the sun could shine down upon them. On the other side a hot tub waited for someone to fill it.

"Very ingenious." Joe commented.

"One never knows when the urge will hit them, public sex overlooking the city is quite invigorating."

He followed her back through the small kitchenette into the master bathroom. There was no cost spared in her design. A large tile shower with glass blocks stood in the corner with no door to hide the occupant.

The Jacuzzi was spacious and inviting with a ledge running around three sides. Candles of all shapes and sizes sat on the ledge that would light the room with ease. Madam Cole pulled open a drawer at the vanity and pointed out a new hot water bottle in a box, as well as lubricants and syringes.

"I put new items in after each occupant, so they are yours to use."

"Thank you Madam."

"Is there anything else you would like me to put in the room?"

"Yes I would like one dozen full size red roses delivered in a box each day, Sunday through Tuesday morning, for a total of three dozen. A vase large enough to place the roses in as they arrive, would be appreciated also."

"It is done, anything else?"

"Yes, I wonder if you have any belly dancer costumes, since the main theme is of that genre."

"I do, what color would you prefer?"

"Do you have white?"

"Yes. I will have it boxed and placed on the bed when you arrive."

"Thank you. I am very excited for this evening."

"She is a very lucky girl."

"I am the lucky one."

"Modesty will get you everywhere Joe." She smiled as she walked back to the entrance with him. He deposited a duffle bag filled with some training devices and toys in the coat closet, before they left. They went down the elevator. She handed him the special key to the elevator before he thanked her again and departed. ------ I spent the day doing things to keep busy but at 7:00pm I knew I had to start preparing for the night. A hot shower soothed and calmed me. I feel excited, yet nervous with a variety of emotions. There were no doubts of my commitment to Joe, but I worried about what fetishes he may have and if I would be able to fulfill his desires. Never being one to shy away from sexuality the thought did not linger in my mind long, but the lack of BDSM knowledge did linger with me. He reassured me that he would teach and train me, but being a strong woman I never like to feel or look stupid. The unknown is scary for someone that likes to be in control of her self. ------

Joe purposely did not show or tell Sue any of his personal fetishes prior to this evening. He recognized that she is submissive, but he also knows she is strong of character. As hard as it has been for him to not share certain things with her, it was for her own good. She would have to learn that he is in control, while she is the submissive. He would never break her will, but would strengthen it to his liking. She would be strong enough to submit to him, yet submissive enough to do so without question. ------ After putting lotion on, drying my hair and putting on some makeup I reached for the panties that Joe left with my other attire for the evening. The black panties had a dildo and an anal plug in the crotch. They were both made of a soft jelly. Sitting on the edge of the bed to pull them up, the dildo and plug flopped around until I had them positioned at my pussy and ass. Carefully I sat back on the bed for them to slide inside me. Not being overly big, they filled me yet I was able to stand and walk with ease. When I walked they moved inside me, exciting me. The heels looked nice on my feet with freshly painted toenails. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, my arms covered my breasts while my hair flowed down over my shoulders. The French cut panties, which rode high on my hips accompanied by the heels, made my legs look long and sinuous.

I wrapped up in the knee-length leather coat just before Joe knocked on the door. I was so happy to see him when the door opened. We shared a kiss as he entered. Leather pants hugged his strong thighs like a glove. He lowered to one knee, handing me the long rectangular box in his hands. When I opened the box he looked up at me with anticipation.

"It's beautiful Joe."

"This is your collar of consideration Sue. Will you wear it for your Master?"

"Yes, Master I will."

He stood before me, holding his hand open. Instinctively I raised my palm so that our fingertips touched. "Kneel before me trinity."

I did as instructed, while he removed the necklace from the box. Carefully he opened the lobster clasp and asked me to raise my hair for him. After it was fastened in place, he stroked my hair and reached to hold my chin in his hand. I looked up into his eyes.

"Please rise trinity."

Shaken that this transaction was so similar to my dream, I had a deja vu feeling.

"We can not, nor do I wish to, live this lifestyle 24/7. From this moment on, when I touch my fingertips to yours, you shall call me Master. When you are free to speak openly I will address you as Sue. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Are you ready to go Sue?"

"Yes Joe. Should I take my purse or anything else?"

"You may bring a few personal items if you wish. We will be spending the night somewhere."

Throwing my toothbrush into my purse, I was ready to follow him out the door. When we walked toward his car he commented on how nice I looked. I felt the leather rub against my skin and reveled in this moment. He opened the passenger door for me then reached down under my seat to retrieve some items.

"What are these?"

He placed a blindfold over my eyes, then cotton in my ears.

"What are you doing Joe?"

He did not speak, but continued. After he placed the cotton in my ears I could hear but not clearly. I felt shackles being placed on my ankles just before he handcuffed my wrists together. When he placed the hood over my head I felt nervous. Any shadows or sounds I could make out through the blindfold or hear through the cotton were lost under the mask. Lastly, he chained the handcuffs to the shackles so I could not pull my hands up, rendering me immobile.

After closing my door, he got in and drove away. I tried to tell where we were going but it was hard, he drove in circles at times. Time was hard to judge in my condition, but a while later we stopped and he came to my door. After he released the chain holding my wrists down he helped me from the car. Removing the handcuff from one wrist he pulled my arms behind me and refastened them. The chain between my ankles was short, but long enough that I could walk in a short gait.

I didn't have to worry about walking; he picked me up and tossed me over his broad shoulder to carry me. At one point I knew we were walking down steps, otherwise I had no concept of where we were going. He stopped and lowered me to my feet, then removed the shackles on my ankles. It felt good to have my legs for balance. He unfastened the front of my coat and touched my breasts. The coolness of the place we were in, coupled with my excitement made my nipples instantly hard.

After removing the handcuffs he took off my coat, leaving me standing in my panties and heels. His fingers touched the beautiful collar of consideration on my neck before his hand grazed my collarbone and left me. Next he removed the hood, followed by the cotton balls and blindfold. Instantly I wrapped my hands around my torso to cover my body because other people were in the room. He raised his open palm to me, summoning me to comply.

"Joe, there are people here."

"They are friends. Touch my hand so we can begin."

His look told me to not question him. Raising one hand our fingertips touched.

"Kneel trinity."

I knelt and looked at the people among us, not recognizing anyone because they wore black leather masks over their eyes and the room was candle lit and dark. A quick count revealed six people, three men and three women. Two of them were dressed richer than the others; they were the two closest to us.

The man spoke, "Who claims this woman as his submissive?"

Joe said, "I do."

"Who will attest to this submission?"

"I do." The woman beside me spoke.

"Who witnesses this submission?"

"We do." The others spoke in unison.

"Let us begin."

I knelt in front of Joe with the man beside him. The woman stood beside me with the other four standing at a slight distance. The woman beside me assisted me to kneel in the proper position with my knees bent and feet under my bottom. She positioned my hands with palms up on my thighs, urging me to open my thighs. When she was close to me I recognized her as Laura, but did not say anything. I also recognized the man speaking, as John.

John placed his hand on my head. "Trinity, you will reply aye or nay to the following addressed. Do you understand?"

"Aye."

"Do you willingly submit to Joseph, as your Master and mentor?"

"Aye."

"Will you abide by his rules?"

"Aye."

"Will you share you trials as well as yours joy with him?"

"Aye."

"Will you allow him to mold you and assist you to become a better woman and a better submissive?"

"Aye."

"Will you question his motives at any time?"

"Nay."

"Do you trust him explicitly?"

"Aye."

"Will you relinquish your body, mind and soul into his care?"

"Aye."

He turned to Joe. "Do you accept this woman's submission?"

"Aye."

"Will you cherish and care for her every need, physically and mentally?"

"Aye."

"Will you guide her to become a better person and submissive?"

"Aye."

"Do you have any reservations regarding this union?"

"Nay."

"Will you train her and guide her in your ways?"

"Aye."

He turned to Laura. "Have you witnessed the submission of this woman to this man?"

"Aye."

He turned back to Joe. "Do you have a collar for this woman?"

"Aye."

He handed the training collar to John, who passed the collar to Laura and the others for examination. He spoke to the others. "Are there any here that wish to speak in opposition to this union?"

"Nay," they spoke in unison.

He raised the collar above my head. "On this, the sixth day of the ninth month, in the year two thousand and six, you shall be joined in union as Master and submissive."

Handing the collar back to Joe, he motioned him to place it upon my throat.

"Rise trinity."

When I stood, Laura raised my hair for me, while he held the training collar before my eyes. The name trinity was embossed on it. I smiled at him while he placed it upon my throat.

It did not feel odd on my neck as I thought it might; it felt like it belonged. He stepped back to his place beside John.

"This concludes our ceremony. Feel free to mingle."

Joe took my hand and held it firmly as we walked to the others in attendance. While the women were scantily clad, they were not nearly as naked as me. I felt self-conscious and attempted to cover myself. A Black woman reached to hug me, naked or not. Her body rubbed against me and it didn't seem to bother her in the least. She released me after congratulating me, to which I smiled and thanked her. Her Master, a Black man bowed to me, nodding his head then turned to congratulate Joe while shaking his hand.

The other couple was interracial like us. She was Hispanic; he was Black. Extending her hand to touch mine, she told me how beautiful I was and congratulated me. My face flushed at her words and her actions. Her eyes drank me in like I was a delicious morsel to be savored. Her Master looked at our interaction then spoke to me also.

"My girl was very excited to see you this evening trinity; you are gorgeous."

"Thank you Sir."

"I will have to speak to your Master to see if we can enjoy some time together."

"Yes, Sir."

He turned to Joe. "Congratulations, I would enjoy helping you train her. My girl, Serena is well versed in the lifestyle of a submissive."

When he said the name Serena I saw Joe's jaw twitch. "We will take it under consideration."

Laura came to me. "Trinity, you are radiant tonight."

"Thank you Laura."

"Please call me Oasis, that is my submissive name."

"Thank you Oasis."

John clapped his hands together. "Come everyone, we have something special for this evening."

Everyone gathered close to him. He pulled a tassel, similar to that of a stage curtain. A satin curtain rose to reveal a small room, with a woman on a table inside. A man stood by her, presumable her Master.

"Please meet Master Bob and his submissive succulent."

"Thank you John. All of you are welcome to assist my submissive to fulfill a wish of hers and mine. She wishes to be the object of others sexual desires. Men and women alike are welcome to use her and taste her this evening."

Joe held my hand steady, squeezing it gently while I listened. We followed everyone into the room. I wasn't sure how to react or what to do.

Joe whispered in my ear, "We will just observe trinity."

He guided us to two chairs close by. The other submissives spoke to their Masters briefly before everyone converged on the woman.

"This is known as a play party trinity. It is done within a circle of close friends so that people can fulfill fantasies and/or desires."

"Thank you Master."

He smiled at me. "You look lovely this evening trinity. I am very proud."

His dark hand rose to touch my white skin, caressing me. My eyes were drawn to the woman on the table after hearing her moan. The Hispanic woman who eyed me earlier kissed her breasts and mouth, while the others touched her all over. Her Master lowered to lick the woman's pussy. After a while he rose and pulled her ass to the edge of the table. Unleashing his nice black cock, he pushed against her before sliding inside. Her body withered under everyone, panting and moaning. The women, including Laura, sucked her breasts and kissed her while the men used their hands to torment her. One tapped on her clit while she was being fucked. When one man slid out of her pussy another was waiting in line. They took turns fucking her, repeatedly taking her to orgasm until she was a whimpering mess. I sat mesmerized wondering how she felt, wishing I could feel the same thing.

"Are you enjoying this trinity?"

"Oh heavens yes Master. You know enough about me, to know what a voyeur I am."

"How are your panties?"

"Mmmm, wonderful. They make me very excited."

"Take them off for me."

"Now?"

"Do not question me trinity. Yes, now."

I stood and pulled the panties down. The dildo and butt plug slid from my body leaving me feeling empty. He placed the dildo to my mouth, telling me to lick it clean. Greedily I licked my juices from the dildo while he watched. The scene behind us drifted from my mind, so I could focus on my Master.

"Kneel trinity."

I knelt before him while he unfastened his pants. In a few moments I would see his cock for the first time. He pulled his pants down enough to release his cock from its confines.

My eyes grew large at his size, but I knelt ready to please him. I couldn't believe I had actually taken his girth before tonight. Guiding his cock to my lips he held my hair and pushed against my mouth. Opening wide, I took the head in my mouth and began licking and sucking it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Joe and Sue Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds