• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Been Caught Cheating Ch. 02

Been Caught Cheating Ch. 02

12

I awoke in the morning to voices. It was Angela and her sister Heather! I could here them in the next room talking, but couldn't make out the words. Everything was still dark though. And I was still bound to the bed, and gagged. I had stayed like that all nightlong. Trying to move, I also found that at some point, my ankles were also bounds together. And the reason I couldn't see was due to a blindfold. Why was I stuck like this? Angela was taking this pretty far. She must really not want me to try to leave and maybe cheat on her again. I knew that I needed to just finish through with this like I said I would and try to fix things with the woman I loved. It is a historical fact that men throughout time have done dumb shit for woman, and I was no different. I fucked up; I should serve my time and then be forgiven and earn my girl's trust back. I flinched out of my thoughts to hear Angela and her sister coming in the room, still talking.

"Oh my god, you made him wear all that Ang?"

"Oh yeah, he wants to fix things like a good girl and fix her big fuck up. She said she would do anything."

"Wow, you really ran with my advice. Is she still asleep?'

"I'm not sure, lets find out. She should be awake by now anyways to do her chores!"

"Hey bitch! Are you awake slut?!"

Whack!

She slapped me in the face. I just muttered out into my gag to notify that I was alive. I couldn't believe Heather was talking to me like that, and how much they kept calling me a girl. And that Heather just hit me!

"Good, you are awake. Now I can have a few minutes alone with you!"

I heard someone walk away, and the room door close. Oh shit! I was alone with Heather! All of the sudden, she jumped on top of me, straddling me. I could feel her breathe on my face.

"We are going to have a little chat cunt. Well, I'm going to do all the talking and you will respond yes and no by shaking your head, got it bitch?"

With that, she slapped me across the face again, harder this time, bringing tears to my eyes. I nodded my head yes and tried not to cry from the pain.

"Good. Now! About you and your little cock sucking bitch. You are going to pay long and hard for that. You have no idea what you did to my sister. I won't let anyone hurt my little sis. A lot of things are going to change, as I'm sure you have noticed already. You know your knew dress code now. Angela wears the pants in this house now, and YOU wear the panties. I'm just here to make sure you understand and that you don't get off light for what you did. Let's begin shall we? Now did you enjoy getting your little clit sucked by that bitch? And don't lie, because I'll know if you do!"

I nodded yes. Heather then proceeded to slap me about 5 to 6 times. I just starting bawling.

"I'm sure you enjoyed that too then huh! If you enjoy other woman so much, you mind as well be one too bitch! Now, second question, do you intend on actually following thru with this and making it up to Angela?"

I just shook my head yes while mumbling yes into the panty gag.

"I'm sure you will little girl, or you will have to deal with me, and I KNOW you won't like it. She really loves you and came to me for help. I gave her some advice as to how to keep you away from other women. I'm sure a macho type like you won't try to get with a girl if you are wearing pretty panties and bras . The shame that you feel, and that pain that this causes your libido and pride should be about half the pain Angela feels for what you did slut. You will pay in full!"

She then began slapping me about a dozen times. Then, on the last slap, grabbed my neck and began choking all the air out of me. I tried so hard to breath. I was tapped in my bounds, AND she was on top of me. I felt one of her legs creep in-between my legs, and kicked me full force into my pantied, prisoned penis. I was in so much pain, I just wanted to die. All I could do was cry.

"Now, you can feel some of the pain you caused mother fucker! Cry it up you bitch! You should have heard Angela cry at my house in my arms because of your dumb fucking ass. You look like such a girl right now."

Heather was laughing hard. She jumped up. I heard her rummaging through some stuff, and she was quiet for a while. I wonder what she was doing. Then she came out with it, she was taking fucking pictures!

"Oh yeah, that's a good one. Yeah! That's sexy shit. You are so week and powerless right now and I will display it to the whole world!"

Oh fuck! What was she going to do with those pictures? I could hear her again become quit and make noises like she was digging around for something else. After about a minute, I felt her pull the front of my panties down and comment on how shaved I was. I felt her putting something onto my dick. It felt cold and plastic. She put something around my ball sack too, and after a minute or so I heard a CLICK and Heather pulled my panties back up. And patted my crotch, like the head of a good dog.

"There you go. Just some added security. I know that you won't be going off to get head from any girls again or fucking any for that matter, but we can't be too sure. We want to make sure that you also don't get off until Angela or I want you to. I could tell when I came in by your huge boner that you enjoy the pink satin panties and nightgown you are wearing. So we can't have you going off and rubbing one out and mess up YOUR pretty panties again. I'm done with you for now. Are you going to be a good girl for Angela and me?"

I nodded yes again.

"I'm glad. You fucking better do as you are told, of I'll fuck you up so bad, you will never be able to go back to a normal life again. Oh! And one last thing before I leave you, lift your ass up. I'm going to give you a reminder of our conversation so that you won't fuck up again!"

I shifted my body over to the right to expose my left butt cheek. I felt Heather pull my panties down. Then pain registered. It felt like fucking a needle!

"Just a little gift from me to you. Just something to help you sleep, don't worry. Now, behave and do what Angela tells you to, and you two might just have some fun. Enjoy anything she does for you and be thankful you still have a girl like her and a place to live. Now, don't move!"

And with that, she left the room laughing at her own dumb joke. I lay there trying to listen to what was going on in the other room. Angela and her sister talked for a little bit, then I heard the front door shut and all was quiet. I tried to think what Heather just shot me up with. I felt weird. It didn't put me to sleep, just made me feel really strange. I also wondered what she put on my cock. I could feel that whatever it was, wasn't much weight, but you could tell something was there, encased around my dick. The dick that was obviously getting punished for getting me in all this trouble in the first place. I snapped out of it when I heard the blender turn on. I knew Angela was making me my new breakfast. God bless her. She was kind enough to still do something nice like that for me after what I did. About a minute later. The blender shut off and I heard Angela enter the room.

"Time to get up sleepy head. I hope you had a good talk with Heather. She insisted that she speak with you alone. I hope all went well. Now, let's get you untied and out of this bed so you can go shower and shave and get dressed in one of your new pretty out-fits. We have some plans today after you do your morning chores."

She began with untying my feet, then un-cuffing my hands. Then she took off my blindfold, ripped my duck tape off my face and pulled the panties out of my mouth.

"Before you get up, I want to see your new contraption Heather told me she gave you."

I was trying to focus on everything from being in the dark so long. Angela pulled my panties down to expose my naked crotch. I looked down to see some type of chastity device, locked in place with a small pad lock. She tugged, and tugged on it. It wouldn't come off. And with every try, it hurt.

"That's really on there huh!"

"What is that?"

"It's a chastity harness."

"Well, can you take it off so I can shower?"

"I don't have the key, Heather does. And I wouldn't take it off if I could. I think it's a good idea. It can be something to make us closer together with out sex. We can actually talk now, like we never did before. And, I want to make sure you don't cheat again."

"I thought that's why I was wearing all these woman's clothes."

"Well, this will just make double sure, I do have to work, and I know you wouldn't I rather tie you up all day while I'm not here, right?"

"Well yeah. I have things that I need to do too, and I will be going back to work in two weeks. If this will help you trust me more, then ok. And I'm sure I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

"No, you have no choice at all. Now get up and go do what I said. Your breakfast shake is in the kitchen. Drink it all down before you get into the shower."

I got up and began my morning that I will soon come to make into a ritual. I drank my shake, showered, shaved my body, and washed with the girly shower gel and shampoo. After the shower, dry off, rub down with baby oil, apply perfume, and get dressed in panties, bra and what ever else I'm told to wear, make-up, hair. Then top it off with shoes and jewelry. When I was finished, Angela inspected me.

"You look like you are missing a few things."

"Like what? I'm wearing everything I was told to."

"Well, Heather brought some things that she said might help create the illusion a little better for you. Wait here!"

Angela ran into the living room, and came back with a paper shopping bag from some store I never heard of.

"Here you go! These will help you out some."

"What are they?"

"They are padded panties and breast forms. They are normally for women that lose their breast or figure to cancer. Heather recommended them, since she's a nurse and all. Just put them on so we can go, I'll help with the breast."

I pulled the panties up over the panties I had on already. They were hard to get into, as they were really tight. Angela helps me tuck my dick between my legs. Once I had them up, I realized they made it look like I had a girl's ass AND hips, and they also held my crotch down flat to hide my junk: even with the chastity thing on. Angela put some double sided tape on the back of each breast form, then reached into my bra and stuck one breast, then the other inside and applied them to my chest. I felt the weight to my chest right away. Angela told me to look into the full-length mirror behind the closet door. I was shocked.! I now had the figure of a 50s pin up girl. There was no way I wouldn't get noticed when we went out now. My tits were so big, I couldn't see my feet. I felt like such a woman now. Besides the thing covering my dick, I was all feminine and sexy, and ready for god knows what. Angela threw a purse at me that we bought yesterday, already packed with shit.

"Lets' go! I want us to have some fun today."

"Where were we going?"

What kind of shit was I going to get into today?

We jumped in her car. It still smelled like new clothes from yesterday. I asked Angela if I could have a cigarette. She said it was cool, but I had to roll the window down. Her windows were tinted. If I rolled the window down, other drivers could see me. Angela had to have sensed this.

"Go ahead and have your cig. Are you afraid that someone might see you and recognize you?"

"Yeah, a little. We still haven't talked too far into this. What do I do when my friends come over? What about when I have to go see my parents. What about when I have to go back to work?"

"You will have to let your friends know what you did, and wear your shame. We will also be able to see who your real friends are from this IF they still accept you for being a transvestite?'

"I'm not a transvestite!"

"Oh! You are a male that likes to wear women's clothes. You are a fucking tranny!"

"I'm only wearing this shit for you, no other reason. If I didn't care so much, I would strip it all off and put my jeans back on."

"Well, if you didn't like it. You wouldn't get hard every time you wear lingerie!"

With that she giggled. I just stopped and finally rolled the window down, and lit my cigarette. First, we went to get something to eat. Actually, Angela ate. I was still full from my morning shake. It seemed to pep me up a little and make me not as hungry. After Angela had her chicken wrap and chips, we went to see a movie. She had to pick the most girly movie too. AND, she made me get the tickets and pay. She commented on how I tried to put on a female voice. I told her, if I'm dressed like one, mind as well act like one. The movie was actually good. But it didn't make me want to go home and watch the Lifetime Channel. We left the movies and went to a Bar and Grill place we liked. We sat at the bar and had a few drinks. She was ordering for me, things I called "bitch drinks." Surprisingly, they fucked me up more than beer. I was swaying back and forth and was feeling a little dizzy. It was hard to walk, so I had to hold onto Angela's arm when we left. People were watching us leave in aw. I don't remember much from there, except Ang saying something of how pail I was. I told her it was because I always swim in the inside pool and work indoors all day. The next thing I knew, we were at a tanning salon. They said you can't lay in the beds naked you had to have a bikini on or just the bottoms Angela bought two bikinis and we both went into separate rooms. I didn't even argue. I changed into the bikini. I took everything off I could but the chastity thing, and my breast forms, which I just put the bikini on over them. I don't know how long we were there. I think I fell asleep in the tanning bed, because of the booze and whatever I was shot up with I thought. I woke up to the clerk knocking on the door, telling me my time was up. The little knap I took sobered me up a little, cause I noticed I now had tan lines from wearing the two piece bikini. I quickly dressed, and stuffed the bikini into my purse. It felt so weird to call it MY purse. We paid and left.

"Did you like the tanning? You look so much better with some color on your body. Your bare legs look great in that skirt!"

"I got fucking tan lines from that damn bikini now! How am I going to go swim now? You know that's one of the few things I like to do."

"Well, I guess we will have to figure that out when the time comes. I forgot to tell you to put on some tanning lotion or sun block. You are a little burned. Not too bad, just a little red."

I lit up another cig, and rolled the window down. Some song that Angela liked came on and she turned the radio up loud and sang along. I just starred out he window and smoked. What have I got myself into? On the way home, Angela was rubbing my legs. It felt so good. Then she slowly put one hand up my skirt and rubbed my crotch through its prison. My dick was covered up so much I couldn't feel anything. I wanted to so bad. I hadn't had sex in a while and wanted to feel something.

"Is your little clit not going to stand up for me? That's sad. I wanted to play when we got home."

"I want to play too. If you can just take this damn thing off my dick."

"Well, I'm afraid to take it off now. You just got it, we don't know what good will come with it being out of service."

"Please baby, I want to please you, I want to be pleased."

"You got pleased the other day by that bitches mouth! You WILL on the other hand, please me when we get home. And if you do a good job, you will get something in return."

I couldn't wait to get home then. When we pulled into the garage, I jumped out and ran around to Angela's door and opened it for her. I helped her out and escorted her to the bedroom. She told me to go put on the new black lace baby doll nity, with matching panties and bra, and to leave my breast forms on. When I got back into the room, Angela was naked, and on the bed.

"Get on all fours and crawl to me bitch."

I slowly got on my knees then fell to my hands, standing like a dog. I crawled to her. She threw her legs over the bed and spread them wide. Her pussy was right in my face. I could feel the heat coming off of it. She never uttered a word; she just grabbed my earrings and pulled me to her crotch. I just ate her out like it was a pumpkin pie. She started riding my face, rubbing her pussy hard onto my mouth. I was getting face fucked. Her juices were all over my face, smearing my make-up. She held onto the back of my head, making it impossible to move. I just let my tounge do the work. I licked her clit a few times fast, and then I would lick up and down here pussy lips, and repeated this. I could feel her about to climax, so I dove my tongue deep into her and she came right into my mouth. I licked it all up and swallowed it all. She tasted so good, the way angels should taste. She let go of my head and ordered me onto the bed with her. She said to lie on my tummy and spread my legs, and that she was going to "return the favor."

First, she grabbed my arms and placed them behind my back, hand-cuffing them together. Next, she reached up and blindfolded me with a handkerchief and tied it tight behind my head. I felt her undo my bra. I lay there with one side of my face in the pillows, wondering what was next. She then slowly took off my panties, exposing my bare ass. She proceeded to spank me a little. Just love taps, nothing hard. She began kissing my back all over, every time getting lower and lower till she was kissing my ass cheeks. I feared what was next. She spread my ass cheeks apart and started licking my ass hole. I freaked at first, then pure pleasure came over me. It felt so good. Is this how good it felt for a woman to be ate out? She proceeded to lick my ass hole, until she stuck two figures inside of me. Finger fucking me. I was moaning, breathing heavy, swearing and I couldn't keep still. It felt so good.

"Fuck me Angela! Please fuck me hard!"

"Oh! I see that you are enjoying this. The second time around is better than the first, don't you agree?"

"Yes, yes! More, more!"

"You want more? I'll give you more!"

She got up and went to the closet, pulling down the vibrator again. She ran and jumped on the bed, not wasting any time. I heard her spit into her hand and rub the dildo up and down. Then, with no warning, she quickly shoved it in my ass. I screamed, the way eagles scream. She turned it on, and then pumped it in and out of me. I thought I would black out from it being too much to handle. She told me to turn over onto my back. She left the vibrator in me. Angela took off my breast forms and put them on the bed side table. She started playing with my nipples. They seemed to be a little tinder. She would pinch, and pull and suck, and I loved every minute of it. I never got much pleasure from my nipples before, and now it felt great. I told her I was going to cum. She just kept sucking my nipples, and then began rubbing my balls. I exploded. And every bit that I came, she caught it in her hand. I clasped, loosing all feeling in my body, then Ang shoved her hand full of my cum into my mouth. Holding my mouth while pinching my nose shut, I couldn't breath. I tried to swallow for air, but just drank my jizz instead. She released my mouth and I gasped for air.

"How was that?"

"Mmm, wonderful."

"It seems that you are fitting into your new role quite nicely."

"Well I want to play along for your sake, no sense in being negative about this."

"Good girl! Now, I want you to get up, and clean this mess up and yourself, and then get ready for bed."

As I cleaned up, and washed myself up, Angela made some phone calls. When I was done cleaning, I went back into the bedroom to see what Angela laid out for me to wear to bed. All that was there was a pair of white lacy panties, with lacy ruffles all on the butt. I put them on and got into bed. Angela came in moments later, and was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. She was holding a jar.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Been Caught Cheating Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds