• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • So There We Were

So There We Were

It all started with a car ride. We were heading to the bowling alley to meet our friend Brian's new girlfriend and her friend. Brian had never been very smooth with the ladies, so Nick and I were very curious to meet this new lady and find out if she was up to snuff.

So we started off our night, like most other nights with a couple of shots of Southern Comfort chased with 2% milk, and started our way to the alley to meet with our friend and his new acquaintances.

Nick and Brian had always had their differences, being two very strong willed people who both wanted to be right all the time. I tried to mellow Nick out before we entered the alley and remind him that we needed to be supportive of Brian no matter what his new girlfriend was like because he had trouble with meeting new people.

When we entered the alley, we spotted Brian and two unfamiliar ladies sitting at a table with a couple of drinks. "What's up man," I said, and stuck out my hand to greet my friend since the eighth grade.

"Hey, what's up yo," exclaimed Brian in his faux mellow tone, "this is Crystal, my girlfriend, and this is her friend, Leslie."

I must admit, that Crystal seemed like a decent catch, and probably a good lay, especially for our friend Brian, who only had sex in his wildest dreams.

Nick was a decent bowler, but I was a lot better, not to be a bragger. Since Brian's girlfriend Crystal only brought one friend along, I felt that being a better bowler might give me a slight upper hand against my friend, although we usually weren't competitive with such things. I bowled a strike in my first five frames, and could tell that Leslie took notice.

Nick, however, perhaps sensing that bowling wasn't his strong point, took to flirting unabashedly with the young Leslie. After my fifth consecutive strike, I noticed her giggling and touching his arm after he typed something on the Alley computer.

"Who's Krestall33?" asked Leslie. Nick had entered in two silly names for the girls as bowling names. Krestall was of course Crystal, and Leslie's name was now Sarah. Not that this makes any sense, but it was one of those things that was funny in the moment to me and Nick, and helped us get our flirt on.

The Bowling went on like this until about 12:30 when we decided we had had enough. Nick and I were admittedly a little too tipsy to drive at this point, so we accepted a ride with Brian, the multiple Dui offender, against our better judgment.

Our ride continued with good conversation with Leslie in the middle of the back seat of Brian's '96 Ford Taurus and Nick and I on both sides of her. We had no particular place to go to quote the immortal Chuck Berry, and Brian drove us around the 30 or so square country miles of land surrounding our county for over an hour.

"Hey, we're only two miles away from Wal-Mart, you guys down if we head there?" asked Brian. In our drunken and horny state, we agreed to whatever he suggested at this hour.

Wal-Mart gave Nick and I both a chance to raise our flirting with Leslie to a new level. Crystal and Bald went off to look at frozen foods, and we headed to the ladies shoe department. "So," Nick asked, "what do you really think of Brian." This may seem like a rude question to anyone who doesn't know Brian, but to anyone who knows his history with women knows that something had to be up.

"I think he's a nice guy, why?" said Leslie. I scanned her comment for sarcasm, but couldn't detect any. She was either naive or really stupid. We found at this point that it was best that we didn't bring up Brian's past with making up sexual experiences with girls, and flat out lying in order to impress girls to go out with him. So instead of that buzz kill, we continued to flirt, and tried on shoes, and carried on in the usual way that early twenty-something's do in a rural Wal-Mart.

Eventually, the wee hours of the morning arrived, and we headed home from Wal-Mart. Even though Nick and I only like one block away from Brian, we decided that we would spend the night at his house, probably both secretly hoping that we could find our way into Leslie's pants before the night was over.

The ride home to Brian's was unlike any I had experienced in High School or the year and a half after. Leslie laughed and flirted with us, and touched my leg a few times, making my cock stir in my khakis. My head spun from the alcohol consumption from earlier in the night, but the only thing that I was paying attention to how tight Leslie's white sweater was.

It was almost four when we got back to Brian's parents house. I was still ready to satisfy my man urges at a moment's notice if given the chance. Brian's twin brother, Chris, was away at college, so that meant there was an empty bedroom that was unoccupied. Brian and Crystal locked themselves in Brian's room soon after we arrived. It wasn't long after this that Leslie, yawned, and said she was tired and going to bed.

So there we were, Me...a virgin for over twenty years, Nick....ditto, and Leslie...a girl we had only known for six hours, in our friend Christian's bedroom. Chris had a twenty inch television set in his room that was connected to cable, and a ultra swank water bed that I had fantasized about fucking on since I was fourteen. The TV was already on when the three of us entered the room and I'll always remember the episode of Tailspin that was on in the background of my first sexual experience.

I mentioned to Leslie that the night wasn't quite over. She sat up from Christian's waterbed, jiggling the mattress as she woke from her half drunken slumber. "What are you talking about?"

This was it, I didn't care about looking stupid anymore, and I laid down next to her and put my arm around her, and scooted my body next to hers. "You guys, I really need to get some sleep," she said, not really sounding very convincing. I had forgotten in my lustful state, that Nick was still in the room, and at this point I didn't care.

Nick got on the other side of the waterbed, causing Leslie and me to roll over onto each other. He put his hands on her back, and she was now directly on top of me, there was no turning back now.

Suddenly, Leslie didn't seem very sleepy anymore. Maybe it was the thrill of being so close to two guys at once, or maybe she was playing us like a fiddle the whole night, I'll never know. She grabbed me by the back of my head and leaned in to kiss me on the mouth. Leslie was more aggressive than she has been the whole night. I knew from her moans and from the look in her eyes that this wasn't just for me. She reached behind her and fumbled at Nick's crotch. Like a pro, she undid his belt, button, and zipper, and was rubbing his semi-hard cock through his boxers.

I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. I figured my first time was going to be some half-ass experience with an inexperienced girl, not a surreal experience with my friend since second grade and this free spirited slut that we had known for a few hours. Her tongue slid in and out of my mouth as I gasped to enjoy the feeling. Soon, her hand slid up my leg, and I felt myself grow as the blood flowed freely to my groin. It wasn't long before our friend Leslie was double fisting.

I couldn't help it, yeah, I was enjoying my first hand job immensely, but at the same time, I couldn't look away from her other hand massaging Nick's member. At this point, I felt myself competing with Nick, and that we would go on into the night with this woman. He kissed her neck hungrily, and slid her sweater down to reveal a sexy neckline. I fed off this and slid my hand down her stomach, and undid her button on her jeans.

I knew at this point that things were going to go much further than I expected. I could only have hoped to have maybe made out with this chic before the night started, and I'm sure that Nick felt the same way. Now we found ourselves beyond the point of no return with this woman and with our friendship, as we had no choice but to share this girl's carnal pleasures between us both.

After I finally unbuttoned her jeans, my hand found its way to her crotch. I fondled her very gently at first, allowing myself to experience her warmth and wetness for the first time, letting it all soak in. She grinded her hips against my hand, and whispered in my ear, "faster, oh faster."

Not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I obliged her wishes, and fondled her nether region with reckless abandon, not knowing when the next time would come with this opportunity.

At this time, Nick began to kiss down her neck, down her back, kneading his hands into her flesh as she moaned with pleasure. As I continued my assault on her crotch, he soon found his way to her ass, still covered with pink lacy panties. In an instance of animal lust that surprised both Leslie and me, he grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled until they ripped apart. Leslie, shrieked in surprise, then continued to moan as I massaged her now bare clit.

After a few minutes, Leslie readjusted, and rolled over onto Nick's stomach. She still kept a hold of my crotch, but began kissing his chest, as she slid his sweater off his body. I noticed that Nick was very stiff, as this was as far as he had ever been with a woman before. Leslie licked down his stomach, driving Nick to the point of near ecstasy with her tongue. With both her hands, she slid his boxers down to his ankles, and his cock sprung to life, lightly hitting Leslie on her chin. She giggled, adding to our lust for body. I watched as she lightly licked around Nick's red and purple cock. I had seen his penis while playing "swords" when we both went to the bathroom at the same time before, but I have never seen it like this before. Her blond haired head bobbed up and down as her mouth surrounded my friend's penis.

I continued to massage her clit in a circular motion, patiently waiting my turn for what I hoped would be my first blowjob. My prayers were soon answered as I heard her swallow the saliva in her mouth a couple of times in her mouth as she pulled away from Nick. She let go of my crotch with her hand, and was soon kissing down my stomach like she had with Nick just minutes before. I stiffened similarly to Nick only moments ago. I yearned for the warmth of the inside of her mouth. She teased the underside of my ballsac with her increasingly talented tongue, and ran her index finger along my scrotum and anus. I laid back and enjoyed the feeling for a couple of minutes before I noticed a change in the pattern of Leslie's moaning.

I couldn't believe it! Nick was fucking Leslie from behind while she was blowing me. Part of me was indignant that he would do that while I was decent enough to wait patiently while she blew him just minutes before. Another part of me became immensely turned on as she hummed and hawed on my cock while he suddenly rammed into her. This was better than any fantasy that I could have imagined for my first blowjob.

I had always feared that I wouldn't be able to perform whenever the time came, but I was reassured in spades as I began to feel a tingling in my cock as Leslie slid her mouth down my erect cock. I knew that I wouldn't last long. I thrust into her mouth in the same rhythmic pattern that Nick used to fuck her pussy and began to spurt my load. I had always been able to control my cum before in my masturbation fantasies, but now I let loose the most immense ejaculation into the warm mouth of Leslie. I kept thrusting until the feeling subsided, and I watched her try to swallow it all as it hit the back of her mouth, but several drops managed to spill out the side of her mouth.

Several moments after I stopped spasming, Nick began to grunt heavily. He thrust into Leslie like a wild animal deprived of sex all his life. The noises that escaped his mouth were unlike any I had heard before. Leslie moaned right along with him until he finished thrusting, driving the last drop of cum into her that he could possible muster.

After we all three had spent all of our energy fucking and writhing into each other for over an hour, we collapsed into a heap on Christian's water bed. Nick and I soon got up and dressed and left out the front door into the cool December night, hardly believing our encounter with the woman who gave us our first sexual experience.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • So There We Were

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds