• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black College Football Players

Black College Football Players

There is something for everyone when it comes to sex. Call it a fetish, a penchant or a special interest. I don't care. We've all got one. My name is Kane Rock and I can honestly say that I've explored them all. My favorite one is my fetish for older women. Ever since I was twenty, I have been doing some sexual exploration. Who am I? Just a good-looking Black man with lots of money and time on his hands. At the age of forty, I am still doing some exploration, purely for fun and the pursuit of knowledge. That's what life is all about, isn't it? Learning from your experiences and growing. I'm a firm believer in all that.

I will tell you about one of my most memorable encounters. This one took place when I was twenty years old and still a college student in California. Life was alright at UCLA. I liked it a lot. There I was, a young black man going places. Playing college football was fun. Hanging out with my buddies on Friday nights after the games was a lot of fun too. Yeah, I had a blast. It was at a game that I met this woman named Katherine Dutch. She was a tall, good-looking woman in her late forties. She had long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. At the time we met, she was a recently divorced businesswoman and I was a college football player majoring in Criminal Justice. I still wasn't sure whether I wanted to be a cop or a lawyer. Both careers appealed to me but I still couldn't make up my mind.

Katherine and I had some very passionate times together. I remember that time when I showed up at her house on a Friday. It was right after the game, which she had watched on television. She invited me in, and I received a hero's welcome. She couldn't get me out of my clothes fast enough. Soon, she had me naked. She undressed before me, making a big show out of it. The gal may be older but she was still hot enough to be a stripper. I sat on the living room couch while she danced and undulated sexily in front of me. I sat there, stroking my ten-inch dick. She really had me going.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, Katherine came to me. She knelt before me, and took me into her mouth. I thrust into that warm and inviting mouth of hers. What I will tell you is that this woman really knew her stuff. She sucked my dick and licked my balls until I was hard as stone. Then, she placed a condom on my cock and climbed on top of me. I placed my hands on her hips and thrust into her. I couldn't believe how wild this woman was. She was screaming loud enough to wake the dead as I thrust deeply into her, filling her snatch with my cock.

We tried different positions together. She got on all fours and I took her from behind. Holding her by the hips, I thrust deeply into her. Laughing, she ground her sexy booty against my groin, driving me deeper into her. I love taking her like this. After fucking like this for some time, we tried something else. Katherine handed me some lube, and told me to take her anally. And so I did. I doused both my cock and her tight asshole with lubricant and then pressed my tool against her back door. Slowly, I wormed my way through. Katherine only winced as I entered her, she did not scream. Holding onto her hips firmly, I thrust my cock deep into her ass. Her ass felt warm and tight around my member. Unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Much warmer and tighter than her other hole.

Katherine was going buck-wild, thrashing and screaming as I took her. I drove my cock deeper where the sun didn't shine, and she screamed. I pulled out, just a little bit, and she begged me to put it back in. I teased her ass by rubbing my cock around its entry, then finally plunged it back in. Grimacing, she took it like a champ. I continued what I was doing, thrusting deeply and swiftly. She cried out and begged me for more. I gave her all that I had to give. We fucked and sucked like this for some time, then I finally came. We lay together on the floor, our bodies covered with sweat. I finally pulled out of her. Katherine winced as I removed myself from her, then took a moment to catch her breath. After a moment, both of us burst out laughing. This was fun!

That night was a first for me in many ways. It was the first time that I hooked up with a woman that wild, that's for damn sure. It was also my first time having anal sex with a woman. Katherine and I had our little thing on the side for months. We were both very discreet. I liked her a lot. She was very sexual, good company and never jealous. She knew that I had girlfriends back on campus and it didn't bother her one bit. The weekends belonged to me and her. We had our fun and that was that. The world didn't need to know, so we kept it to ourselves. We maintained this highly sexual and mutually beneficial relationship until I graduated and she moved out of town. Some of the best nights of my life were spent in that woman's arms. At my age, I can honestly look back and say that I don't have any regrets. Few people can say that. Only those who live well. Anyhow, that's my two cents. I'm out. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black College Football Players

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds