• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Wet Dreams with Spirit

Wet Dreams with Spirit

This is the story of the Lady Gypsy and the Oak Spirit. Our gypsy woman was wild - wild with repressed desire - searching for a release. Her patient shire horse slowly hauled her gypsy caravan through the summer dusk of the English countryside.

The oak tree attracted her - somewhere to camp for the night - under its ageless boughs. The night grew darker as she settled down for the evening around her small campfire. Tired but longing for release she leant back against the oak tree, her pulled up her gypsy skirt and began stroke the naked plump moist playground that she exposed.

The sensations that that touch released were breathtaking - her head fell back as she gasped with delight - mmmmmm.

A slight noise startled her and she froze. She could see a pair of naked legs across flickering campfire light. Above the legs in the darkness a sexy dark voice said "Oh, don't stop Gypsy; I am enjoying this as much as you."

To prove his words he dropped to his knees and she could see his cock - standing free - hard as a log and glistening at the tip. Though the darkness hid his face his obvious excitement coursed lust through her veins and she continued her wanton fondling. Our gypsy woman spread her legs a little wider to encourage his interest - she used her wet and sticky fingers to spread her lips - and was rewarded by an impulsive jerk from his dick.

He started to play with his hard cock - building up speed as the Gypsy plunged fingers into herself with one hand and frigged her clit with the other - the sight of his precum, and the awareness of his building orgasm, took her to the edge - she started to moan and and squirm- then went ballistic as he tugged himself to a massive cum.

He shot his load - a full long stream of cum shooting onto the fire between them - sizzling and spitting as she exploded in a shattering surge of release.

He stood up and drifted back out of the firelight. "Wait," she called "who are you?"

There was a rustling of the leaves above her and a sexy dark voice called back "The Spirit of the Oak, sweet Gypsy woman - call again whenever you are horny"

The Gypsy woman opened her eyes - and looked around her - the fire had all but gone out her skirt was around her waist - exposed and tingling? - what had happen? - had she dreamt it? That satisfied tingling between her legs - it must have been a wet dream - she had cum in her sleep - wow! A first!

The gypsy woman climbed into her van and stripped off for bed - lying naked on her sheet she fell asleep and dreamt. She dreamt that the Oak Spirit was sitting on the side of her bed stroking her body - lightly down along her arm - across her chest - his finger circling her nipple - watching it start to engorge and stiffen. He cupped the tit - full and heavy - squeezing the nipple up and tight so that his lips could gently brush it - then pulling it into his mouth - savouring it - rolling around his tongue. The gypsy woman's dream had her reaching for the Oak Spirit's body in return - stroking the hairs on his arm as her hand drifted to his chest. His head was now working down her body nibbling towards her curly pubes - his destination inevitable.

As his face brushed through her hair her excitement grew, her hands held his head as her pelvis lifted to his face. She heard him sniff her fragrance in- felt the cool air being sucked over her swollen, wet, keen clit. He swung around and lifted a leg over her head offering his groin and all that it boasted. His cock rested hot and hard against her cheek as she buried her face in his tight like acorns balls, and he snuffed around her eager cunt.

Time blurred as the 2 bodies explored each other - teasing the sensuous glands with noses, tongues, chins, eyebrows, breath. Their pace started to quicken together - the Oak Spirit was doing wonderful things to our gypsy woman - she could not see what he was doing - but she could experience the heavenliness of his touch.

They enjoyed their cums together - his nose sniffing the musk - his tongue deep inside her - his chin lightly rubbing her clit. She licked the skin behind the balls, applying pressure as she wanked his twitching dick over her tits - a generous stickily outcome.

Her dream faded and she slept on - her whole body totally relaxed for the first time in days.

Next morning our gypsy woke late - she lay there remembering the dream - then recognising the tingling in her groin. "Oh dear," she thought "another wet dream - that's weird". She swung her legs to the floor and absentmindedly ran one hand through her hair, the other over her chest. The skin was flaking - there was dried cum all over her tits.

"It must have been real!" she thought - and then noticed the tiny acorn jammed in her tummy button. "mmmmmmmmm I might stop here awhile."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Wet Dreams with Spirit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds