• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Upside Down Ch. 05

Upside Down Ch. 05

123

*This is the 5th chapter of a story I began a couple of years ago and it's been over two years since I published the last chapter. Please let me know what you think and as always comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks and enjoy!*

Chapter 5 - Taming Sara

They were surprised to see the soft glow of television light coming from the living room. Usually Sara was an "early to bed, early to rise" prototype, even on weekends. The sisters walked quietly over to investigate and both stopped, stunned at the scene they found.

Playing on the TV repeatedly was the title screen of the lesbian porno. And lying on the couch, with an empty bottle of wine on the carpet where she had dropped it, was Sara; passed out and completely nude.

"Oh my God, look what we found." Rachel said just above a whisper as the two girls, more than a little drunk themselves, stared down at Sara's nude, unconscious form.

The series of moans and groans coming from the one-minute loop of the DVD's audio served as an appropriate but somewhat surreal backdrop for the moment.

"Yeah, she looks so peaceful. Lying there ... dreaming of pussy." Trisha joked.

Rachel giggled before shooting right back.

"Yeah, this pussy." The blonde girl placed her hand over her sister's cunt as she spoke.

"Damn straight." Trisha turned her face to Rachel's with a sly smile and the two girls shared a long, slow kiss.

"Mmmmmm .... I think you need to get fucked, bitch." Trisha purred.

"Oh fuck yes I do." Rachel answered, her voice dripping with desire as she continued.

"What about Mom?"

"She needs it too, and she'll get it. But not like this. I want her to want it even more; I want her to try and fight it first."

Rachel just stared at Trisha lustily, appreciating her sister's deviant sexual mastery and her part in it. The younger girl then broke the brief silence.

"Let's clean this mess up a little so she doesn't know we saw anything."

Rachel turned the TV off and put the DVD case in the entertainment center as Trisha gently covered her naked mother with a blanket. Sara would probably be confused when she woke up but when the girls didn't mention anything the next day she would have to come to the conclusion that she had cleaned up before she passed out.

The sisters then went down to the basement, where things got a little loud and a little rough. Trisha made Rachel eat her out for nearly an hour straight before pounding the blonde all over the room with her strap-on. At one point, she tied Rachel's hands behind her back and fucked her senselessly doggy-style while holding her upper body up by her hair.

They didn't worry much about the noise, which Rachel was making a lot of. Even if Sara woke up and "caught" them, Trisha figured she had more than enough ammunition to handle her mother.

After three hours of intense fucking, the girls made their way back upstairs. Both were nude and Trisha still had the mighty strap-on dangling between her legs. They peeked into the living room and found Sara just as they had left her, asleep on the couch.

Trisha slowly walked over to where their mother lay and stood directly over her head as she stared down at her. Rachel watched closely as her sister let the dildo hover just above the tip of Sara's nose, it's girth casting an ominous shadow on her pretty, serene face. The brunette thought for a moment how easy it would be to wake her mother with a crisp slap of the dildo on her face and then take her right then and there, but her desire to play with her prey some more won out in the end.

After a minute or two, the eighteen year-old stepped away from her prone mother and led her older sister upstairs. They stopped at Trisha's bedroom door for a deep, loving goodnight kiss.

The next morning Trisha woke earlier than usual. After a few minutes she got out of bed and headed down to the kitchen, completely nude, to make a pot of coffee. The living room was empty and had been cleaned so she assumed that Sara had straightened up before heading up to her room for some more sleep.

The brunette smiled as she schemed of ways to further tease her vulnerable mother while she counted out the scoops of coffee. She then noticed movement out of the corner of her eye and turned her head to see Sara enter the kitchen noiselessly, in her nightgown. The mother stopped short and stared at her gorgeous, naked daughter for a moment before finding her voice.

"Trisha, what's the idea of walking around the house nude?"

Trisha paused before dropping the last scoop into the coffee maker and closing the lid.

"I thought we went through this yesterday, Mom." She spoke in a slightly irritated tone.

"Sunbathing topless is one thing, but running around the house nude ..."

Trisha slowly flicked on the coffee maker as her mother struggled to finish her sentence. She then turned and faced the older woman, giving Sara her first view of her full nudity before answering.

"What is your hang-up with nudity, Mom? It's just the female form."

Trisha deliberately spun around, giving her anxious mother a good look at every inch of her magnificent body.

Sara knew right away that she was in trouble. She tried, but failed to keep her eyes from wandering all over her daughter's body; even taking an obvious, extended peek at her thick, little patch of neatly shaven brown hair crested atop her pussy. After all, she had spent the better part of two hours the night before masturbating while fantasizing about both her hot daughters, so who could blame her reaction.

Even Trisha was surprised at the way her mother's eyes scanned her nude form. In it however, she saw another opportunity and moved in on it like a shark that's caught the scent of blood in the water.

"I know what might help, here ..." she started as she stepped directly in front of her frozen mother.

Sara just stared like she'd been turned to stone as Trisha took an end of the satin belt of her nightgown and gave it a tug, opening it instantly. The young girl stared into her mother's shocked eyes with an impish smile as the older woman quickly grasped her nightgown and covered herself up.

It took Sara about five agonizingly long seconds to somewhat recover her senses and in that time Trisha had started out of the room. She opened her mouth to speak but quickly realized there was nothing she could say. The only thing left clouding her eyes to her daughter's overt advances was a simple but all-powerful denial. She illogically refused to believe what was quite plainly going on.

The flustered, forty-two year old beauty managed to collect herself enough to go meet a friend for lunch a few hours later, successfully avoiding any further interactions with her daughters.

Trisha meanwhile was in her glory, toying with her mother like a cat with a mouse. The outcome of this game appeared inevitable, leaving only one question remaining. When? It's all Rachel wanted to know but her sister played her cards close to the vest and left her home while she ran "necessary errands".

Sara and Trisha arrived home just short of five o'clock, and although Sara tried to avoid it, she quickly found herself in the close company of her sexy daughters.

"Hope you don't have any plans tonight, Mommy." Trisha stated in a curious tone as she plopped down playfully on her mother's bed.

The younger girl shot Rachel a look that told the blonde to follow her lead.

"Oh? And what if I do?" the mother responded.

"Then you'll have to break them, 'cause you have a date with your daughters."

"Yeah Mom, Trisha and I are taking you out to dinner tonight."

"Someplace nice too, so dress for it, OK?" Trisha added with an implied, demanding edge.

Rachel felt herself blush hotly as her mother managed to answer Trisha's surprisingly condescending directive with a shaky "OK". Sara then got up timidly and grabbed a towel before heading into the bathroom to shower.

The blonde stared at her younger sister in wonder. When had she developed this irresistible aura so powerful that she could literally seduce her whole family, and quite easily too? Had she always had it? How? Rachel didn't spend much time on the question though, she was too excited about what the rest of the evening held for the three of them.

The sisters left their mother's room moments later to begin getting ready themselves.

Sara was done before the girls and so waited anxiously in the living room for them to finish. She couldn't believe how nervous she was. It really did almost feel like a date and she had, subconsciously maybe, gone out of her way to wear something that her daughter would approve of. A simple but sexy little black dress; a staple of every well-dressed woman's wardrobe and Sara had always worn it particularly well. Tonight was no exception.

Rachel was the first to join her mother in the living room and the sight of her gorgeous, blonde daughter was almost enough to make the mother gasp. The nineteen-year-old had on a little yellow sundress that complimented her bronze skin and golden hair perfectly. Sara could tell immediately that her daughter was not wearing a bra and marveled at how perfect her small, firm tits looked without one. What she didn't know was that Rachel, on Trisha's command, was not wearing any panties either.

She was so tied up in her admiration of Rachel, that at first, Sara didn't see her younger daughter enter the room. But once she did, a small sound did actually escape her lips. Trisha was wearing a tight, powder blue shirt, under which it was plain to see she had no bra on either. Her skirt was an extra short, plaid, schoolgirl style mini which barely covered her hot little ass. And the coup de grace of the young temptress' outfit was a pair of knee-high black leather boots.

Sara swore she felt her legs wobble as Trisha flashed a subtle but fiery glance and strode closely by, snatching the keys to the Mercedes off the counter. The sexy, young brunette then paused for a moment at the garage door before turning half around and casting a sidelong glance in her mother and sister's direction.

"Well ... you guys coming tonight or what?"

It wasn't lost on Rachel that her sister had gently overemphasized the word coming. The blonde just smiled as she and her mother quickly trailed Trisha to the car.

As they all got to the car Trisha didn't even bother to ask if she could drive. She just helped herself to the driver's seat. Rachel noted a slight hesitation in her mother, but it quickly passed as she got into the passenger's seat.

"You're driving tonight, huh?" Sara asked innocently enough.

Trisha turned her head to her mother with a confident, sinister smile as she put the car in reverse.

"All night, Mom."

Trisha then turned around and started to back out of the garage. Rachel took one look at her younger sister and felt like she was going to come. Trisha's eyes were trained directly on her slightly exposed pussy. The blonde immediately opened her legs a little wider giving her lover an infinitely better view. Trisha smiled self-assuredly and after a moment returned her eyes to Rachel's face as she mouthed silently "good girl".

The blonde could feel her pussy begin to trickle.

On the way to the restaurant Trisha adjusted the rearview mirror so that it afforded her a view of her sister. Rachel didn't need to be told what to do and was quickly but quietly stroking her wet pussy for the younger girl.

During the whole ride Sara had been stealing brief glances at her hot, young daughter's incredible body in spite of herself. She was enjoying one of these moments as they pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant; particularly eyeing Trisha's nipples, which had suddenly hardened about halfway through the ride (thanks to Rachel's secret show). Perhaps this time she stared just a little too long though as her focus was broken by Trisha's voice.

"Mom, my eyes are up here."

There was a painfully awkward moment of silence before Trisha looked back at Rachel, who had her middle finger buried inside her pussy and a shocked look on her face, and the two broke out in laughter. Sara joined in with a forced, nervous chuckle of her own as her face reddened comically.

Moments later the three of them were on their way into the restaurant, each daughter taking one of their mother's arms. The instant they stepped inside, the focus of the whole restaurant was on them, especially from the male perspective. And they all felt it.

Rachel and Trisha were exhilarated by all the heads turning their way but for Sara, it was just another factor contributing to the jellied mess that was her brain. How the hell had she ended up in the figurative "here"? One thing was certain, she no longer had any control of the situation, if she had ever had any to begin with.

They sat down and the conversation started off light. As the waitress approached to take their drink orders Trisha gave her mother a square look.

"Let's start off with a nice bottle of white wine."

Before Sara even fully registered her daughter's not-too-subtle directive, she heard herself answering "OK". Again, Rachel felt herself go flush as she watched her mother struggle under Trisha's irresistible thumb.

That first bottle of wine was gone before the entrees ever reached the table and was soon followed by another that, by the end of the meal, met the same fate as its predecessor.

The meal itself was relatively uneventful, other than the fact that Trisha continued to further assert herself over her clearly bewildered mother. Sara's struggles would have been evident to a child. A hazy confusion owned her eyes and her body language screamed submission. Rachel realized that the events of the rest of the evening were a foregone conclusion. "If" had left the building leaving only "when" as the final occupant.

That answer would come soon enough and as they left the restaurant, Trisha flipped her mother the keys and took Rachel's hand. Rachel could feel her pussy practically vibrating in anticipation as she and her sister climbed into the backseat of the car. As soon as they pulled out of the parking lot Trisha was on her, kissing her hard and taking a tight hold, albeit momentarily, on her right breast.

Rachel knew immediately that her sister was through fucking around, the time was now. As she broke the kiss, the younger girl spoke firmly, Rachel's small, pretty tit still in her grasp.

"Go find something on the radio."

The blonde quickly leaned over the front seat and began to fiddle with the stations. She gasped as she suddenly felt Trisha's hand on her bare, wet pussy. Within an instant Trisha had a middle finger gliding in and out of Rachel's tight cunt as she squeezed her ass with her free hand. Rachel steadied herself with a hand on the leather dashboard as she literally bit her tongue in an effort to contain the moans attempting to escape her throat.

"How's that radio coming?" Trisha asked sarcastically as she added a second finger.

At that Rachel did moan out, followed by a high-pitched, desperate inward hiss of a breath. Trisha kept pumping.

"Are you O.K. honey?" Sara asked in genuine alarm as she swerved a little.

"Mmmm...hmmmm" was all Rachel could muster until followed a moment later by an involuntary "Oh Fuck!!!"

Sara swerved again and pulled the car over to the side of the road as Rachel suddenly fell back into the backseat. Before the car was even completely stopped Trisha slid behind her mother's seat and wrapped her arms around it. Sara jumped and screamed out in surprise as her daughter's hands latched onto her tight, modest tits forcefully and pulled her hard into her seat.

At once Trisha's mouth was by her ear and her voice carried a raspy, intimidating tone.

"I know what you fucking want, slut. I know what you've been fucking thinking about when you're lying in bed, stroking your pussy."

Sara moaned out again in fear, surprise and sudden lust as Trisha released her tits for a second only to grab them again even harder.

"Now drive us home you dirty slut and maybe I'll let you watch."

Rachel didn't even have a moment to comprehend the scenario as Trisha immediately propped her feet up, one on each of the front seat's headrests, and went right back to work on her hungry, exposed pussy.

The blonde caught her mother's reflection in the rearview, her eyes smoldering lust as she watched her daughters unbelievingly. Rachel was completely in the moment and sensing her mother's total vulnerability, she continued the inevitable course.

"Fucking drive already!!!"

Trisha paused for a moment and gave Rachel a lusty stare of approval before kissing her hard and resuming her powerful fingering as Sara jammed the car back in gear and took off.

Sara struggled to stay on the road with her eyes in the mirror watching the girls more than not. She'd actually gone off the shoulder once, not coincidentally as Rachel was coming the first time. When they finally pulled up the driveway she was watching Trisha jam one of her gorgeous tits in Rachel's face to suck.

Sara parked the car in the garage and quickly followed her daughters, who were walking hand-in-hand, up into the house. They led her through the kitchen and into the living room and she followed dutifully, as if on some sort of psychological leash, ending up standing in the middle of the room as the girls sat down on the couch and lovingly kissed.

The mother stood sheepishly, awkwardly and stared at the surreal vision before her. She let a breathy gasp escape as Trisha smoothly removed Rachel's sundress leaving the blonde completely nude except for her sandals. The sisters then suddenly stopped kissing and finally turned their attention to their unmoving mother with a mischievous, tandem giggle.

Sara felt totally numb except the liquid fire that was her pussy. She was vulnerability personified and her daughters were eyeing her like wolves would a cornered deer. And with a whisper and another giggle they moved in for the kill.

Rachel left the couch and smoothly slipped behind her mother who continued to face Trisha, seemingly frozen. The blonde then gently and deliberately began to unzip her mother's dress, not stopping until the zipper reached its end. Then, being careful not to touch her mother's skin, she slid the dress over Sara's shoulders and let it fall gracefully to the floor.

Rachel then quietly returned to the couch and like some kind of sexual tag team, Trisha got up and approached her mother, stopping directly in front of her less than a foot away. Sara dropped her eyes from her younger daughter's in an obvious show of shame and submission but Trisha would have none of it and lifted her mother's beautiful face by her chin.

"It's OK ..." the young brunette purred. "Let it go."

As she spoke, Trisha's hands gently slid around Sara and effortlessly unclasped her bra. In an instant she pulled it off but her eyes remained fixed on her mother's. Rachel leaned back and immediately began to stroke her soaked pussy as she watched the scene she'd been fantasizing about for months become reality.

Trisha then deftly slipped behind her mother and wrapped her arms around Sara's flat belly, the older woman wobbling a bit at the mere touch of her daughter. Quickly they both focused their attention on Rachel, who had placed both feet up on the couch effectively opening her beautiful, little pussy wide for optimal viewing and stroking.

"She's fucking hot, huh Mom?"

Sara's head began to nod in dazed agreement when she suddenly moaned out weakly as Trisha started to massage her small, firm breasts.

"Tell her then." Trisha rasped, bringing her face in against her mother's neck.

Rachel was red hot, stroking her pussy feverishly and noting the sensation of her juices running down over her tiny asshole as she continued her performance.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Upside Down Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds