• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Next Day

The Next Day

12

The Next Day - Catherine meets Bethany and they indulge in a little exhibitionism and masturbation.

"The Next Day" is the sequel to "Innocence Lost", which is a true account of what happened one day last summer when Sara exposed me at a public beach forcing me to be naked in public.

"The Next Day" tells how the following day I return to the same beach and meet Bethany who is in Adelaide on holidays with her family. It doesn't take long to find that my new friend and I have some interests in common which we begin to explore together.


It is not essential to read "Innocence Lost" to appreciate what happened "The Next Day", which stands alone and is complete in it's own right. You may want to read it, however, if you are interested in the circumstances leading up to "The Next Day" or if you want learn a little more about me or Sara. There is a physical description of me in "Innocence Lost" so I have not repeated it here.

I hope you like "The Next Day". When you have read it please vote and leave your comments on Literotica. Your feedback inspires and motivates me and helps me to improve my writing. I appreciate you letting me know what you think of my stories even if you don't like them.

Thank you to everyone who takes the trouble to e-mail me. I look forward to receiving your e-mails and will answer you all.

Love

Ingenue

xx

Memories of the previous day at the beach with Sara dominated my thoughts as I emerged from a deep refreshing sleep. I could recall every detail of our adventure as if it was a movie playing in my mind, some scenes so clear and graphic that it seemed they were in slow motion.

The euphoria brought about by the wonderful orgasm that was the culmination of our exploits the day before remained and the stain on my crumpled sheets was undeniable evidence of my intense arousal and extreme physical pleasure.

I lingered, savouring the sensation before getting out of bed, slipping on black lace panties and a black singlet top and going to the kitchen to put on the kettle to make some tea. I thought about breakfast but it was still too early to make such important decisions, so I simply took my green tea and the morning newspaper out onto the back patio.

It was another beautiful day. I looked at my watch, it was not quite eight o'clock and already the temperature was soaring. The sun was a dazzling disc of incandescent white fire magically suspended in an endless clear blue sky. There was a gentle breeze blowing off the ocean that caused the branches of the trees to sway hypnotically, but giving little relief from the intense heat. It was shaping up to be another perfect Australian summer day.

I was disappointed to find the news in the paper was mostly bad and tossed it aside as Sara walked out on to the patio. She was wearing black boy leg panties, my panties I noticed, that accentuated her shapely butt and a white cut off t-shirt that barely reached her waist, revealing her cute belly button.

She had just got out of bed and still had the dreamy look in her eyes of one who was not yet fully awake.

Even with no make up and dishevelled hair she looked gorgeous. The sight of her reminded me that we live in a world filled with incredible beauty and wonderful people, reviving my spirits, which had been momentarily dampened by the morning news.

She walked up behind me, put one hand on my shoulder and with the other, swept my hair up from the back of my neck before giving me a soft, lingering kiss on the sensitive spot where my neck becomes my shoulder. The delicate touch of her moist lips sent a shiver down my spine and made my heart beat pleasantly faster.

I had rehearsed in my mind a speech to chide her for her naughty behaviour the previous day, but as I was about to speak she smiled disarmingly and said, "Good morning darling, did you sleep well?"

I wasn't actually angry with her and any admonishment would have only been tongue in cheek but, after such a delightful greeting, all I could do was laugh and assure her that I had a wonderful sleep and was feeling great.

"So what have you got planned for today Catherine," she said as she settled comfortably on the chair next to mine.

The summer holidays were fast coming to an end and I would be back at work in a little over two weeks. Sara is a student and to help pay her way through university had taken a summer job with an accounting firm in the city. I smiled to myself knowing that she was envious of me being able to spend the whole day doing just as I pleased while she had to work.

Actually I had no real plans, maybe a visit to the gym, definitely a walk along the beach, a swim and not much else. I had planned, if you could call it planning, a day of total rest and relaxation, pure self-indulgence.

I sipped my tea and we chatted until Sara went to get ready, packed her things and left home to go to work.

Left alone my mind wandered back to the previous day. Memories of my forced exposure at the beach, the journey home in the car with just a towel to preserve my modesty and my naked walk form the car to the front door, brought about a pleasant tingling in my loins.

I settled back in my chair and slipped my hand down the front of my panties. It was no surprise to find that my smooth, bald pussy was moist and sensitive to my touch.

Hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my panties, I raised my butt off the chair and slipped them down over my thighs, past my knees to my ankles and kicked them off.

I leaned back in my chair, put my feet up on the small table in front of me and spread my legs. I felt a pleasant sensation as the gentle breeze caressed and cooled my hot wet pussy. It did nothing though, to extinguish the tiny spark that I knew would soon become a raging fire deep inside my cunt. There would only be one way to deal with that.

My left hand found its way back between my legs and sought my aching clit. Starting with slow, gentle circular motions, my fingers teased my clit until it was hard and throbbing.

My right hand was under my singlet gently cupping my left breast, my fingers coaxing my small nipple to become hard and erect, sending delightful tremors to join the waves of pleasure emanating form my cunt, both conspiring to bring me slowly but surely to a much needed orgasm.

Memories of me naked and on display at the beach the day before fired my imagination. My fingers following a well practised journey, slid from my clit to my labia repeatedly tracing the length of my wet pussy lips from the top down the full length to the bottom and back again, harder and more insistent now to match my growing desire.

I felt the beginnings of an orgasm, faint at first but definitely there, building slowly. My fingers switched back to my clit as I become impatient to reach my goal. I needed to cum now.

My fingers increased the pressure and the pace. Faster and harder, from side to side. My other hand was squeezing my breast, my finger and thumb pinching my nipple, hard, so hard it hurt, the pain adding to my pleasure. Closer, closer, nearly there.

Suddenly my mind shifted gear. I pictured myself on a beach. Naked, lying on my back on the sand, my legs spread, back arched, hips raised. I was masturbating. A group of people, maybe ten or a dozen, were gathered around watching me as my fingers frantically rubbed my engorged clit. I could hear their muffled voices and almost feel their hot breath on my naked body as they edged closer for a better view. Of fuck yes that's what I wanted. I wanted them to see me naked. I needed to be naked in front of them. A slut, a naked slut, legs spread wide, wet cunt exposed, fucking myself for all to see. Some reached out tentatively to touch me, excited, turned on by my performance, wanting a part of it, wanting a part of me. One woman moved closer, reaching out to touch my breast. I gasped as she took my nipple between her finger and thumb...

The vivid images in my mind and my skilled fingers pushed me over the edge. I was cumming. "Oh fuck yes." I succumbed totally as a crushing orgasm obliterated everything else beneath massive waves of pleasure that consumed my mind and my body. I was on the verge of unconsciousness; my body was rigid, shaking uncontrollably. I was not breathing. I teetered on the verge of panic; panic mixed with euphoria that I had never experienced before, better than any drug I could ever imagine. I was scared; scared of being totally consumed by the exquisite pleasure, scared that maybe I will never want to emerge from its addictive grip. To stay like this forever on the ultimate high.

Slowly I descend from the peak of arousal. Gradually I became aware of the sound of the breeze and the birds in the trees. I open my eyes, slowly trying to adjust to reality and the bright sunlight. My breathing was returning to normal, my heart resuming its usual rhythmical beating, no longer pounding uncontrollably beneath my breast. Small shudders ran through my body, gradually diminishing in intensity.

My orgasm subsided leaving a delightful calm in its wake but my mind was spinning, thoughts racing through my head. "What the fuck was that?" I often fantasise when I masturbate but never anything like that. The fantasy of me as a naked slut, masturbating in public was new and scary. But more than that it was incredibly exciting and it was the excitement that probably scared me the most of all.

I pushed the thought from my mind not wanting to contemplate the implications. I was sure that the time would come to confront the demon that had been awakened, but that time was not now.

I needed a distraction; something to occupy my mind so reluctantly I resorted to tidying the house, did a load of washing and watered the garden. Time now to get on with other things before the day had slipped away completely.

While I showered I decided to skip a gym session and instead opted to go straight to the beach. I put on my bikini, packed my bag with a towel, sunscreen and a bottle of water and set off.

Arriving at the beach I found it already quite crowded. There were small groups of families and friends, young couples, some people on their own, presumably all taking advantage of the last of the holidays or perhaps taking a sickie to enjoy the beautiful summer weather.

I picked a spot and settled down to relax and could not help but smile as I thought about what happened the previous day, almost at this very place. The memories started the delightful tingling in my loins again and I could feel my labia become moist with my secretions.

Despite my orgasm just a few hours before I was still feeling very horny and the dampness I could feel between my legs and probably now noticeable on my bikini, was evidence of my arousal.

I rested for a while before going for a swim allowing the cool, clear salt water to envelop my body causing my nipples to harden and giving some relief to my hot aching pussy.

I struck out from the shore swimming freestyle with determined strokes until I was three or four hundred meters from the beach then turned and swam back until my fingers grazed the sand in the shallows. There was a pleasant ache in my shoulders and I was breathing hard, my pulse elevated from the exertion.

I stood up, waded ashore and walked up the beach remembering how I did a similar thing the day before except that time there was no bikini just me; naked as the day I was born. The recollection rekindled my excitement and I could feel my pussy begin to weep again.

I spread my towel on the sand and lay down to enjoy the sensation of hot sun on my back and the delightful tingling in my loins.

Laying on my stomach I slipped one hand down the front of my bikini and discreetly worked my index finger in my slippery wet cunt, not so much intending to bring on an orgasm, but simply because it felt great.

I was in a world of my own, the sound of the sea, fresh air, warm sunshine and my finger buried deep in my pussy all combining to bring on a wonderful feeling of calm contentment.

I must have been starting to doze when I was roused by a soft female voice. "Hi," it said.

Startled I looked up, quickly pulling my hand from my bikini bottoms trying to hide an anxious look of guilt.

Although the voice obviously belonged to a woman but it was impossible to see her clearly as she was standing with the blazing sun directly behind her.

I brought my hand up to shade my eyes and returned a friendly, "Hi'.

As my eyes adjusted to the light I saw that she was about average height, maybe around 160 centimetres, with shoulder length hair, small firm breasts, a tiny waist, flat stomach and a nice full round butt. It flashed through my mind that she was probably a runner, which would account for her cute bum and firm shapely legs.

She was silhouetted against the sun so it was difficult to make out much more detail but I had no doubt she was pretty.

"Hi," the stranger offered again, "I'm Bethany".

I searched my memory trying to recall a Bethany, couldn't so gave up and said. "Hi Bethany, do I know you?"

She seemed a bit taken aback by my reply and hesitated as if unsure of herself, maybe even embarrassed, before saying, "No you don't know me, but I saw you here yesterday and had to come over to talk to you, I hope you don't mind."

My immediate thought was, "Oh Shit." I knew lots of people saw me naked on the beach the day before but I didn't think I would ever see any of them again let alone be confronted by one of them.

This single thought was immediately followed by, "Oh shit, I hope she's is not a cop!"

Putting on a brave face and trying to give an impression of confidence that I certainly didn't feel, I replied, "Of course not Bethany. What can I do for you."

She seemed relieved by my response and sat down on the sand next to me. I could see her better now and was stunned. She was gorgeous. Much younger than I had originally thought, probably in her early twenties. She had dark hair; no it was jet black with piercing blue grey eyes, a cute nose, beautiful smile and full sensual lips.

That was as far as I got before she said, "Wow thanks, I was so nervous, but after seeing you yesterday I just had to come over and say hello."

As she talked I used the opportunity to take in more of the pretty young woman sitting next to me.

She was wearing a white top with three-quarter length sleeves under which I could see the outline of her bikini top. She was slim with small firm breasts and prominent nipples that were evident even through her clothing.

There was a gap between her top and the white bikini bottoms that hugged her sweet firm butt that revealed a flat stomach. Her navel was pierced and delightfully highlighted with a small silver heart.

As we talked I discovered that Bethany lived in Melbourne where she was studying Law at University. She was here on holiday with her family staying in some apartments just a few minutes walk along the beach.

Apparently she had come to the beach yesterday and seen my naked display and returned today hoping that I would be here again.

Again I wondered just how much she had seen and what she thought of my extraordinary behaviour.

As if reading my thoughts Bethany said, "I think what you did was so amazing, you are so beautiful and...." she hesitated before continuing. "What you did was so erotic and exciting, I just had to meet you."

I was relieved, she certainly wasn't a cop or at least if she was apparently wasn't here to arrest me and from her tone I guessed she probably wasn't the woman who yesterday had called out the comment about the "disgusting slut walking up the beach."

She went on. "Will you please tell me what it was like? I would so like to be brave enough to do something like that."

As we talked about my experience of being exposed by Sara I discovered that Bethany was fascinated by the thought of being naked in public and admitted she often masturbated to exhibitionist fantasies and stories she read on Literotica.

As I told her about my adventures the day before she listened attentively, totally absorbed in my story and I found myself becoming attracted to this intriguing young woman, wondering just how far her curiosity would take her.

Cautiously I said, "Bethany, why don't you try it? I don't mean anything too outrageous. Maybe just start by off taking your top off and see how you feel about it."

She seemed surprised by my suggestion and I thought maybe I had gone too far or possibly too fast but I could see she was very interested and extremely tempted by the idea.

"Oh Catherine, I want to so much, but I don't know." I could see her reluctance evaporating as she contemplated my suggestion, doubt being pushed firmly aside by curiosity and desire. "Will you do it as well? I think I could if you were topless too."

My answer was simple. I smiled at her, stood up, and undid my bikini top slipping it from my shoulders and allowing it to fall from my breasts. I stood there before her topless and could see excitement in her eyes almost matching my own.

Bethany hesitated. There was no doubt she was nervous. It would be her first time for anything like this in public and it was a big step but one she was ready and willing to take.

I smiled at her in encouragement and was surprised to find that I was becoming sexually aroused at the prospect of seeing her breasts. Even beneath her clothes they looked inviting and I couldn't wait for her to reveal more. I was keeping my fingers crossed that she didn't get cold feet and back out now.

"Come on." I prompted her not wanting to give her too much time to think about it. "You can do it and you will love it."

She got to her feet and slowly removed her white top revealing more of her delightful young body, her brief white bikini accentuating her golden tan.

She was quite slim perhaps weighing only fifty kilograms and I guessed she would be about an eight or a ten in dress size. Overall I thought her measurements would be about the same as mine although it appeared that she was a little smaller around the waist and maybe a little fuller in the hips.

Deliberately, perhaps savouring the moment, she reached around and undid the clasp on her bikini. She held the top to her breasts and allowed the straps to fall free of her shoulders, then looking into my eyes, she smiled mischievously and lowered it from her breasts.

I was aware of other people on the beach watching us but my attention was focused on the beautiful young woman standing next to me with her beautiful breasts prominently displayed for everyone to see.

She smiled as I took her hand and led her in the direction of the water. I wanted to show her off to everyone on the beach proud and excited to have her by my side as we walked together casually strolling along the beach.

As we walked hand in hand splashing our way through the shallow water Bethany grew in confidence enjoying her newfound freedom.

I saw heads turn in our direction. One man sitting with a woman, presumably his wife or girlfriend was watching, discreetly trying not to make it too obvious to his partner that he was enjoying the spectacle. Ironically, he seemed unaware that she was watching too, perhaps envious, maybe wanting to do the same but afraid.

A group of young guys, probably in their late teens, sitting on the sand next to their surfboards as short distance away, were definitely enjoying the naked show. I am certain though none of them was enjoying it more than I was.

By the time we walked the length of the beach and returned Bethany was hooked. I could tell she was enjoying the attention and sexually aroused. I knew I had found a kindred spirit and began to think of the possibilities for more exhibitionism in the next week before she went back to Melbourne.

It was getting late and as the sun was starting to dip closer toward the sea I thought, "That was enough for her first time." I was sure there would be other opportunities.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Next Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds