• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Till Death

Till Death

There was an instant connection between them from the moment they laid eyes on each other. It took Daniel a longer while to fall in love with her, but as of this day, he couldn't imagine life without her.

She'd saved him from a horrible depression. His life was so meaningless to him. He was very young when they met three years ago. He never finished high school. Somehow things just never went in his favor. So, to cover up all the pain, he used drugs. Till the day he met her, drugs were the only euphoric sensation he'd ever felt.

She turned all that around for him. She took him in, gave him love and support, fed him and gave him guidance in everything he did. She taught him responsibility for his own life, and above all, she taught him the true meaning of love.

When they first met and she'd take him into her dungeon to play, he reveled in the highs he attained when his endorphins soared. The flogging and bondage scenes seemed to set him free. But then he fell in love, and realized that it wasn't about fighting the pain, nor even giving into it. It was about her, and giving himself to her. It was about all of his emotional pain leaving him while he was in her control. He realized that when she had him bound, she cared enough about him to take his pain away from him, and replace it with love.

The energy exchange between them was explosive. He had learned to fully trust her. They'd both always been considered a little twisted by society's standards. Their fetish for blood play and their talk about death play stayed between them when they had their private talks in the bedroom. They both felt the rush of adrenaline when they discussed edge play and it would always end in some form of a passionate, exhaustive lovemaking scene.

She'd taken him as far as binding him up with needle corsets. She often ended their sexual escapades with choking him almost to the point of passing out as he came. She even cut her name and several symbols into his flesh.

"Wow, that's so hot." He thought as he remembered feeling the hot blood dripping down his back as the scalpel cut into his skin. He remembered losing consciousness, but not falling into deep sleep. Instead, he imagined himself on the beach, listening to the waves crashing on the sand, holding her hand. He pictured the setting sun touching the horizon and kissing her ever so gently. She held him and made him feel safe. No one made fun of him while he was with her. He felt secure and comforted with her. In fact, he felt so dedicated to her that he knew he would do anything for this beautiful woman.

"I love you." He said with a gleam in his eye as she passed by him that morning to get her morning coffee. He was preparing her breakfast while she was dressing.

"Mmmm, baby, I love you, too." She said as she pecked him on the cheek then patted the skin to set the kiss in. "Smells good, what are we having today?"

"I'm making a special breakfast for you this morning. Happy birthday, Mistress." He replied.

"Ah, you remembered." She said. "I'm glad. You are so special to me. And because of that, I've got some special plans worked out for us today. I have a big surprise for you."

He flipped the cheese omelet in the skillet and turned around to face her. "What do you mean a surprise for me? It's your birthday."

"Oh yes, but these plans are special for the both of us. Do you trust me?" She asked.

"Of course, Mistress. I'd do anything for you." He beamed.

She returned his smile and they both sat down to breakfast. He waited for her to sit first, then he followed.

When they were finished, he did the dishes while she packed a bag for the both of them. Then they headed off for downtown.

Although they lived in the big city of Las Vegas, he really only lived there for her. She was a city girl and loved the glamour of the lights and nightlife. He really pined for the view of country and missed the open fields, snow and mountains. So as they passed downtown, he thought they were going to spend the day adventuring through the noisy casinos. However, she kept driving till they left the city.

He was on pins and needles by this point, wondering where she was taking them. He watched through the window, holding her hand as the scenery changed. He did love nature. Eventually, the soft motion of the car put him to sleep. When he awoke, he realized they were in Arizona. "Wow, I didn't realize we had driven so far." He said. "I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"It's perfectly fine, I know you work really hard for me at home and you deserve an extra little nap on occasion." She said.

They drove to a spot that was completely desolate, but breathtakingly beautiful. The brown and tan mountains in the background were stunning. It was a gorgeous day...not too cold, but still enough for a light jacket.

As they got out of the car, he retrieved her bag, and noticed that it had quite a bit of weight to it. He didn't question anything. She usually hid toys in her bag for their adventures and his heart raced at the thought of playing out here in nature under the sky with the possibility of getting caught.

She took a blanket from the car and they both walked quite a distance till they reached the spot. They set their items down and walked a few feet away. It was one of the greatest sites he'd ever seen. The Grand Canyon sprawled out beyond them for miles. He caught his breath and reached out for her, putting his arm around her. "It's so beautiful. I can't imagine a better view...you and this."

"I thought you might like this." She smiled. "I thought it would be nice to get out of that stuffy old dungeon and do some play here in the open space of nature. I know how much you like the thought of that."

"Thank you, Mistress. You are so good to me. I'm lucky to be with you."

She grabbed his hand and they headed back towards the blanket. He spread out the blanket while she unpacked their lunch. Next to the sandwiches she laid various lengths of rope and canes. She'd carefully placed them there for his imagination to take him wherever he wanted to go. They sat down and ate a wonderful lunch she'd had catered for the both of them.

"I know your life hasn't been easy, Daniel. And I know that we've discussed many times how much we love each other. I know that you said I've changed your life and given you something to live for as well. We seem to have come to the point in our lives where we're comfortable. I'm glad to see that you've grown so much and become a stable person. It's been wonderful watching you grow. The only problem I have with that is that it's become much too complacent for me. I see that you've become the person I had intended for you to become. I'm a bit bored now that there's no more challenge in our relationship."

He looked confused. He couldn't understand why she would set up such a wonderful event just to bring him here to break up with him. "I've only done what you've asked me to do, Mistress. I am glad that you were able to help me straighten out my life. I'm not sure where you're going with this."

"I love you, Daniel. You know that. I love you more than anything or anyone I know. I can't imagine you being with anyone else. It would just break my heart." She said. As she was having this conversation, she had pulled out the rope and was tying him up. He was so stunned at what she was saying, he hardly even noticed she was gently taking off his jacket and shirt and binding him at the time. He always did go into sub space easily when the rope was on him. All he could do was follow her face, trying to read what she was trying to say.

By this time, she had his hands firmly tied behind his back and was beginning to take off his jeans to do a rope harness around his ankles. It was tight so that he couldn't get out of the rope, but enough length that he was going to be able to walk in it. She tied a harness around his chest and waist and secured his hands behind his back to his waist. He began to shiver slightly.

"I just wish things were different." She said. "I know how hard you've tried for me. It's just become boring. I wake up and know what the day has in store for us. I know that you'll behave and that you aren't going behind my back to steal money for drugs. I know that you'll be there with dinner on the table when I get home. It's just too predictable now. The challenge has left. I just feel it's time to move on."

She gave the rope a firm tug to ensure that he was bound. That was when he realized she'd been working him into a fastened state this whole time.

"Mistress, please untie me and we'll talk about this rationally. I'd like to have a say in this." He said.

"I don't think it's really your decision for that right now. As usual, I have the upper hand again. How predictable. You're helpless and I'm in charge, once again. Do you see how easy it is for me now? The problem with all this is, I just need more." She pulled him to his feet by grabbing the rope between his hands and pulling.

"Please don't break up with me, Mistress. Where will I go? I have no job experience. I can't live without you. Please untie me. This isn't fair for you to try to put me into such a vulnerable state while we're talking about this. Please." The tears were forming in his eyes as the words she said to him began to sink in.

"Well, see that was my dilemma, Daniel. I don't know where you would go, and I'm not such a monster that I would just throw you out on the street by yourself. You mean too much to me for that. But I don't have a place for you to go, you're right. And as I said before, I don't want anyone else to have you. I just couldn't bear that. That's why we're here. I'm done with you. Today is the day we end it...for good."

His mind reeled with the incredulity of her words. "You're going to tie me up and leave me out here? Is that what you're doing?" He spat as he struggled in the rope to free himself.

She loved watching him squirm. She'd always enjoyed that part of the bondage. Watching him...so helpless and pathetic trying to escape, but never being able to free himself. Tears formed in her eyes as memories came flooding back. She caressed his face with her hand. "Oh, Daniel. I'm going to miss you so much. I know it'll be hard for me in the beginning, but I know I'll find someone else who will be able to give me the stimulation I need. I just can't go on like we have been. And yes, I am going to leave you here, but not in the way you think. I'm not just going to tie you up and leave you for the animals to get. That would be too cruel. I brought you to this place of all places, because it's beautiful and it's also going to be over quickly for the both of us."

He was shivering a lot now and the tears felt like ice running down his cheeks. She took his rope and began leading him to the edge of the canyon. "I don't want your last moments to be severe fear, Daniel. I want them to be happy moments. I want to see ecstasy on your face as the last thing I remember about you. That's why I'm going to have one last session with you, before you die."

He began to wail at hearing the words. The tears streaked his face and his moans and cries echoed below him. "No, Mistress, please. I always said I'd do anything for you, but this? Why? I can change. I can be more of a challenge, I promise."

He was shaking hard by now. She wiped away his tears while her own fell down her face. "It has to be this way. Please understand." She caressed his bare chest under her fingertips and put her hand behind his back to pull him into her. All in one swift motion, she grabbed the rope between his wrists and yanked while she put her knee behind his knees as he fell over her legs to the ground. She let him softly fall to her feet, then let go of the rope. He looked up at her helpless, begging with his eyes for mercy.

She slipped off her panties and gently glided down over his face. She felt the wetness of his tears on her thighs as she slid over his mouth. "She's going to smother me?" He questioned. She gently moved over his mouth as he licked her. She pulled his long, black hair pushing him into her, then pulled him away so he could catch his breath. "Are you going to smother me, Mistress?" Although he was so scared, he couldn't understand how he had such an erection.

"No, Daniel, I'm going to make love to you, and when we are finished and you cum, I'm going to throw you over the edge of this cliff." She lovingly told him. She sat back firmly on his face. By this time, he was crying and barely able to breathe, but he continued to lick her. She felt his sputtering under her and it just made her grind on him more. "We've discussed this before. I always told you that if I can't have you, no one will. Remember all those conversations we had about you wanting me to kill you to put you out of your misery? How many different ways we could do it so that it would look like a suicide instead of a murder? I've been thinking on this a lot. I know you still have depression issues on occasion. You try to hide it from me, but I feel your pain. I've decided that you no longer have to live like that. Your fantasy will come true today, darling."

His pounding heart made his head spin. The lack of oxygen from her sitting on his face for so long and the anxiety he felt almost made him pass out. He struggled to keep conscious. He wasn't ready for it to be over yet. He wanted to live. But he knew she always followed through with what she said. He knew they'd been talking about snuff fantasies for a long time now. He didn't understand why she would choose to do this to him when he was finally getting better, though.

She got off him and pulled him to a standing position again. She slowly kissed him all the way from his neck, down his chest and beyond his stomach. She retrieved the blindfold from her pocket. They stared into each other's weeping eyes for a moment. Then she blocked his view with the blindfold and kissed him gently on his lips. She pulled on the rope and walked him a distance, turned him to face her, then pushed him steps backwards, carefully. "Stop...there! Don't step back any further or else you will fall over the edge, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." He stuttered. He was shaking so hard. He tried to stop trembling for fear he would lose his balance and fall. She grabbed the rope again and laid him gently on the ground. Listening to his gasps and watching his shivering told her the extreme fear he must be feeling.

"I'm going to make love to you and when you cum, Daniel, I'm pushing you over the edge. It'll all be over soon, baby. I love you." She whispered in his ear.

"Thankfully, I'm not hard." He thought. But that soon changed when she slid herself down his body to put him in her mouth. She was always too good at that. "Damn you, Daniel, you don't even have enough self-control to keep an erection away?" He asked himself.

He considered the thought of dying. He was swept away with emotion and the thought of it finally being over. His life had been very hard and he'd been through so much. If he was going to die, he couldn't think of a better person to die with, nor a better way to go. He felt the blood rushing to his cock. He loved feeling her tongue on him. She sucked and he wasn't sure he was even going to be able to hold out his orgasm till she made love to him. But then the thought of being thrown over the edge startled him back to reality and let him last a little bit longer.

She slid back up his body and placed him inside of her. She rode on top of him, slowly at first, but increased the pace. They both moaned and cried at the same time, pleading their love for each other over and over again.

He let his mind slip away. His heartbeat rising with only the thoughts of being with her. He was okay with it being over. He was ready. He knew he'd be at total peace soon.

She came closer to him, continuing to ride him. He felt her breath on his neck. She groaned and was moaning loudly as she came on top of him. He felt her juices dripping down his cock. She sat up and put her hands over his neck. She knew he was going to cum soon and knew that it only excited him more when she choked him. He struggled for air. She saw his mouth open as he tried to gasp for air, but was unable to attain any.

She felt his body tighten. She continued to pump him harder and push harder on his neck. She watched his face turn red. Her own heartbeat was beating so fast. He moved his head back and forth trying to get air, trying to fight her. She felt him get bigger inside her and she pumped him harder till he came. She quickly got off him and pushed him on his stomach, then on his back, then onto his stomach again, rolling him across the hard, sandy ground.

His mind was groggy, and he knew it was coming, but he didn't care. He was blissful. It all happened so fast. Then everything went black.

His first recollection was opening his eyes and seeing her over him. He could swear she was stroking his hair, gently coaxing him to wake up. He was confused. "What happened? Where am I?" He thought. "Is this Heaven? Am I dead?"

"Hi, baby. You passed out. Are you with me now?" She soothed him awake.

"What the...?" He said as he struggled to sit up but couldn't.

She gently sat him up and began untying the rope from his wrists. He was a bit sore and scratched up. "That was hot! Don't you think?" She said.

"What???" He questioned in total confusion. "But I thought..."

"Don't be dumb. I could never kill you. But it was the best scene you've ever had, wasn't it?" She laughed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Till Death

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds