• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Woman's Guide To Anal Sex

Big Woman's Guide To Anal Sex

This here is the story of Belle. A plain-faced, thick-bodied, wide-hipped, big-bottomed, blonde-haired, green-eyed, alabaster-skinned plumper from a small Iowa town. Belle had never been what anyone considered pretty. All her life, she'd been the fat chick who never gets to have any fun. The chubby loner. The lonely plumper. And many other fun euphemisms. One day, she discovered that she could have a lot of fun and become really popular with the guys if she allowed her inhibitions to drop and took more risks. This is a young woman's story of empowerment, so to speak. She's discovering her sexual side and making herself happy ( not to mention others) along the way!

As we said before, Belle wasn't popular anywhere. One day, all that changed. She went to a party where there were lots of cute guys and sexy girls. Naturally, nobody paid attention to her. She usually snuck into such places for the food anyway. The folks at Burger King, McDonalds and the All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet knew her on a first-name basis. Why shouldn't they? She was here every morning, noon and night! At the party, Belle noticed a cute guy named Derek. He was a tall, good-looking black man. The captain of the small college's football team. This stud could have all the ladies he wanted. He had a pretty blonde on his arm and seemed to be having fun.

Belle watched, envious. He was so fine. Men who looked like him never looked twice at ugly fat chicks like herself. However, later that night all that changed. It seemed that sexy football stud Derek got into an argument with his girlfriend, pretty blonde Bambi. Bambi stormed out of the party and Derek scoffed, before drinking his beer and exchanging dap with his football team buddies, most of which were good-looking athletic black men. Derek was still a bit pissed at Bambi for taking off on him and causing a scene. He had to stop dating those skinny white bitches. They could be such drama queens sometimes. The fact that they gave killer head and were freaks in bed couldn't make up for their lack of intelligence or personality. Not that he wanted a personable brainy gal anyway. All chicks were drama queens. No exceptions.

Derek sat in a corner, feeling a bit blue. Belle noticed the sexy black football stud by himself. That's when our favorite fat chick decided to make her move. She approached Derek, and began chatting with him. Derek was a bit drunk so in his eyes, our ugly plumper might have looked like a supermodel. Belle looked at Derek, the sexiest black man she had ever seen. For many nights, she fantasized about the black football stud. Now, he was finally close enough to touch. She gathered up her courage and spoke her mind. Derek was quite drunk at this point. He looked at Belle. He had seen the fat chick around campus. Usually alone in the cafeteria. He thought she was alright. A little thick maybe but he liked large women, sometimes. Especially the pretty-faced ones! He was suddenly horny enough to fuck anything that moved, or didn't move. So, when she asked him to go someplace private, he was cool with it.

Belle waited an eternity for Derek to answer her proposal. The sexy black stud looked her up and down, then nodded and went along with her. They ducked into a room, and got their freak on. As soon as they got inside, Belle trembled a bit. Could she really do this? She took one look at Derek and she knew that she wanted to do this! He sat on a large chair and told her to undress. Belle took her clothes off, letting him see her plump but somewhat appealing body. Derek looked the fat chick up and down before nodding. Smiling, Belle got on her knees and took his cock into his mouth. She was going to give him the blowjob of the century.

Derek thrust his cock into Belle's mouth and the fat chick took all that he had to give. Ten inches of black super cock rammed down her throat and she took it all. Belle sucked and licked the black man's cock and balls like there was no tomorrow. In no time, he got hard as a rock. After a while, he came. She felt the shock of hot manly seed rushing down her throat. At last, she was tasting his manly seed and she loved the taste of him. She licked him clean, delighting in it too. Derek grinned as she sucked his cock clean of any cum residue. Until he was nice and long, thick and strong. Cleaned up and ready to roll. Derek grinned, and stroked her head. She had done well. Now, he wanted to fuck something other than her mouth. Belle made a rather decent proposal to him. He'd fucked plenty of pussies in his life. How would he feel about finally fucking a fine plump piece of ass? Derek smiled and nodded. He liked the way this woman's brain worked!

Belle smiled and assumed the position. She got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. Derek stood up and positioned himself behind her. He pressed his hard cock against her puckered asshole, and pushed. Belle gasped as she felt his hard cock slip into her butt hole. He was so damn big! Never had she had anything up her ass before, except maybe her sleek fingers once in a great while when she felt curious. It hurt so damn much, too. Derek didn't seem to notice. He grabbed her hips firmly and with a swift thrust, he plunged his cock deep into her asshole. When Belle's scream filled the room, he didn't seem to care and just continued pounding away like there was no tomorrow. In fact, he smacked her plump booty, causing her to yelp in surprise. Grinning, he thrust even harder into her.

Derek couldn't believe his luck. This night was turning out better than he expected! First, his girlfriend ditched him and his homeboys acted like punks by messing with him big-time. He thought the evening was a loss. Fortunately, curvy Belle had come to his rescue to show him a good time. He couldn't believe how loose and sexually adventurous the plumper was turning out to be. Holding her even more tightly, he slammed his cock into her butt. How he loved that sweet and wonderfully tight ass of hers. It could take all the cock that he had to give. He continued to pound away at her until he came. Filled her up with his manly seed.

Belle screamed when Derek erupted inside her. One minute, he was fucking her and then, the most wondrous thing happened the next : The pain slowly faded, to be replaced by a curious feeling. A feeling of fullness and contentment. It actually felt good to have a cock in her ass. She pushed back against his groin, driving his cock deeper inside her. She was actually craving more. He was buried deep within her and she liked it. Yet just when she was starting to enjoy herself, the unexpected happened. He came, sending his seed deep within her. Just then, she felt a wave of sensations from deep within. It was fast, brutal and overwhelming. It caused her to scream at the top of her lungs. She felt abased, but alive. Oh, and she liked It! In fact, she liked it a lot!

A short while later, Belle and Derek emerged from the room. Both of them had smiles on their faces. Why? Because they had a good time. They're human beings like you and I. They have sexual needs and they indulge them. The thing about sexual impulses is that they are the strongest urges that we have. They're far beyond the scope of control or correction. These impulses lead the high-powered female CEO into the hunky Intern's bed. They led Congressmen into the arms of secretaries and athletes into the arms of geeks. Sex is sex. It's part of every man and woman who has ever lived. And nothing has changed in thousands of years. Human beings are still animals at the end of the day. What you just read about is about two of them who stopped fighting their primal urges. You notice how happy they were because of it, no? What are you waiting for? Find a hottie and go have some fun!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Woman's Guide To Anal Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds