• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fulfillment Ch. 03

Fulfillment Ch. 03

Art continues:

The computer guy probably will get on my ass about it, but I just had to install an Internet messaging program on my computer at work to keep up with the rapidly changing state of my marriage. After almost divorcing, Kat and I opted instead for a more super-charged sex life within the somewhat less-restrictive bounds of what is often euphemistically called an open marriage. We had been exchanging Im's from several states apart during our separation and from work to work since. While the earlier discussions had been about our marriage, the more recent ones were becoming increasingly alluring, sexual and mysterious. References to secret encounters, midnight rendezvous and hotel rooms on the beach peppered the conversations from her end. Email messages referred to a big weekend party with swinger friends. Could these be the ones she had been spending some beach time with? Mostly I'd get Cheshire-cat smiles and quick glimpses of frilly new undergarments in the morning and evasive answers with hints intrigue in the evenings. In between, I'd get some of the most exciting, if hard to understand, teasing that I'd ever received from my wife of 20 years.

"I've been thinking about what I'd like for my birthday present this year." She IM'd. "Can you guess what I'd like? I mean, since we're being open about our fantasies and all that, there are some ideas that do spring to my mind."

"Well, I can imagine some of your desires but I prefer to hear (or read) them. Sometimes it's easier to write something down than it is to say it out loud. So, tell me what you'd like already."

"Let's just say it's time to raise the bar and experience the kind of sexual pleasures that could only be enjoyed with the help of a veteran couple. What better way to begin the journey than with my new friends Deb and Randy? We could invite them over for my birthday present. Are you ready to play?"

"Just how well do you know these guys anyway?" I asked. I pretty much already had guessed the answer that I would get and what it would really mean. One of her IM teases had to do with wondering if the guys in the office could see her when she went down to the parking lot for an afternoon make out session with Randy.

"I guess they have become friends of mine over the past month or two. I think you'll like Debbie," she sidestepped.

While that did as little to answer my question as she intended it to do, it still revealed a definite closeness that she had not previously told me much about.

Kat continues:

That morning, the sky was bright and our daughter had been dismissed to play with her friends. The excitement and anticipation was almost unbearable as I changed my panties for the second time today, wondering how many times I was going to cream them before our "guests" arrived." I even found myself ironing the sateen sheets for the waterbed and closing the bedroom blinds from potentially prying eyes. A short low cut floral scooped dress and thong panties completed my outfit and silk shorts completed Art's casual attire.

Finally Deb and Randy arrived and I gave them both a deep sensuous kiss while trying to contain my excitement over what I imagined was to come that day. Surprisingly, Deb moved quickly over to Arthur and kissed him hello to put him at ease.

"Drinks anyone?" I asked as I filled a few glasses and gave a cook's tour of the house. I would let Arthur explain the flora in the back yard that he had grown from seedlings including those with exceptional mind-altering abilities, which were soon being shared amongst the group. Next Art and Randy selected some music to put us in the mood while I plunked the "Sexual Pursuit" game on the kitchen table and assigned Randy to be my partner across the short end of the octagonal table. While Randy and I were playing footsie with the other's crotch under the table, Deb and Arthur were creaming us in the game with their combined medical/sexual knowledge. Next time I thought, it's going to be girls against the guys.

By now I was over the edge horny. That combined with the alcohol left me plenty ready where I could have just fucked Randy right on top of the table. I know that Debbie and Randy were pretty much instant turn-ons; Art might take a little "breaking in." We retreated to the office where Art had set-up the parameters for a computerized sex game. I pulled out the queen size sleeper for the four of us to play on.

"So what are the rules to this game?" Randy asked with a barely discernible smirk on his face.

"Pretty easy. It's like sexual monopoly. Roll the virtual dice and move around the virtual board doing virtually whatever it says or pay the fine that it offers as an alternative." Art deadpanned. He was actually thinking more about whether this well-endowed blond that was a few years his junior was as hot to trot as his wife obviously was.... and whether she's be worth the 'trade'.

"Refills?" questioned the ever-attentive hostess. For someone who seldom cooked, I could still stir up a mean drink, especially if the combined effect of the smoke, liquid and tactile stimulants could be counted on creating the proper ambiance.

"I'm game. Are there partners in this game?" Deb asked.

"Well, not really. I've set it up so that any guy can play with any girl and vice versa and also so that the girls can play together. The amount of clothes is programmed in, as are the preferences, kinkiness levels, etc. You can adjust the level as the game goes along if you want."

"Hey, at least Art and Deb don't have an advantage in this game. There doesn't seem to be much of any way to lose at this game either!" Randy, for the first time, removed his cowboy hat to reveal a balding head. "Who spins first?!"

"Go for it big guy," Kat giggled. "You can sit by the keyboard and be the designated spinner for a while. It's a shitty job, but somebody has to do it."

The first couple of rounds were pretty uneventful. A couple of backrubs were about the hottest action cards that were played. Of course, this was level one. After we'd each gone around the board a few times some of the penalty cards were getting better. "Rub your tits into Art's face, Deb, and make sure he gets to feel some skin." Art smiled and enjoyed the tittie sandwich that his nose had become.

"Kat, give Randy a lap dance. Make him hard." was a card that we encountered about half an hour into the game. Kat got up, put the Hindu Love Gods CD on the player, and began to shake and then grind down onto Randy's still-clothed lap. As the instructions had gone on to indicate that Randy could have a feel of anything in his reach, he was making sure that his grasp was not exceeded.

The clothes removal cards were especially fun as there was always very specific instruction given as to how to remove each piece. "Use your teeth only," or "Without actually making skin to skin contact..."

Deb beamed, as her card read "collect wet raspberries from each contestant" So Kat poured a little wine on Deb's stomach and breasts, before blowing her cheeks out and making a very loud noise that caused Deb to burst out in laughter from the intense vibrations. Next, Art crawled between her legs and crunched both of those melons that she called breasts together and let her have a big wet one between the pressed-together nipples. Randy turned her over and went for her buttocks, lubricating her anus with alcohol before blowing up her ass. Each contestant was being a bit more daring that the last, positioning her body in not-so-subtle poses while playing her body for additional points.

Art continues:

I had always wanted to play this game with another couple or group or whatever. Deb and Randy would not have been my first choice, but they were certainly more than willing initiators. I'd thought that Kat was just showing off when she planted that big smacker on Randy when they'd walked in, still now it seemed that like more than just trying to get me jealous. It was more like saying thank you and welcome back. Considering I'd never laid eyes on these peeps before, this was an awfully friendly greeting. As the games progressed from the semi-intellectual to the purely erotic, I wasn't really sure if I was more enjoying the new set of tits that I was getting to look at and play with or watching Kat play slut queen. She probably thinks I didn't notice all that footsie under the table or those feels that Randy was copping on Kat's ass every time I turned my back. Good clean fun was all it was anyway, even if it portended a lot more to come. Watching Randy blowing a raspberry on his wife's ass seemed a little silly, almost embarrassing. Still it did help remind us of the minimal clothing that we all had left, several items having been shucked by earlier game instructions.

Randy finally got a roll of the dice that elicited an "action" card that required the female to his left (Kat) to sit on his lap for the next round (4 rolls). Since Kat was in panties only and Randy had only shorts and, possibly, underwear left, this was about to get interesting. She gleefully, almost too gleefully, strolled over to where Randy had been sitting on the edge of the bed and plopped herself in the middle of his lap. They both made a big to-do about getting all the equipment adjusted and it seemed like it was Kat's hands doing most of the adjusting. "Just lower yourself down facing forward," he told her. His hands supported her thighs and knees while his crotch supported her hips.

The next roll of the cyber dice was doubles for me. The first square I landed on required a play or pay decision. I was to either lick the closest pussy to me for 2 minutes or pay $500 of the $600 game-money I had left to the pension fund. I'm not even sure if Randy and Kat were watching the game anymore. She was rubbing her ass up and down over his suddenly unzipped shorts. I couldn't see anything else. The second roll brought a card that said: "Remove any piece of clothing from anyone in the game." With panties being the last article of protection, as it were, that Deb had left, it was an easy decision to remove those panties and dive tongue-first into her hairless pussy. Licking gently up the left side of her slit and then up the right side followed by a zigzag path up the middle was bringing an appreciative groan from my victim. When the 2 minutes were up, without bothering to make another game move, Deb immediately reached for the waistband of my shorts, quickly pulled them down and off, and grabbed my cock by the base.

With an audible 'plop' she covered my grateful member with her mouth and gave me three rapid deep throats before lifting herself off and saying: "That's better, I can suck on that other old cock any ole time. This tastes much better."

I was in no position to argue. Watching her titties flopping up and down while she sucked on my cock was unusual since Kat usually angled herself in such a way that I could fondle but barely see her tits when she blew me. Kat and Randy, still seated lap to lap, watched from the other side of the bed as Deb's head bobbed up and down on me, her tits now occasionally brushing into my legs. "I think we forgot to roll the dice," I mused.

"I think we can dispense with the formal rules now, cause I'm gonna take you into the other room and fuck this nice dick of yours." Deb cautioned.

Not bothering to look up to see what else was transpiring in the room, Deb pulled me into the master bedroom, threw herself backwards onto the waterbed and spread her legs invitingly. Figuring that we had enjoyed a couple hours of foreplay and that no more would be needed, I crawled between her legs, lined up with and soon acquired the desired target and rammed myself into her waiting snatch balls-deep with one thrust. The smile that I elicited in front of me was all the go ahead required and I was soon slamming into her with all I had. Just as I was about to cum, a camera flashed behind me and I heard two giggling voices scampering off into the not so far-distance. The picture taking without opportunity for similar returned favor annoyed me a bunch. However, first things must cum first. It was then that I could make out the not so faint sound of whimpering beneath me. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and the whole strange erotic scene finally brought forth a gusher of cum from my long-teased love muscle.

No sooner had I pulled it out of her than Deb was back on top of my dick sucking it back to semi-life. I was more hungry and curious what the other two were up to than horny at that point so I slowed her down, eased myself off of the bed and went looking for Kat and Randy.

Kat continues:

By now my facilities were a bit fuzzy, as the drinks had taken their full effect leaving me even more aggressively searching for the big "O" for my sex filled b-day present. With both Randy and I being Leo's, we were vying for control for satisfaction of each other's sexual whims. My body was slim like a panther, and perfectly tanned from the au natural sunbathing at Haulover beach and I was going to take control of my sexual desires. Randy and I were both on our knees chasing each other on the sleeper, both acting as the aggressor, and vying for control.

At last the birthday girl persuades him to service her needs, and Randy came from behind, squeezing my tits and pinching the ever-erect nipples. The hands reached down and I could feel fingers rubbing my love nub causing it to become ever more swollen and lubricated. The more he fingered me, the wetter I became until he had me quaking and on the edge. Next he burrowed his head into my pussy and began licking the lips of my love box, and lapping up the delicious nectar that escaped from within.

By now I was quivering and begging for him to insert his manhood into my waiting snatch. However, he continued to tease me and rubbed his cock harder and faster trying to elicit a response from me that indicated that I would submit to his teasing. Never, I thought, this is my day and he will service Me. But he continued to just rub along my labia with his cock, refusing to stick it in. Once he almost slipped in but he quickly pulled back despite my thrusting back at him. Soon he had me on the verge of cumming from his increasingly active efforts. When he pushed me over the edge of the sofa bed and stood next to it while pulling my ass up in the air I knew he was about to give in to the growing need we were both feeling. He slowly entered me from behind doggie-style while my pussy lips clenched the rod he tried to ram in even farther as I squealed in growing appreciation.

"Fuck me harder, dammit!" I gasped between plunges. "Slowly now...okay a little deeper... ahh, now that's better" "Harder, now bang it all in!" I yelped.

"You've been waiting too long for another taste of this pipe," he bellowed. The commotion must have been a bit loud as first Art and then Deb pranced into the room now. I could see Art out of the corner of my eye watching in amazement as his wife was being violated right in his own house, while he stood back and took it all in. With my face now buried in a pillow to slightly muffle my screams, I felt Randy begin to spasm as he pumped me at full speed. A pair of hands reaching under my chest and squeezing on my nipples turned out to be Debbie, who had decided to join back in while Art tried to get me to lift my head up so I could suck on his cock. Before I could open wide and say ah, Randy began to drive his full boat deep into my canal. He stayed slightly hard and Art had not yet regenerated so when Randy pulled out with a loud 'plop', I turned around and gobbled his cock to milk the last drops of cum out of his slowly shrinking member.

With smiles mostly all around and the smell of sex still in the air, Randy and Deb got their things together, thanked us for the fun day and left. I got an occasional email from Randy asking if/when we could get together again. It had been fun having four people together for pure sex but only fulfilling in a kind of base way. The picture taking had made Art a bit uncomfortable and neither of them were the kind of phenomenal sex-partners that would warrant deeper involvement. Besides, my (female) assistant at work had been hinting that she'd like to get into both my and my husband's underwear. Sondra is very bi, bordering on butch-gay, but very sexual in her own odd sort of way. Maybe that would be tres hot?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fulfillment Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds