• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teased by Her Master

Teased by Her Master

"Stand facing the bed."

His firm tone and steady gaze compelled me to obey.

"Rest your hands behind you and close your eyes."

Taking hold of my arms, he gently bound them securely behind me and placed an eye mask over my eyes.

"Bend over so your forehead touches the bed."

As I stood in this position, I strained to hear what he was doing. The deprivation of my sight had heightened my vulnerability and my mind was working overtime trying to anticipate his next move.

Suddenly, I felt his fingers caress my ass. He massaged my skin as he spoke.

"You are a very naughty little slut. I have been watching your naughty behaviour of late and I have been waiting to punish you. Do you like to tease little slut?"

I did not answer, unsure of the correct or even appropriate response. I was rewarded with a sharp and firm spank on my ass. It was enough to shock and sting a little but no serious pain was inflicted.

"I asked if you like to tease little slut?"

"Erm... no?" was my tentative response. All the while he was stroking and massaging my skin.

Another sharp spank on my ass!

"I think that you do." Spank! "I think that you enjoy teasing." Spank! "I think that you enjoy teasing and that you enjoy seeing me teased."

"No – that's not true!" I blurt out – becoming more and more anxious at the way this night is turning out.

A sharper spank on my ass quietens my attempts. "If I allow you to speak you will refer to me as your Master, do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"You learn quickly. That bodes well for you this evening. I think that you enjoy teasing and so as a punishment you will be the one who is teased tonight."

All the while he had been talking to me his caresses were continuing. He was rubbing his hands down my back and along my spine. My forehead was resting on the bed which resulted in my ass being displayed and my breasts hanging down below me. My nipples were erect from his fingers as well as from the gentle touch they received as they lightly moved across the sheets.

He reached round and flicked a nipple, lightly, gently, just enough to cause the wetness between my already glistening lips to increase with a burst of feeling.

His hands returned to my ass. He began sliding his finger between my ass cheeks towards the rose of my second hole. My pussy ached for his touch but he continued to ignore it, letting my juices flow out and down my legs.

He continued to rub his finger around my asshole, adding a little lube regularly and steadily. As the lube eased his access he began pushing his finger in and out, starting off with a little of his finger at a time until he had the whole length of his finger in my ass, pushing in and out.

I was breathing heavily now, beginning to moan in pleasure.

"You like this you little whore? You like your asshole being filled?" With that he adds another finger, stretching my asshole firmly, increasing the sensations in my pussy.

"My little slut likes her ass being invaded does she? She likes her ass being stretched and manipulated by her Master?"

His fingers were sliding in and out, twisting and stretching my asshole. However they soon stopped. I groaned as I felt the emptiness engulf my ass. Although I was not empty for long. A few seconds after his fingers disappeared I felt the tip of my butt plug pushing against me. I felt the tip slowly and steadily sliding into my ass. You carried on pushing until I felt I couldn't take anymore but just as I felt I would cry out to stop, I felt a small popping sensation as the widest part of the butt plug settled into my ass and my ring enclosed the neck.

"Good little whore – your ass is going to be full all night long – either with my cock or a toy of some description." A sharp spank greeted my ass along with the words: "Now stand up."

I gently began to stand, carefully trying to adjust around the plug now filling my ass. My pussy was still throbbing with desire for his touch, any touch.

He slowly turned me around so I was now facing him with my back to the bed. He gently kissed my neck and worked his way down to my breasts and nipples. As he licked and suckled at my erect nipples they burned with a yearning which sent throbs of sensations down to my dripping pussy.

You pulled away from my body with my nipple still in your mouth, gripping it firmly between your teeth. The mixture of pleasure and pain made me call out.

"You like this you little slut heh? Of course u do," you say as you spread my legs with your hands. "Look at your dripping pussy. A dirty little slut aren't u? U like being teased do you? You like your Master using you for his own pleasure?"

He stopped talking long enough for a reply although he did not receive one.

"Well?" he demanded as he spanked my breast. The stinging sensation filled my nipple. "Do you like being used for your Master's pleasure?"

"Yes Master."

"Yes Master what?"

"Yes Master, Please use me as you see fit?" I reply in an uncertain voice.

"That's better you little whore. Now lay down on your back."

I carefully lay back, gentle of the plug that is still filling my ass. My hands feel uncomfortable under the weight of my body as they are tied behind my back.

As I lay on the bed I feel his weight move around me. Even against my blindfold I know that he is straddling me, his huge cock above my face,

"Open your mouth you little whore. You are going to suck your Masters cock. And if you don't do it to my standards, you will be punished."

I open my mouth to have it instantly filled with his huge, throbbing hard cock. The smell I know and love overwhelms my nostrils as I struggle to breath against his shaft. He is pushing it so far down my throat I gag against him, although this does not cause him to stop. When I think I may pass out from lack of oxygen he lets up, retreating for long enough for me to gasp a breath and then he fucks my mouth.

"Suck my little cocksucker!" he says as he pumps against my throat, in and out causing me to dribble and gag and gasp for breath until I think I cant take any more.

He slow down to enable me to suck and kiss his cock, licking it and sucking on his head and shaft. This doesn't last long however as he begins fucking my mouth again, grabbing myh nipples and pinching them hard. He pulls and squeezes my breasts roughly whilst he fucks my mouth, in apparent disregard for how I am feeling at all.

"Yes my little cock sucker – your mouth feels so good. Let your Master take what he wants."

As he keeps to fucking my mouth and pulling and pinching my breasts and nipples I can feel him preparing to come. I can feel his cock harden even more as he shoots his seed far down the back of my throat. He groans as he pulls away from me and collapses on the bed leaving me gasping for air.

As he lays there he reaches for my head and pulls me over to his groin. "Take my cock into your mouth and keep it warm whilst I sleep you little bitch. No sucking, if I find myself with an erection again you will be in trouble."

With that he falls asleep whilst I hold his cock in my mouth, my blindfold on and arms still tied behind my back. My pussy is aching so much it is beginning to hurt and the stickiness of my juices is uncomfortable. I hope he wakes up soon and decides to give me some pleasure to quell this burning inside of me.

As the blindfold prevents me from looking at a clock I have no idea of the time and so cannot even hazard a guess how long he has been asleep with me keeping his cock warm in my mouth. As he awakens I can feel his erection growing.

"Good little cocksucker – I am nice and warm, although u have managed to make me hard again. For this you will be punished."

He pulls me off of his cock by my hair and tosses me aside. He drags me around on the bed and twists me slightly so he can untie my arms. As he does so he takes one and ties it to the corner of the bed. Then the other. He spreads my legs and secures them to the bottom corners of the bed by my ankles. He lifts my ass slightly and rests my hips on a pillow. He pushes and wiggles the butt plug just to remind me that its there he says.

He moves away for the time being and I can hear him fiddling with something across the room. I hear him approach and as he does I can hear him switch on the vibrator. He rests it gently against one nipple and then the other.

"Are you ready to play little slut?"

"Yes Master."

"What do you want bitch?"

"I want you to fuck my pussy Master, Fuck me, oh please, please fuck me Master."

"Begging is good little whore, although you will be begging much more in a short while."

A groan escapes my lips as he moves the vibrator from my nipples down to my clit. This is the first direct stimulation my clit has had all night and it is like an electric shock pulsing through my pussy.

He pinches my already erect nipples with his free hand, pulling at them and stretching them from my body. He takes a small clamp and fastens it to my nipple, causing a jet of pain to rush through my body as he moves to my second nipple.

I scream gently as he holds the vibe against me, allowing me to writhe and squirm underneath its buzzing. My nipples are burning with pleasure and pain and my ass feels full to breaking point.

As I writhe under his teasing torture I feel him take a dildo and slide it into my pussy. I am already feeling full against my butt plug so the dildo in my pussy and the vibrator against my clit is about as much as I can take. My nipples continue to burn as he pumps the dildo in and out of my pussy, harder and faster as he goes.

I moan and scream under the relentless sensations as suddenly the vibrations stop. The dildo is removed from my pussy and the clamps are taken from my nipples. The butt plug is all that remains as I breathe in a ragged and heavy motion beneath the emptiness of sensations.

After a few minutes the vibrations start again. I writhe and squirm as the dildo is included. Just as I feel as the biting point it all stops. I am left panting with my body on tender-hooks.

I lose count of how many times he stops and then starts again. I cannot keep track as my body gets closer and closer.

Finally, he stops for good. He unties my legs and one arm, attaching it to the other hand so that the two are secured together to one corner of the bed. He gently moves me over, sucks a nipple, then another and rubs my clit teasingly.

"We will continue when I awake little slut. I suggest you try to sleep because the teasing is not over yet. My little slut will never tease me again when I have finished this session."

With that he kissed me tenderly on the lips and rolled over to sleep. I was left panting and desperate to find out what will happen next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teased by Her Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds