• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Tessa Ch. 02

Tessa Ch. 02

She looked like a whore getting ready to go stand on her corner. The only thing that kept you from automatically thinking 'cheap slut' was her relatively innocent looking face. I took one look at Tessa in a short skirt and an almost see thru low cut blouse and I was instantly iron bar hard. I gave a low whistle and said:

"You go out looking like that and you don't get fucked within a block of this place?"

"I told you I'm an exhibitionist and that I like to be looked at."

"You certainly will be the center of attention tonight."

And she was. At the restaurant all eyes were on us, the men looking at her and hating me because I had her and the women looking at her and hating her because she made all of them look plain and dowdy. We stopped at a lounge for a couple of drinks on the way back to her apartment and I'll swear I heard a hush come over the place when she walked in; it was momentary, but I'll swear that it happened.

Over drinks I asked her how many lovers I was going to have to fight off if I stayed around.

"None. I don't have lovers, I have semi one night stands."

"What is a semi one night stand?"

"If I liked a guy and thought he might have possibilities I'd date him for a couple of weeks and if I still liked him I'd go to bed with him. Usually by the second or third time I'd know he wasn't the one and I just wouldn't see him again. Now I don't have to do that anymore, do I?"

"I don't honestly know Tessa. You've changed a lot in the last three years and I think I may need some time to see what other changes you may have in store for me."

"Does that mean you will stick around to see?"

"Yeah Tessa, I guess it does."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next several weeks we settled into a routine. I spent the first week going to the Top Hat on the nights Tessa danced, but that got old in a hurry. For one thing I was drinking more booze than was good for me and for another I was getting precious little sleep. I'd leave the Top Hat ten minutes before she finished her last set, typically around one-thirty, so no one would see us leave together, and then go to either her apartment or mine and make love for an hour or so and then try and get some sleep before having to get up at six-thirty to go to work.

By the end of the second week we had both decided we needed to regulate a few things. The nights she danced during the week I stayed home and went to bed early. Tessa would come to my place when she got off and get in bed with me and we would sleep until the alarm went off and then we would make love and go to work.

Friday she did whatever special event Marla had for her and I would use that night to get family stuff out of the way - visit mom and dad, have dinner with my sister and stuff like that. Saturday I would go to the Top Hat about two hours before closing, watch Tessa dance and then we would go out for breakfast, go either to her place or my place and make love until we were exhausted and then sleep in late.

On Sunday we would go out to dinner, maybe take in a show and then go back to either her apartment or mine make love once or twice and then sleep till the alarm went off, make love one more time and head off to work. Monday was my bowling night and Tessa used that time to take care of her family obligations. That is the schedule we stuck to for about three months and then one Sunday night things changed - drastically!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It started out as a typical Sunday. We slept until almost ten. We woke up, made love and then got up and had breakfast and read the morning papers. Later we went out and did some shopping and then went back to her apartment and made love. When it was over we discussed what to do that evening.

"Where would you like to have dinner?" I asked.

"We haven't been to Scala's for a while."

"Okay, Scala's it is. Then what?"

"I'm in the mood for a movie."

"Any particular one?"

"No, not really. Let's see what kind of mood we are in when we finish dinner. I don't want to inflict another 'chick flic' on you so soon after the last one, but I don't want a blood, guts and gore movie either."

Dinner was a leisurely affair and between the two of use we polished off a bottle of Merlot. Tessa settled on a movie and we left the restaurant and headed for the theatre. We were about halfway there when Tessa suddenly said:

"I've changed my mind. I want to see that movie" and she pointed.

I looked and saw it was the Bluebird Theatre, an adult movie house. The marquee said, "Classics Night. Limited engagement, Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door."

"You have to be joking," I said.

"No I'm not. I'm probably the only adult in this country who has never seen them."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

We entered the theatre and move to a row that was occupied by one other man. He was sitting in the seat next to the wall and Tessa and I took the two seats on the aisle which put six seats between the man and Tessa. Half an hour after we sat down Tessa was staring at the screen with rapt attention. Whether she knew it or not she had started to play with herself. Her right hand was rubbing her tits and her left was down inside her skirt. Out of the corner of my eye I saw motion to the right and I looked over and saw that the man against the wall had his cock out and was jacking off. I nudged Tessa and when I got her attention I nodded toward the man and suggested that we move. She surprised me by saying no and then further surprised me by opening her blouse and loosening her bra. She started rolling her nipples between her fingers and she kept glancing over at the man by the wall, but he was staring at the screen.

This apparently pissed her off. She pushed her purse off the seat next to her and on to the floor and said, "Oh shit!" which caused the man to look her way and see Tessa's tits hanging free as she bent to pick up the purse. Once she had his attention she went back to playing with her nipples as he watched and slowly stroked himself. Tessa stopped using both hands on her tits and dropped her left hand down to pull her skirt up to her waist. She moved the gusset of her thong aside and started playing with her pussy. After a couple of minutes of that she leaned over to me and whispered:

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

"I think you already know the answer to that one."

"Would you please go to the lobby and get me something cold to drink?"

"I don't think I ought to be leaving you here alone."

"Oh come on Bobby, you'll only be gone three or four minutes. Besides, I've got a good set of lungs and I can holler for help if need be."

It was closer to eight minutes because the person who took care of the concession stand was also the person who sold the tickets and I had to wait for him to come back from the ticket booth. I found that things had changed some when I got back. Tessa had moved a couple of seats to her right and the man against the wall had moved left and there was now only one seat separating them. Two men had moved into the row in front of Tessa and they were on their knees on their seats and they were turned so they could watch Tessa.

She had taken her thong off and was leaning back in her seat with her eyes closed and she was finger fucking herself. She was breathing heavily and as I came walking down the aisle I saw one of the men in front of Tessa reach out and caress her left tit. Tessa moaned and then her eyes shot open and she smacked the hand away.

"Watch! All you can do is watch," and she went back to fingering herself. I took my original seat on the aisle which left empty seats between Tessa and me and I settled back to watch. For several minutes I watched as Tessa worked to get herself off and finally I saw her brace her feet against the seat in front of her, lift her hips and cry out as she had an orgasm. Then she relaxed and turned to the man who had been stroking himself while he watched her and said:

"It's your turn now. Cum for me, cum for me sweetie, let me see you shoot."

The guy must have been real close because he groaned and his cum shot out of his dick and flew all over the seat in front of him. Tessa watched until his cock went soft and then she turned to me:

"Get me out of here Bobby, get me out of here and fuck me before I lie down in the aisle and let everybody."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once in the car I said, "What in the hell got into you in there?"

"I don't know Bobby. I told you that I had become an exhibitionist, but that was way out even for me. I don't know what came over me. I was watching him jerk himself off and suddenly I wanted him to watch me. I didn't even know about the two in front of me until the one man touched my boob. God, it was wild. I wonder if I did that at one of my bachelor parties I'd get bigger tips."

"It might get you something, but you might want it or like it."

"What do you mean?"

"Hey, you were so lost in it that you didn't even notice those two guys move in front of you. What if you get lost in it at a bachelor party and instead of a hand touching your tit you get a dick shoved in you? Tonight when the guy touched you you slapped his hand away and he backed off. What are you going to do if you get lost in the moment, snap out of it to find a cock in you and the guy doesn't want to stop?"

"I'll push him away."

"What if he is too big to push away? What if the other guys at the party decide to hold you down and then take turns?"

"I'll scream and I'll fight."

"What? You think you are to only one who can get lost in lust? Once they start they probably won't stop. They may feel guilty when it's over, but the deed will still have been done."

"You really think that could happen?"

"I'd bet on it."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The following week went by much as the previous weeks had except on Sunday morning when I asked Tessa what she wanted to do she said:

"I would like to do what we did last Sunday only a little different."

"In what way?"

"I want to go to an adult bookstore that has a video arcade. One of those places that has holes in the walls."

"You mean 'glory holes'?"

"Yes. I want to do nasty things to you while someone whose face I can't see watches."

"What do you mean by nasty things?"

"I want to suck your cock and fuck you."

"Nasty is good. I can do nasty."

Following dinner on Sunday, fortified by a bottle of a good Cabernet Sauvignon, we went to an adult bookstore on Seventh. There were eight men in the place when Tessa and I walked in and sixteen eyes looked at Tessa and I could almost see and hear the gears turning in the men's heads - "Is she going to? Can I get a taste?" Had anyone of them asked me that point blank I don't honestly know that I could said anything other than, " I don't have a clue."

We went back into the arcade area and Tessa looked in to three vacant booths before picking one and it wasn't until we were inside and had locked the door behind us that I found out what she had been looking for. The booth had a booth on either side of it and both walls had glory holes.

"Put some money in the machine Bobby, and let's find a good movie to watch."

I fed five singles into the slot and then Tessa started pushing buttons until she came to a movie that showed a big-breasted blonde being double-teamed by two studs. There was only one folding chair in the booth and Tessa told me to sit down on it and take out my cock. I did and she bent at the waist and started sucking on it. After about a minute she whispered, "Look at the holes." A quick glance showed me that we were being watched from both sides.

Tessa went back to sucking my cock for another minute or so and then she took off her skirt and panties and straddled me with her back to me and used a hand to guide me into her as she sat on my cock. She moaned as it slid into her and then she started fucking me. She raised and lowered herself while watching the blonde on the screen take a cock in her pussy and her ass at the same time. Tessa was breathing hard and softly moaning and then she gasped out:

"Would you let me do that Bobby? Would you let me have two cocks in me at the same time? Oh God, that is just so fucking sexy. She should have three, shouldn't she Bobby? Shouldn't she have one in her mouth? Oh baby, I can't even imagine how she must feel. Can I do that someday Bobby? Will you let me?"

I didn't know what to say. I was blown away by this totally new Tessa. Did she really want to do it? Why was she asking me if I'd let her? What say did I have? We were not engaged, just keeping company, and even if we were engaged or even married and she wanted to do it would my saying no matter to her?

Tessa's moans turned into a low chant, "Cum for me Bobby, cum for me, cum baby, cum for me" as she began to slam herself down on my cock. "Come on Bobby, give it to me, cum for me baby" and then she said, "Oh God, there, over there, look Bobby, look over there."

I looked where she was looking and I saw a hard cock sticking through the glory hole to out left. Still sliding up and down on my cock Tessa bent at the waist and leaned toward it. I really thought she was going to suck it, but two inches from it she stopped and stared at it. After maybe thirty seconds she blew her hot breath on it and then took it in her hand and began to slowly stroke it.

Seeing what was happening the guy in the booth to our right slid his cock through the glory hole in his wall and waited for Tessa to notice. When she did notice she turned to the right and found that she couldn't lean down and look at it as she had done to the one on her left without letting go of the first cock and she didn't want to do that. She could however reach the second cock and wrap her fingers around it. Sitting upright on me with her arms straight out to the sides she couldn't stroke either cock, just hold them.

So there we were. Tessa sliding up and down on my cock and begging me to cum in her while an unknown man on either side of us fucked her clutching hands. I was the first to cum and thirty seconds later the cock in Tessa's left hand spit all over the floor of our booth. A minute after that the cock on the right did the same. Tessa sat on my lap and shuddered as she climaxed and then she grabbed her thong, wiped her hands on it and tossed it on the floor. Slipping her skirt on she said:

"Get me out of here Bobby, take me home and fuck my brains out. I need it Bobby, I need it bad."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the car she slid over next to me and took my cock out of my pants and started stroking it.

"I wanted to Bobby. God, but I did want to. I wanted to suck both of those cocks. I wanted to bend over and back up to the wall so I could slide my pussy onto them. I thought about it Bobby, I really did. I would have taken the one on the left in my pussy and then I would have gone to the right and let that one have my ass. I wanted to do both of them Bobby, I wanted to do them both while I sucked your cock" and then she bent and took me in her mouth.

She sucked on my cock all the way home. We did not make love when we got to my apartment - we fucked - we went at it like animals until I just absolutely could not get it up again. Just before we fell asleep I heard her say:

"God, whoever would have believed I could become such a whore in only two years."

As I drifted off to an exhausted sleep I thought she was just commenting on her sluttish behavior of the last two Sundays. Two weeks later I found out that I didn't know the half of it.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Tessa Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds