• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Guy at Work Wants a Little

Guy at Work Wants a Little

I moved to Florida in April. I moved in with some girlfriends of mine for a while until I found a place to call home. I work in an all guy field so there are a lot of hot guys. There was one guy in particular that I was interested in. There was something about him that was very erotic and exciting, but I wasn't sure what it was. He is about 5' 10" with dark hair and a goatee. I've always been a sucker for a goatee. It took me about a week to find out that he lived with a bunch of people too.

We sat next to each other for the first four months. I like to wear low cut shirts, and he was not shy about making comments about my large breasts. We flirted constantly but I have a strict rule about dating people I work with and so does he. We also ate lunch together -- just the two of us -- so we often got to talk about our sexual exploits. Turns out he has quite a past. Girls, guys, threesomes, group sex...I knew I liked him for some reason! I really get off when people are adventurous like I am. We now sit in the same area but about 25 feet away from each other. He has a clear view of my backside at all times, but I can't see him.

I work a lot of holidays because of the overtime and so does he. We can wear anything we want on weekends and holidays since there is nobody there so I wear skirts and tank tops. Some of my tank tops are paper thin and you can see my bra, and my nipples through my bra. Sometimes I pretend to pick things up off of the floor so he can look down my shirt. He likes to IM me to tell me how much he likes my big titties. Sometimes he IM's me and tells me to play with my nipples. Being dirty at work is a real turn-on. Talking about sex has gotten both of us really hot on various occasions, to the point where we have had to go to the bathroom to masturbate just to get rid of the tension.

I went to his house one night for a party and we ended up being the only two up at the end of the night. We went outside and sat on his porch for a while. I had a shirt that was low cut on and I could tell he had been admiring my voluptuous mounds all night. He and I had both been drinking that night and it was cold out. He had grabbed a blanket and we were both under it. He reached around and started playing with my right nipple and then my left at the same time. After about 5 minutes he started sucking on the left one at the same time. Oh my, it felt so good. The sexual tension had been building up between us for so long. I couldn't take it anymore so I reached down and slipped my hand down my pants and inside my panties and started playing with my clit. It didn't take long for me to come. Too bad I had to be quiet because people were sleeping on the couch just inside the door.

After that at work we started talking about things happening between us but knew that logistics would get in the way. We both had a bunch of roommates that were always home so it wasn't happening at either of our places. I really wanted to suck his cock and he really wanted to see me masturbate. The tension was getting thicker and thicker every day. It didn't help that because I have roommates I get no alone time, and if I do I don't feel like I can scream like I want to. I love to scream when I come.

Somehow the two of us got stuck on a project together for the day that Friday. It was a ways away so he offered to drive so we could carpool. How convenient! I told him how much I really wanted to be able to let it all out when I came, and he graciously offered his car as my outlet. He said that I could get off while he drove and I could scream all I wanted. That's hot. That day I made sure that I wore a red shirt that he would like and some red lace undies and bra. The excitement building up to Friday was incredible. We talked about it every day that week. On the way to our job site I began running my hand up and down his stick shift. He was jealous, me stroking it up and down and him not getting any. He did like my style, though.

On the way home the tension was thick. I didn't know if I should start things or not...if he was all talk or if he really wanted to see me get off or if he would chicken out. I needed him to make the first move. He mentioned the stick shift and I knew it was on. We got on the freeway and I unzipped my pants. I pulled my bra down below my tits so my nipples were sticking out, and then pulled my shirt down over them. I slipped my right hand down my pants and started playing with my clit. Ohhhhh....it felt so good! I was playing with my nipples at the same time, licking my left one so he could see. It was daylight and there was traffic. Good thing he has tinted windows to block the sun (and potential onlookers!) It was exciting knowing that there were people around me that could possibly see that I was playing with my nipples and my clit. He reached over and started playing with my left nipple and I ran my hand up his leg to his balls and then his shaft through his pants. He started breathing heavy with me. It wasn't long before I came....and LOUD!

He was REALLY horny. I could see the bulge in his pants. He pulled off at the next exit and onto the side street. He pulled his big cock out and I started to stroke it. We pulled into an alley so he could get off. He started stroking it and then looked at me with desire and I knew what he wanted. "Suck it?" I asked. He said "uh huh" and my mouth was on it in seconds. Giving head is one of my favorite things to go so I was really into it. I looked up at him with my big brown eyes so I can see his face while he watched me licking his shaft. It didn't take him long to come. I sucked it all in and swallowed it.

I found out that he is a big ass man as well -- not to look at but to do. I am not into it too much but sometimes mine does crave attention. When we started talking about it over IM my ass started to tingle and throb. Funny how things were working out...the next weekend his roommates were going to be out of town. When we left work on Friday he asked if I wanted to come over to hang out. I knew what was up. I went home and took a shower and dried my hair straight, then put it in pigtails. I put on a jean skirt and a black tank top that was low cut with a black bra and some makeup including red lipstick.

As I drove over there I was getting wetter and wetter. I pulled my bra down so it was just cutting under my nipples. They were as hard as rocks! I was playing with them the whole way over there. I walked up and he opened the door. He looked me up and down and said how much he liked my outfit -- especially the pigtails.

We started making out right there. We were in full raw sex animal mode in seconds. He pulled my tank down below my tits and groaned in approval at my hard nipples peeking over my lace bra. He bent down and started sucking on them. I unbuttoned his pants and grabbed his big dick and started stroking it. He pulled up my skirt, pulled down my panties, grabbed the lube (it was not far) and lubed up his fingers. I got on all fours and he stuck his fingers up inside my ass to get it well lubed up for its next treat. It had been a while since I had any action back there so it was pretty tight. It took him a minute but he worked it into my tight ass and I let out a yelp. He started pumping in and out of my ass slowly at first but eventually faster and faster. I started playing with my clit at the same time and he grabbed my pigtails and pulled my head back. We both came in no time. I got to scream again...mmmmmm.

Once we were done I gained my composure (and my clothes!) and told him I had to go. I got what I had come for and so did he. It hurt so good for days after that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Guy at Work Wants a Little

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 797 milliseconds