• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her Auction

Her Auction

An email arrived in her inbox from her Master. Instead of going home after work she was supposed to go 1700 Parkington Lane and wait in the parking lot, to remove all clothing except the thigh highs, bra, and panties and to wear the rain coat.

Master arrived and had her step out of the car. He placed the leash on her collar and pulled out a blindfold. Kissing her softly he blindfolded her and led her to his car, opened the door and before she sat down he removed the coat. Heat began to rise in her but when she sat in the seat he covered her with the coat and she began to relax once again. She heard the door shut, and then him getting into the car. He leaned over to her and asked her if she trusts him.. without hesitation she answered yes Master. At that moment he pulled off the coat.. she felt the heat rising to her face and the first instinct was for her to bend forward and hide.. his hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back... telling her he wants her to sit in this seat proud of herself. Her body was hot all over she was certain she was beet red. The car began to move and she tried to guess in her mind where he was taking her... but the sounds of horns blowing caught her of guard every time..

The car stopped and her Master stepped out of the car... her door opened... a tuck on the leash and she got out of her seat... her wrists where pulled to her back and secured with cuffs... she felt his hands sliding across her bra focusing on the nipples. when they were nice and hard he placed rubber bands around them to keep them hard and cut away the fabric so her nipples were exposed to the air. He cut away her panties ... she heard sounds of approval coming from him.. .. another tug on the leash and they began walking... she had no clue where they were walking to but she heard voices but nothing they were saying .. all mumbled....

Arriving at a set of stairs Master guided her on top of a stage....at center stage.. Master told her to bend over that there is a table in front of her where she can rest her head.. when she got comfortable he removed the leash and her collar was linked to a chain on the table... she tried to lift her head but there was no room to move... He spread her legs wide and secured them on each side... Once he was done securing her.. his hands caressed her behind.. sliding his fingers between her folds.. she heard him say that he liked how wet his cunt was.. rubbing her clit.. a moan escaping her lips... he stepped in front of her.. she could smell the scent of his arousal.. he stood real close to show her just how excited she made him... she felt his hard cock on her cheeks .. she heard him say... this is why he brought you here... and he pulled of her blindfold.. she opened her eyes but she couldn't see except Masters cock.. after a few minutes he moved and continued telling her that she is up for auction... people around them began to cheer... Master was holding a crop in his hand.. and he said for starters we will show off some of your talents... ... he unzipped his pants and his cock entered her mouth... he fucked it hard and fast until he came .. she swallowed every drop .. cheers from the crowd and words of what a great fucking slut reached her ears... he zipped up his pants and laid down the rules.. that the highest bidder can do with his whore what ever they wish except deposit their seed inside of her... he began walking around her ..he told slave to keep her eyes open he wants everyone to see how beautiful her eyes are.... at that moment she felt the first sting on her back... another one on her thigh... then on her ass...

He began to invite a few selective people up to check her out... he handed the crop over to one man.. that walked around her touching her breasts... pinching her nipples.. he handle of the crop sliding up her thigh... she could feel her juices dripping and running down her legs... his hands spread her ass cheeks and Master stepped over to hold them open.... the man's fingers began to probe her ass... and the handle of the crop slid up her cunt.. she could not help but moan..........

He then invited more people to join in and one of the Dommes stepped in front of her ..lifted her skirt and said that she would like to see her skills of licking pussy...she did as was asked of her and licked her pussy... the Domme was very pleased with the performance.

After the few invited people were escorted back down she heard Master announce that the auction will now begin.......................... Master started off with the first bit of $20.00 and people began screaming amounts ... $25.00 $50.00 and so on.. she heard in the distance a calm voice shouting out $200.00. and Master did the going once... going twice... when she heard a female¢s voice $250.00.... slave has become a bid war between a Dom and a Domme.....

When the price reached $500.00 bidded by the Domme,and no one else was willing to bid any higher... slave was sold to her for $500.00 She came on stage and paid Master $500.00... but before she could take her away Master would like her to use his slave on stage.... a chair for the Domme was brought out and Master untied his slave... the Domme sat on the chair.. which looked a bit strange because it had spots for her legs to rest so that they are spread wide.. kind of like you would see at a gynecologist's office... slave kneeled beside Master and he placed the leash on her collar removed her wrist restraints and .. ordered her to crawl between Mistresses legs and obey her every wish. He handed the leash to the Mistress.. she is yours for tonight.. turned around and stepped away...

She gazed at the piece of property she just bought.. grabbed her by the hair and told her to lick her pussy nice and slow... to use her hands and spread her lips and to stick her tongue deep inside of her ..that slave should use one of her fingers and rub Mistresses clit... not to remove her tongue out of her hole until she comes all over it.... slave did not hesitate and did as she was told... once Mistress came she stood proudly .. petting slaves head.. telling her what a good purchase she was and that a long night is ahead of her.... slave was once again blindfolded and taken away......

The car ride was long Mistress had slaves head in her lap and was stroking her hair... she could tell that slave was very nervous and reassured her that no harm will come to her.... Once inside Mistresses place.,.. she was lead down a set of stairs and told to kneel then slaves blindfold were removed...

slave found herself in a room with different gadgets and toys.. whips canes and crops... looking around the room she also noticed two more slaves bowing before Mistress kissing her feet. One male and another female... she whispered something to them and both with haste jumped to their feet came towards slave and asked her to come with them.. She was taken to an adjacent room that had a bath waiting and slave was bathed and her hair braided... then returned to the room where Mistress had set up a few things while her slaves were busy preparing her toy for the night...

Slave was brought before her kneeling and slave's instinct took over she bowed and kissed her feet ... Mistress was pleased .. she told her two slaves to stand slave between the bed posts, front facing her, to tie slaves arms above her head and spread her legs wide and tie them to the post.

Mistress pulled out some more rope and after slave was tied the way she instructed she came over and bound slaves tits... the rope went between her legs, between the cunt lips.. up between her ass cheeks and around her neck. She then adjusted the rope between her legs so they would spread her cunt lips wide and expose her clit.

She instructed her female slave to kneel on the bed behind slave. Mistress grabbed a paddle from the table and handed it to her slave, then she reached for the cat-o nine tails. She told her slave that after every strike with the whip she is to follow with the paddle on slave's ass. Mistress brushed slave with the whip and when she came close to that expose clit she flicked the whip. Before slave knew what happened she felt the paddle on her ass, the whip again stoked her body and then flick and a smack on her tits, which instantaneously followed with a smack on the ass. Mistress switched from cunt to tits until the count reached 10 for each, a total of twenty for slave's ass... Mistress reached her hand between slave's legs, slave knew she was soaked she could feel it running down her legs, Mistress placed a finger inside of slave's cunt scooping up the juice and feeding it to her male slave.

Slave noticed how hard he was and she was thinking of Master's cock and how much she would love to be with him right now... she told him to crawl between slaves legs and clean up the sloppy mess.. she looked at slave and said that she is only allowed to cum ones tonight... that she will ask for permission to cum.

Slave nodded her head and answered yes Mistress...Her male slave crawled between her legs she felt his tongue sliding up slaves legs .. gathering up the drippings that came form her cunt... in the meanwhile slave saw Mistress with her female slave. Her female slave was wearing a strap on, kneeling before her she made sure slave was able to watch her slave eat her pussy, making Mistress cum. As a reward her slave was given the option on, which one she wishes to fuck with the strap on.

Since slave was still restraint she watched her walk up behind the male slave, placed her hand on his ass spread his cheeks to expose his hole and slowly slid the dildo into him. Slave could feel him moan while he was cleaning her out, he licked her harder began biting her clit. Slave began to loose control and almost came when she heard a sharp crack of the whip and the worst pain she had ever felt across her chest, a scream ascaped her lips and looking down she saw a bright red welt forming across her tits. She heard Mistress say that this is to show Master that she had used her in every aspect and she felt a few more stings across her back and thighs.

She heard the female slave begging her Mistress for permission to cum. Mistress bent over to kiss her deeply and told her to cum which she did and while she came she was pounding his ass harder and harder which made him beg for permission, which was denied.

The female slave was dismissed her service was no longer required. istresse's male slave was ordered to untie slave.. and get her comfortable on bed.. slave had tears streaming down her face from the lashes she just felt. She felt them burning and wanted to rub them badly.

When he had escorted her onto the bed and got her comfortable, he was told to get some soothing cream and take care of the welts Mistress had left behind.

Mistress sat beside slave stroking her hair telling her that she is very happy with her purchase, while he was massaging the cream into the welts. When he was done with the cream she ordered him to finger slave's cunt, slave was turned onto her back and Mistress stradled slave's face. She grabbed a hold of slave's legs and pulled them up and told her male slave that he can now fuck slave, to fuck her slowly and to continuesly rub her clit. Slave was loosing her mind.

She felt good,she felt the need to cum then she heard Mistress say to her slave to fuck slave harder not to forget to ask for permission to cum. He pounded into slave like slave has never felt before.. it felt like this was his first time inside a wet cunt. After a few hard, gasping for air, begging for more strokes slave heard him ask his Mistress for permission to cum and she granted him his wish but for him to cum all over slave's cunt.

To this point slave felt more frustration then pleasure her need to let go of all these feeling was high. Mistress was telling him that since he made such a mess on slave's cunt that he should clean it up with his tounge. Mistress began riding slave's face hard grinding her pussy on slave's tongue. Slave heard Mistress tell her to cum, to cum for right then and there and at that point slave had one of the wildest orgasms she had ever experienced.

Slave didn't notice that Mistress had cum as well she was so lost in the feeling. Mistress dismissed her slave and told him to turn off all devices. She pulled slave close to her, stroking her skin, touching her tits, sliding over the welts she had left, kissed her forehead and told her that her Master has a very good slave and then she feel asleep.

The next day slave was given clothing to wear. It was a dress that was not skin tight but showed her assets well. Slave had to smile because it was in her Master's favorite color, she left her hair open just the way Master likes it. Slave couldn't wait to see her Master and speak of what she had experienced. She returned to the hall where Mistress was waiting. Slave noticed that Mistress was talking with someone and not to be rude, slave kneeled and waited for Mistress to acknowledge her.

Footsteps aproached and a soft and familiar voice reached her ears. Master told her to rise to her feet she wanted to hug him badly but she did not cross the line. Kissing her forehead he told her that his slut did well. Mistress handed a tape to Master proof of what happened during the night so Master can see how well his slave behaved. The leash was once again placed onto her collar and Master said his good-byes and with that ended the day where slave was auctioned off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her Auction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 504 milliseconds