• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Seducing a Wealthy Snob Ch. 01

Seducing a Wealthy Snob Ch. 01

12

Jack looked around at the new students in his art class. He was a post graduate art student and already had a bit of a reputation as a painter. He had irritated his professor by choosing to teach in a private academy rather than tutor under-grads at the university.

The reasons for this choice were simple: the pay was better and the challenge was harder. That is the challenge of seducing his choice of the students.

He had requested a late afternoon class and as usual all the students were women from the up-market suburb where academy was located. About half were blue-rinse widows filling out their lonely days. Jack enjoyed their company, they usually made a surprising effort, and once they had got used to him, responded happily to his banter and praise.

Most of the rest were the "trophy wives" of the successful businessmen who could afford to live in this leafy suburb. He knew he would have to be careful here. The biggest risk was that he would not be the seducer, but the seduced. These bored, status seeking women were often only too keen to to have their own trophy "toy-boy".

As he gave his welcoming talk, his eyes rested on Frances Barrington and her daughter Kathy. In fairness to Frances she looked more like the older sister than the mother of an 18 year old. The advantage of a personal trainer, botox and money probably.

Long dark brown hair, expensively waived, an elegant, high cheek-boned face with a seemingly permanent haughty expression.

All her clothes were obviously exclusive labels. Jack had noticed that her designer jeans were tight and showed firm buttocks and long slim legs.

Kathy was in the uniform of an exclusive private girl's school. Her mother's face, but softer and the same hair. Her school uniform didn't reveal too much but Jack could see that Kathy had also inherited her mother's legs and slim waist. In contrast to her mother's haughty expression, Kathy's face radiated youthful enthusiasm and openness.

Jack recalled the discussion when they completed their course registration documents. They had arrived in a brand new BMW 750 and Frances' diamond engagement ring could be used to anchor a reasonable sized ship it seemed to Jack.

"Where is Melanie Bronson, the tutor I specifically requested," was Frances' response to Jack's welcome.

"Melanie resigned two weeks ago. I am going to be your tutor. My name is Jack Webster. I'm sure you will enjoy the course."

"This is most unfortunate," Frances eyed Jack with suspicion. "You look far too immature to know anything about art."

"I am in my second year of post graduate studies and have been tutoring for almost three years."

Frances looked him up and down critically and steadily.

"I would have expected you to dress more respectably at an academy like this, she sniffed.

"I am employed because of my abilities to teach."

"And do you have any abilities Mr Webster?"

"I try my best Mrs Barrington."

"Well, your best had better be good enough. My husband is good friends with the owners here."

Then she dragged Kathy forward.

"This is my daughter Kathy. The art teacher at St Mary's tells us she is extremely talented. My husband requires that you pay particular attention to her."

Kathy's face screwed up in embarrassment, then she followed her mother who had swept away to the classroom.

Jack was justifiably confident of his attraction to women. Well, a certain type of women anyway. An artist, with a mop of slightly long hair, he was good-looking with a lithe slim body and had a good line of witty banter.

But he knew he would need more than these with the haughty Mrs Barrington and her daughter. Indifference and jealousy might be the way inside Frances Barrington's designer jeans.

Each of his classes followed a similar format. First he would talk for a few minutes about the history of art and then certain painting techniques.

In this first class he used a print of Botticelli's famous nude painting of Venus to illustrate some of the development of painting in the renaissance.

"Mr Webster," Frances' voice hissed from her seat. "Do we really need to have a discussion about a female nude in this class?."

"I'm sorry you are upset Mrs Barrington. The content of my talks and the paintings to show were agreed with our executive staff in advance."

Most of the lesson was spent going around the class to spend time with each of the students as they painted at their easels. He tried to be scrupulously fair in spreading his time between all students.

Sitting next to Frances was Mona Brown. Mona was similar in many ways, the same age as Frances and attractive, although without that extra elegance of Frances. The two women knew each other and obviously didn't like each other, despite the polite conversation between them.

First Jack stopped beside Mona and spent quite a lot of time discussing her work and chatting with her. Mona clearly appreciated this attention. Frances thought that she was laughing far too much at Jack's jokes.

Jack paused briefly behind Frances. "Interesting use of blue, Mrs Barrington," was his only comment.

He then spent more time with Kathy who was, in fact, extremely talented. Her eyes glowed with pride as he praised her work and she giggled at his jokes. Frances stared stony-faced at her easel.

The next class followed this pattern. Mona Brown was patting Jack's hand as she spoke to him, thanking him far too effusively for his advice and glancing at Frances to make sure she was watching.

"Interesting use of green, Mrs Barrington," was his only comment to Frances as he moved past her to her daughter.

"Kathy, you really are very talented." She looked up at Jack, beaming.

"Can we have a look at your brush technique. May I show you?"

Kathy passed her brush to Jack. There was a fleeting contact of fingers.

"Try it like that. See how it feels."

Again the brush was transferred, again a touch of fingers.

"Let's change the position of your fingers slightly. You really want to feel as though the brush is an extension of your hand."

He held her hand with his and moved her fingers with the other.

"Thank you Jack, I understand what you are saying," Kathy smiled, in no hurry to escape his touch. "Can you see that Mum?"

"Mr Webster. I want to meet you after class."

They met in his office.

"I have two serious complaints Mr Webster."

"I'm sorry to hear that Mrs Barrington."

"First. I don't want you to touch my daughter again. My husband will raise this with your employer"

"Mrs Barrington, showing a pupil how to hold a brush is important. I have shown three other people this evening in exactly the same way as I showed Kathy. Our academy has strict rules on how to do this and I followed them."

"Second, I have paid good money for this course and you have virtually ignored me. You have said nothing apart from "interesting use of blue and green." But you spend all that time with that tramp Mona Brown."

"First base!" thought Jack to himself.

He pondered for a few moments.

"Mrs Barrington, there are two talented artists in this class. The most talented is Kathy, she has a real gift and works hard."

Frances nodded. Was that the slightest hint of a smile?

"The other talent here is yours."

There was a look of surprise on Frances' face.

"Not quite in Kathy's class, but each time I look at your work I am really impressed."

"Do you really mean that. You are not just saying that because of who my husband is?" There was an almost pleading look on Frances' face.

"I've never met your husband. But when it comes to talking about art I couldn't give a rat's ass if he was Bill Gates or cleaned toilets for a living."

"I can tell you I would give a rat's ass if my husband was a toilet cleaner." There wasn't quite a smile, but certainly there was a twinkle in her eyes.

"Mrs Barrington, You very good at basic techniques, you have a good feel for color and you use your brain.

"And," he added with a grin, "an interesting use of green and blue."

Was that a slight giggle?

"No-one else has ever seen one of my paintings. Not even my husband. I've been too scared to show them."

"Ah, a hidden talent waiting to be discovered."

Jack decided to take a chance.

"Do you have other hidden talents Mrs Barrington?"

A fully audible giggle this time, then an embarrassed silence.

"So could you please spend a bit more time with me. I can see that you really know what you are doing. Painting really is my passion."

Jack appeared to be considering this for some time.

"One condition," he said, enjoying Frances' suspense.

"Can we get past this Mr Webster and Mrs Barrington way of talking?"

She smiled and held out her hand.

"Hello Jack, I'm Frances. Can we start again?"

He briefly shook her hand.

"Hi Frances, let's have a closer look at your wonderful blues and greens."

They went back to her easel where they had a relaxed conversation about her painting. When Frances concentrated on her painting and the conversation, her face relaxed. For the first time there was no trace of haughtiness, now there was an enthusiastic smile.

There was a transformation at the next week's class. Frances wore a skirt which came to just above her knee confirming that Jack's impressions of her long, slim legs had been correct. Her tight top emphasized her trainer's expertise. Her waist was slim, her stomach flat and her medium sized breasts jutted firmly.

Kathy had forsaken her school uniform and was wearing skin tight hipsters and a cut off T shirt with a marvelous flat stomach in between. Side by side they worked intently, occasionally chatting and laughing together. It was only when she talked to Mona Brown that Frances' haughty expression returned.

Jack now gave them an equal time to all others in the class. Always professional, always interested and complimenting them both where they deserved it.

"Is my brush technique better now?" asked Kathy.

"Better, but try this." Jack moved her fingers slightly and had to escape Kathy's touch.

At the fourth lesson Frances requested help on her brush technique. For some reason she was a slow learner and it took a number of attempts and rearrangements before Frances was satisfied. Beside her Mona Brown looked on frowning and then insisted that Jack correct her technique also.

"Jack, can we meet afterwards," asked Frances. "We've talking about Kathy's progress and would like to discuss it with you."

"Sure. My office isn't available. There's a pub called The Dog's Bollocks just down the road.

Jack was first to arrive at The Dog's Bollocks, a rowdy student pub, and found a table. When Frances appeared with Kathy she surveyed the scene and her haughty expression returned. Then her face broke out in its now more familiar smile.

"God, I haven't been in a pub like this since I was a student. At least there is no risk of my husband finding me here."

"Jack, we are both loving your course, it is the highlight of our week. Kathy's art teacher is amazed at her progress."

Jack was forced to divert his eyes from Kathy's openly admiring gaze.

"Kathy really is very talented." A blush and a stroke of his hand by Kathy. "And you Frances, aren't far behind."

A smile and a blush from Frances but no hand stroke.

"We would like Kathy to have private lessons with you."

"I don't come cheap." Jack took his normal rate and trebled it.

"Deal," said Frances shaking his hand. "But there is one condition." She looked nervous.

"My husband doesn't want Kathy to be alone with you. Mother comes too."

Jack looked thoughtful for far longer than was necessary, leaving her in suspense.

"OK Frances, " he mock sighed. "Mother comes too. Seven pm. Thursdays, same place"

But his smile gave him away.

"By the way, I met your husband at the academy the other day. Is it just me or is he such a pompous prick with everyone?"

Both women were silent, then looked at each other and started to laugh.

"He is a pompous prick," laughed Kathy.

"Except with us," said Frances. "He adores us and let's us do as we like."

"Except for you talking to men and me talking to boys."

At the private lessons Jack placed his own easel between the two women to do some of his own work as they painted.

Kathy sat behind him.

"Jack, you are such an awesome painter. Will I ever be any good, really?"

"One day, Kathy, you will be better than me. Truly"

Kathy put her arms around him from behind for a brief hug. He was aware of her breasts against his back.

He stood behind Frances as she sat painting and they discussed on her work. Frances leaned back to look at her painting. Her shoulders came in contact with Jack's loins. Frances took more than a couple of seconds before she leaned forward again.

At the next private lesson Kathy had to leave early as she had a school play rehearsal.

Jack didn't know who initiated these contacts, but twice again Frances leaned back when he was standing behind her. Again her shoulders came in contact with his loins. Again neither moved apart quickly and neither said anything.

At the end of the lesson Frances said she had an hour to fill before she could pick up Kathy from her rehearsal and suggested The Dog's Bollocks.

"Time for the home base slide," thought Jack. But this wealthy matron was going to find out that it would be on his terms.

He found an alcove which had high walls on either side and he sat with his back to the wall with Frances opposite.

"I met your husband at the academy again. He was so patronizing."

"I know he is. His whole life revolves around his perception of his own status. He is so boring. And he gets fed up when Kathy and I talk about our classes with you.

"Yesterday he said they must be the only thing that interests me," she hesitated. "I think he's right, coming to your classes are the highlights of my week."

Frances looked at Jack, expecting him to reply.

Jack said nothing, he just smiled at Frances.

Frances, slightly unnerved by his silence, smiled back.

"God, have I said too much?" she wondered.

Jack leaned across the table and cupped her left breast in his right hand, still smiling gently, still silent.

Frances' instinctive reaction was to remove his hand, then she hesitated, looked around to see that her modesty was safe with the high walls, and gently placed her hand on his, holding him to her breast.

She now looked earnestly into his smile.

"Say something, please Jack."

"Go to the rest-room and take off your bra and knickers."

Frances started to say something.

"Now!"

Frances squeezed his hand to her breast, stood up and leaned across and gently kissed Jack's hair and walked to the rest-room.

Frances had a lovely confident smile as she walked back. She was aware her blouse was tight but she had good reason to be proud of the youthful uplift of her breasts.

She sat opposite Jack and placed his hand back onto her breast.

"Satisfied Master?"

"I need to be sure."

"But you can feel, surely?"

"I need to be sure."

Frances picked up her handbag to show him her bra.

"Frances, make me sure." He was looking steadily into her eyes.

Frances looked at the walls protecting her, looked equally steadily into Jack's eyes. Then she undid all of the buttons of her blouse and drew back the sides to fully expose her torso.

Her breasts were youthfully firm and uplifted. Jack's favorite size, a little more than a handful. Her brown, peaked nipples seemed to point directly at Jack.

Frances saw his adoring gaze and was happy. She again lifted his hand and placed it on her now naked breast.

"Satisfied Master?"

"Frances, I knew you would be beautiful, but I never imagined as beautiful as this. One day I shall paint you."

He withdrew his hand to drink his wine. Frances did not cover herself, but leaned forward, elbows apart on the table, chin on hands, smiling at this extraordinary man, little more than half her age. She couldn't remember ever being as sexually excited.

"Frances, I need to be sure about your knickers."

"Jack, please."

"Frances, you know you are beautiful, you can see that I worship your beauty."

Frances half sat up from the chair and hoisted the back of her skirt, before sitting down with her naked bottom on the seat cushion.

She then lifted the front of her skirt to her navel.

"Push your chair back and move your bottom right to the front of the seat."

"Now lean back and part your knees."

Frances hesitated. But then she looked at Jack's face and saw that he was looking at her body with admiration and adoration.

She did as she had been told. Her trimmed pubic hair revealed the shape of her pubic mound and external genitals and her beautifully firm and shapely upper thighs were on full view

Never did she feel more thankful for the hundreds of hours spent at the gym and running through the park.

"Thank you, beautiful Goddess, you may move your seat forward and sit straighter. But please, do not adjust your skirt and keep your knees apart."

Frances did so.

"You can do up your blouse if you want to."

Frances looked at Jack but did not button up her blouse. She did not feel she was lewdly displaying herself. She felt erotically feminine and was luxuriating in the enjoyment her body was providing. Instead she pursed her lips in a kiss at Jack and idly stroked his hand.

For the first time in her life she felt earthily, fundamentally, primitively, proudly sexual. She felt urges in her body she had not felt before. She knew her vagina was moist.

"Frances, you have a body almost all teenage girls would envy."

"If anyone had asked me an hour ago, would I be sitting here, loving you looking at my bare breasts, with my skirt above my waist, I would have said they were mad.

"God, Jack you can make me do things my mind rebels against. And what is just as strange I get so excited doing it."

"Frances, before we meet again you need to understand some rules."

She moved his hand to her breast and nodded.

"Number one. You are never to wear a bra in my company."

"Yes, Master."

"Number two. When it is only the two of us, you will always wear a skirt or dress and no knickers."

"Yes, Master."

"Number three. When you can do so without anyone else seeing, you will sit as you are now."

"Yes, Master."

"Number four. You will get a complete Brazilian. Not a single hair on your pussy."

"What about my husband?"

"That's your problem. I suggest you get him to ask for it."

"Yes, Master."

"Number five. I am in charge of all things sexual. You are to ask for nothing. You are to refuse me nothing. If you fail to do this you will be punished."

"How will you punish me?" she smiled, surprised to feel a little thrill.

"That is for me to decide."

"Any questions."

"No Master."

"We will meet here next Tuesday at 7."

"I have a dinner date next Tuesday."

"That is disobedience. You will be punished."

"Yes, Master."

At next Monday's public art class Jack was interested to see if Frances had reconsidered. He knew she was a proud woman and had probably never been spoken to, as he had, in her life before.

When Frances and Kathy arrived there was no obvious sign on Frances' face of any reaction at all to that evening at The Dog's Bollocks. She was friendly and smiling but no hint of intrigue or secret shared between her and Jack.

However, when Jack walked over to her easel Frances leaned back and put her hands behind her head. Jack could now see the shape of her nipples against her blouse.

"I see you have been following my instructions," said Jack, apparently studying her painting.

"Yes, Master," she whispered in a giggle.

But not quietly enough to prevent Kathy from hearing. Kathy immediately collapsed into giggles of her own and Jack could see by the bouncing inside her singlet that she was also had no bra.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Seducing a Wealthy Snob Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds