• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Sounds Like Fun

Sounds Like Fun

The response from a sailor's wife on an idea he proposed.

Hey Baby;

Here are the pictures you asked for I even put in a couple special ones just for you. I you want to show the guys I know it will make their days. I just hope you men can get out of your racks after seeing them and actually concentrate on your work. I set the computer up in our bedroom and made a little home movie then took some still shots from the show. I think you will love watching me stick my dildos in my hot wet pussy (it is wet for you baby) and my hot tight ass. God I can't wait for you to get home and feel that wonderful cock deep in my ass.

When you told me you would be masturbating over the pictures and your buddies would be too I had to take care of myself right away and thought you might like these. I can just see all over you now stroking your pieces of thick meat to my image. It makes me so wet to think your friends want a piece of me. My pussy is throbbing right now as I write this letter to you. I will let you have a little smell of what awaits you when you get home. I am going to rub this letter all over my wet cunt for you. If you want to let your buddies have a smell too, I bet it really gets them hard.

Now as far as your little idea of bringing a couple of your friends over to gangbang me, well I can't tell you how hot that got me and if you notice in the final picture I sent I am more than up for it. Just look at that picture where I am sucking one dildo and have one in my pussy and my ass, and that is just a little taste of what you men are in for. When I was playing I was imagining riding one of your hung friends, his thick cock deep in my hot cunt. I would have my lips wrapped around the big cock of the other friend you choose to join us. And you my sweet would be fucking my tight ass from behind, stretching it to the max. Oh God I can't wait to feel completely full! I came so hard doing that scene my juices shot out of my hot cunt. The bed was so wet I had to do laundry later that day!

I only have one rule though if we are going to do this. It is only you that gets to fuck my hot tight ass. I know it is your favorite and I just don't want to share that part with anyone else. I don't think the boys will be disappointed with this rule though my mouth and cunt are more than capable to satisfy all their needs. I can just see me now when you are all about to shoot your loads. I will be a cum hungry slut for you Baby! I want you all to pull out of my holes and shoot your hot cum all over my face and cover it so much it looks like I am wearing a spunk mask!

I have to stop writing for a moment because the thought has made me so horny again that I need to masturbate.

Okay I am back. That was another nice cum. I was so turned on I almost go my whole fist up my wet cunt. Is that something you would like to see Baby? Would you like to try and shove your fist up my hole? I bet by the time I take on all your cocks I will be lose enough to do that for you!

God I miss you and I can't wait until you are home and make all our dreams cum true! You are the best man in the world and I love you so much it hurts. Before we have our kinky gangbang night I need for you to make love to me all night long. I want to feel your caresses and kisses all over my body. Just thinking of you has kept me in a state of perpetual horniness. Every extra second I have I end up rubbing myself silly thinking of you. I am going through panties like there is no tomorrow...LOL.

I hope you liked the pictures. Maybe we can keep the cam going when you bring your buddies over that way we can keep the event forever. It would be so hot to relive it again and again. I wait for that time and I am left breathless.

I miss you terribly and love you more and more

Your Slutty Wife

xxxxxoooooo

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Sounds Like Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds