• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Your Letter was So Hot

Your Letter was So Hot

Dear Baby...

God Baby your letter was so hot. I have been walking around the ship with a constant hardon thinking about my return home. And the pictures you sent...MY LORD they were smoking! I showed them all to the two guys who have agreed to join us for some fun. I can't wait to see you with all three holes filled to the max. You will look like such a slut when we are done with you, your face will be a mask of cum.

Tom and Mark each asked to borrow a picture last night I could hear them madly stroking their cocks in their racks. It didn't bother me though because I was stroking in my own looking at that picture of you with your fist in your hot cunt. I can't wait to try that one out on you. I can just picture taking my hand and stretching your wet pussy to its limit. Jesus I can feel my balls tightening up on me just thinking about you.

I can't wait to feel your sweet ass gripping my cock as I slide it slowly deep inside your asshole. I have cum so many times already just waiting for that day. The picture of you with a toy in your cunt, the other one in your mouth and the final one in your ass had me reeling. I know you are just going to love it when they are real cocks.

Mark says he just loves your lips so I imagine he will want to be the one you are sucking. Tom has a monster cock; it has to be at least eleven inches so I can see you riding his monster. He will stretch you out so much you will think you are being split in two. And when I push my hard throbbing cock all the way up your hot tight ass it will be the final piece of a perfect puzzle. You will be cumming so hard you will think you were pissing yourself.

You are going to be so thoroughly fucked you won't be able to walk...LOL. When the two of them leave me and you are going to start all over and we are going to see if I can get my fist up that hot cunt of yours. I think it can be done especially after Tom has fucked you with that monster cock of his. I can't wait to shove my hand up there and drive it in and out until you erupt in a fountain of cum. I think you will cum so hard your spray just might reach the ceiling!

Jesus I am so turned on right now. I can almost hear your cries of ecstasy as we drive our cocks in your holes. Your moans will have us all turned on to the extreme and if we time it right we will all pull out and cover your face with massive loads. I know we will have enough to totally mask your pretty face. I can almost see our spunk dripping off your chin now.

Your letter had me so hot I have already jerked off six times and it only arrived yesterday! God I want to be with you right now! I miss you so much and your correspondence has me wanting you even more.

I do have good news for you though. We are going to be getting in a week early. We have already started on our journey home. It will be only nine days until I finally get to feel you in my arms again. They miss holding you and squeezing tightly to my body. I miss everything about you. I miss the way you smell, the way you taste and the way you feel. But it won't be long now Baby. Soon your man will be in your arms making sweet love to you. And making love will be an all night marathon that first night I am back.

I am going to kiss and lick every inch of your body. I will spend hours just sucking on your sweet wet cunt. I plan to make sure you have countless orgasms before I even begin to think of myself. Your body will be left exhausted from the oral pleasures I will bring to you.

You don't know how much I love you Baby; I can't even begin to put it in words. You are the sexiest woman in the world and I am so glad your mine. Every man in the world should be jealous that I get to return home to such a beautiful woman.

Missing you but not for long

Your Man

xxxxxooooo

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Your Letter was So Hot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 295 milliseconds