• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • South Beach Adventure Ch. 03

South Beach Adventure Ch. 03

My wife and I had one of our best night sleep ever after having spent the previous afternoon with Chris. We lay in each other's arms and just couldn't get enough of each other. We snuggled, spooned and slept like babies until the phone rang, waking us. We were forced us to answer it just to make it stop ringing. It was nearly noon and we had slept half the day away. To my surprise it was Chris on the other end of the line. He laughed when he realized we were still in bed "sleeping". I told him we were twice his age and couldn't keep up with a young man like him. Again he laughed and then he said that he couldn't stop thinking about meeting us yesterday and that he hoped that before we left town he might get another chance to "say good bye".

Now he had me laughing and I tried to tease him by saying sure he could come by but only if he brought along his girlfriend. I told him that I shared my wife with him and turn about was only fair play. When he said that sounded fair, I nearly creamed. Lee had been listening to the conversation and grabbed the phone from me and asked Chris if his girlfriend was really for that. We wouldn't want her to do something she wouldn't want or like. Chris told her that he had told his girlfriend, Sarah, everything about our meeting yesterday and afterwards they had the best sex ever. His girlfriend was in fact the one who had insisted that he try to hook up with us again.

Lee asked if the two of them would like to hook up sometime this afternoon. Chris said sure, I think were up for that. He suggested that we could meet at a local watering hole two blocks from the hotel at about 3 o'clock and go from there if were all were still game.

"Good idea," Lee said and got the directions to the bar.

Lee asked Chris to tell her more about Sarah. Chris paused and said that it was crazy but the two of them looked a lot alike and that they could almost pass for sisters. Chris said that is that what first attracted him to Lee. He told her that Sarah was 22 also a brunette with long hair, 5'2" a size 4 and a natural tease; she loved to dress sexy and had the body to pull it off. Lee was very flattered when Chris said she could pass as a 20 something college girl.

When Lee hung up the phone she turned to me with a naughty smile and kissed me, it didn't take long for me to slip my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy. As we fucked I pulled Lee closer, pushing her legs over her head as I fucked her faster and harder. I told her how I couldn't wait to see her suck Sarah's after I fucked her, reminding her again how much she loved the feel of Chris's cock deep up her pussy. Our bodies were locked in a matting embrace, which would not release until we each had exploded in gorgeous climaxes. We fucked and fucked for what seemed like hours her body was moving in unison with mine and I emptied load after load into her beautiful cunt and ass.

When we realized the time, Lee screamed "Oh my god we have to get ready". She did not want to be out done my Sarah. Jumping into the shower Lee took a moment to insure her pussy was perfectly groomed. She dressed in one of my favorite black dresses which her made her look 27 not 37, completing the look she put on a pair of thigh highs and heels. Lee put on a matching thong and bra set she had recently bought at Victoria Secrets and she looked hot. She painted her nails a bright red and carefully slipped on her wedding band and the nearly 2ct diamond engagement ring I had given her, onto her freshly manicured finger. She then brushed out her hair and put on a gold chain which brought attention to her plunging neck line, a quick application of eye makeup and she finished off with the just the right lipstick. She looked beautiful and I was so proud of her as we headed out to meet Chris and Sarah.

We arrived at the bar a little before 3 and it was nearly empty, we ordered drinks and made our way to a booth in the back to wait for Chris and Sarah. After 20 minutes passed we were beginning feel like we had been stood up, I told Lee "nothing ventured - nothing gained" and finished my drink we then debated weather we should wait any longer. We decided to go out and do some window-shopping and to keep an eye on the bar just in case they did come. Stopping in front of a jewelry store we began checking out a beautiful necklace when I saw Chris crossing the street, with Sarah in tow.

Chris introduced Sarah and explained that they had been held up in traffic and then couldn't find a parking space. Actually, I couldn't care less Sarah was a knock out, even sexier then I had imagined. Chris was dressed in a shirt and shorts but Sarah looked like she had just walked out of Vogue. She was obviously from money, as the outfit she was wearing must have cost a fortune.... she looked very very good. Sarah and Lee hit it off immediately and the two of them began discussing outfits, shoes and jewelry. I thought a 4 some was not going to happen when Sarah said she would love to show Lee an outfit at a nearby boutique.

The two girls rushed off leaving Chris and I walking back into the bar to have a drink while we waited for them to "shop". It was a little uncomfortable at first, making small talk with Chris but as I finished my second drink Chris told me I was only the second guy he had ever been sexual with and that he had felt so comfortable with the two of us it just seemed right. I was a little surprised at myself when I explained that it was my first time with man also. I told him that I had got so turned on as I watched him fucking my wife and actually fantasized about sucking his cock several times that afternoon, but the opportunity never really presented itself. As we talked Chris's cell phone rang, it was Sarah, and she told him that the two of them were going to do some more shopping and that they would meet us back at the hotel in about an hour or so.

We had another drink and then walked back to the hotel, Chris told me that he was an engineering student and really loved college; it was obvious he was not just some dumb hunk, but a very intelligent young man. In the hotel lobby Chris suggested that we wait for them back up in the room, I quickly agreed thinking this may be my opportunity to suck Chris's cock.

As I closed the door behind me I asked Chris if you wanted a drink from the mini bar and he said "sure, a beer would be great". I think I was the one who wanted the drink as I got one for him I got one for myself. Chris sat on the coach and said that "just being back in this room was making him hard" I smiled and said really? He said "yes here take a look"... at that he unzipped his shorts and pulled his beautiful cock out. I said something kind of stupid like "are you sure that is real" as I reached out and touched it, I knew it was now or never. Kneeling down in front of him I tasted a cock for the very first time and it tasted so good.

He was so gentle as I fumbled around trying to act like I knew what I was doing. He finally said relax and stood up to removed his shirt and shorts and sat down on the bed, I followed him like a puppy but I was more confident now and began to suck his cock just the way I always wanted my cock sucked. As I sucked his hips rose to meet my mouth, I tried to take as much of his 8" cock down as I could. I played with his balls and kissed his shaft as I downed his beautiful cock. Making love to his cock I sucked it and licked his balls like a real slut. Sucking harder, I now had nearly all of him down my throat. Chris began to moan and rock his cock faster and faster pressing down on my head. Tom made me suck him even harder and deeper, then almost without warning he exploded.

My mouth filled with his seed and I swallowed hard taking most of the first load down. Taking his cock out of my mouth I kissed it and stroked it as he came again, hitting me in the face and running down my hand. Licking his cock head and kissing his shaft I cleaned that beautiful cock, it was like I was in another world. When I regained my senses Chris told me he couldn't believe that this was my first time as I was a "real good cock-sucker". I sat back and laughed washing his cum down with my beer I just smiled at him. Just then I we heard a key going into the door and Chris jumped up grabbing his shorts and shirt and went into the bathroom to get dressed. I knew it was Lee and Sarah returning from their shopping trip and I sat on the edge of the bed with my beer in hand trying to act innocent.

Lee and Sarah returned from shopping with big smiles on their faces and several bags each. It was obvious that the two of them had hit it off very well. Lee came over to be and gave me a big kiss as she started to tell me that they had something special to share with us. Chris came out of the bathroom adjusting his belt, Sarah asked him if we had kept busy while they were out. Oh yes Chris said we kept busy, just doing some guy things, and I had been the perfect host taking very good care of him. I turned to Lee and said that we would love to see of the things they had bought and maybe even a little fashion show. With that the girls set their bags down and started taking things out, holding them up to show us what they had bought. "I said "aren't we going to get a fashion show" I elbowed Chris and he chimed in "Yea lets see how you too look in those outfits." The girls laughed and said "OK" and we sat back as the two of them began to undress.. It was so fantastic watching these two sexy ladies undressing in front of us, my cock pulsed as Sarah stripped to her bra and thong and then began to help Lee, slowly removing her dress and letting it fall to the floor. When Lee kissed Sarah I nearly came in my pants, and I knew the fashion show was going to have to wait. The girls played with the others breasts as their bras fell to the floor. They began to kiss each other softly. Lee and Sarah looked so sexy, their hands exploring each other's beautiful bodies. I was getting so aroused watching them play with each other. My wife standing naked except for her heels and sexy panties kissing Sarah's firm young tits and sucking her nipples, god it was hot. Lee had never expressed an interest in women, but today she couldn't seem to get enough of Sarah.

Lee backed up to the bed and sat down next to Chris and I suggested that she show Sarah her finely trimmed bush. Just then Sarah said "Yes, it was only fair as Chris had already had a chance to see it". Lee opened her legs wide and placed her fingers on her pussy lips, spreading them open for Sarah to see her perfect pussy. Sarah knelt down between Lee's legs and kissed her well-trimmed bush before sticking her tongue into my baby's pussy. I was watching Lee's cunt being sucked when she turned to us and said "that it was not fair that both Chris and I were still dressed". It didn't take us very long to comply; we both stripped exposing our raging hardons. Lee gently stroked Sarah's hair and told her that she loved Chris's cock. Chris stood up and offered his cock to her again and she pulled his manhood into her mouth enjoying his hard cock again. Sarah was kneeling before my wife her face buried deep in my wife's sweet cunt, sucking and fingering her wet hole. I moved behind Sarah and slipped her thong over her tight little ass. Using my fingers I explored her wet pussy, then slipped three fingers into her wet cunt. My wife was now sucking Chris's cock while getting her pussy sucked by his girlfriend.

I started to shove my cock into Sarah's wet cunt and she rocked back to help me. Her cunt fit me like a glove and I began to fuck her as she serviced my wife. Lee took Chris's cock in deeper ever time Sarah fingered her cunt (Sarah already had 3 fingers in her) I shoved my cock deep into Sarah. With each stroke Sarah and Lee moaned, Lee opened wider and Sarah put a 4th finger into her wet pussy. I was fucking Sarah faster and deeper and my cock felt wonderful. Lee moaned between taking mouth full's of his cock. "Fuck me Sarah, oh god fuck me" Lee moaned. Sarah then made a fist out of her wet fingers and pushed it home, filling Lee's cunt all the way up to her wrist. We all fucked liked animals. I watched Lee buck and squirm, cumming multiple times as she road on Sarah's fist. She was no longer sucking Chris's cock as her ridged body convulsed before me. I thought she was going to pass out from pleasure as Sarah fist fucked her. I continued to fuck Sarah until I climaxed. Shooting my first load into her wet hole I then pulled my cock out and shot a load across her ass and back. I continued to jerk off on her until I was emptied. I made my way to my wife and kissed her as she moaned. She was rocked by another orgasm as I watched Sarah work her magic with her fist. Finally, Sarah slid up to kiss my trembling wife and Chris joined in. We kissed Lee and massaged her breasts and rock hard nipples as her orgasms subsided.

Regaining my composer I asked if anyone wanted a drink and went to the mini bar for some cold beers. Chris pulled out a huge joint and lit it, we all shared it as we laid in each other arms. Sarah finally spoke up and said "that at first she didn't believe Chris's story when he came home last night and now she was sorry it took her so long to meet us". We all laughed and continued to pass the joint around. Both Chris and I where leaning against the head board our cocks now limp. Sarah then slide between my legs taking my cock into her mouth. Lee followed her lead and took Chris's cock and told him she intended to finish the job she had started earlier. Both girls sucked our cocks almost as if in a competition. Sarah licked my balls as she jerked and sucked my cock hard. Lee took as much of Chris down as she could. Chris took another big drag on the joint, held it in as he leaned to me and began to exhale slowly, holding his neck to steady myself I breathed in as much as I could. Both of our cocks were being sucked as I inhaled Chris moved his lips to mine. I wanted to kiss him, feel his lips, his mouth, his tongue. Our lips meet and I found myself kissing him passionately our tongues explored each others mouths as we kissed. We were now both ready to cum, the women, the weed and our own heat caused us both to explode, feeding each other's woman our milky cum, the girls swallowed what they could. We then came on their faces and baptized them in our seed. Both girls slide up exchanging partners, I kissed Lee and feasted on Chris's leftover cum just as Sarah and Chris did with mine.

Holding our girls in our arms we finished our drinks and talked getting to know each other much better. Chris was a senior at college and Sarah worked as a concierge at a large downtown hotel and was also a fitness coach at Gold's Gym. Both Chris and Sarah took great care of their bodies and I have to say I was a bit envious of Chris's abs. Lee said what a great time they had shopping and Sarah said that they should to show off what they had bought. Of course we encouraged them to finish the fashion show they had started earlier. The girls got up and gathered their things and took them into the adjoining sitting room to dress. After several minutes the girls asked if we were ready for our little show. Lee was the first to enter, dressed in a pleated skirt, silk blouse white ankle socks and red heels. She looked fantastic. I could see that she did not have her bra on and her nipples poked against the silky fabric. She teased us by showing use her tiny "G" string. Then Sarah came into the room wearing the exact same outfit. Oh my god they looked like sisters. As Sarah showed off her outfit Lee came up behind Sarah and put her arms around her waist and began to nibble her neck, giggling and acting like little school girls, both girls looked fantastic so feminine, so sexy.

It was getting late, nearly 8:00 and I suggested that we go down for dinner and it would be our treat, and Sarah said "she would be desert". We all laughed. Chris and I started to get dressed and Lee and Sarah went to fix their hair and to put on some make-up, when we were ready to go out I took Lee by the arm and Chris and Sarah followed as we headed down to dinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • South Beach Adventure Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 294 milliseconds