• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Peter's Secret

Peter's Secret

Peter had a secret. Even if he had told anyone else, who would have believed him? Moreover, why on earth would he want to share this secret?

Peter's favorite spot in the woods next to his home, was under the large willow tree. This was with good reason, because on the evening of a full moon, that was exactly where the nymphs would visit. They were a group of six mystical fairy-like creatures, no larger than the size of a man's hand. Each of them was of flawless beauty, with long slim legs, tight shapely butts and flat tummies. Only through looking very carefully could you see their tiny, erect pink nipples on their full breasts. Their stunning faces were perfectly framed by their long, flowing blonde hair. Their piercing blue eyes could draw a man into a hypnotic trace. Their skin was unimaginably soft and delectably smooth. An eerie glow surrounded them as their delicate wings carried them through the air. The nymphs gained their powers on nights like these from the sperm of young men, a fact that Peter had learned to exploit.

Peter laid down naked at the base of the tree. It wasn't long before he found himself surrounded by a blue glow. He was lulled into a semi-slumber by the soothing voices of the nymphs being carried on the gentle breeze. They landed on his chest, as if presenting themselves for inspection. Their tiny, slim, naked bodies hardly weighed anything on his chest, but their presence was overwhelming. Peter clearly approved, as his cock was hard and throbbing. The six mystical beauties flittered off in different directions. the soft wind of their wings tickling his skin as they moved.

Two of them landed on either side of his nose, giving him a fantastic view of their amazing tiny bodies. They immediately began stroking each others bodies, gently caressing each others breasts while kissing full on the lips. Their delicate wings moved excitedly as their tiny fingers slid into the others tiny wet pussy. At the same time, one nymph had gently touched down on Peter's lips, her legs forcing them apart. Peter instinctively stuck out his tongue. The nymph arched her back in ecstasy as his tongue moved up along the inside of her smooth thighs up to her delicious miniature pussy. Her legs quivered and buckled under her. She turned to face his chin, pushing his tongue against his lower lip. She then straddled his tongue, grinding her naked body against it so that the tip of his tongue was between her gorgeous tits.

Meanwhile, the remaining three had moved down to his dick. Two of them propped up his dick so that it was perpendicular to his body. The third nymph landed on the tip of his penis. She wrapped her soft legs around the head of his dick, leaning forwards, pushing her tiny body against it. Her tiny tongue licked every inch of his giant cock that she could manage. The other two nymphs tasked with servicing his dick had wrapped their arms tightly around his hard fleshy pole, moving up and down in a heavenly motion.

As if sensing that he was about to cum, they quickly floated over to the ground, huddling together in a group. Just the sight of these six naked miniature beauties pushing up against each other was enough to make Peter blow his load. His jerking cock showered them with thick, creamy sperm, covering their tiny bodies entirely. They giggled with delight as their slim bodies squirmed in the white liquid. One nymph eagerly rubbed her hands all over her slippery body, scooping up handfuls of cum on to her face and running it through her blonde hair. Another nymph lay seductively on the soft ground while two others licked the sperm off her slim body, paying special attention to her large tits. One nymph knelt on her knees vigorously scooping up cum and feeding it into her tiny pussy while her mystical companion fingered her cum-soaked ass. They paused only briefly on occasion to lick their fingers clean. This continued until every last drop of the sticky fluid had been consumed. After that they all descended on to Peters now softening cock, drinking the last few drops of cum.

Peter woke the next morning in the woods. The only evidence of the heavenly encounter was a small wet patch of ground next to him. Needless to say, Peter eagerly awaited the next full moon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Peter's Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds