• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning Give and Take

Learning Give and Take

12

I sat on the couch in my living room, staring mindlessly at the television. I didn't care what was on; I just didn't want to have to think. I was angry. I had been angry. For weeks. My wife, Christine, had left me. Or left us, I should say, since she didn't see fit to take Mary, our 19 year old daughter, with her. Twenty years of marriage and this is what I got? A woman that needed to "find herself"? So, she just up and leaves? Couldn't she find herself while I was at work?

I wasn't ready for this. She spent all of our marriage wanting to be the traditional wife. She took care of everything. She even insisted on home schooling Mary because she didn't trust the public school system to educate her properly. I admit that she must have done an excellent job because Mary was now looking at her pick of schools. Christine had never given any kind of indication that she was unhappy and now she just leaves? Now I was stuck with Mary. Who was quickly grating on my nerves. I'd spent much of her life working. Sure, we were close when I was home, but Christine handled almost everything concerning Mary. I got to do the fun father/daughter stuff. Because of that, it was only now that I realized just how clingy she was. Perhaps it was a good thing that she would be headed off to school soon. She needed to learn some independence. Become her own person. That or she could wait until she'd been married for twenty years and go off and find herself too.

I stewed a bit longer, finishing my beer and setting it on the end table. I had intended to get up and change clothes. Go out and do something. Meet some guys from work. Anything was better than sitting in the house. As I sat planning my evening, I heard the garage door open. Mary must be home. She'd gone out to do some grocery shopping since I hadn't done anything since Christine left. I heard her come in from the kitchen and set some bags on the counter.

"Do you need any help?" I yelled to her.

"No, I've got it Daddy. I only picked up a few things."

She walked into the living room from the kitchen and I couldn't help but smile to look up at her. She was at that peak of womanhood. She was small, lithe...graceful. Her blond hair was pulled back from her face and her eyes were twinkling at me. She had a dancer's body, much like her mother had. Mary could have attempted to make a career in ballet if it weren't for the fact that she was so painfully shy.

"You get anything good?" I asked a bit too gruffly.

"Some stuff to make chicken and potatoes. I noticed you hadn't been all that hungry lately."

I nodded. She was right. I was too busy being angry to eat much. I turned back to the television.

"Daddy?"

I looked up. Mary had a look in her eyes.

"You could help me with something." And then I recognized that look. "Could I do that thing? Our secret thing?"

That secret thing. That game we started. She would sit on my lap and discovered that if she pressed herself against my knee in just the right way, she could get off. She'd stopped doing it since her mother left but I guess she needed a release.

I looked at her and I couldn't resist. "Sure, baby. Climb on up." I scooted forward on the couch to give her the best angle and spread my legs. Mary straddled my left leg carefully and stared at the television. Almost hesitantly she began to move, back and forth, pressing down gently on my leg. I immediately felt myself harden. I ran my fingers up and down her back and watched as she closed her eyes and smiled. She quickened her pace and steadied herself with her hands on my knee. I leaned forward and smelled her skin. Her breath was coming in quick gasps now and I knew it wouldn't be long. She must have really been backed up. It wasn't long before a long, low moan came pouring out of her lips. She leaned back against me contentedly. I wrapped my arms around her carefully avoiding her breasts or anything else. Thus far, the game had been completely innocent on my part. As far as Mary knew, it was non-sexual on my end. It was just something she did and then went about her business. Which is what she did exactly at that moment.

"Thank you Daddy. I think I'm going to get up and cook dinner now." With a quick kiss on my cheek, she went back to the kitchen. And I sat there with my cock twitching angrily in my pants. I could see the wet spot on my pants leg. I could smell her juices. I was replaying her orgasm in my mind and my cock continued to grow. It had been weeks since I had had sex.

And what Mary didn't know was that the game wasn't non-sexual on my end. It aroused me. Fuck, it turned me on more than I had ever been turned on in my life. But she was my daughter. So every time she finished, I went and found Christine and fucked her senseless. Every time we played the game, Christine was always there to take care of the raging hard on I had. She was good that way.

But now I didn't have Christine. I didn't have anyone. What I had was a daughter that liked to get herself off and then walk away. I stewed in my anger. I could have taken care of it myself, just jacked off and been done with it. But I couldn't. The unfairness of it all just settled down upon me. Christine had left. She didn't care about my needs, just her own. And here was Mary, only concerned about her needs as well. And I would be damned if I was going to use my hands when I had a perfectly healthy woman at my disposal. A woman who loved for me to get her off, but couldn't be bothered to get me off. It was time for a change. Mary was going to learn the give and take of sex.

I stood up and adjusted myself in my jeans before wandering into the kitchen. Mary stood at the counter peeling potatoes. I let my eyes wander up her body, traveling from her delicate calves, to her perfectly formed bum, and glorying in the sexiness that is a woman's lower back. I came up behind her quickly, resting my hands on her hips and whispered in her ear. "Mary my dear, I think you need to come with me up to my room. I need to show you something."

She turned around, a bit surprised. "Okay Daddy." She quickly washed her hands, dried them on her shorts and then led the way up the stairs. I took a moment to admire the view from behind, reminding myself of what I had decided I deserved to get.

I followed her into my room and shut the door. Not that it was necessary. It wasn't like there was anyone else that lived here who might intrude. But it felt appropriate. "Mary, sit down." I pointed to the bed. She settled herself on the end of the bed as I sat across from her in an armchair. I watched her for a moment. Could I really go through with this?

"Daddy, what did you want to show me?"

I took a deep breath. "Mary, do you like our little game?"

She gave a shy smile. "I do. It feels nice."

"Why do you think I let you play this game?"

She thought for a moment. "You like to make me happy?"

"I do like to make you happy, baby. But, did you ever stop to think about how it made me feel?"

Her face grew blank. "No Daddy. I just thought you did it because I liked it."

Yeah, I could definitely go through with this.

"Well, baby, I need to show you how I feel about it." At this point I stood up, unzipped my pants and pulled out my erection. It had gone down a bit with the conversation, but it was still plenty hard enough to be noticeable.

Mary gasped. "Daddy! What...what..."

I glowered at her. "See, I know how you feel when you come to me to play your little game. Well, that's the way I feel when you're done. Except I'm not done. I'm still turned on." Mary's eyes grew wide. "How much do you know about sex? What did your mother tell you?"

She stuttered, "Th-th-that sex makes babies and it's something married people do." She finished off in a rush, almost as if it embarrassed her to say it. Great, Christine hadn't really prepared her for anything. What was she thinking, planning on sending Mary off to school completely uninformed? I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it's a lot more than that. Jesus, your mom really left you out of the loop." I decided to take it from the beginning. "See, when a man gets that feeling he gets hard. He's turned on. He needs to have a release. It hurts if he doesn't. Just like you do when you come looking for me to play your little game with you. And up until now, I've been content to let you play, because I always went looking for your mother to give me my release. But your mother is gone baby." I stood up and walked towards her. "And you've turned me on. You've given me a wicked hard on with all of this teasing. And Daddy needs a release. Without your mother here, I guess it falls to you. Come on baby, Daddy hurts." I grinned evilly.

"No, Daddy. You can't do that!" she gasped. "I'm your daughter!"

"That didn't seem to bother you too much when you were getting off on my leg." I brought my cock close to her face and let it graze the side of her cheek. I was completely hard now and I wanted Mary to appreciate that fact. "Stand up." I told her. "Take off your clothes. I want to see what I'm about to enjoy."

Mary looked up at me, her eyes filled with fear. Her mouth hung open.

"NOW!" I barked. It worked. Mary hated to be yelled at. She jumped up quickly and removed her blouse and shorts. She stood there in her bra and panties uncertainly until a curt nod from me made her realize she wasn't finished yet. Those came off as well with zero ceremony. I generally prefer a bit more art when a woman undresses, but beggars can't be choosers. Besides, I could always teach that later.

Mary stood there hesitantly with her hands pressed uncomfortably against her breasts. Her mons was covered with the lightest of pubic hair, a pale blonde colour. I came forward and pulled her hands away from her chest. Small breasts, perky and delightful, capped with nipples of the palest pink. I couldn't resist them and leaned forward to press my lips against one. As I pulled the nipple into my mouth, I heard Mary's quick intake of breath. I rolled my tongue expertly over the tip and smiled as I felt her body stiffen. She wasn't sure exactly how to respond, but her body certainly seemed to know.

I stood up and removed my jeans and t-shirt with as much ceremony as Mary did. None. I ran my hands briskly over my erection before pulling Mary's hand toward it. "Touch it baby."

"Daddy...I can't. I shouldn't."

"Baby, you're going to touch it whether you like it or not, so you might as well do it."

She reached out tentatively before wrapping her soft hand around my member. I was hot and it was hot and I know she could feel the heat emanating from it. She stroked my cock delicately in a half ass attempt to imitate what I had just done to myself seconds earlier. "That's it baby." I sighed. "Now give me your other hand." I reached down and grabbed it before she had a chance to object and placed it on my balls. "Now cup my balls sweetie. Feel that? Feel how heavy they are? That's what you did to me. That's what you are going to have to take care of." I pulled her hands off. Grabbing my cock in my hand I brushed it against her lips. She darted back.

"Now, now babe. We can't have that. You made it; you need to take care of it. Kiss it sweetheart." I smiled my most fatherly smile. Mary looked up at me, nervous and frightened, but leaned forward and brushed her lips lightly against my cock head. It jumped. "Look at that, he likes you." I chuckled. "Now open your mouth sweetie." She shook her head silently, but obliged. I allowed the swollen head of my cock to rest just inside her mouth. "Tongue it, baby. Show me you care about Daddy's pain." I gasped as I felt her soft little tongue brush across my cock. Slowly at first, a bit untried, but then with a little more eagerness. Perhaps this wasn't going to be so difficult. I closed my eyes as I felt her tongue exploring the tip of my cock, moving around and under the head and even darting momentarily up into the hole, perhaps tasting the pre-cum I was surely oozing out by now.

I placed my hand gently on the back of her neck and smiled down at her. "This is all very nice my dear, but not exactly what Daddy needs. Open wide." I chuckled. Grasping her firmly by the neck I pulled her head close to me and pushed my cock into her mouth. I pulled her towards me until I felt her nose brush my pubic hair. I'm not huge. But 7 inches is a respectable size and certainly enough to gag an untrained woman. And gag she did. I shuddered as I felt her throat spasm around my cock and nearly came right at that moment. Mary was struggling and trying to push herself away, but I held her all the closer. I slid in and out slowly once or twice, relishing in the feeling of her wet tongue trying to push me out, before withdrawing. I didn't want to scare her too badly.

"Good job, baby." I was quick to compliment her. I wanted her to know that I was appreciative. She looked up at me, her eyes damp with unshed tears. I brushed her hair back from her forehead. "That what we call cock sucking. Something I'm sure you'll become better acquainted with in due time. But for now..."

I pushed her back on the bed, leaving her legs hanging over the edge. "I do want you to enjoy this too." I placed my hands on her knees and ran them up her inner thighs, separating her legs as I did so. Her beautiful quim met my eyes and it was a great deal damper than I expected. Perhaps she was enjoying this. I traced a small path of kisses up her left thigh up to her outer lips before switching to the right thigh and doing the same. Mary let out a few quick breaths that changed to a small squeak when I rested my lips against her mons. I darted my tongue down quickly to probe her cunt. She was tight, that was no doubt.

My tongue worked its way in slowly before sliding lazily up to capture her clit. She cried like a mewling kitten and tried to dart away, but I grabbed her ass and pulled her further into my mouth. I traced lazy patterns on her clit and slipped my tongue down to gather more of her nectar before going after her nodule in earnest. I pressed it up against her and began lapping at it with increasing speed. Each time my tongue hit flesh, Mary cried out, twisting above me. I very slowly slipped a finger into her moist depths when Mary sat upright, a look of ecstasy on her face. I probed carefully and found her hymen. Not that I was surprised, but I did want to be sure. I pursed my lips around her clit and suckled it quickly, all while pressing up into her cunt. Her cries came rapidly and her body heaved above me. I withdrew slowly. I didn't want her to come yet. I needed her to stay aroused.

"Daddy...." she whimpered. Her eyes were glazed with sexual intoxication.

"Not yet, baby." I looked down at her and stroked my raging hard on. Her body was glistening with the sweat and it was absolutely gorgeous. "Not yet, baby..." I whispered as I jacked my aching member. I stared down at her quivering cunt with delight.

"But Daddy...I need to...get off. I need you to take care of me." She cried. She sat up and tried to draw me down to her. I snapped. It was all about her. Once again. This big discussion about my needs and what I needed and it was all about her. Just like it was all about Christine.

"Lay back, bitch!" Mary stopped and went pale. "I said Lay back!"

"Daddy?"

"I need to come. You've already gotten your rocks off once today. Now it's Daddy's turn. Lay back, because I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

Mary's eyes filled with tears. "No Daddy. You can't. It's not right. You can't."

"I can and I will." I growled down at her, pushing her back on the bed and pinning both hands underneath one of my own. "Daddy has had enough of your teasing. Daddy's tired of seeing how spoiled you are and it's time to put a stop to that. It's time for you to take care of Daddy. Now spread those legs!" I slapped her thighs with my free hand before climbing in between them, preventing her from shutting herself off from me.

"Daddy..." she whined. She struggled, trying to free her hands.

I smacked her tits lightly. Not enough to really hurt, but enough to get her attention. "You hold still you little slut. Daddy is going to do how he pleases and you are going to sit still and let me get off." I glared at her from above, my face inches from hers. She drew in a slow breath and nodded.

I spread her thighs again with my knees and with my free hand took aim with my cock. Carefully I brushed its head across her clit. I wasn't completely mean. I wanted her to enjoy this. Otherwise it was going to be hard to convince her to do it again later. Mary closed her eyes and moaned, pushing her cunt up towards me. Slowly I entered her pussy, feeling her tight walls press against my swollen head. I sighed and slid in a bit more. Mary stared up at me, adjusting to the new invasion of her body.

Her pussy felt so hot and wet that it was all I could do to control myself. I wanted to push straight through and bury myself balls deep in her sopping cunt, but I couldn't do that. Just because I was getting ready to take my daughter's virginity, it didn't mean I was completely heartless.

I darted in and out of her pussy a few more times, making her fully aware of my cock. I could feel her womanhood stopping me from going any further. I was harder than I had ever been in my life and blood was pounding in my ears. With my dick still buried in the entrance to her pussy, I released her hands and laid my body on top of hers. I gathered her in my arms and pulled her close to me, tracing kisses along her neck. As soon as I felt her relax, I withdrew slightly before quickly shoving my cock back into her pussy, breaking her hymen and burying myself inside her. I held her close to me as she shrieked out in pain. "Shhhhhh. It's alright." I breathed softly in her ear. Her quivering pussy felt amazing on my cock and I just laid on her for a moment, feeling her tits pressed against my chest and her warmth around my cock.

As soon as Mary started to calm down I began to move in and out slowly. I withdrew a little bit at time before entering her again. I wanted her to get used to the feeling before I began fucking her in earnest. Her cries stopped and she started gasping again. I pushed myself up from her chest and looked into her eyes as I began moving a little faster.

"That's it baby. That's right." Each movement in her exquisite pussy was like heaven. Her warm cunt gripped me like a glove, holding tight as I pulled out, almost as if it didn't want to let go. And then making way as I shoved my cock back in again.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Mary breathed heavily.

"Baby, you feel so good on Daddy's cock. You make me feel so good." I looked down into her wet grey eyes. "Mary baby, you are so beautiful." I closed my eyes and renewed my pistoning in and out of her pussy.

Mary's gasps became low moans as every time I entered her, I pressed myself into her clit. Each time I unsheathed myself, she cried out a little. It wasn't long before she was meeting my thrusts eagerly. "Mary sweetie? Do you like this? Do you like having Daddy fuck you?"

She responded by wrapping her legs around my back and drawing me closer. I reached down and gathered a nipple in my mouth, gently biting the tip with my teeth.

"Oh Daddy!" She yelled. She was so wet, I could feel it pouring out and coating me. The smell of her pussy was thick in the air and it only drove me on all the more. I let go of all hesitancy and leaned back to pound her pussy with the fullness of my ability.

"Baby doll, daddy is going to fuck your pussy. You're gonna learn to love having Daddy fuck you. Daddy is going to make you come all the time baby. You're going to be Daddy's special fuck girl." Each thrust was ecstasy and I was quickly approaching overload.

"Daddy...it feels...it feels..." her moans became cries. She wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me close and kissing me. Her tongue probed my own and I returned the favour. Suddenly, she broke off gasping..."Daddy, I'm going to...I'm going to...."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning Give and Take

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds