• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Wrestling Ch. 01

Family Wrestling Ch. 01

Strange how things you did years ago end up having an impact on your life later on. I used to be into catfights and mixed wrestling big-time. I primarily used my computer to surf various women's wrestling sites that often included mixed matches. The one thing I wasn't crazy about was the fact that all the sites always had the women winning, often over huge-muscled opponents. Now, I am not saying that a woman can't beat a man, but on these sites they NEVER did! Not being a "subbie", I like back and forth action between two wrestlers with a realistic ending to the match.

I remember an online buddy sending me some catfight pictures of two women in jeans, barefeet and topless. I found it extremely hot at the time and the pictures were downloaded to my computer and pretty much forgotten about.

I eventually had to get a new computer because my old one conked out, so I had a technician save the important files and transfer them to my new computer. Little did I know those pictures were also transferred to my new computer.

Over the years I got married, had kids and led the basic family life...until my wife ended up looking for family pictures to attach to an email and ended up looking at two topless, barefooted, jeans-clad women putting each other in various wrestling holds. Needless to say the shit hit the fan!!

Imagine yourself trying to explain what they were, where they came from and if that kind of thing interested you. Well, there I was. Of course she was upset, and over the next few days we talked through it and I was able to show her how old the pictures actually were. That eased her mind, but not before she blabbed to my mom about what she found.

I had to stop by my mom's to help her pack some things up in the attic when she started in on me. It was embarrassing enough having to talk to my wife about it, but being grilled by my mother? Ugh! No, I was not going to talk about it with her, but she kept on and on and on, harping about how stupid I was and wondering how I could degrade women like that.

Finally I had enough and told her that no women were being degraded. I had the utmost amount of respect for women, at the time it was just a fetish thing I was into but wasn't anymore. Of course she had to ask me what I meant by fetish.

This was a conversation I definitely did not want to be having with my mom, so I tried to quickly tell her it was a turn-on, it excited me. Then, you guessed it, she wondered how it excited me. I said, "look, two people struggling for dominance against each other, just one-on-one, bodies pressing against each other is exciting to me and a lot of other people I might add. Can we drop this now?"

But she persisted. "How can that be exciting? That is just weird." she said.

"Fine then, it's weird. I can't explain it. Either you like or you don't. I'm sure you never did it so how would you know? If you weren't my mom I'd say let's try it and then see what you say, but that's not going to happen. Case closed" I said.

Then as I went to get the next box from her bedroom to put up in the attic, she told me to put it down. When I did, I noticed she was taking off her socks. "Take your shoes off" she said to me. At this point, mom was standing across from me in her jeans, a t-shirt and barefoot.

"Wha...what are you doing?" I asked her.

"C'mon, take your shoes off and show me what you mean then. I want to understand," she said.

"Mom, I'm not going to wrestle you. Stop being silly."

"You're not afraid I might beat you, are you?" she asked, almost tauntingly. While my mom was in great shape, I had no doubt I could beat her. I mean, I was 31, 5'11, 175, in good shape. How cold I not beat a 47 year old woman who was 5'8, about 150?

"Of course not, but I just got done telling you why I like wrestling - because it excites me. I am not going to wrestle my mom "excited."

"What, like you have something different that I have never seen before? We're both adults, and I really want to understand you and want you to show me what you mean. I am not going to drop this, so you might as well get it over with today, right now" she said. "We're just wrestling, right?" she asked.

I was completely flabbergasted at my position. The past few days, as well as this conversation, were completely humiliating to me. Now my mom was challenging me to a wrestling match and like she said, I knew she wasn't going to let this drop. There was only one way to hopefully close the chapter on this book, and that was to wrestle her.

"Fine" I said as I sat on the bed to remove my shoes and sneakers. When I piced my head up, it only got worse as my mother was now standing there stripped naked to her waist! "MOM! What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed at her.

"From your wife's description, this is how the women were wrestling. And from what you said, this is what excites you. So stop your gabbing, take your shirt off and let's get on with it" she said to me matter-of-factly.

No way this was happening to me. What the hell was I going to do? I could just leave, but I knew she would continue to badger me. "I can't believe you want to do this" I said to her, "but fine, let's do it then" I continued as I got up and took my t-shirt off, still unsure of what was about to happen.

What a site we must have been as we came together on our feet. I already had an erection sticking straight up inside my jeans, trapped under my boxer briefs, which made this all-the-more uncomfortable considering I was about to wrestle my mom. I guess the idea of wrestling still turned me on, and realizing I was about to come into full-physical contact with a half-naked female body as my opponent with what were probably 38 - 40D tits, my lower body didn't seem to care she was related to me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Wrestling Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1167 milliseconds