• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Woodland Landing on a Short Cock Ch. 02

Woodland Landing on a Short Cock Ch. 02

There was too much on his mind after last nights New Years eve party to sleep so a mere three hours in bed Harold found himself facing down with Sherrie's face in his ass. "That's it suck my ass slut and don't forget my balls." Harold's whole life was built on being in a position of power and there was something very powerful about a beautiful white woman licking and sucking a black mans ass.

"I want you to make friends with Chris, get all his dirty little secrets. I have been thinking about it since he left last night. I want you to make him fall in love with you."

Sherrie never questioned Harold but what he said was enough for her to take pause. She removed her tongue from his ass. "Yes sir, but please don't make me fuck him. I have never been so turned off than I was when he showed us his cock."

Harold laughed but was stern. "If I wanted you to fuck him I would have said that. There are other things you can do to make a man's dick hard. I will let you know if and when I want you to fuck him and when I do you will do it because that's what sluts do, do you hear me?"

"Yes sir," she said meekly as she returned her lips to his ass.

"You have more important things to worry about your daughter will be eighteen tomorrow and you still haven't finished with all the details." He groaned and then pulled himself up from his knees. "I am horny, I am ready to cum." He announced.

Sherrie took position on her back like her master likes. "Please sir give me your cum, I want to taste it, you know I will do anything and everything you ask me for just for a taste of your cum."

Harold slapped her in the face with his cock just before he shoved his nine and a half inch cock in her mouth. "That's it bitch take it all."

His cock began to stretch her throat as he continually pushed it deeper and deeper into her mouth and like a pro she swallowed it all until his balls were resting on her chin. He maintained that deep penetration for a few seconds until he began to pump her throat with his cock.

Sherry placed her finger on her bare clit and began to masturbate as Harold fucked her mouth. "Yea slut, that's it."

Sherry concentrated on his Adonis-like form as he ground his cock between her lips and into her throat and within a few seconds she convulsed with an orgasm just before Harold shot his first taste of seed into her mouth. He moaned and yanked his dick from her mouth and sprayed the rest of his sperm all over her face.

"Yes, ah god yes..." He shivered and collapsed on the bed next to her.

"Thank you for letting me please you master." Sherrie purred.

"Well done slut." He said as he slapped her ass leaving a large red handprint. "Now get dressed and get started on Chris. Do what it takes for him to love you, no matter what it takes do you understand?"

"Yes sir, thank you."

I didn't get much sleep either. My mind alternated between the act of vomiting from last nights scotch and the act of humiliation that I was forced to endure but during one of the rare moments my mind drifted off to sleep the door bell rang.

I grabbed my robe and headed toward the door. I was surprised to see Sherrie. Last night she seemed as drunk as I was, I couldn't imagine anything could have gotten her up so early in the morning.

"Hi Chris, can I come in?"

She had a glow about her. Her skin was flawless and her perfect breasts jetted out towards me begging to be touched or kissed or licked."

I opened the door for her and she breezed past me and made herself at home by relaxing on my couch. "You know Chris I think it was pretty brave of you to-you know- show your goods yesterday."

I hung my head in shame; I know my face must have turned three shades of red. "Well if I had to do it all over again I probably would have been more sensible about the whole situation. You know that's the first time I had ever willingly showed anyone."

"Don't be embarrassed Chris, its kind of cute, well kind of." She chuckled "I just wanted to stop by and tell you that you were brave and none of us will say anything at all about it- you know?"

"Well I appreciate that Sherrie. I am going to have a difficult enough time trying to get a date now let alone if the rest of the town found out about my problem." I replied and then joined her on the couch.

"Well any available girl would be a fool not to go out with you, you are cute, sweet and sensitive. I like you a lot Chris." She said as she laid her hand on top of mine. "and if there is anything I can do for you, you just let me know, okay?

I couldn't believe she was being nice to me, not after last night. I never had a girl give me the time of day after they found out about my size but yet here she was and she had seen it close up. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because I think you are adorable and if I wasn't involved with Harold I would eat you up."

Here I was a twenty five year old virgin and my cock had never been so much touched by a woman let alone fucked and here was this gorgeous girl telling me that if she were available she would eat me up. For the first time in years I felt as if I had hope.

Sherrie moved closer to me on the couch. "Tell me about your last girlfriend."

I embarrassingly giggled but at the same time I felt comfortable enough to share my problems with her. "I never had a girlfriend, well not a girlfriend in the adult sense of the word. Every time I would get close to a girl they would find out or get a look at my cock and quickly back away. I have never had any sort of sexual contact yet."

Sherry patted my hand. "You should have saved that secret for next years New Years." She laughed but quickly apologized. "So you are a virgin huh?"

I nodded but didn't reply.

"Chris I don't know how to ask this but...Maybe I shouldn't but..."

"Go ahead you already know everything there is about me, I might as well be an open book for you."

"Well I was wondering if I could see it again."

There was something rude and condescending about calling my cock an "it" but for some strange reason it just caused my cock to stiffen a bit. I only thought about it briefly before I realized- how could I say no to showing a girl that would not look away in horror, my cock.

I opened my robe and pulled down my boxers.

Sherrie chuckled. "It is a little stiff." She said as she pointed at my cock.

"Its all the way stiff." I replied.

My head was in a daze and I think I remember her asking me again how bit it was and trying to convince me to measure it again for her but I wasn't quite sure until she asked me for a measuring tape.

Being on the small size, I always kept one around. Yes I measure myself, I have taken every enhancing formula there is on the market and in between doses I always measure. Nothing ever changed though.

I retrieved and handed her the tape. She knelt down and stretched it out over top of my cock. "two and a half..."

I corrected her. "You have to measure from underneath."

She chuckled and then corrected me, "Underneath doesn't go in a woman's pussy, only here to here gets real penetration. You measure from the top."

I was devastated in such a short period of time I lost another half inch of cock.

Sherrie stood up and handed me the tape. "Can I ask you another personal question, please don't get offended or embarrassed but I am wondering how you masturbate. I mean you can't get your hand around that can you?"

I sat back down on the couch and then put a finger on the head of my cock and rubbed it gently. "I do it like this." I demonstrated. "It works just fine for me."

And then out of the blue she said something I would have never expected. "Can I try?"

I reluctantly removed my hand and told her that I would like it if she did.

I leaned back so she could get easy access to my cock. "It is sort of like the way I rub my clit, sorta the way a girl masturbates right." And as soon as she said that and touched my cock I had the most intense orgasm of my life. It seemed as if I dumped a bucket full of cum on my belly.

Sherrie laughed but not really a bad laugh. "That is amazing I have never seen a man cum so easily." She said as she leaned into me and continued to rub my cock. 'You know its very soft."

"I try to keep it smooth, I was even thinking about electrolysis but I doubt I will go through with it since I moved here."

"Hey Chris, have you ever touched a girls pussy before?"

I shook my head no so Sherrie moved into a position where I could get to her and then unsnapped her jeans and guided my hand toward her wet mound. With her head laying on my chest and my fingers buried in her pussy she continued. "You know my ex husband and I used to do this after he came. We used to get very kinky."

"Oh yeah, what did you two do?"

"Well I will show you and if you do it maybe we can do this again sometime. What do you think?"

Even though my cock was limp and no more than a quarter of an inch now, I had no problem agreeing to her terms. Having this beautiful woman next to me was worth any price I had to pay.

Sherrie scooped up a finger full of cum and rubbed on my lips and moaned: "Oh god you have no idea how much that turns me on." She said as she took another scoop and shoved it in my mouth.

She continued to grind her pussy into my hand as she fed me my own cum. I wasn't sure but I think she came as she fed me the last drop of my sperm. I was rock hard again.

Sherrie pulled away from me and then snapped her jeans. "You made me so hot, we are going to have to do this again real soon." She chirped, but right now I have to get home, god I am so fucking horny."

I asked her if I could help but she responded by chuckling to herself as if I were kidding.. "Not this time honey, I need the biggest dick I can find to satisfy this lust."

And just like that she was gone leaving me alone with my two and a half inch cock in my hand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Woodland Landing on a Short Cock Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds