• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Bet

The Bet

12

Cindy was busy sucking her man's cock. She loved the feel of his big dick in her mouth, and judging by his groans of pleasure, he was enjoying it too. She decided now would be the perfect time to ask him her favor. She pulled his meat out of her mouth with a pop, and started a slow jacking rhythm to keep him "interested".

"Mike?" She purred. Talking wasn't really on his mind, but he managed a "yeah baby?"

"Do you know Beth from my Sorority?"

Yeah, he knew her all right; she was smoking hot. Beth was a real life southern princess; tall, blond haired and blue eyed, with a body like a dancer, and a bank account that made her a real ball-busting bitch. He was smart enough to know that showing too much interest in your girlfriends friends was never wise, so he responded with a nonchalant "yeah..."

"Well, how would you like to fuck her?" Cindy almost laughed out loud, as Mike was struggling to find an "appropriate" response, his 9 inch cock was twitching an answer he could never deny. Finally he asked, "What's the catch?"

Cindy knew she had him now, so she poured the next part on thick. "Well, she is such a bitch. Every time I am telling a story, she always tells one better. The bitch is constantly lying, but I can never prove it and it drives me nuts. Well, the other day I was bragging to the other sisters about how big your dick is, and she goes and says her man's is bigger. That was the last straw, so I challenged her to a double secret bet."

Mike's confusion was plain when he asked, "What's a double secret bet?"

Cindy grinned as she responded, "All you have to do is show your cock to the Judges to prove yours is bigger, and then she is our slave for two hours."

Mikes cock jumped at the mention of slave, but Cindy damn near made him cum with her next words.

"Then you can fuck her any way you want. And I want you to fuck that bitch hard. Shove it up her rich little ass and make her beg for it. Spank her and make her lick your dick clean. Cum on her perfect little face and maker her crawl around like a dog!"

He was worked up now. "She will do all that?"

"Oh yeah. She has to or she gets kicked out of the Sorority. And the best part is, she has to do it in front of the other sisters! I can even make her lick the other girls twats if they want."

Mike was grinning like a mad man, the thought of humiliating Beth held great pleasure for him. He especially liked the idea of fucking Beth's pretty ass -- Cindy wouldn't let him because she said his dick was too big. Cindy brought him back to the present, "So will you do it?"

"Hell yeah I will!" He then grabbed Cindy and flipped her to the mattress. "And that's not all I'll DO either!" He shoved his raging dick into her sopping wet cunt and fucked her like a mad man. Cindy loved every second of it, and the dirty thoughts of how she was going to humiliate Beth made her cum all the harder.

++++++++

The Challenge night arrived before they knew it. Cindy and Mike stood across from Beth and her man, whose name was Leroy. Yes, Leroy. He couldn't have been more different than Beth -- he was black and huge. He had the rough look of a thug, and Cindy had immediately asked to confirm that this man was indeed Beth's boyfriend. Unfortunately for Cindy, several of the Sisters knew Leroy, so it was with some trepidation that Cindy awaited the "show and tell". Still, Cindy was optimistic, Mike's 9 incher was a big dick, and many people exaggerated the size of black men.

Both couples were surrounded by ten Sorority sisters, who wore robes to hide their identities. The challengers were known, but the judges were not. One of the judges spoke, "Since you are the challenger Cindy, your man will show his cock first"

Mike swaggered to the center of the room, in plain site of Beth and Leroy and slowly unzipped his pants. Beth was plainly nervous, and he fixed her with a leer as he slowly hauled his cock into view. It was an impressive sight; thick, with rough veins down it's length. Many of the judges audibly gasped, they secretly anticipated the show they were about to witness -- for Mike's grin promised Beth a most unpleasant time.

Cindy was triumphant for an instant, then she caught a subtle sigh of relief from Beth, and a secret smirk that made Cindy's heart drop. Oh shit, she thought, I'm in trouble now.

The Judge then spoke, "Thank you. Please put your cock away, and allow Leroy to respond." As Mike fumbled his pants back up and went to stand by Cindy, Leroy walked to the center of the room.

"Not bad, white boy. But this is what a real cock looks like". He then pulled down his sweat pants and the biggest dick any of them had ever seen flopped into view. It was at least 12 inches long, soft. As if it's length wasn't enough, it was also very thick, and Leroy's scrotum hung low, two huge balls plainly visible in his black sack.

"Ahhem. Well, the contest is over, you may leave Mike." The judge waived dismissively to Mike. He started to protest, but Cindy quickly shushed him and he left the room with his head hung low. The judge then spoke to Beth, "You have won the bet. Cindy will be your willing slave for the next two hours. She will do anything or anyone you tell her too. Your only rule is that you cannot cause her permanent harm. Begin."

Beth triumphantly walked up to Cindy. She stood staring down at the shorter girl for a moment, then said "Strip". Cindy hung her head and stripped off her sweater, revealing a nice demi-cup bra. Next, her button fly jeans were pealed off, the little butt wiggle she did to slide them over her hips garnering appreciative noises from the crowd. Now, in just her underwear, she reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Cindy had been blessed with largish C cup tits, and they were perky like only 19 year old college girl tits can be. Her very prominent nipples stood at attention as she hooked her thumbs in her panties and pulled them down her legs so she could step out of them. She then stood up before them, her naked body on display. Beth walked around her, admiring Cindy's tight body. "Leroy, what do you think of my slave girl?"

The big black man chuckled deeply, and walked right up to Cindy. He ran his hands down Cindy's tits, stopping at the nipples, which he pinched and pulled gently, making Cindy squirm. "Spread your legs girl, I want everyone to see what your pussy looks like." Cindy spread her legs as commanded, her completely shaved twat just a sexy slit between her legs. "Everyone get a good look, because when I am through with this bitch, that pussy is never going to look the same!"

"Oh Leroy, you say the sweetest things", Beth cooed as she slid next to her man. She then fixed Cindy with an icy glare, "down on your knees cunt, I want you to crawl to Leroy and service the cock that is going to wreck your pathetic little twat."

Cindy fell to her knees and crawled in front of Leroy. His cock looked even bigger up close, and it was surprisingly hot and heavy as she grasped it by the base. She used her other hand to cradle his large black balls, which she gently began to massage. She was trying to give him the best blowjob ever, figuring if she could make him cum hard enough, maybe he wouldn't have energy left to fuck her too much. So it was with pure sexual intent that she looked right into Leroy's eyes and ducked under his growing cock. She let the huge slab of meat lay on her pretty face then turned her head to run her tongue from its base all the way to its large head. She then stretched her mouth wide and sucked the head right into her mouth, her tongue doing a dance on his cock the whole way.

Leroy groaned in delight, the sight of this hot little white girl sucking his dick was almost too much. His cock rapidly swelled in the slut's mouth and in no time at all it was a black iron pipe jutting straight from his curly pubes to the white girls slobbering mouth. And she was slobbering! She bobbed her head up and down, taking in at least 8 inches at a time, his cock head just penetrating her throat on the down stroke. The remaining 5 inches of his cock (yes 13, it grew when hard!) wasn't lonely though, she had a firm grip on it with her tiny hand, and was jacking it hard, trying to make him cum. Even his balls were getting the royal treatment, as she alternately rolled them in her nimble fingers and gently squeezed them -- he knew he wouldn't last long.

Beth walked slowly around Cindy as she knelt in front of the black giant, working his huge cock like a back alley whore. "Damn, Cindy, you are one cock hungry slut! Don't worry about that load so much, Leroy can cum at least 4 times before he is satisfied!"

Cindy heard the lewd comment and her heart sank again. 'You mean I am sucking his dick like a dirty slut and he will still be able to fuck me?' She could feel his balls tighten, she knew he was close -- but she was caught completely off guard when he simultaneously grabbed her jacking hand off his shaft, and placed his other hand behind her head. "Oh shit", was about the only thought she had time for before he rammed his hips forward, forcing his huge cock all the way down her throat! Her nose was buried in the sweaty black mans kinky pubes and she heard a collective gasp from the audience -- her 'sisters'.

His cock lurched and jumped, spitting hot cum down her gullet, as she futilely pushed against his hard thighs, trying to pull her head back and get some air. Just before she truly panicked, he released her head and she fell backwards onto her heels -- his huge cock seemingly taking forever to slide out of her throat. She gasped for air and Leroy shot a final squirt of cum right between her eyes.

"Well, that was a sight!" Beth was genuinely impressed with Cindy's cock sucking skill - and it made her mad. It was time to get busy humiliating this little tramp. "Leroy, you ready to fuck this slut again?"

"Nah, baby, I need to catch my breath for a second." He reached forward and grabbed Cindy's head, then wiped his dick on her cheeks. "You leave that there little white girl, you wear my cum proud". He chuckled as he sat in a chair, waiting to see what Beth would do with the girl next.

Cindy had caught her breath, and it began to dawn on her how unpleasant things were probably about to get for her. She had never deep throated a dick before, and being "broken in" by a 13 inch black dick (in front of an audience, no less) was painful and embarrassing. Her aching jaw, sore throat, and the feel of cum and slobber drying on her face reminded her of just how slutty she must look.

Beth walked in front of the kneeling naked girl, loving the feel of looming over her. "Ever eat pussy?" Cindy just looked up at her, miserable knowing what was coming next. "I said, Have you ever eaten Pussy? Answer me, slut!"

Cindy managed to stammer a "no". Beth just grinned, "Well, no time like the present!" Beth strutted away from Cindy, and sat in a chair next to Leroy. "To be truthful, I've never had a girl eat my pussy. My lesbian friends tell me that women are better at it because a woman knows what feels good. I've been tempted to let them try, but I always knew they would want me to "return the favor". There's the problem: I could never eat pussy. In fact, I think the whole idea is gross - licking another woman's pussy is so submissive. But you, on the other hand, have always struck me a closet box muncher. So crawl your narrow little ass over here and eat my pussy till I come on your face just like my man did."

Cindy's face glowed red with embarrassment as she crawled between the legs of her tormenter. Beth lifted her skirt to reveal that she had no panties on. Her gash was shaved, but the outer lips were largish, and her whole pussy had the "well used" look of a woman decades older than she was. Cindy could see that Beth's pussy was wet; Beth was clearly enjoying her power over Cindy.

Cindy had never thought about eating pussy before, so she figured opening the pussy would be a good place to start (and delay the actual 'sticking her tongue in a chick's pussy' part). She reached out to hold the Beth's outer lips open, only to receive a quick smack on the cheek from the bitchy amazon. "Don't you use your hands, just bury your face in there and get to work!"

Cindy had no choice now, so she took a deep breath and dove in. The taste wasn't as bad as she was afraid, and she could tell by Beth's shivers and quivers what worked and what didn't. She was in a comfortable rhythm when Beth spoke. "Bitch, you eat pussy like a pro -- maybe you are a lesbian." The other girls chuckled, which only encouraged Beth. "You know what, it doesn't look like your having fun. Finger that little slit of yours and make yourself wet -- you don't want Leroy to bust that cherry without lube!"

Cindy blushed furiously as she reached between her legs and began to finger herself. It was starting to feel good when it finally hit her why Beth's pussy was so large - because Leroy was too! Her belly lurched as she realized that her pussy may not make it out of this experience unchanged -- and the thought sent a flood of juice to her cunt. Beth then grabbed her by the back of the head and rubbed her floppy pussy all over Cindy's nose and mouth -- cumming like crazy the whole time. "Damn! You can lick my pussy anytime!"

Now that Cindy was no longer buried in her enemies pussy, she could see that Leroy's cock was hard again. Cindy's pussy clenched when he looked her straight in the eye and said, "It's time. Get on the bed and spread your legs."

Cindy crawled over to the big bed in the room, as her robed sisters gathered around to witness the show. She laid back on the bed, spreading her legs as Leroy walked over to her -- his huge cock pointing the way. She was about to be fucked by a black man with a huge dick, in front of her sorority sisters -- and she was excited. The forbidden aspects of it, combined with the shame and the loss of her free will made her pussy wetter than she could remember.

Leroy leaned over Cindy and ran his cock up and down her small slit, opening her pussy for his assault. Cindy shivered with anticipation, then she felt the pressure build as he pushed against her entrance. It popped in and she gasped, it felt enormous! Leroy slowly worked his hard cock deeper into her pussy and she could feel it stretching her as he went. Her chest was heaving, and she was gasping for breath as she lifted her head to watch her pussy be impaled by the 13 inch monster. To her surprise, he still had at least 6 inches to go! She gasped and looked up at Leroy, her shock clear on her face. He just grinned, then he shoved the last 6 inches in. Cindy's head snapped back, and she let out a wail of pain and pleasure -- she was cumming like she had never cum before!

"Damn, Beth! Look at this slut cum- and I aint even started yet!"

Cindy couldn't believe the orgasm she had. It was so intense it stunned her, though eventually the feeling of relief set in and her body went limp as a dish rag. Still, she was acutely aware of the monster dick lodged in her pussy. Leroy started fucking her nice and slow. She couldn't believe how good it felt, and it wasn't long before she had another screaming orgasm, her pussy spasming around Leroy's huge black pole. It was Beth that stopped the fun.

She rubbed up against Leroy as he fucked Cindy's no longer tight pussy, and licked his ear. "Leroy, it looks like you stretched this bitches pussy enough -- how about you work on her .... Ass!"

Cindy's eyes stretched wide in fear as Leroy grinned evilly. She had never let Mike fuck her ass, and he only had 9 inches. Leroy pulled his huge cock out of her without any notice, the sudden void taking her breath. "Get on your hands and knees -- you know the routine -- 'face down, ass up -- that's the way I like to fuck!'" He chuckled at his humor, but his eyes were deadly serious. Beth chimed in then, "Go ahead my little slave, on your knees. He's really excited because I never let him fuck my ass -- his cock is too big! I got to admit though, seeing Leroy rape your ass is going to turn me on!"

Cindy was genuinely scared, and she decided it was time to speak up. "I.. I don't know about this..."

One of the cloaked sisters spoke up, "If you don't do it, you're out of the sorority. So bottoms up!" Cindy could tell by the voice it was Susie, one of Beth's friends. Fortunately for Cindy, another of the cloaked sisters spoke up, "True, she does have to do it, but judging by the size of Leroy's dick, Beth may violate the 'no permanent harm' clause by having him fuck Cindy's ass." A short discussion then ensued between the cloaked sisters -- during which Cindy couldn't help but think how strange it was that these girls were discussing the fate of her ass, while she lay there naked and covered in cum. Finally, they decreed that Leroy could fuck Cindy's ass, but he had to use lube.

Beth was furious that Cindy had caused a delay, and was determined to make the remaining time extra hard on her. She tossed a container of Vaseline to Cindy, "Lube up cunt. I'm not going to do it for you." Cindy felt the eyes of everyone in the room as she popped the top on the jar and scooped out a generous helping of the goo. 'How embarrassing', she thought as she worked her own fingers in her ass. No one said a word, as she twisted her fingers and packed her ass with grease, trying to prepare for the assault that was coming.

Leroy broke the silence, "Damn, I am going to love busting that ass!" Beth also looked excited from the show Cindy had been putting on, "That's enough little slut. Get on your knees, it's time for my man to finally fuck a white girl in the ass!" Cindy rolled over onto her hands and knees, bracing for what was coming. She felt Leroy climb on the bed behind her, and felt his hands as he spread her knees even more, "That's right girl, spread those legs and show me that ass!"

Cindy felt his hard dick at her anus; it was so wide that it actually was touching both cheeks of her spread ass. She felt his hands wrap around her waist, holding her -- then he pushed, Hard. He wasn't trying to be nice, he wanted her to hurt. For a brief second, Cindy felt blunt pain like she had sat on a broom stick -- just severe pressure -- then it popped in. Searing agony shot through Cindy's ass as Leroy rammed his 13 inch dick all the way to the balls on the first stroke. She screamed and went wild.

To the other girls, it looked like Leroy had just impaled poor Cindy. The impossibly large dick had been shoved up her ass without preparation, and they all felt some sympathy -- all except Beth. "Yeah! Fuck her little ass!" She cheered Leroy on as he repeatedly rammed his dick in to the hilt. Cindy was flailing about, but Leroy's strong hands held her in place as he reamed her ass.

Cindy couldn't believe how it hurt! She was struggling, but Leroy didn't even seem to notice, he just continued to fuck her ass like a machine. Eventually, the lube and nature began to take it's course, and the burning pain faded. It still felt like Leroy was forcibly trying to rearrange her insides, but at least it didn't hurt so much. She stopped struggling, and just knelt there, her head down as the huge black man ruined her little white ass with his gigantic dick.

Beth decided to make it more humiliating for Cindy. "Sisters, have you ever seen a girl take such a big dick in the ass? She looks like she likes it! I'll bet she will even cum with a big black dick in her butt -- lets find out." Beth reached between Leroy's legs and began to massage Cindy's empty pussy.

Cindy couldn't believe it, Beth was trying to make her cum! She was being brutally sodomized in front of her sorority sisters, while her enemy expertly manipulated her clit. Despite herself, the pain was turning into pleasure. 'No she thought, I can't cum in front of my sisters while being fucked in the ass! I'll never live it down, they will think I am such a slut!' But try as she might, the glow in her clit spread to her pussy, and then to her ass. 'Holey shit', she thought, I am liking being butt fucked! She fought it as hard as she could, her head down, teeth gritted. But the 13 inch black dick raping her ass and the evil fingers on her clit were winning. Cindy lost the fight when she involuntarily squeezed her ass cheeks. The feeling of her ass trying to close, but being held open by that impossibly large cock sent her over the edge. Cindy screamed her orgasm, she ground her ass back into the black giant "Fuck! Fuck my ass hard! Yeah, make me your bitch!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds