• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Group Sex

Bisexual Black Group Sex

It's another Saturday night in the most wonderful city of all, Los Angeles. If you are like me, then you're bound to have lots of fun. My name is Luke Dayton and I'm a college student. These days, I attend UCLA and major in Criminal Justice. Someday, I will join the California State Police. For now, I'm just a young Black man with a dream. After a tough week at school, I had some time to kill in the weekend. As I walk through the streets of Los Angeles, my mind wonders back to a time not so long ago, when I led a very different lifestyle.

A while ago, I was a gigolo. Venturing into the bedrooms of men and sometimes women, for a fee. Yeah, this Black stud found himself in the world's oldest profession. I had to find a way to pay the bills. I was on an academic scholarship, which covered room and board for school, but I was broke most of the time. UCLA is a school which houses some of the brightest people on the planet. The sons and daughters of senators, governors and state representatives attend this place. These people are rich. I'm not. And I don't like it. So, I did what I had to do in order to make ends meet.

I was just walking out of the local bar when I was approached by an elderly white man. He introduced himself as Mr. White and told me that he had a proposition for me. He wanted me to work for him. I told him to get lost. He laughed and placed his business card in my pocket. Then, he left. I took the card and looked at it. Three days later, when I was on my last ten bucks, I gave him a call. Mr. White agreed to meet me at a restaurant. He told me that a good-looking young Black man like myself could make a lot of money. I asked him what he had in mind. He told me that he was a pimp. I almost walked away, but instead asked to hear more. The rest was history.

My first trick was not very memorable. A tall, good-looking Irishman named Dave Connor paid me nine hundred dollars to spend the night with him. Dave was a closet case who, although he made a fortune as an executive in downtown Los Angeles, kept his life secret from his boss and business partners. He even had a pretty wife named Sheri and a couple of brats. Nobody had any idea that Dave swung both ways. While away on business trips, he slept with men and occasionally women behind his wife's back. Isn't that sweet?

My most memorable experience took place a few months after I got into the job. I was introduced to a sexy stud. The stud in question was a tall, good-looking, light-skinned Black man named George Kellogg. He had short hair, caramel skin and pale green eyes and looked very stylish in a red silk shirt and Black pants. He lived in Beverly Hills and was actually a famous movie producer. His wife Lola Suarez Kellogg was a pretty, somewhat plump yet still sexy lady with short Black hair, dark brown eyes and light bronze skin. This Hispanic bombshell wore a slinky Black dress which accentuated her wonderful curves. She smiled from ear to ear when her husband brought me to her. George and Lola sat me down in their living room. We talked while drinking some wine. They told me that they were swingers. George Kellogg was bisexual and had a thing for sexy Black men. His wife Lola was a sexually adventurous nymph who totally got off watching her husband with other men, and occasionally women. I looked at the two of them, shocked. Well, this was different.

I stood in the middle of the Kellogg living room and undressed. I enjoy showing off my six-foot-three, 240-pound athlete's body. I played football in high school and at community college before coming to UCLA. I once dreamed of playing for the NFL but things didn't work out as planned. I was still in better shape than most people you see walking around the city. George and Lola marveled at my physical perfection. I smiled. Yeah, I had it like that. My motto is that if you've got it, then show it. Why hide it? Flaunt it instead! George licked his lips. He got up and kissed me. I kissed him back, right in front of his wife. Lola watched, clearly fascinated. Yeah, this dame enjoyed watching her husband with another man.

George kissed me passionately. I guess he hadn't been with a man in a long time. There was an urgency in his kiss. I didn't mind. He was paying for it, so he might as well enjoy it. I undressed him, wanting to see what he looked like underneath his clothes. Once I had him naked, I took a good look at him. George Kellogg was a very sexy man. His body was muscular, fit and tanned. He looked hot. I also saw a long and thick-looking cock swinging between his legs. Yeah, he was alright indeed. We continued to kiss, and he caressed me. His hands roamed all over me, feeling me up. He wanted to feel every inch of me, and I must say that I liked it. The man really knew his stuff. I reached for his cock and he reached for mine. We stroked each other while kissing. Nothing I like better than this, trust me.

I shuddered slightly as he kissed my neck, then traced a path down to my chest. He kissed my chest and played with my tiny hairs before making his way down to my groin. He took my sex in his hands and began stroking me. I tilted my head back and leaned against the wall. I made eye contact with Lola. She was watching us, clearly loving what she saw. I noticed that she had hiked up her skirt and had her hand in her panties, giving herself a little delight. Watching this sexy woman masturbating to images of her husband with another man totally turned me on. As George began sucking my cock, I winked at Lola. Amazingly, she winked back and pulled down her panties.

I could see Lola's pussy now, neatly shaved. She slid one finger inside, then brought it back to her lips and licked it. How wonderfully naughty! Meanwhile, George continued to suck me like there was no tomorrow. I felt my cock harden and little waves of pleasure course through me as he continued what he was doing. He looked up at me, and grinned. I smiled. He was doing a pretty good job. That's when Lola rose from her seat on the couch and joined us. Kneeling beside her husband, she began stroking my cock. I looked at these two as they combined their efforts to rock my world. I could tell that both of them were well-versed in the art of man pleasing. As Lola and George sucked me off, I found myself floating on Cloud Nine. They were that good. My manly seed erupted out of my member, and they eagerly drained me dry.

This was just the beginning of the evening's activities. Lola and George took me to their bedroom, and that's where the real fun began. Lola told me that she had never been with a Black man before and couldn't wait to have her way with me. I laughed. Why not? George certainly didn't mind sharing his wife with another man. Not anymore than Lola minded sharing her husband with another man. They were such nice people. Lola lay on the bed, and I began kissing her voluptuous, sexy body. I must say, I kind of like the curvy gals. She appealed to me a great deal with her pretty face, thick body, large and firm breasts, wide hips and big butt. As I kissed and caressed her, she nudged to the places which craved my magic touch the most. I suckled on her breasts and my hands slipped between her thighs. I slid my fingers into her, and worked them around. Inside, she felt wet, and tight. I went deeper, and squirmed inside her. Lola's eyes widened. She grasped my arm and begged me for more.

Meanwhile, George stroked himself while watching us. I continued what I was doing, working my digits in and out of Lola. She screamed passionately as I worked her over. I pulled my fingers out of her, and they were sticky with her precious cum. Lola looked at me, and I looked at her. Without a word being spoken, I knew exactly what she wanted. And I was perfectly willing to give it to her. I pulled her to me, and she wrapped her arms around my torso. Pressing my cock against her woman's portal, I entered her with one firm thrust. Lola stared at me, wincing as I penetrated her. I hadn't been with a woman in ages. I savored every moment of this encounter.

I loved the feel of Lola's flesh all around me, gripping me tightly with her inner muscles. Her arms were locked around me and in a desperate murmur, she urged me to go on. Hard and fast, I gave her all that I had. George watched us, stroking himself. I looked at his magnificent, erect cock. I knew I wanted some of that. Looking him right in the eye, I communicated my urgent need without speaking a single word. George smiled, and came to me. He kissed me on the cheek, then positioned himself behind me. I felt his hands grip my hips and spread my butt before pressing his hard cock against my back door. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for what was to come. Swiftly, George entered me.

I gasped as I felt his erect manhood within me. He felt so hard and strong, so powerful. His hard cock was throbbing inside me in much the same way mine was throbbing within Lola. I looked into Lola's eyes, and she looked into mine. I smiled, and briefly turned around, looking into George's eyes. His handsome face was contorted, a mask of passionate concentration. He took me, hard and fast. I had only been taken like this once, and I couldn't for the life of me tell you why I had chosen to do it tonight. But my body knew what my mind struggled to accept. I simply wanted it. And George gave it to me. He fucked me hard. The harder he fucked me, the more ardently I took Lola. She screamed in delight, and begged me for more. I was doing some screaming of my own as George took me to Kingdom Come.

Suddenly, I couldn't hold it anymore. I felt a rush from deep within my loins. I came, and rather spectacularly, I might add. I sent my manly seed deep inside Lola. Her eyes widened as my cum rushed inside her. A gasp escaped her exquisite lips, then a scream. At the same time, I heard a grunt then felt a tremble deep inside. George was not far behind on the orgasmic train. He came, sending his seed deep inside me. That's when it happened. The three of us got caught in a wave of intense sensations which rocked our bodies and left us breathless on the bed.

We lay there, motionless. On my right, Lola lay, her leg lying on top of mine, a peaceful look on her face. To my left, George comfortably lounged, one arm around my shoulders. I lay between those two, and smiled. A good time was had by all. I left the Beverly Hills mansion an hour later, showered and neat, with cash in my pocket. Not bad for a single night's work. I went back to my dorm. The following day, I went to class, just like any other young college man in America. Those were the days, I guess. I had plenty of encounters with both men and women while on the job. Some were alright, others downright unpleasant. Once or twice, I was actually in mortal danger. That's what prompted me to quit while I was still young and healthy. The key is to know when to quit, no matter what you're doing. It's a lesson I learned a long time ago. Anyhow, that's my story. Adios, folks!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Group Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds