• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nightdreams

Nightdreams

He heard his 18 year old but still very innocent daughter creep into his room, seeking the comfort and warmth of his bed again. So he rolled over a bit closer to his sleeping wife to make room, while pretending to remain asleep. In a second or two, he felt her tiny body slip under the covers next to him and snuggle close. After a few minutes of laying there, he felt her fingers exploring his back, idly stroking his skin as she so often did when they lay close together. Still feigning sleep, he rolled over again to lay on his back next to her. In response, she shifted closer, now resting her face on his arm as her right hand lay on his right arm. He could feel the warmth and softness of her warm body against his arm and felt himself stir deep inside.

She smiled as he turned towards her, knowing he liked to have her touch him and loving the way his skin felt to her touch. It was all so exciting and new. As he lay beside her, she let her fingers trail up and down his arm, feeling the thick hair of his forearm give way to the thick smoothness of his bicep then down again to the hard expanse of his hand. She looked up as his sleeping face with wide innocent eyes, gazing at her Daddy's handsome face with open love and adoration. She lifted her hand to his bare chest, running her fingers through the curly hair there. As her fingers slipped thru that pectoral forest, she could feel his breathing change under her palm. For a second, she glanced over at her sleeping mother, softly snoring under the influence of the sleeping pills and painkillers she had grown addicted to, leaving her just short of comatose.

With each stroke of her tiny fingers against his chest, he felt himself tighten deep inside. He knew he should just roll over....but he could not. Instead, he lifted his arm as if shifting position and curled it around her shoulder. The act brought her red-haired head to his shoulder, close enough that he could feel her breath on his skin. Absently, his fingers stroked the small of her back and she pressed her body fully again him now. His mind raced at the possibilities, remembering how she always explored his body while he slept, vividly remembering where she explored the last time.

She glanced up at his face again as her fingers brushed through his chest hair, watching his breathing as she let her fingers slip a little lower. Then lower again. Finally, dipping under the covers to stroke his soft belly skin. She let out a sigh and snuggled a bit closer, feeling his fingers moving against her back, wondering what he was dreaming about. Eyes wide with daring, she stared at him intently as she slid her hand even lower, until her fingers touched the edge of his underwear. And finding a hard bulge straining at the waistband there.

He forced his body to lay still as the electric shock of her touching him speared through his consciousness, driving out all other thought. Then she stroked along the waistband again and again, each time slowing at the right time to let her fingers curl and caress the tip of his length, still lying trapped within his shorts. The cotton nightgown she wearing was old and worn, nearly as thin as her panties, and he could feel the heat of her body against his flesh.

Carefully, she lifted the sheet that draped his body and folded in back on top of his legs, moving her head a bit down his chest as she did so. Her hand stopped sliding along his belly now and lightly traced the length of the bulge before her. She could feel it hot and trembling under the cloth, just like it had last time. But this time, she wanted to see. With tiny fingertips, she picked up the elastic waistband of his underwear and lifted a bit. Suddenly released, the column of flesh sprung clear and she almost gasped in surprise. There, in front of her eyes, was the long, thick column of Daddy's thing. Only so big. The thing had a big purple knob on the end, sort of like a funny helmet and the rest of it was all hard and soft at the same time, with big veins like Daddy's arms.

He jerked in shock as she lifted his underwear, even managed to think about turning away, but only managed to caress her back a bit lower. He felt her head lift and turn and he muttered something as if he were dreaming while casting a furtive peek at his wife to make certain she was not rousing. As if anything could wake her. In a second, he could feel his daughter's thick tousled hair back against his belly as she laid down to face his cock. A second later, it was her hand slipping under his underwear to wrap her tiny fingers around his meat. He barely managed to keep from groaning and never realized his hand drifted down to her butt.

She felt him, both the suppressed groan and his broad hand now cupping her little ass. Another time, she would giggle at the thought of her conquest, but now she was all wide-eyed amazement. Slowly she squeezed his shift and let the skin slip up and down the hardness beneath it. Then she let go to trace a circle around the big helmety thing, looking right at the little slit where his pee must come from. It was all so amazing. Here she was, playing with her Daddy's thing, right in her hand while his hand was squeezing her bottom and rubbing her back. She put her hand back on his shaft and curled his finger around it, not even close to being big enough to go all the way around.

He gave up all pretense of resistance and reached down with his left hand, placing it over her right hand and squeezing his shaft with her fingers. He felt her flinch, but not draw away. Then he began to stroke his meat, using his hand over his daughters, her skin against his, knowing she was watching every move. He stroked it up and down, faster a bit each time until he would slow down and squeeze it a bit harder. All the while his right hand circled between her back and her butt, each circle lifting her nightgown a bit higher.

It scared her a second when he moved, but when he trapped her hand against him and squeezed, she knew it was alright. And she was glad, because she did not want to stop. Green eyes wide, she stared at the throbbing helmety thing, only a few inches from her face as her Daddy stroked his thing with her hand. Suddenly, she felt his other hand touch her bare back and realized her nightgown had gotten lifted up. Then his hand was under her panties and his firm hand was sliding across her bare bottom. And it felt so....nice. So much that she arched her back into his caress.

He stroked his length faster and faster now, her little butt hot and baby-soft against his hand. The bed was jiggling lightly now but he could still hear his wife's unbroken snoring beside him. His attention returned quickly to his daughter, imagining her face next to his cock as she jerked him off with his help and he felt his balls tighten in response. Carefully, he dipped his fingers further down her butt, slipping into her buttcrack and feeling a wave of moist heat coming up from below. With the next caress, he lifted her butt a bit higher to get easier access. When he did so, he felt her face slip a bit closer to his cock.

She could feel her Daddy's fingers exploring her butt, going to her private places, but she could not think of anything but the big thingy in front of her face. Daddy's hand was hard and moving fast, making her little fingers squeeze his meat and stroke up and down his length. A small drop of something clear and shiny popped out of the peehole and just sat there. Just then, Daddy's fingers slipped against her pee hole and she was surprised to discover she was all slippery wet down there.

The moisture and heat of her tiny pussy, all hot and wet from jacking him off, drove him over the edge. He felt his balls release and felt his right hand sweep up to the back of her head. Instead of pulling her clear, he surrendered to his needs and pushed her lower....closer to his swollen, throbbing cock. He felt his cockhead impact her lips and was shocked to feel them open for him. Their hands were a conjoined blur on his shaft and he arched into her, driving his cock deeper into her tiny willing mouth.

She was confused when Daddy moved his hand to her head, thinking he was going to make her quit. But when he pushed her lower, she barely had time to smile before his helmety thing was pushing at her mouth and she just let it in. He tasted all smooth and salty and she loved the way his thing felt in her mouth. Then he arched his back and her mouth was stretched full, his fingers hitting her lips as they jerked his thing up and down. She could feel him get even bigger, both in her hand and in her mouth, just before the first jet of hot salty stuff squirted into her mouth. Surprised, she jerked her head back against his hand, letting most of his cock slip out of her lips. Then he jerked again and another squirt sprayed across her tongue. Sweet and salty all at once.

He felt himself explode in his baby girl's mouth and felt her jerk back at the flood of semen in her mouth. He let go of her head and she pulled her mouth off him just as the third stream jetted out. His hand could not stop and hers remained trapped beneath it, steadily jerking him off through his orgasm. Another stream, this one longer and harder, jetted into the air towards her face. Then suddenly, amazedly, he felt her lips seize his cock again and slip down his shaft. He let go of his shaft, and with both hands, held her head as jet after jet of his cum erupted into her mouth. Then....as the orgasm passed....she felt her slowly....swallow.

When Daddy moved his hand, she pulled back to see what was happening. Just in time, she saw a stream of white milky juice squirt from his peehole, splashing across his belly. Then another one, this one jumped out further and splashed across her cheek and lips. Then she just knew what she wanted and dropped her head to his thing again, sucking it into her mouth just in time for the next spurt of tasty white juice from her Daddy. She sucked it in deeper and kept sucking as he kept spurting his juice into her mouth....loving it as his hands gripped her head and his finger entwined themselves in her thick red hair. Finally, the squirts slowed down and stopped....and she realized her whole mouth was full of Daddy's juice. So she swallowed it. And then sucked him again to get the last little bit, like you would from a fruit smoothie with a straw.

Finally, spent, his body sagged....and reality returned. He lay still....as did she....as his mind raced for a solution. Finally, hestarted as if waking from a dream....acting a bit confused...before making a pretense of just realizing she was in bed beside him. He then rubbed his eyes and lay back down. "Weird dream:" he muttered. Then he rolled over to face her, pulling her face up to his.....and kissed her cumwet lips. "Daddy loves you so much, punkin. So very, incredibly much!" Then he pulled her close to his chest and squeezed her slim frame against him. She giggled and rolled over, snuggling her butt against him and closed her eyes to sleep. He closed his eyes and felt the energy sag from his bones, only having time to think what an amazing thing had just happened.

She smiled to herself and tasted the sweet salty taste on her lips and tongue again. Her Daddy was the best Daddy in the whole world. She closed her eyes to sleep but slowly began to realize that sleep was not going to come easily. Not with this hot dampness between her legs clamoring for someone to do something about it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nightdreams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds