• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • All Black And White

All Black And White

There I was going North on the highway for an hour and fifteen minutes. A long way just to see a black virgin, but oh well. I was in love with him and thats all that mattered. So I drove in the pouring rain all the way up there to see him and maybe get some black dick, which I had wanted for over a year!

He was my baby boo and the first black guy I have ever dated, not the first black guy I've fucked but the first one I dated. We were in love.

So I pulled up to his town house and called him up, "Baby, I'm outside."

He meet me at the door and lead me in out of the rain. I took my jacket off to show a lot cut shirt with my breast peeking over the top. I felt his eyes travel my body from my tight blue jeans to my chest and to my face. His eyes were full of approval.

"Baby..." he whispered as he took me into his arms and kissed my lips softly. "I love you."

I smiled and kissed him back, "I love you too."

He then took my hand and lead me up the stairs to his room. I sat down on his bed and approved of it quickly. It was nice and soft and great for bouncing. He sat down beside me and pushed me back softly.

His black hands carressing my soft white skin. "I'm nervous." he said to me.

"Don't be," I whispered back getting caught in the moment. I kissed him again, more passionatly than the last time. Softly I bit his lower lip and his groan sounded like music to my ears. My pussy was already throbbing and I hadn't even been in his house for 10 min.

"Baby..." he whispered faintly and out of breath.

I clung on to him as he tried to escape. "Brandon, I need you." I whispered. He looked into my eyes and I saw the want and need clouded in them. "Take me."

He nervously looked to me and took my shirt off. "That's it," I whispered praise. Slowly and with difficulty he unbuttoned my pants and slid them and my panties down exposing my already shaved clit. While he stared I took my bra off which brought his attention up to my creamy breasts. "Touch me," I whispered into his neck as I kissed it softly.

I could feel his warm hand on my body...starting at my stomach then moving up between my tits and back down and rubbing them softly. "Beautiful," he sighed. I smiled at him and lifted my upper body.

"Baby, my nipples are hard, suck on them sweety, please..." his mouth slowly started to kiss them and lick them softly. "Bite baby!" Quickly his teeth bit down and I felt a jolt in my stomach. Grabbing his hand I lead it to my pussy lips and ordered him to stroke and my hands unbuttoned his pants and he quickly pulled them down and continued as my hand covered his dick in a grip that loosened as he continued to rub and tease my clit and breast.

"Baby I need you!" I felt his dick harden in my hand as I stroked it softly and harder. My hand rubbed faster and I heard him moan. "Baby I know you want it."

"Yes baby!" he shouted and his mouth covered mine. I bit his lips again and pulled it then pulled him on top of me.

"Fuck me then nigga," i said gritting my teeth. "Fuck me now."

"What?" he asked out of breath and looking at me in the eyes. "You called me..."

"Yes I did...fuck me...punish me Brandon!" He moaned then and I grabbed his dick and stuck in my wet, heated pussy.

"O my god!!!!" he moaned loudly as the heat covered his hard black dick and I grinded my hips up to meet his. "Damn." He leaned down and kissed my neck and then my throat.

"Fuck me, Brandon!" I shouted and he moved. He moved faster and he started to groan.

"Baby ima bout to cum!"

I then pushed him off me and pushed him down and climbed on top. "Cum in this pussy while I'm riding this dick baby!"

I rode hard and slammed my pussy down on his dick. I grinded my hips down as he drove his dick up. "Brandon! Brandon!" I screamed.

"Michelle!" he screamed back and then gripped my hips he pulled me down harder and I let out a scream as I felt my body rock and his buck underneath me. "BRANDON!"

"MICHELLE!" our names mingled and then we jus laid panting.

"Guess what baby?"I said.

"What?" he asked.

"Your not a virgin anymore."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • All Black And White

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds