• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Aniston and Pitt, The Real Story

Aniston and Pitt, The Real Story

Just because I am Bostonfictionwriter does not mean that I only write fiction, as proof of that, here is what happened between Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Billy Bob Thornton, the real, uncensored story.

I am Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter. After I won millions of dollars in the lottery, I searched for a way to invest my money so that I could live off my earnings and never touch my principal, that way, I would remain rich and never go broke. My friend, Rocco, had a penchant for real estate and I decided to back him in his real estate development efforts. It was not long before I quadrupled my money by riding his coattails through the frenzy of buyers who wanted luxury condos and over 55 retirement homes.

Now, my dilemma, I was cash rich and earmarked to give Uncle Sam too much of my money in taxes. I needed a vehicle to lose money. My friend suggested backing a failing movie where I could drop a bundle of cash on a flop for a huge tax write-off, meanwhile rubbing elbows with Hollywood celebrities while attending some of the hottest parties. All we needed was to buy a huge house in Beverly Hills, which we did, open a producer's office in Burbank, which we did, and start soliciting scripts from screenplay writers. Only, ala the movie, "The Producers", instead of losing money on our first movie venture, we made money.

Yet, I digress, for this is an uncensored story of what happened between Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Billy Bob Thornton.

Late in 2000, a courier dropped off a screenplay called Bad Santa. As it was almost Christmas, the title caught my interest. As soon as I started reading the story, Billy Bob Thornton struck me as the one to play Santa. I knew his sure success with Monster's Ball recently announced coming out in 2001 would make him a very hot property, but the chances of him making hit movies back to back made him my number one choice to star in my picture. Only, he wanted a lot of money, 10 million plus a hefty percentage of the box office receipts. I agreed to pay his price; I needed to lose money, anyway, and this was my surefire scheme to do just that.

All of our negotiations were agent to agent; I never met Billy Bob until just before we were to start shooting the movie. I will never forget it, one spring day he walked in my office unannounced with Angelina Jolie. If you thought this woman was drop dead gorgeous in the movies, if you thought her body was smokin' hot, then you must meet her in person because she was all of that and more.

I stuck out my hand to shake with Billy Bob, but my eyes never left Angelina. She took one look at me and that was it. She fell hard for me and I fell hard for her. After some discussion about the movie, the storyline, the cast, and the director, Billy Bob and Angelina left. Fifteen minutes later, Angelina is standing in my doorway.

"I left my lipstick. Have you seen it?"

"No," was all I could say. She mesmerized me. Here was this huge Hollywood movie starlet crawling around on her hands and knees looking for a $20 tube of lipstick and I was stunned by her beauty.

Of course, I got down on my hands and knees to help her look and was rewarded with some great down blouse views of her huge and shapely knockers, along with a couple of up skirt views of her thong clad ass. I do not remember who kissed who but suddenly it happened. There we were rolling around on my thickly carpeted floor dry humping one another. She was no wallflower by any stretch. She worked her tongue in my mouth like she was searching for my tonsils. Man, that woman could kiss.

It was a reflexive response that my hands roamed her voluptuous body. First, I felt her waist how it curves out to her hips and then I followed the curve of her ass and felt, caressed, and squeezed her plump, round, firm buttocks. Then, my hand trailed down feeling between her firm thighs while my other hand explored her mountainous and very firm tits. She had the hardest nipples I have ever felt and her lips sucked my lips like a Dyson Vacuum.

My cock was rock hard and straining to get out. That was when I felt her hand reach down, unzip me, and release my frustration. With one hand, she pushed me back on the rug and before I could react, she had me in her mouth. Angelina Jolie was blowing me. Never had anyone sucked my cock like she did. Within five minutes, I shot my load in her mouth and she swallowed ever drop, licking and sucking my cock for more.

She sat up, raised her knees, pulled off her thong, and said, "Now me."

I did not bother putting my cock in my pants. I just dived between her legs and devoured her sweet, bald pussy. She cam quietly but intensively. From her toes to her shoulders, I could feel her body tense and then quiver with orgasm after orgasm. I had her skirt up to her chest and reached beneath her bra to finger her nipples. She was the hottest woman I have ever fucked.

Of course, once she tasted my semen, there as no turning back for her. She wanted more. She wanted me. She had to have me.

"Freddie, now that I have tasted your semen, there is no turning back for me. I want more. I want you. I have to have you. I am leaving Billy Bob. Will you have me?"

"Sure," I managed to respond with hesitation and trepidation but I was fucked. There goes my movie.

As it turned out, Billy Bob was okay with Angelina leaving him, he had the hots for Halley Berry, anyway, and the loss of Angelina not only gave him the opportunity to be with Halley but also gave him the motivation to be the bastard that he needed to be for his Bad Santa character.

Okay, moving along, so now Angelina and I are a couple and are about to give our first Hollywood party. There we are sitting by the fireplace, sipping French wine, and making out the invitations and she says, "You know, Freddie, I have always wanted to meet Brad Pitt but have never had the opportunity. Our movie careers never crossed."

"Well, Angelina, no problem, because it just so happens that I know Brad Pitt."

"You do? How do you know him?"

"Do you remember the "Fight Club" movie with him and Ed Norton?"

"Yes."

"I taught them both how to box."

"Wow. You are such a man's man, Freddie. You are such a manly man, a macho man, and a modest man."

"Thank you, Angelina, you can blow me, now."

And she did, every day. Yet, I digress, again.

So, to make a long story short, we have our party, she meets Brad at the door, waves off the maid, removes his coat, and takes him upstairs to show him the house but disappear somewhere within the 8,000 square feet of the house and never returns.

Suddenly, Jennifer Aniston, obviously upset, who arrived with Brad but who was totally ignored by Angelina approached me.

"Freddie, I can't find Brad."

"Oh, he's around somewhere, Jen." Jen and I go way back. I dated her years ago and foolishly dumped her. She was hot then and is still hot now. Oh, well, I was young, dumb, and full of, well, you know the rest.

I took her by her hand and began a room by room search, the library, garden, garden room, billiard room, dining room, living room, kitchen, panty, sun porch, exercise room, and sauna before heading upstairs to the six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. There, in one of the guest bedrooms, is Brad slow fucking Angelina.

At first to see Brad's round, white ass fucking your girlfriend catches you by surprise but, the swinger that I am, I started watching them until they realized that I was standing in the room behind them with Jennifer.

Jennifer was pissed. Brad climbed off Angelina with his cock hard and glistening and Jennifer hauled off and hit him with a left uppercut that sent him sailing backwards on the bed. That was when Jen and Angelina got into it. Man, I don't know about you, but I love a good cat fight, especially when they tear at one another's clothes. Angelina is a strong woman, but Jennifer cleaned her clock.

First, Angelina grabbed at Jennifer's dress pulling it forward and losing her balance when Jennifer's dress ripped wide open from the neck down to the pubic bone. So, now, here is Angelina prone back on the bed naked below the waist with her legs spread wide open and Jennifer standing with her tits and bikini clad pussy hanging out. Jennifer lunged forward and pinned Angelina with her knees on her shoulders while punching her about the head.

I rushed forward and grabbed Jennifer by the shoulders and she lunged forward before pulling back and tearing off Angelina's blouse and exposing her breasts, too. There is now a crowd of guests standing behind us watching the fight between Jennifer and Angelina. I shooed everyone out and Brad removed Angelina while I comforted Jennifer. She crumbled in my arms and broke down weeping. We sat on the bed for a long while and I just held her and listened to her.

"I love him, Freddie, and that whore took him. I wanted to have his baby but he fucked her instead. I've been faithful to him and he fucked her, that whore, that slut. How could he, Freddie? How could he?"

I do not know what came over me, but when she looked up at me with those big pleading green eyes so full of hurt and tears for an answer and with her tits still exposed and her nipples sticking straight out from her shredded dress, I could not resist. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Actually, we made out like horny teenagers and fucked like dogs in heat. Whoever said that rebound sex is the best, had rebound sex with Jennifer Aniston because she fucked me like an animal and I loved every minute of it.

So, believe it or not, this is the real, true, and uncensored story of what happened between Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Billy Bob Thornton. I know many of you may not believe me, but I have no reason to lie. I am, after all, Bostonfictionwriter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Aniston and Pitt, The Real Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 344 milliseconds