• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Normally I Am More Reserved Ch. 02

Normally I Am More Reserved Ch. 02

After my first adventure into the enticing world of BDSM, I couldn't wait to take another trip. I e-mailed my new master to request another meeting. Of course he made me wait anxiously for a reply. Days went by and I was left with only the memories of my sweet torture to fantasize about. At night in bed with my boyfriend I would think about my master's hands touching me. Sucking and licking on my boyfriend's cock I would pretend my master had ordered it. And when my boyfriend would fuck me, I would pretend my master was watching me. Silently instructing my performance. I would find myself posing in different positions for the benefit of my imaginary master.

And in the morning I would email my master details of my exploits. Being very explicit as to how and where my boyfriend had fucked me, and what I had felt while he was doing it. After clicking the send button I would masturbate, imagining my master doing the same while he read them.

After days on end with no reply, my master finally released me from my sweet torment and sent me a long email. He said he was pleased that I had enjoyed our encounter so much. He had enjoyed it as well. And he was surprised at how much of my life I wanted to share with him. He wondered why I felt so bold that I could tell him about my "sexual life without my master" (as he called it) so freely. He said that if he was truly to be my master, then he should be in control of my sex life completely. I was shocked at first, and then a little scared of my boyfriend finding out. After all, how could I cut him off completely without an explanation? But I was also titillated, and wet from the idea of my master having total say over me. As I read further, more of my fears were put to rest. My master did not want me to have sex only with him; rather, he was excited at the prospect of controlling my sex life with my boyfriend. He instructed me further that he would email me with commands of what he wanted me to do.

This first evening I was to prepare dinner for my boyfriend; to serve on him hand and foot for the entire evening wearing only a white bra and thong. After dinner I was to give him a massage using lots of oils, and any part of my body it struck me to use. I was to follow the massage with a pleasant surprise.

Reading the email left me red-faced and I was extremely glad that I had had the day off of work. It would have been quite embarrassing to have a wet spot between my legs at work. So I showered and prepared myself for the evening. I planned my boyfriends favorite meal and spent the rest of the day cooking and getting ready.

When my boyfriend walked in the front door he was greeted with a most pleasing sight: candles lit, delicious aroma rising from the plates on the dining table and me, sitting cross-legged on the couch in a white bra and thong smiling my biggest smile for him. I slowly stood up as his eyes traveled the length of my 5'6 115 pound runners body. His erection bulging against his khakis immediately. I walked over to him and kissed the tip of his nose, then relieved him of his briefcase and jacket and led him to the table. Sitting in his lap I fed him by hand with the sumptuous fare I had cooked. Smiling; I chatted about the day I had had, asked about his and made random small talk; all the while rubbing his arms or legs with my free hand every chance I had. After a short amount of time he made it clear his stomach was not the appetite he needed quenched. So I led him into the bedroom, kissing him deeply, letting his tongue probe into the depths of my mouth. Our lips entwining passionately as our hands around the other's body. He helped me to strip him of his clothes and I playfully pushed him back onto the bed. I pulled off my bra and thong while he held my thin waist close to him; his tongue and lips making trails of kisses across my taut stomach. Pushing him flat I told him to roll over and grabbed the bottle of lotion. He was reluctant at first, but I promised he would enjoy it.

Dripping the lotion onto his skin I could see his nerves react to the cool drops. My hands soon warmed the nerves though, rubbing up his spine and back down. Kneading the muscles with my knuckles he groaned beneath me as I climbed on top of his back, straddling him. Leaning down I started to use more than my hands across his skin. Sliding forward I rubbed my hardened nipples lightly across his skin, reaching forward until I was breathing onto his neck. Slowly sliding my weight down his body, my breath leaving a heated trail down his spine. I knew my massage was doing anything but relax my boyfriend. After sliding down his legs, I worked my way back up, rubbing his legs with my hands and kissing the skin after I had rubbed it. Working up his thigh I reached one hand high enough to rub against the underside of his balls while I bit on the thick muscle of his ass. He had a sharp intake of breath as I giggled. I worked my way back up his body this way and after 20 minutes of this torture I crawled off of him and tugged his shoulder to get him to turn over. Which he readily did, his member springing to attention after being freed from underneath his weight.

Kissing him deeply I reached down and began to stroke him. All the while running through my master's instructions in my head. My kisses began their own trail down his neck, across the stubble of his five o'clock shadow, down his chest, across his stomach; making a beeline for the treasure trail I loved. His cock already dripping with pre-cum I sucked him greedily into my mouth. Licking my tongue upwards to the tip and flicking against it. Swirling my tongue around the tip while my hand stroked his warm hard cock I sucked more of him into my mouth, my tongue continuing to swirl around as much as I could. Up and down my mouth traveled, deep throating his wonderful cock until the moment I felt his balls tighten in anticipation of his coming orgasm. Backing off quickly I leaped up and kissed him deeply as he rolled over ready to fuck me.

But as he was poised with the tip of his dick against my dripping pussy I broke off our kiss and told him to wait. I wanted something special tonight. Looking at me curiously he pulled away enough for my hand to reach down between our sweaty bodies to grab a hold of his cock. I stroked it for a second and then took my hand away to plunge a finger into my pussy, pulling as much wetness away as I could I reached further down and lubed up my tight backdoor. Smiling mischievously at him I reached for his cock again and positioned it at my tightest entrance. He smiled back as he pushed slowly into me. There was pain, but pleasure as well. Slowly he eased his fullness into me until he was balls deep. Then pulling out he began to kiss me as he began to move in and out faster. Moans rising from both of us, muffled as we kissed.

My fingers rubbed frantically at my clit as I reached for my first orgasm. I could feel the waves building quickly in me and I broke off our kiss to arch back as I came loudly. Encouraged by my groans my boyfriend came quickly, shooting load after load into me.

We kissed a moment longer before he pulled himself out of me and lay down next to me, pulling my body closer to his to hold me tightly. I waited until he was asleep before I went to my computer to send an email to my master informing him of the details of my evening. While writing I could feel my excitement build knowing that my master would read about all that I had done, I had followed his instructions to the letter and he would reward me. I could feel the familiar tingle begin in between my legs, but I knew I was no longer allowed to pleasure myself whenever the urge struck me. Instead I ended the email with my desires, hoping my reward would be quick. I was barely able to sleep in the hopes I would receive a quick reply in the morning.

I can't wait to find out what is in store for me next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Normally I Am More Reserved Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds