• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naked Cheerleaders

Naked Cheerleaders

It was a long walk to where I parked my car and I had to pee. Sure, I could have ducked around a pole in this underground garage, whipped it out, and peed against the wall. There was plenty of evidence that others had done the same but, with my luck, a woman would step out from of no where, seen me, and called the cops. After all, there were reports of a serial rapist still at large. I figured there had to be a men's room down here, somewhere, perhaps, by the exit where the elevators were. There, I spotted the familiar restroom sign.

Only...fuck! Locked! Out of order.

I stood by the door looking for another restroom. None. There was not a soul around. I stayed late at work and missed the rush hour. The place was nearly deserted with only a few cars parked off in the distance.

I looked over at the women's room. It's gotta be empty, I wondered and hoped. I walked over to it, looked around the garage, again. No one. I pushed open the door and stuck my head inside.

"Hello? Anyone here? Hello?"

No one answered. Quickly, I darted inside, ran to the last stall at the end, and closed and bolted the door. I peed like I have never peed before. If there was a contest for peeing, I would have taken first place. I only wished I had timed this pee. It had to be a record. I wondered if the Guinness Record Book had such a record on file. I'll have to check it out the next time—

Fuck! Someone is in here. Then, I heard voices, two, three, more. What the fuck? Quickly, I zipped up, sat on the toilet seat, and put my feet up against the door. For good measure, I hung my topcoat over the hook to block anyone from peeking in at me.

"Stacy said we have a good chance of winning the competition."

"Stacy! What does she know? She's a slut. She's blown every boy on the football team, probably."

"Well, maybe, but she was our best cheerleader until she blew out her knee."

I peeked out and there were a dozen girls between 18 and 22, cheerleaders for the local college football team, and all of them were in various stages of undress changing into their uniforms for some kind of competition held, no doubt, at the auditorium upstairs over the garage.

Damn, if I had planned this, I never could make this happen. I remembered when I was in college, nearly ten years earlier, geez, has it been ten years, already, when I tried peeking in at the cheerleaders who showered every day, promptly at 6pm and got caught by their coach, Mrs. Butch Bitch and had to run laps for the next two weeks. Now, here were young women walking around in panties and bras, oh, my God, there are a couple who are topless and Jesus Christ, one naked and shaving her pussy in the sink before my eyes.

I reached for my cock, unzipped, pulled it out, and started playing with myself. Man, they were young but it sure felt good staring at them while I pulled my—

"Hey, what are you doing, you pervert?"

I looked up with cock in hand at the cutest blonde cheerleader I have ever seen standing on the toilet and looking down at me over the stall.

"You're jerking off over my naked friend. Julie, there's a guy in here jerking off over you shaving your pussy."

"Oh, my God! Really? Where is he?"

Still naked, Julie ran over to the stall, stood on the toilet with her friend, and peered over the top.

"Well, at least, he is cute. He kind of looks like my English teacher, Mr. Wright."

"Yeah, he does look like Mr. Wright."

"Let me see," said another cheerleader, then another. Soon, all the girls were peering over the stall at me.

"Hey, Mister. You better get out of there."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I had to pee and the men's room was out of order and please let me stay here until you leave. I promise not to look—"

"You promise not to look? You were jerking off over us."

"If you do not come out and come out now, I will call the cops on my cell phone."

Sheepishly, I unlocked the door and exited the safety of my stall.

Two of the girls were still topless covering their nakedness with their hands and the other girl stood there before me naked and making no attempt to cover herself. Two others remained in their bras and panties. Then, the naked girl whispered something to her friend who held the cell phone.

"Yeah, I'd like to do that, too."

She turned to me.

"Since you have seen us naked, we want to see you naked. C'mon, get those clothes off. We want to see your cock."

"Listen, please, I can't do that. I have a wife. You girls are too, young. How old are you?"

"We are all old enough, now strip."

Reluctantly, I stripped off my clothes. The naked girl, immediately, started fondling my cock. Then, she took me in her mouth engulfing me. One by one the cheerleaders knelt before me sucking me off until, I could not hold back anymore and let loose with such an eruption of cum, it just shot in the girl's mouth whose turn it was to blow me. She pulled me out and I erupted again all over her face and hair.

I collapsed back against the stall and fell backwards against the toilet. When I was able to regain my balance and compose myself, they were gone and gone with my clothes. There I was naked and with a semi-erection and still dripping cum.

What the Hell was I to do now? My car was a thousand feet away in an open garage. My coat. I still had my topcoat and my keys. Thank God for at least that much...and that was such a fine blowjob. Where did these girls so young learn to suck cock like that?

I made a beeline for my car and just as I inserted the key in the ignition, a female police officer rapped on my car window with her flashlight. It was dark in the garage and I was so frightened that I never even looked up at her, did not even know she was a female cop until I heard her speak.

"Step from the car, please."

"Officer, I can explain."

"We had a report of a naked man in the women's room. Was that you?"

"Yes, officer but—"

"You have ID?"

"No, the girls, cheerleaders, took off with my clothes."

She held up my pants.

"Are these your pants?"

"Yes, but how—"

"The girls called the police and explained your situation telling me that they wanted to play a trick on you, since you saw them naked."

"I never intended—"

"I know, but you did. Stand up against the car and spread your legs so that I can check you for weapons."

"But, officer...geez, your hands are so cold."

"Is that your cock or are you carrying a concealed weapon, a baseball bat."

"Yes, that is my cock you are stroking officer."

"Turn around. Let me see it."

She held the light to my cock then up to her face.

"Mrs. Butch Bitch!"

"My name is Officer Connolly, Kathy Connolly. I became a police officer shortly after I left my position as the girls cheerleading coach. I still chaperone the girls when they take bus trips."

She lowered the flashlight and looked down at my cock, again.

"It was so nice to see you, again, Larry. Now, get dressed and before you take off, do a couple of laps around the garage for me. I will stay here and watch you do the laps before allowing you to go."

"But—"

"Either you run or I take you down to the station. You can explain to my sergeant why you were in the women's room naked and playing with yourself."

I ran.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naked Cheerleaders

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds