• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Man Having Fun

Black Man Having Fun

My name is Patricia Ash and I am an amateur writer and journalist. A five-foot-ten, black-haired, brown-skinned, green-eyed Black woman from Detroit. My private life sometimes resembles my professional life. I'm very much into sexual extremes. I like to be taken roughly by my lovers, whether male or female. I also like to take my lovers roughly too, courtesy of my ten-inch strap on dildo. Many men and women have become acquainted with it over the years. It's like a part of me. I never go anywhere without it.

I remember some of my lovers. A particularly memorable one was Karen Salter. A tall, blonde-haired, green-eyed California gal with the face of an angel and the body of a supermodel. Karen had made a name for herself as a member of UCLA's brand new women's wrestling team. She came from an athletic family. Her father and three brothers had all been collegiate wrestlers and football players. This gal was very passionate and energetic. A real alpha personality. What surprises people is the fact that she had a passion for being completely dominated.

Yeah, we were dating when she revealed this hidden eroticism to me. I took her home and we had a lot of fun. We took a shower together and she kissed me passionately and I stroked her. I slid my fingers into her pussy while licking her breasts and sucking on them. She moaned in pleasure. I had her cum who knows how many times when she told me what she wanted. I smiled and excused myself. I went to my bedroom and took my strap on dildo from my erotica drawer. I grabbed a bottle of lube and then went back to the shower.

Karen was waiting for me, a smile on her pretty face. I smiled too. It's not often that I get to dominate a six-foot-two blonde Amazon with a body that Olympians would envy. We resumed kissing, and I continued to eat her out. I love eating box. Almost as much as I love sucking cock. Hey, I don't discriminate based on gender. I prepared Karen for what was to come. She told me that she was no stranger to anal sex. Steve, her regular boyfriend, a handsome African-American basketball player from her college campus had relieved her of her anal virginity a long time ago. She simply had never done it with a woman.

I was happy to be her first. I spread those lovely butt cheeks of hers and began licking her ass. Karen moaned as I slid first one then two fingers into her ass. She begged me for more. I lubricated my fingers and fucked her with them. She cried out in pleasure. I continued to fuck her ass digitally until she begged me for the strap on. I smiled, and whipped her around. I placed my lubricated dildo against her butt hole, and pushed. Karen did not scream as my dildo went up her butt. Instead she pushed back that fabulous behind of hers, begging me for more. I held her by the hips and thrust into her. Slowly, I went deeper into her. She screamed in pleasure. That's when I went to town on her. I simply let her have it. I fucked her ass with my dildo, hard. Screaming and thrusting, we went at it until we both came, and lay exhausted but more alive than ever on the shower floor.

To date, I've never heard so much cussing in my life or so many loud screams of pleasure. Karen was the most vocal lover I've ever had. We had a lot of fun together. Karen the bisexual female athlete from the University of California. One of my favorite lovers. Still, variety is the spice of life, I say. I had someone else on the side. A tall and very good-looking Black man named Leroy Johnson who worked for the California Highway Patrol as a State Trooper. He was a very cool, surprisingly open-minded and deeply passionate man. We had a lot of fun together.


One night, I brought Leroy home for an evening of fun. I wanted a piece of this six-foot-three, 230-pound Black stud. We had a lot to drink and I was feeling particularly horny. That's when all the craziness started. One minute, Leroy and I were making out on the couch and the next, we were naked in my bed. He was lying there, looking so sexy. I found him so handsome and sensual but at the moment, his cock looked more interesting than any other part of him. Like I said, I was horny. He had a long and thick, hefty cock. Uncircumcised. A rare but wondrous find. I prefer my lovers, both male and female, to be completely natural physically. Fake people don't interest me.

As I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth, Leroy gently stroked my head. I felt like smiling, but of course I couldn't. I sucked his cock and flicked my tongue over his massive balls. He was a very well-endowed man. I sucked him until he got hard as steel. I definitely wanted to see what he could do with that fabulous cock of his! I felt like doing something freaky all of a sudden. I took a condom and put it on him, then I sprayed it with lube from my nightstand. Leroy asked me what I was doing. Always more of a shower rather than a teller, I grinned and winked at him.

I crouched while facing away from him. Taking his cock in my hand I guided it between my butt cheeks. Then, I gritted my teeth and braced myself for what was to come. I thrust downward, impaling myself upon Leroy's cock. I felt his hard cock fill my ass. Yes, my ass. It hurt, but I didn't scream. I've been fucked in the ass before, though never by a cock as big as Leroy. Leroy grasped my hips and thrust into me. I gently batted his hands away and continued at my own pace. Up and down I went, driving his cock deeper into my ass. Even then, it hurt. Nothing like a big cock in your ass to do contradictory things like hurting like hell while making you feel so damn good.

I was bouncing up and down on Leroy's cock. He was rubbing my hips and thrusting into me. I had finally given myself over to the awesome thrill of being fucked in the ass. My favorite thing to do is maybe getting a big cock in the butt. There's nothing quite like it, except maybe sticking my strap on into someone's butt. Both male and female butts have been taken by yours truly. Yeah, that's equally fun too. Leroy continued to poke me so wonderfully. I came, and rather spectacularly I might add. I can't remember the last time I screamed louder. I lay in Leroy's arms, kissing him and thanking him for letting me indulge my fantasy.

The fun thing about Leroy is that he's very open-minded sexually. We indulged one of his fantasies the following night. first, I lay him down in bed and sucked that hard cock of his until he came. I licked his balls like they were the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted. Then, I got on all fours and spread my butt cheeks wide open. Leroy came up behind me and placed his cock against my butt hole. Holding me by the hips, he thrust into me. I was very eager to please him that night, so I gave him complete control. I surrendered to him completely. Leroy held me tightly and began pounding his cock into my butt. I screamed. I creamed. I begged him to stop then begged him for more. I didn't want it to end. I loved having his cock in my ass. If having his cock up my butt was wrong, then I didn't want to be right. Just send to anal heaven!

Later that night, we ventured into forbidden territory. Time for Leroy to try out one of my kinks. I wanted him to get a taste of my strap on dildo. He didn't mind. I prepared him for it. I sucked his cock and fingered his bottom until he could take two fingers in his ass without problem. I was very gentle with him, and used lots of lube. My pussy was wet with anticipation the entire time. Finally, he was ready. I greased up his ass and then lubed up my strap on. Then, I took him. I pressed the dildo against his ass and pushed it inside him. Leroy gasped as I entered him. I fucked him gently.

It always bothers me when I watch or read something about women belittling their male and female lovers in domination games. I'm not into that. I don't look down or mistreat the men and women I take to my bed. I want them to have fun with me. It doesn't matter if they're fucking me or if I'm fucking them. The bedroom is the fun room. Keep the pain to a minimum and the humiliation nonexistent. Those are my rules. With this in mind, I took my sweet time fucking Leroy with my strap on. I only dipped about half of my dildo into him. It was his first time and I didn't want to hurt him. I stroked his cock while fucking him. My male lovers usually like that. I paid close attention to the expressions on Leroy's face as I took him. When he was relaxed, I gave him more. When he looked pained or worried, I partially withdrew from him. And when he finally came, I pulled the dildo out of him and sucked his cock. Every last drop of his cum rushed down my throat. Yummy, I like!


Afterwards, Leroy and I lay in each other's arms. Neither of us said anything. I was the first to break the silence. I asked him if he liked what we did. He said that it was okay, totally different but not something he'd be into everyday. I smiled and nodded. We had both gone far to please each other. I had let him cross boundaries I didn't usually didn't let my lovers cross, whether male or female. Yet somehow, this felt okay. Maybe Leroy and I had a future beyond highly sexual and extremely kinky hookups. Who knows?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Man Having Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds