• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sat Night Cuckold

Sat Night Cuckold

It was Saturday evening and all day Gary had been excited. He pulled me close and I felt the bulge in his trousers.

"You're up to something."

"Let's play tonight. On a scale of one to ten, how much of a slut are you?"

"Ten," I whispered.

"If you'll follow my instructions tonight, we'll have some fun," He said taking out an envelope from his pocket. I carefully opened the envelope and read the note.

Good Evening Slut,

Take a shower and when you return to the bedroom you will dress in the clothes laid out on the bed for you. At 8pm you will come downstairs and it will be time to play. We have a visitor tonight; an old friend and he is going to enjoy himself as I have told him he is to use you. I want to be proud of you tonight slut.

Gary Xx

"Yes." I answered breathlessly. "Are you going to tell me who's coming round?"

"Remember John, the guy we met at Erotica? I kept his email address and kept in touch. He wants you again. You do fancy some fun tonight Jayne?"

"You know I enjoyed John, You sound like you want him to do me." I replied.

"I can't wait to see him fuck you," he said.

"I know what you really mean is that you want to see me on the end of his big black cock getting fucked senseless."

Gary flushed and fidgeted and I knew I had him spot on. It is definitely my husband's favourite watching me having sex with black men. For both my sexual pleasure and his voyeurism we agreed for me to have sex with black men preferably, when we had swinging fun with single guys.

"Go and get ready darling, he'll be here soon."

This sort of thing had started as a bit of fun for us, as a way to spice up our sex life. I had always fantasized about giving up control and our swinging was so good with Gary in control as I had no guilty conscience. Gary loves bringing my submissiveness into our swinging lifestyle and I love being the submissive slut wife, he knows my tastes so well.

I stepped into the shower, my mind full of visions of John between my thighs using me, while Gary watched. My hands wandered between my legs as I lathered up and thought about what I was about to do, but I decided not to let myself climax. I heard movement in the bedroom and realised Gary was sorting out my clothes. I finished showering and walked naked into the bedroom, candles lit the room, large vodka on the table and my selected clothes lay on the bed. I dressed slowly and enjoyed my drink, I heard voices downstairs and began to fantasise about what is to come.

I pulled on the black hold up stockings first, stepped into the high stiletto heels and then zipped on a small black fishnet dress. No underwear was on the bed, so the final addition was the black leather "D" ring collar. I placed the collar around my neck and buckled it into place, now a slut and nervously I went downstairs and into the lounge.

"Good girl. You look just perfect!" My husband says sitting cross-legged, a shaven headed black guy sitting next to him and a duvet spread on the floor.

"Jayne, you remember John."

They looked me up and down, examining my efforts. I felt nervous and apprehensive as I stood before them wondering what was planned.

John smiled, then stood and moved towards me. "You look beautiful Jayne, high heels make your legs look very sexy." He said looking straight at me. I saw him glance down at my tits than down toward my legs undressing me with his deep brown eyes. Gary poured another three more vodkas, passed one to me and another to John before toasting, "To swingers and lovers!"

I drank my second vodka quickly and then another was given to me, as John's hand slipped onto my bottom so casually, but firm and confidant knowing for sure that I was easy meat tonight.

"I suggest you get straight down to it so she doesn't to change her mind." Gary said to John.

"Guess you still like to watch your wife being fucked?" John said to Gary as he I sat in the chair looking at us.

"Yes I do. I love it and she does too."

We all three quickly downed our drinks, my head was swimming and I trembled nervously as John pulled me close against his muscular chest and we kissed, hot open mouth kisses. We all knew what was going to happen as John unzipped my dress and pushes me onto my knees.

"I want you to suck my cock. On your knees to me and suck me." He whispered as I felt his hand on the top of my head, pushing me to my knees. He unzipped his trousers and pulled my face closer until my lips wrapped around the end of his cock. Gripping my hair and he started to gently thrust between my lips.

"Go for it, make his cock hard for you." Gary said from behind me.

I felt so slutty on my knees sucking John off while my husband sat nearby. My lips slid up and down his hard black cock making it shiny and glisten. I slipped my right hand between my thighs, a finger sinking into my pussy. I slide another finger in my moist pussy; arching my back squirming, my fingers making squelching noises.

"You like that, don't you Jayne? You like sucking me in front of your husband."

I glanced over to Gary and watched him rub his cock through his trousers.

I felt John tighten his hold in my hair and pull my head back away from his cock, "Like sucking black dick?"

I just nodded as he stood over me, pulling his shirt off, his chest strong and muscular. He quickly took off the rest of his clothes, revealing a slim waist, strong thighs and a beautiful thick black cock.

"Am I being your dirty little whore? Enjoying the show?" I say to my husband.

"Looks like you're having a good time," he said smiling at me.

"I love you," I whispered.

John joined me on the floor and pushed me back onto the duvet. I spread my legs wide for him as he knelt over me, his thick cock in his fist, stroking it right in front of my face. I licked my lips and moved up as John again pulls my head forward, my mouth opening wide and I took him into my mouth, wrapping my lips tight, feeling it pulse in my mouth.

"That's it, my little slut, suck me. Oh yeah!"

I felt his hand running up and down the tops of my stockings and then higher as a finger slipped into my pussy. He changed position and his hands began to work up my thighs. I laid back enjoying his touch as he felt my silky stockings and then the skin of my inner thighs. His fingers touched my pussy, pulling it gently apart as I groaned softly and pushed against him as his tongue explored me. His hands reached around and grasp my thighs as I spread wider, pushing myself onto his tongue. I pulled my knees up over his shoulders and looked at my husband.

"You'd love to see him fuck me wouldn't you Gary?" I said.

"I'd love to see his black cock inside you, go for it." Gary replied.

I wrapped my legs around John's head as he continued to suck at my swollen clit.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I moaned as I watched my husband wanking as he watched us. I shuddered and clutched at the duvet, my body spasms in orgasm.

"I'm going to fuck you now while your husband watches, is that what you want?" John whispered as he quickly moved up between my spread thighs. He ran his hands over my body, squeezing my tits and giving me a deep, wet kiss.

"Fuck me," I murmured pushing against his hips. He spread my legs wider as he entered me, slowly pushing his cock in. I moved my hips as my pussy adjusted to his size as he kept pushing gently until he suddenly impaled me with his cock, taking my breath away, grabbing my hips pounding me hard, fucking me deep. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders and fucked me hard, I gasped as he thrusted deep inside me and I start to cum again.

"Now, get on your hands and knees Jayne." I groaned in frustration as he manhandled onto all fours. My pussy aching, I spread my black stockinged legs and prepared myself.

In my moment of passion I had forgotten Gary was watching. As I knelt on all fours I looked straight at him, the look on his face was priceless, sitting on the settee he watched us, eyes glazed, stroking his cock as his friend pumped in and out of me.

"Look at your husband, let him see you cum." John said pulling my head back by my hair. I looked directly at Gary, as his hand pumped his cock.

"Oh yes, just like that." I said as I rubbed my clit. I shook and tensed up and came hard with a loud moan of satisfaction, falling forward to the floor, drained.

"On your back babe," John said, his strong hands rolled me onto my back and parted my legs in one movement. My orgasm had put me in a state of euphoria and exhaustion; I laid motionless as he got between my wide spread thighs, his black cock nudged against my wet slit, ready to fuck me again. Mouth to mouth, his cock against my pussy, his hands gripped me.

"I need your cock in me now!" I said as I wrapped my legs around my lover pulling him in. With John's hard black cock deep into my wet pussy, I looked over to Gary and saw his face flush, his eyes intent on the scene in front of him.

"Don't cum yet baby, you'll love sloppy seconds."

I bit my lip as John gripped my hips and shoved his cock into me, fucking me hard as I gripped his shoulders pulling him deeper into me. He did me faster, harder pushing even deeper as he tensed.

"That's it lover, fuck me and cum in me. Do it! Cum in me!"

"Ah! Take it Jayne! I'm cumming in you," with one hard deep thrust into me, I felt his black cock throbbing. As I felt him twitch and cum in me I twisted and pulled him onto me, shuddering as another orgasm hit me as his cock pulsed inside me.

I laid on the floor whimpering softly totally drained as John slowly pulled out, long strands of cum linked the two of us, until knelt by my face and wiped his cock clean on my cheek.

"Come here honey," Gary said pulling me up off the floor. I glanced in the mirror, lipstick smudged, mascara blotchy, my face glistening with dried cum and my hair a disaster. I felt spunk running down my thighs as Gary pulled me onto his lap on the settee.

"Gently," I murmured as I sat down on his cock.

"You are a dirty fucking whore, aren't you slut," he murmured and suddenly I could feel him cumming in my sloppy wet pussy. We just sat for a while holding each other tight, I felt light headed from all the attention I had got. Slowly I got off my husband and looked at John, my lover now dressed ready to leave.

"Thank you, that was fabulous. Do it again sometime?" John said bending to kiss me and then shaking Gary's hand. I looked down and saw the puddle of cum on the cushion beneath me as Gary took John to the door and saw him off.

"Did you enjoy watching me being a slut?" I asked him as he returned. The look on his face told me the answer to that one. With a smile I went upstairs to shower knowing that I could have fun like this as often as I wanted and all to the delight of my husband!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sat Night Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds