• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Toy

A New Toy

Her heart leapt when the doorbell rang that afternoon. Sadly, it was just a delivery, though the man seemed rather amused by her outfit and she was left blushing as she signed for the package. She had answered the door in nothing more than a silk, embroidered robe that was rather revealing at the top. The way she eagerly answered the door; the fact that her hair and makeup were done in high style; and it being almost 5p.m. made it rather obvious that she was waiting for someone.

It wasn't a complete loss though. This was the package she had been waiting for all week. Just as she turned to take the box into the kitchen, the bell rang again. This time, it was him. He grinned as he entered. "Oh! Now I see why the UPS guy winked at me out there." His leer made her blush and she felt very self-conscious standing there; mute, with the box still in her hand.

"Is that for us," he asked pointing to the box. The question brought her back to herself.

"Sort of," she said with a nodded. She then smiled and went into the kitchen knowing he would follow. She set it on the table, pried it open, and removed an odd looking item. It was pink and made of soft, translucent latex. It had two protrusions, one longer than the other. You could see a metal rod inside the longer shaft and some sort of metal egg-like case in the shorter one.

"It's one of those wonderful Japanese vibrators," she explained. "You see, my last one burned up. I needed a replacement. It took a whole week to get here and I've been going insane, honestly."

He laughed, taking the vibrator from her. He turned it over in his hands, examining it. Then he grinned down at her in a way that made her step back slightly. "And...you wouldn't be feeling submissive, now would you?"

Her furious blush told him the answer to that question. "Well then. How about we break this in," he said, stepping toward her. At first, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights. But then a shy smile spread over her face.

"To the bedroom," he said with gusto. She nodded and turned to lead the way.

As they entered the bedroom, he commanded that she take off the robe and lay down on the bed. She did as ordered and lay there, naked before him. He surveyed her, his eyes roaming over her face, her full breasts, the curves of stomach, her thighs, and down her legs. His eyes touched her as sure as his hands, causing her to flush and tremble. He laughed at her obvious distress and sat down next to her.

Without a word, he slid his hands along the paths that his eyes had taken. She trembled under his touch and he found her wet when he reached between her thighs.

Smiling down, he began to explore that wet region, massaging the sweet spots and watching her reaction. Her eyes closed and soft moans escaped her.

"Shh, my dear. No more sound."

Her eyes flew open and she stared at him for a moment. He realized that he had just requested the near impossible from her, but that had been his intention. She didn't say a word, but gazed at him with desperation in her eyes. He ignored her and continued with the torture. At times, she was holding her breath to keep quiet as her hips moved against his hand, desperate for more.

After several moments of excruciating pleasure, he stopped. She lay there, spread before him, panting for breath. "Now, I think we're ready," he said holding up the forgotten vibrator.

Again, she gave him a look of hesitation, but said nothing. Smiling at her, he gently pushed the longer end of the vibrator into her. Her eyes closed, but she remained silent as ordered. For a bit, he simply moved it in and out of her, watching the signs of her enjoyment play over face.

Then, without warning, he turned on both switches. One would make the long shaft turn; the other would cause the shorter shaft to vibrate against her more sensitive parts. She opened her mouth to gasp, but managed at the last minute to keep quiet. He chuckled again at her predicament. Slowly, he pushed the switches higher, increasing the intensity and enjoying the sight of her working to maintain control. Her hips pushed up against him, her breathing labored as she fought the desire to cry out, and her whole body trembling as she held every bit of ecstasy inside.

He turned the vibrator onto maximum. Now she was literally gasping for breath. Her hands clinched the sheets, knuckles white and fingers kneading. Her body was tensed, rigid and waiting...until finally the pleasure broke over her and she came. She let out a long hiss that would have been a scream had she not been able to keep her teeth tightly clinched. His eyebrows raised in surprise.

He hadn't expected her to make it.

This certainly changed his plans. He thought she would moan at the end, leading to a punishment. But such control deserved a reward. So, as she lay there, recovering, he rose and quickly undressed.

"My dear, that was wonderful," he said as he slipped back down beside her. "Such wonderful obedience deserves a reward." She opened her eyes sleepily and watched as he moved over her. She felt his hardness between her legs for just a moment before he gently slid inside her.

She held her breath and he realized that she was still attempting to keep quiet. "It's o.k. my love," he said. "You can make noise now. Enjoy this as much as you like."

With that, she moaned loudly and threw her arms around him, drawing him close. He moved gently and slowly at first, working prolonging the experience for them both. Her soft moans and sighs brushed against his ears as he held her close, pushing firmly inside her over and over again. Her hands now kneaded his back as she had the sheets before. His rhythm increased, driving them further. He felt her hips pushing back against him, her cries rising in volume and her hands now clawing at his back. Her body sheathed him, clinching down with each thrust as he drove himself into her depths.

Eventually, the pleasure got the best of them. A scream escaped her lips, her back arched violently as her body shuddered in climax. A roar answered her scream as his drove one final thrust, pinning her down and pulsing within her.

They collapsed together, satisfied and spent. They lay for awhile, simply enjoying each other's presence.

Her voice broke the silence, but hesitation filled her words. "Thank you...my Master."

"You're certainly welcome, my slave," he said and felt her relax happily against him. "But let's drop our roles for now, shall we?"

She nodded and snuggled close. "I'm starved, how about you?"

"Yes," he replied eagerly. "Absolutely famished!"

She giggled at him. "Good. I have some dinner prepared already. Then, it's my turn to be on top."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Toy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds